Sarayu

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

In Hyderabad hostel one girl holding phone in her hand walking here and there not walk actually she is running here and there asking them something and she is maheshvari

Mahee: arey idi... yekkadikellindi poddu..poddunne. idiot where she gone in morning.Hey Siri did you see my boyfriend here anywhere

Siri : but it's a girl's hostel idiot your boyfriend is not allowed here

Mahee: you never understand that go....... Now I my self search my boyfriend

Saying this she wents 3rd floor

Mahee: hey darling here you are

Said mahee and went to near sarayu

Mahee; I miss you so much boyfriend

saying this she kissed sarayu cheek and hugged her tightly.

Sarayu: hey idiot don't call me boyfriend ah...mahee....leave me i can't abl to breath.

Said sarayu and pushed mahee and stand there.

sarayu: i just came here 10 minutes back and your saying like you didn't see me from long years.

Mahee: oh darling if i didn't see you na my heart beats stops at that time.

Sarayu: wo......wohhh..... tack break darling don't start your drama

Mahee: drama..... my love is looking like drama to you.. how...poor.. me...oh god... see my boyfriend is doubting on my love how can i proof my love to you tell.....

Before she go further sarayu hits her head and she stops her drama

Sarayu: thalli niko dandam again i didn't dare to doubt your love for me but pls tell me why are here now.

Said sarayu folding her palms like namaskaram.

Mahee: that's like my boyfriend

Said mahee and sarayu glares at her and mahee smiles sheepishly and says

Mahee: don't look me like that. Okay siddu is calling you that's why i'm searching for you every where in hostel. Here talk to him

Saying this she hand over her phone to sarayu. Sarayu took her phone and starts talking with her brother.

Sarayu: hello....... my dear idiot brother how r u

Siddu: i'm fine devil how about you all good there?

Sarayu : all good brother so tell me when did you coming home.

Siddu: tomorrow night i will be there and by the way mahee akka told me that you stopped doing your part time job why Tell me is any problem is anyone misbehave with you or....

Before he say further sarayu stops him

Sarayu: hold on brother... hold on... no one has that guts to misbehave with your sister you know that right. don't you?

Siddu: yeah i know who you are but tell me why you stop doing work. I want to know the reason.

Sarayu: because i want to tack break for one month that's why i stopped doing part job.

Siddu: Oh comeon akka as for as i know you don't like to stop working so pls tell me other wise i don't talk to you

Sarayh: ok...Ok... nuvvu modalettaku you don't start again. Well i stop working my part time job because I was selected in the interview to sapta vfx company.

Siddu: oh..... wow.... great...congratulations akka... so finally you got your dream job.

sayaru: yes and onemore thing mahee also selected in same company

Siddu: So..... double surprise.... ok..... ok....akka Listen my class going start bye i will call you later and i want party don't forget bye..bye..

Sarayu: ok... bye..come...

Before she could say siddu ended the call.

Sarayu: veedu maradu.. this boy will never change.

Said sarayu herself and went to near mahee who is standing there with her luggage then sarayu and mahee started to go busstop. Atfer 20 minutes they reached busstop. Sarayu tried to take her luggage but winced in pain.

Mahee: hmmm inka chey jaansi rani sahasam gayalu tagilichhukko. Again do some jansee rani adventure's and hurt your self.

Sarayu: mahee it's already over pls.. don't start your lecture again i can't..

mahee: what's over you know seeing your adventure i had a heart attack yesterday. What's your need to go there and hurt your self.

Sarayu: mahee what you want to do me arey they two are small children ya nearly 6 to 8 years if i didn't go there at that time na then they were hurt or more than that. Now tell me what i did is right or wrong.

Mahee: Chitti i didn't mean like that of course it's good thing not only good it's a very very good thing you saved two children lives but i'm scared about you. what if something happens to you In that process

Said mahee in concern tone. Sarayu smiles at her friend.

Sarayu: don't worry....... mahee... nothing happened to me. Pls you don't worry.

Mahee: okay... bye and after reaching there don't forget to call me. Once you go to your village then you forget all.

Sarayu: ok... ok.... i will call you.

Saying this sarayu went to sit her seat.

Mahee: hmm..Saru say sorry to swapna akka. I am also want to come but you know na same day my long lost cousin marriage so i have to go there.

Sarayu: okay i can understand i will try to explain this to swapna akka but i can't promise you. You have to call her okay?

Mahee: okay i will call her but you also try to cool her or else she kill me.

Said mahee horrible expression in her face sarayu laugh at her friend expression and mahee glare at her.

Mahee: don't laugh.....

Said mahee in serious tone sarayu stops laughing

Sarayu: ok... ok.... i won't laugh but you go bus already started.

Mahee: ok.. i'm going ohhhh.... Hannah... i forget to ask you how you will get your luggage there who will help you.

Sarayu: don't forget i have 3 bodyguard there. Tack care your self bye....

Said sarayu and wink's at mahee. Mahee understood her she smiles at her and went out and bus started to go.

Future stored lot of twists for her

Hope u all like the update.

how was the update it's good or boring? Tell me you all like it or not?

If u find any errors pls don't mind