Marriage

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

            village council

On big tree in the middle of the village the village head and 5 other elder people of the village are sitting  under the tree on left side of the tree  Karunakar and sarayu's whole family along with all villagers On the right side of the tree goddess of Durga ma temple.  In the middle  Vicky and Sarayu standing  there. Laxmi did not come village council.

Two middle aged men stand in front of sarayu with  scourge in their hands. vicky is struggling to free himself to save her. One man took his scourge hits sarayu when the whip hit her every one closed their eyes feeling  pain.

But  sarayu still  stood there  without emotion she didn't feeling any pain just stood there like lifeless body. They start beating her with scourge.

Vicky  finally succeeded free himself. He ran to that mans who is beating saragu but villager stops him holding his hands dragging him.

Vicky: STOP....... he said loudly.......   Please stop this.....   Its inhuman... Who are you to give her punishment when she didn't did anything wrong.

Villager: Hey mister go from here it's our village rules to punish who does mistakes.  She did a biggest mistake she have to be punished.

Vicky:  Your mistaking her. All this was done by akshay but you're had left him. Who said you to punish innocent people.  she is innocent She did not make any mistake  pls stop this he Said  and went near karunakar

Vicky: "uncle....... pls say them to stop she is innocent.. believe......"  before he complete karunakar hits him on his face..... " because of you she became like this. Your the reason for her state today " said karunakar and hits him again on his face blood start coming from his mouth vicky didn't faced  him. Karunakar again tried hit him but villager stops him.

Vicky: if your angry on me than hit me beat me and do whatever you want but please leave her.. she is innocent....  we don't have any relationship infact she just met me one day back please don't do this to her..... she didn't  make any mistake.... give me chance...   i  will prove it....   give me one day time I will prove it. Said vicky convince them.

"What's there to prove now. No one is going to believe her  she a characterless girl we know that"  said one women. Karunakar and family closed their eyes they don't have strength to tolerate this type of words but here two person smirking at their state and they are Shekar and Bhuvaneshvari.

Bhuvaneshvari:  No one is going  believe her.  Her life is over now she will be lives her life like a characterless girl.   if anyone thinks to do such things in future they should remember this lesson.  Said bhuvaneahvari and takes the iron rod out of the fire and burns sarayus plam which is  already injured.

"AMMAAAAAAA......."  sarayu cried in pain and looks her peddamma who is smirking at her.

Vicky: Please  stop.... said vicky tried to go near her  but shekar comes infront him and blocks his view.

Shekar: Where are you going boy..... her life like that now  leave her.  she has to face a lot. You go from here... her punishments not at completed. said Shekar looking at sarayu.

Bhuvaneshvari: What..... is it paining......  don't you know  this when you hit my daughter? said bhuvaneshvari  in low tone sarayu looks her shockingly. " Because of you my daughter was insulted infront of whole family " now enjoy this reward for that..... she said and burns her hand again. She is doing all this only because sarayu told everything about her daughter to her family but she didn't said anything to them her brothers told her agni peddamma. Sarayu looking her peddamma with  tears .

Bhuvaneshvari:  Don't cry too much baby don't waste tears  because today onwards You are left with this  tears only.....  you know how much i waited for this day.... today i'm happy....  my daughter is  happy seeing you like this...... You know what actually i want to get married with akshay  but waste fello he scared his mother and went from here.....  but this also good for me you know why..... life long your going to be like this.... like a characterless girl......and your family sry..... our family right.... our whole family is going to face humiliation because of you... your going to burden to them
No one is going to save you... and our family.... from this.

Vicky: Please let me go near her.... if you all don't want her to be here i will take her with me said vicky loudly losing all his patience hearing this bhuvaneshvari asks sarayu

Bhuvaneshvari: Who is he.... he is  worrying about you sooo much......  even he is ready to take you with him......  is he really your boyfriend.... let me ask him. Said bhuvaneshvari and turns to face vicky.

Bhuvaneshvari: Who are you to her....  to take her with you....... what relation you have with her. Her  brother,  her father or her husband......  If you marry her than you can take her but i don't think you will do that because after knowing about her no one wants to marry her.

"He is human not like you who tortures innocent people"  said swapna father Sainath supporting vicky.

Bhuvaneshvari: i'm also human mister i'm not torturing her without any reason she did a mistake and experiences punishment for her mistake. As you see. Said bhuvaneshvari Sainath became silent.

Vicky stand there not understanding what to do. He looked at sarayu who is deep pain now not only physically but mentally too. He can't see her in pain anymore..... he took a decision. He leaves from there everyone thinks that he is going but he went Durga ma temple and prayed to Durga ma.

Vicky took thali from there and came near sarayu who is standing there looking at ground and pulled her to his side she looks him surprisedly.

Vicky:  PLEASE DON'T HATE ME CHITTI.....  saying this he start tying  thali around her neck. Villager, karunakar and her whole family  Everyone there got hell shocked they all are looking him with open mouth. He tied thali around her neck and takes blood from his wound and puts sindoor on her forehead with his blood. Sarayu widened her eyes not believing what's just happened with her.

Vicky: From this moment I am her husband, she is my wife.

Sarayu looking him without blinking her eyes he looks into her eyes. "TRUST ME CHITTI....."  said vicky next second she closed her eyes and fell down.

Vicky: Chitti...... chitti......  chitti....  open your eyes.....  chitti.... he called her but she didn't responded.

Swapna's parents came near him  " Vicky let's take her hospital"  vicky nodded her head and lifted her in his arms bridal style and start walking nobody stopped him but suddenly he stops his steps and turns to villagers side.

Vicky: Don't think that  i'm leaving you all. I will be back.

In Our life journey we didn't except some situations. we don't know when,How, what happens with us. In span of seconds Our world is collapse. We can't escape from our destiny.

Hope you like this update. Please tell me how was the update.

I tried my best to add suitable gif hope you like it.

If you find any errors don't mind.