Season || P.JM ✔️𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚...

By _CupOfChaos_

"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
✨Thank you!✨

Thirty-seven

1K 64 3
By _CupOfChaos_

"Felix.." I growl lowly, my eyes burning furiously.

"Well look at you.. so powerful now aren't you? Not only that, but pregnant! Aren't you and Jimin just so ecstatic. I knew you would breed well like the bitch you are." Felix mocks. I glare at him as well as Hoseok, who also has his fangs out and his eyes an ice blue.

Felix looks at us with an amused look.

"What do you want Felix and why is your pack breaking the law.." I say through gritted teeth. My anger is starting to take over as I remember how he had tried to take advantage of me. He scoffs.

"We just feel like it okay? And those rules are unnecessary. Packs should be able to use ambush as a strategy. This pack doesn't deserve the title at second powerful." He sighs as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And as for what I want.. I think we both know." He smirks and looks me up and down. "It's still early enough to change the genes of those things of yours in there. With a little witch magic that is."

I growl fiercely as he steps forward. He suddenly holds up his hands.

"Don't threaten me.. I wouldn't do that if I were you." He narrows his eyes and I do too. Without noticing it, I challenge him. He takes another two steps towards me, tempting me to leap forward and kill him, until he throws a glass at us.

The glass shatters, releasing a greenish haze. Suddenly I can't move. My eyes widen, Hoseok's heart racing as well.

He paralyzed us.

Felix laughs. "I warned you.." he stalks closer to me. I snarl as he clicks his tongue. He reaches out to touch my face resulting in Solar giving me a boost to break through the paralyzed state, allowing me to to turn my head and bite his hand.

"Ow you bitch!" Felix growls and the next thing I know, a sharp pain stings the side of my face. I lick my lips and taste blood. Hoseok starts to visibly get angrier besides me, but I know he isn't strong enough to break through whatever Felix put on us.

Felix glares at me, his eyes an emerald green. He's pissed. I need to mindlink someone..

'Jimin!'

No response.

'Jungkook?'

Silence.

'Jin? Anyone?'

Nothing.

Felix laughs, sending chills up my spine. "Don't even try mind linking. That potion does more than just paralyze your bodies. You're more useless than mere humans right now." He pauses and cracks his knuckles. "You know what.. I was gonna give your Prince Charming some time to get here for some fun but you changed my mind." Felix snarls and backs up, picking something up from behind the couch. A baseball bat?

Hoseok's eyes widen. "Felix! Don't! You're going to regret it! Stop!"

My brows furrow until I realize why Hoseok panicked.. No! I struggle to move my arms to protect my pups.

"I need to take you with me.. but I can't have you fighting back now can I? You're my bait for Jimin. He doesn't deserve the power that he has. So, what's the most painful thing I can do.. that will break you enough to give up..." Felix speaks slowly as he suddenly holds the bat against my stomach. Tears start to form at my eyes. I can't form words.

'Solar do something! We can't let him hurt them! Please!'

I call out desperately to Solar.

I'm trying Seoyeon! I know!

She sounds equally as distressed as I am.

"Oh look at you.. so vulnerable now aren't ya? Hmm.. let's have a little fun first." Felix smirks before swinging the bat, aiming at my ankle. A loud crack is heard as my body gives out and collapses backwards. I let out a scream of agony. I can't protect myself from the fall, I still can't move. I'm vulnerable, laying on the floor, exposing myself to Felix. Hoseok flinches his fingers. He's getting out of it.

Suddenly, I pick up on a familiar woodsy smell. Jimin. He's heading this way. I can smell him before others can since he is my mate. Okay.. I need to keep Felix distracted so that Jimin has time to catch him.

"Felix.. please.." I act. Felix raises an eyebrow, tears visibly streaming down my face from the fear and pain from my ankle.

"Sorry Seoyeon.. maybe if you had listened to me the first time.. it wouldn't have to be like this.." he sighs and rests the bat on my stomach, setting his aim. "And it wouldn't be his seed that made you like this... it should've been me! We are meant to be together!" Felix starts to get emotional and angry. He lifts the bat up above his head. "But no.. you can't see that. He took you from me, and you humiliated me.. so I'll take something precious away from the both of you!" He yells before swinging the bat back down.

I close my eyes, preparing to feel the impact, but only the crack of wood is heard. My eyes snap open to see a large grey wolf burst through the doors, pinning Felix against the floor.

"Jimin.." I cry in relief. Felix smirks as Jimin huffs, snarling above Felix, ready to rip his throat out.

The next moment, Felix is gone. Disappeared into thin air. Hoseok suddenly collapses, finally able to have control over his own body.

I gasp and roll over on my side, curling up to protect my stomach. I sob as I feel two strong arms take me into their embrace. I look up through my tears to see a blurry image of a disheveled Jimin.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry I wasn't here.. I c-can't imagine w-what would've hap-happened.. S-Seoyeon I-I'm so sorry.." Jimin whimpers ad he brings his forehead to meet mine.

The others in the room stand in shock and sympathy, watching their Luna and Alpha sob in each other's arms. Jungkook hurries to Hoseok and helps him up. A couple of other fighters scout the office.

Jimin wipes my tears and I can clearly see him now. His hair is a mess, spots of dried blood matted in it. His face has a huge gash engaged in the side from the impact of the bat, his eyes puffy and tears streaming down his face. He sits naked, holding me against him for comfort. His body is also covered in small cuts here and there. I gasp in worry as my tears flow freely, my hand grazing the bruising wound on the right side of his face.

"I'm so sorry... I- I felt the pain- the fear- he hurt you and I wasn't here to protect you.." he whimpers again. My heart clenches seeing him like this. I can feel his emotions. A mix of agony, fear, pain, guilt, anger, and panic that floods his senses, slowly flow into my mind. I reach up and cup his face.

"It's okay.. you did protect me! You saved the pups.. you didn't fail anyone Jimin.. it's okay.. I'm safe.. but your face.." I whine and observe him as he sits, hanging his head in shame. I try to move my legs to sit up and embrace him but immediately cry out in pain when I put pressure on my ankle. Jimin looks up in panic and examines my ankle. His eyes darken.

"Alpha.. the fighters in the field are asking for the next position." A guard says. Jimin growls angrily.

"Kill them off. I don't care how.. just get it done.. or at least get thEM THE HELL AWAY FROM OUR TERRITORY!" Jimin suddenly starts to shake in anger and yells. The few wolves in the room all cower and obey his orders. Even Hoseok flinches.

I reach up to his face to calm him down but he pulls away. He picks me up in his arms and marches out of the office towards Jin's work area.

He starts to rummage through the cabinets for supplies.

"Jimin.. maybe we should get Jin to help.. you're injured too.." I mutter, scared of pissing Jimin off any further. His anger was radiating off of him. He was beyond furious. Suddenly, he hits the table in frustration.

I keep quiet as he continues to grab gauge and ointment. He marches over to me and kneels down to work on my ankle. I wince when he grabs it a little too harshly.

"Sorry.." he mutters.

"Jimin.. just call for Jin-"

"Just let me take care of you! I already failed to protect you.. just let me do this.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 20 13
One lost wolf stuck in the woods, with no one to mind her. Well, they could hardly leave her there. She had no idea about anything in their world, no...
250K 8.6K 37
You meet a wolf in the forest where your house is located. He was hiding behind a bush. You didn't know until you heard a noise coming from the bush...
35.5K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...