Season || P.JM ✔️𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚...

By _CupOfChaos_

"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
✨Thank you!✨

Thirty-four

1.1K 58 12
By _CupOfChaos_

A week later

There's been a lot going on this past week. First, there's Jungkook's and Rose's conversation that didn't go as Jungkook planned but it wasn't bad either.

Jungkook had explained the whole werewolf thing to Rose and that she was his mate. She was a bit shocked to say the least but agreed to accept him. She only asked for a week to think about everything before coming back. Jungkook had been moping around but we remind him that it could've went worse.

Second, the second battle is in a week. Rumor has it that the enemy pack is working with witches now, which now affects how we are training our fighters. They're training with wolfsbane now, to get used to the weakening. Nonetheless, we are confident with the our pack and our ally combined as well as Taehyung's coven fighting along side us.

And third, I've been continuously throwing up my food. Not to mention, Solar isn't communicating with me often like she used to. I have major fatigue and not a lot of energy either.

That's why I'm sitting in Jin's office as he runs some tests. Well, that and the fact that Jimin is going crazy with concern with me being in this condition.

"Well I think I may of found the problem.. you said Solar has been.. distant?" Jin turns to me and pulls off his gloves. I nod. "Hm.. when was the last time you shifted?"

I pouted my lips as I think back. That time when Jimin and I went to that cabin..

I blush at the memory.

"I guess a little more than a month ago. Why?"

Jin frowns. "Seoyeon! That's too long! No wonder you're sick, your wolf is ill! You have to shift at least once every month to keep yourself from getting weak."

I get startled by Jin's sudden shouting. Jimin barges in suddenly.

"Why are you yelling? What's wrong?" He asks inquisitively, both worry and irritation in his eyes. Jin rolls his eyes.

"I told you to wait outside!" Jin scolded and Jimin purses his lips.

"Kinda hard when I hear you suddenly start shouting at my pregnant mate." Jimin challenges back and Jin sighs in defeat.

"Seoyeon hasn't shifted in over a month. That's why she's been feeling sick."

Jimin's eyes nearly popped out of his head before he narrowed them at me. I shift nervously as he walks over to me and picks me up.

"H-hey what you doing! Jimin!" I squeak. Jimin ignores me and thanks Jin before heading out of the pack house.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Don't ignore me!" I shout slightly louder, not liking the fact that I'm being ignored.

"What are you two up to now?" I hear a voice and turn my head to see Taehyung standing beside Jungkook on the stairs. Before I could answer, Jimin opens the front door and walks out.

I growl lowly. "Jimin that was rude!"

The farther we get from the pack house, I notice Jungkook and Taehyung follow us.

"Alpha!" Jungkook calls while Jimin stays quiet and walks to the nearby field. He places me down behind a bush and a tree.

I look at him weirdly as he keeps his back to me.

"Uh Jimin? What are you doing?"

He sighs frustratedly and turns his head. "You need to shift. Just get out of your clothes and turn. I don't want you staying sick like this for much longer.." He mumbles the last part to himself. I pout.

"Won't I hurt the pups if I shift?" I ask suddenly concerned. Jimin shakes his head.

"Your body will automatically protect the pups during your shift. You don't have anything to worry about."

Satisfied with the answer, I slip off my shirt and start to slide off my pants but freeze when Jimin suddenly growls. He backs up and stands bigger to guard me.

I peek over his shoulder and spot Tae and Jungkook nearing by cluelessly.

"Oh chill out Jimin. Why are you being so protective? Where's Seoyeon?" Taehyung scoffs.

Jimin narrows his eyes. "She's trying to shift so if you don't mind, step away and give her privacy." He growls. Jungkook gets the message and pulls Taehyung away. "They're gone.." Jimin says as I see his muscles visibly relax. I continue to undress until I'm naked. I take a deep breath before I feel myself shifting.

I let out a low growl causing Jimin to turn around. His jaw drops, his heart beating faster.

"You look... amazing.. how come you haven't shown me your wolf form yet.." Jimin whines childishly. I smirk, amused by his reaction. I step out from behind the bush alongside Jimin, greeting Taehyung and Jungkook who sat in the middle of the field. Jungkook watches me with awe as Taehyung grins.

Taehyung and the other vampires have already seen me in wolf form many times during training, so it isn't much of a shock to him.

"Wow Luna you look so beautiful!" Jungkook beams cheerfully. I bow my head silently as a thank you.

"You never fail to surprise me when you shift." Taehyung comments, earning a look from Jimin.

"You've seen her shift before?" Jimin asks with jealousy. Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Of course. What do you think we worked on when we were training her. And no, don't worry we didn't see her undress. Though Namjoon did see her naked that one time.." Taehyung mutters the last part under his breath. I glare at him, knowing that he is purposely saying that to get a reaction out of Jimin.

"He what." Jimin growls loudly out of fury. Taehyung laughs in amusement while Jungkook cowers at his alpha's tone.

"Chill out man. It was by accident when she shifted for the first time and shifted back in front of him." Taehyung said casually until suddenly the grass became very interesting to him as Jimin stared him down.

I huff and nudge Jimin's side, causing him to stumble.

'Cut it out.'

I mind-link him.

He pouts and crosses his arms as he looks down at me.

He's only a bit taller than me when I'm in wolf form. The tip of my ears reach up to his shoulder when I stand on my four legs. No doubt that Jimin would be much bigger than me in his wolf form.

"Anyways.. are you going to take Luna on a run or what?" Jungkook asks suddenly. Jimin sighs and smiles.

"Fine. Go shift." Jimin gives in.

Jungkook's eye light up as he suddenly throws off his clothes and shifts on the spot. Somehow, he didn't rip his clothes at the speed he was taking them off. I blink in shock of what I saw while Jimin growls in disapproval. Jungkook bows his head apologetically. His wolf is a grey-ish golden brown color with golden eyes.

"Guess he was too excited." Taehyung snorts. "You must've scarred Seoyeon's poor eyes. Well, never mind considering that she's already pregnant." Taehyung laughs even more. I roll my eyes and jump on him, earning a high pitched scream out of him.

Oh? That was not expected.

Jimin burst out laughing as Jungkook and I wagged our tails in amusement. Taehyung's face burns a deep red from embarrassment.

"T-that- uhm I didn't know I could scream like that.." Taehyung said, reverting back to his deep set voice.

"Well I'm glad I got to hear that.. now let's go for that run." Jimin chuckles before taking off his own clothes in the middle of the field, causing my heart to beat at a fast pace and earning Jimin a look from me. Jungkook and Taehyung seem unfazed by it.

Jimin smirks as he stands there confidently bare.

"Don't act surprised sweetheart. Nothing you haven't seen before~" Jimin chuckles before shifting into his dark grey wolf with light grey eyes.

If it was visible, my face would be a bright red. Taehyung chuckles before his eyes turn blood red and his fangs are visible.

Looks like he will be accompanying us.

"Let's go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.5K 42
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...
35.7K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
5.6K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
1.5K 123 29
A fanfiction about couples in the paranormal world where vampires,werewolfs, Dracula's,shape shifter's lives in same world. Waiting for their mate. B...