4. Return of siblings .2

Sarayu's deep sleep got disturbed by door knocking sound. She stirred in her sleep and again slept hugging her pillow. She smiled in her sleep inhaling the fragrance of pillow and tightened her grip around her pillow but felt hugging like some solid rock not pillow. She ignored it and again tried to go in her dream land but the knocking sound didn't let her sleep. She frowned little and opened her eyes.  

Sarayu looked here and there with her sleepy eyes but the image is not clear. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her pillow but instead of her pillow she find her husband there. Vicky sleeping on his stomach and she is sleeping one him, hugging him from back. Sarayu immediately moved back cursing herself.

Sarayu: Thank god.... He didn't wake up. What will he think about me, if he see me like this. When she is talking to herself. She heard knocking sound again.

Sarayu: Coming.  She yelled and looked at the time and got shock seeing the time.

Sarayu: My god..  it's  afternoon. I slept too much.  Saying she went to open the door.

"Surprise " Shouted abhi and angel as soon as she opened the door giving her shock and surprise at same time.

Sarayu: Abhi....  angel...  She immediately hugged them happily.

Angel: Do you like the surprise vadina. She Asked grinning ear to ear.

Sarayu: I love it. She said and kissed their foreheads lovingly.

Sarayu:  When did you both came. Is mom, dad also came with you. She asked excitedly.

Abhi: No. They have some work. He said sarayu  became dull.

She is happy with these two naughty's arrival but she expected their arrival too as annapurna said.

Sarayu: Okay but..  tell me how did you came.  I mean yesterday when you talked with me you said you are in america. Then. She asked confusedly not understanding. It's took nearly one day  to reach india from america them how they.... 

Abhi: Well..  well... vadina. When we talked with you. We are in delhi not in america.

Sarayu: What... Then why didn't you tell me.

Angel: We want to give surprise you. Said angel and they laughed.

Abhi: And vadina I have a good news for you. He said.

Sarayu: What is it.

Abhi: I will tell you but first tell me where is annaya. He asked her not finding his brother anywhere.

Sarayu: See yourself. She said giving them way to come inside.

Abhi: What is this.  He asked sarayu. She just shrugged.

Abhi: We came here from delhi and he's still sleeping like kumbakarana. This is too much. How could he sleep when we are here.....  Angel are you ready. He asked his twin she smiled understanding her brother's plan.

Sarayu stood at distance watching the twins going near vicky. They tip toed near their sleeping brother and sat either side of him. Angel pinched his cheek. Vicky rubbed his cheek but didn't wake up. They laughed at his reaction. Abhi looked at his sister and mouthed one... two... three...

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPP" They both scream in his ear.

Sarayu expected his horrified face but much to her disappointment, vicky opened his eyes normally, like how he wake ups in morning hearing alarm sound. No doubt he is modern version of kumbakarna she laughed in her mind looking at vicky.  Who is rubbing his sleepy eyes. Vicky opened his eyes and surprise to see his sister in front of him.