First night Talks

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Silence.... a peaceful silence.... from past ten minutes the room filled with only silence. They are thinking, how start conversation. Sarayu stood in front of him looking at milk glass in her hand and vicky, observing her. After some time gaining some courage.

"We need to talk" both said at the same time and looked each other.

Vicky: Chitti... i...

Sarayu: Let me talk first sir... she said stopping him.

"Please" she added and he gestured her to go on.

Sarayu: Vicky sir... I don't know what do you expecting from this marriage but i can't fulfill it. I never thought about getting marry.... i don't want to leave my mother, family but now... it's different.... she paused.

Whenever she thinks about her family her heart cries in pain. Vicky is listening her very word patiently.

Sarayu: I know.... we are married and, husband and wife now, but sir, just remember that in which circumstance our marriage took place and understand my situation..... it's... it's too early for me... i need some time to accept our relation... i don't know how much time i will take but now i can't.... i don't know anything about you... even your full name.... she stopped taking a deep breath and continued

Sarayu: First we need know each other to start our marriage life...... god..... i don't know what i'm talking but i hope you understand what i'm trying to say. She said what she wants to say looking at floor and waited for him to say something.

Again silent spread over there.

Vicky: Chittii.... after few minutes he called her softly. She raised her head to see him.

Vicky: Chitti.... i know, i can understand you and i'm sorry chitti... for putting you in such a situation....

sarayu: No sir that's not.....

Vicky: Please listen to me chitti... he said softly and she stooped talking.

Vicky: I know you want to ask me more questions so i will answer your unasked questions... but before that i would like to say sorry to you for making you uncomfortable... he said and stopped to check her if She is listening or not

Vicky: Chitti..... I know... we're married in a different circumstances..... But don't think that i'm regretting about my decision of marrying you.... it's sounds like crazy to you but trust me this is the best decision i have ever taken in my life till now... I'm happy chitti... yesss i'm very happy to get you as my wife.... He said and she looked him with admiration.

Vicky: But i'm guilty... knowing or unknowingly i'm also one of the reason for you current condition... because of me lost your mother and your family i'm sorry for that... and i promise one day i will definitely give your family back to you. He stopped and looked her who eyes filled with tears.

Vicky: And.... one more thing don't ever think that i will force you for anything.... i can understand you..... i know this is too early for you to accept this relation i can understand that but don't worry take your time. I don't have any problem with that. I will respect your decision...

he concluded looking at her who eyes on him observing his every action when he stopped talking she smiled whole heartedly feeling relaxed.

Sarayu: So.... she asked ..