3. Birthday celebration .5

Vicky pov...

After saying a good bye to munna, we again start our journey, jungle to hotel. Exactly after two hours we reached hotel. When we reached hotel the time is 10 am the morning. After that we had our breakfast and went our room. Entering in room thought i can sleep sometime because i didn't get proper sleep from night. I can live without food but i can't sacrifice my sleep. But my wife has some other plan today because she is again getting ready to go somewhere.

"Chitti... we are going " i asked her who is busy in her work.

"Yeah sir... i told you na.. today Karthi and keerthi birthday too.... we are going meet them. She said looking at me.

Oh... yeah.. i forgot about it... how fool you are vicky... didn't she tell you in the morning. Today is her brother and sister birthday too along with her mother's.

When we are going to meet them by taking cab. I found a small mall, i asked the drive to stop the car there. I didn't buy any gift. It's not good to go to meet birthday baby's without gift and moreover this is my meeting with them so first impression tho banthaih. But my plan got failed because of my wife. She didn't allowed me to go out, She is jealous you know.

Soon we entered a big school building and got down and directly went to meet principal. When we are walking towards principal room, everyone who works in school wishing chitti, hai, hello. No one recognized me..... of course vicky they don't see business magazines to recognize you. And moreover her brother and sister studying here, she comes here for them so absolutely they will know her.

Suddenly one boy came there from somewhere and hugged her.

"I miss sooo much akka" he said breaking the hug. Chitti smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I miss you too... where our birthday baby's" she asked looking for someone. So he is not her brother.

"They are angry on you, they said, they won't talk with you" He said and showed one direction and gestured to be quite. She nodded her head with a smiling.

"Oh...... what should I do now" she said sadly and went near wall slowly.

"Got you"

"This cheating akka" said a girl and hugged her. Behind the girl a boy stood but he didn't moved from his place. They three are looking similar like triples.

Chitti looked for few second and showed her hand to come, next second he is in her arms. Chitti hugged them possessively. Her eyes moistened, she controlling herself from breakdown. I'm watching them from little distance

"Happy birthday my babies" She said and break the hug. So these are Karthi and keerthi. She kissed them on their foreheads wishing once again.

"Still we are angry on you" said karthi

"Me too" said keerthi

"Me three" said the first boy. I don't know his name. They three are looking really cute like triples.

"Oh... why my babies angry with me" she said dramatically. Oh..... drama queen.

"Care to explain"she added.

"Why didn't you wished us first.... every year you're the first one who wishes us later other family members" said boy

"But today... you didn't called us nor our family" said girl with a sad face. Mentioning about family, the smile on chitti's face disappeared but soon she covered it.

"Sorry.. baby... it won't repeat again.. please for give this poor sister" she said with puppy dog face.

"Akka" winced birthday baby's in union and they four laughed. I walked towards them.