His promise and Her pain

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Vicky brought her to a nearby hospital.  Doctor checking sarayu inside room Vicky and swapna's parents waiting outside. Vicky is thinking something deeply suddenly room door opened and  Doctor came out.

Vicky: Doctor.......  how is she.... asked vicky without wasting time.

Doctor: How can you ask that..... how can someone hurt her this crucially...... who did this to her.....

Sainath: They are not humans doctor they are ani..... vicky cuts him middle.

Vicky: Doctor please tell me how is she.... asked vicky in tension

Doctor: She is okay now..... but still unconscious.... you can see her.. said doctor and left from there.

vicky went inside and saw her laying there without movement. She is all happy till the morning but now Her hands had bandage her face was looking pale because of continues  crying.....Seeing her in this state a lonely tear escaped from his eyes which he immediately wiped it.

                      -----------------

Vicky talked with doctor to take sarayu to home she refused first saying she has to stay here till recover completely but he convinced her saying i will take her city hospital.

Vicky came inside room and saw swapna's parents sitting at corner.

Vicky: aunty i'm taking her with me.. Said vicky and they stood up looking him confusedly..

Sainath: where.,.?

Vicky: Where else uncle..... To my house.....

Sainath: But...... we will take her our home after naveen and swapna's return.....

Vicky: uncle i know what you are thinking but.... i don't want her to be with that people who don't know  her value... they all hurt her alot Now She needs peace of mind which didn't get there....  please don't worry she will be safe with me.... said vicky taking her in his arms. Sainath didn't say anything.

He carefully settled her passenger seat in car and came to take driver seat.

Vasundar: Vicky i don't know much about you but as per as i know your a good person but i have a request.... Chitti ....  she is also like daughter to me Today  she broken because of her whole family especially her mom's words hurts her alot she only living for her mother  When her mother blamed her She don't have strength to tolerate that.... pls don't hurt her,......

Vicky: Aunty i can understand your feeling....  but i'm there to take care of her and my family also with me.... TRUST ME.... your daughter will be safe with me.... said vicky and took their blessings..... 

Vicky: Uncle don't tell  about me villagers and her family members...  I will come again This is my card if you want to talk to her you can call this numbers and please don't tell about this to Naveen, Swapna now,....   we will tell them after they  return.  Saying this he sat on driver seat and start the car and moved from there.

               ------------------------------

Vicky is driving his car checking sarayu once in a minute who is in sleep now. They will reach his home in another hour Suddenly Sarayu start coughing vicky stopped his car side and searches for water bottle  but there is no water in the bottle.