BAD BOY | Taehyung (COMPLETED...

Od Shadowliketae

Taehyung is the bad boy of his school, he bullies everyone and he has this group of 2 friends with him. Wait... Více

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWEVLE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIIRTY FOUR
To my readers

TWENTY TWO

585 34 9
Od Shadowliketae

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
Today, I'm going to meet Taehyung's mother and tell her we're dating. And I'm so scared, I don't know what to say. This will be really awkward for me. Taehyung said he will pick me at 5:00 pm today. Taehyung is the best boyfriend of all times! I love him so much. And I'm gonna tell his mother all of this.

At 3:30 pm, I started getting ready. I went and picked out the best clothes I had.

What I wore:

I don't like wearing fancy clothes all the time, so I wore casual and cute clothes.

After getting changed I just started using my phone and waited for Taehyung to come to pick me up.

After 30 minutes......

I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my bed, went and opened the door. Is was Taehyung! "Hi, baby!" I said excitedly and hugged him. "Hi." Said Taehyung and smiled. "Come in and sit down." I said. Taehyung came in my room and sat down.

"I have something for you." I said. I handed Taehyung the letter I wrote for him. "It's a letter for you." I said.

The lettter:

"This letter is so cute." Said Taehyung. "Thanks, I worked hard on writing that." I said. "It's way better and longer than mine." He said. "No it's not, your letter was short but beautifully written." I said. "Let's go now." He said. "Okay." I said and we went out my room. I said bye to my parents and we drove off to Taehyung's new house.

We arrived at the house and I was shocked, the house was so beautiful. It was a mansion! Wow, damn a single mother so rich. That's so cool.

We went to the front door and rang the bell. Sehun opened the door and said "Noona!" and hugged me, I hugged him back. "How are you?" I asked and kneed down to be the same height as Sehun. "I'm great!" He said happily.

I went in the house and sat in the guest room. Taehyung sat next to me. When I saw Taehyung's mom come in the room. She sat in front of me.

"Hello, Mrs Kim." I said. "Hi Jenyoung." She said. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm great." I said. "Mom." Said Taehyung. "Yes, son?" She said. "I'm dating Jenyoung!" He said. "I knew, honey." She said. "How?" He asked. "I'm not dumb, I saw it on your face." She said. And I started laughing.

"What do you like about Taehyung?" She asked. "I like his sense of humor and I like how caring he is." I said. "Okay, but I also meant, which part of his body?" She asked. My brain stopped working on that question. "His hands." I said and smiled. "Great." She said. "And Taehyung you?" She asked. "Her eyes." He said. "Aww, so cute." She said.

I talked to Taehyung's mom for a long time, and then Taehyung gave me a house tour. His house is beautiful!! I loved it so much. I went in Taehyung's room, it was boyish as always.

"Jenyoung, I have a surprise for you." He said. "Where?" I asked. "Let's go to the car." He said. We sat in the car and he blindfolded me. "Taehyung!-" I didn't even finish and he pecked my lips and said "You will love this surprise."

I sat in the car and waited. I feel asleep, in the car. I woke up still blindfolded, but the car was still. Taehyung picked me up, and took me to whatever place it was.

He opened a door, and put me down. Then he took off my blindfold and I was shocked at what I saw. It was a beautiful apartment suite. "Taehyung this is beautiful." I said. "Welcome to your new home." He said. "You want me to live with you?" I asked shocked. "Yes." He said and came closer to me and put his hands on my waist.

"Okay, I can live with you." I said shyly. "But I don't have clothes." I said worried. "You can wear my clothes, or we can go back to your house." He said. "Can we go back to my house, if you don't mind?" I asked. "No, let's go." He said and took me to the car. We sat in the car and drove off. I talked to Taehyung the entire time while he was driving.

After we got to my house......
I went inside my car and went in my parents room. "Mom and dad, Taehyung asked me to stay with him in a apartment suite." I said. "So you wanna live there?" Asked my mom. "Yes." I said. "Okay go then." Said my parents together. "Okay!" I said and went to my room. And quickly packed my stuff. I hugged my parents and went back in the car.

"Did you get everything?" He asked. "Yes, let's go now." I said.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
We drove back to our apartment. I was having a feeling that Jenyoung didn't like the suite. We came in the suite and sat in the couch.

"You don't like the surprise,  right?" I asked. "I do, I love it." She said. "You seem sad." I said. "It's just different living in a new home with you." She said. "Just tell me, you don't like it." I said. "I actually love it, I mean that." She said and sat on my lap. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." She said and hugged me.

While she was hugging me, I picked her up and took her to our bedroom. And we both fell asleep while talking to each other.

"Living with Jenyoung was all I wanted"

—————————————————————
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Vote for my story.
Comment on my story and tell me what you thought about the chapter.
Love, Tata133

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90 2 22
yoongi is a quiet kid who only talks to his friends. he is close to his parents and older brother, but suffers from early childhood depression and so...
2.1K 403 15
(✔️) In which Hoseok discovered his unknown desire just after encountering Min yoongi in tight jeans with leather jacket, and ends up confessing his...
285K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
46.7K 2.1K 43
Guess whose back nerds. This is the old discription and is somewhat outdated. This og version is uploaded with fixed grammar here as well as ao3. Jeo...