An Accidental Marriage

By nagalaxmin

Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his... More

Author's Note
Info of Nithya
Info of Dhruv
Going to party
Going to party2
cz
Sorry
In his office
Laughing
Wetting Bed
Tit For Tat
Accidental Marriage
Crying Her Life Out
Plan Failed
Wifey
Caring Husband
Awkward
Missing
Gift
Little Intimate
Ice-cream
Ex girlfriend
Ex girlfriend 2
I Love You
Love
Black Saree
You are the reason for my smile
Jealousy
Guests
Pregnant
Our Last Kiss
changed cover
Miscarriage
coma
She Is Back
Discharge
Kidnapped
Perk's Of Being Rich
Second Honeymoon
Date
Party
Diabetes
Twins
Baby shower
It's Show Time
Prince and Princess
His Revenge
Epilogue
Not An Update
New story
New cover
new book
Released
Rishi story
kongfu Book link
update

Marrying Her Again

23.1K 906 37
By nagalaxmin

Dhruv's pov...............

It's early in the morning, I woke up and saw my wife sleeping beautifully. I lightly pecked on her forehead, not having a heart to wake her up. I went in bathroom and completed morning chores, I freshen up and came back in room. Till now she is sleeping, I went to her side, sat beside her and said slowly in her ear "baby, get up it's already 8 in the morning."

"Please, let me sleep for 5 more minutes."

"No, it's already late you have to take medicines."

"Please"

"Okay, then sleep if doctor came to discharge you I tell him not to do." She immediately open her eyes, and sat up.

"No, no, I want to go home." She said and stood up, and ran to washroom,I smiled.

"Oi,wifey!"I was in front of bathroom and it's locked.

"Hmmm" she hummed from inside.

"Open it, let me help you" she opened door, and I went in taking her hand in mine. I stood in front of wash basin, I helped her in cleaning her teeth, washed her face and dried it with towel. She didn't protest today, I'm glad that she is understanding me, I feed her and our family came.

Today I'm going to marry her again, our parents want to see it,so they decided to do our marriage in temple in a simple way. Only our family members will present there, they bring dresses for our marriage. Nithya doesn't know anything about it, I told them to not tell her. I want to surprise her, we are marring in same temple and same pandit will do our marriage again. I said to arrange all things to Akash and Antony.

"Haaa, finally I'm going to home." Nithya said once doctor sighed discharge papers.

"Isn't you are only for two days hear?" Akash said.

"You stay hear one day and I'm sure you will jump from that window, to get out of hear." She said and pointed a window. We all laughed, she really hate hospitals and not to mention about medicine's.

"Dhruv go and get ready, we will be late."my mom said to me.

"Where are we going?" Nithya asked.

"You will know it when we arrive there, now you also get ready." I said, took my bag and went to another room for change. It's a sharwani, a simple one but I like it. I got ready and went out, all male members are waiting there maybe Nithya is getting ready. My dad patted my shoulder, "you looking great son, in this indian attire."

It's my first time to wear this type of clothes, but I like it. I smiled to him, door of Nithya's room opened. I first saw my mom and she turned and I saw my wife. She is so beautiful in yellow saree, a light makeup on her face, her right hand was bandaged with her neck. In left hand she wore bangles same as saree colour,she looked at me in full of confusion. I went to her and took her hand in mine, lightly kissed on her forehead. I don't know why but I had a urge to kiss her now.

"Ahamm" again someone coughed from my back, I turned and saw whole our family is watching us. I subconsciously saw Nithya she is blushing, god what I have to do with her, she looks cute when she is blushing.

"Ready to go"I ask her.

"To where" she asks me.

"You will know, let's go." I said and dragged her from there. We all seated in cars, and going to temple.

"What are we doing here?" Once car stopped in front of temple Nithya asked me.

"You will know, baby just patience."I said and climbed down and held my hand for Nithya. She took it and climbed down. I saw Nithya's friends already in temple.

" why temple is decorated today?" Nithya asked me once we all are in temple. I just smiled to her, I looked at temple it's fully decorated with flowers. I saw Akash and Antony they did a great job.

"Good"I said to them, Antony smiled and nodded his head. But Akash "it's my pleasure bro, just remember you owe me."

"What is happening here?" Nithya asked again, when we are in front of goddess statue. There on ground a lot of things are there, I don't know some of names likes two small stools, fire, red and yellow colour powder, some rice that to yellow colour.

Nithya's pov...........

"What is happening here?" I questioned again but no one answered me.

"Nithya, you two are getting married today."my mom answered me. She stand in front of me "in front of everyone" she completed. I smiled a little to her, and we all went to took our places. Whole temple is decorated with flowers. Pandit ji came I saw he is the same pandit, I looked at Dhruv he is smiling. That means he planned it all.

Pandit ji took his seat, and I sat opposite to Dhruv with my parents, and he sat with his parents. Pandit ji started speaking mantras first my mom and dad washed Dhruv's legs, my friend pinky and bhav came and held a cloth in between Dhruv and me. Now we cannot see each other face, it's time for jillakarabellam( it's a mixture of cummin seeds and jaggery, it's become a paste.) . Dhruv put it on my head but I can't because my hand is fractured. Dhruv came in front of me, bowed and helped me in putting that on his head. Finally I did it with his help, Cloth is removed. Now it's time for kanyadhanam( in this process girl's father gives her hand to boys whole family, to keep her happy and safe.).

Now I sat beside dhruv,it's time for mangalsutra, pandit ji given thali(mangalsutra) to Dhruv. Dhruv tied thali around my neck, I closed my eyes to pray for God. To keep our relationship strong without any problems. After that Dhruv looked at me I smiled to him and he smiled and kissed on my forehead. Dhruv slipped toe rings on my feet. Now all members present there showered akshanthalu( rice mixed with turmeric powder)On us.

Once again we are married. I'm so happy that this happened in my life, now my life is going in another direction and I'm ready for it. I saw my mom and dad there eyes have tears not because they are sad. Because they are happy to see me marrying to someone, they are happy tears, I smiled seeing them they smiled to me.

"Now you two are become husband and wife, again." Pandit ji said and we all laughed for that again.

We all went to Dhruvs house, it's lunch time and I'm hungry. We all seated and whole dinning table is filled with lots of variety food. Dhruv filled my plate and he supposed to feed me.

"Dhruv, I know she is your wife, but can I feed this time to my daughter."my mom said.

"Ofcourse aunty." My mom smiled, came towards me and took plate fron Dhruvs hand and seated beside me. Dhruv is on my right side and mom is left side.

"Dhruv,why are you calling me aunty, call me mom from now onwards."

"Okay, mom."

We all had lunch, while talking and smiling. My mom took my hand dragged me to a corner there no one can listen.

"What happened mom?"

"Nothing just listen to me, now you are married to Dhruv. So never say no to him, whatever he do with you, you have to understand him. Don't argue with him, I know he is a great person. And I know he keep you happy, I'm actually so happy to you. Because I always afraid of how should your husband will be, but not now. Just keep him happy, wait for him to dinner, prepare his breakfast, always keep smile. If you have a problem don't shout at him, just listen what he will say. Keep your in laws happy, okay." I nodded my head to her.

After some time my mom came to me "Nithya we are going, take care ok." That time I realised that I have to stay here, I miss my mom, dad and idiot brother.

"Stay for sometime mom, please." I pleaded like a stupid person, my vision getting blurr for tears.

"Sorry Nithya, it's already 8 pm, we have to go. But I promise you we will visit you often." I couldn't control my tears now, I hugged her and started crying. My dad came to me.

"Princess, you don't hug daddy!" I hugged him and cried.

"Don't cry Princess, I love you" he kissed on my forehead.

"Now I can watch TV without any disturbance." My brother said, he smiled a little and all smiled but I can't. I looked at him he is controlling his tears I extended my hand asking him to hug. He came running and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you, akka."

"I miss you to, idiot."

Soon all said there goodbyes to me, and gone. Shilpa mom said to change my clothes and to rest. I was in my husband room now or I can call it our room. I take out my pyjamas from suitcase, and I'm trying to unpin my saree pallu. But it is not coming, ohh God why should I have to fractured my right hand only. Suddenly door opened, I looked who is came.

Dhruv's pov.........

We are married again, I'm so happy. All came to my house and have lunch. They all gone to there respective homes. Nithya cried a lot I can't see her crying like that. I was heading towards my room, I opened door. My wife is standing looking like she seen a ghost.

"What happened?" I questioned her while closing the door. And I stood in front of her.

"Nothing, would you please call shilpa mom or Akshaya?

"Why?" I asked her, she hesitated for sometime but eventually looking my serious face she said.

"Hmm.. actually I couldn't unpin my saree pallu with one hand. So....." She trailed off, I shook my head.

"Let me help you." I said and put my hand on Nithya's shoulder, she shivered under my touch. She looked at me with her big eyes.

"No, I can manage it." She said and back of from me little. I put my hand on her waist, pulled her to me. She collided with my chest, her big eyes become even more big, her breath became uneven. I bend to her ear and said "I'm your husband Nithya, so let me do it, I know you need time. I will give you time, I will not force you for anything. So, don't get sacred okay." She nodded her head, and her cheeks get lightly red colour. I smiled to her, I unpinned her saree pallu, before it fall down Nithya clutched it like it is her savouries.

"I'll change in bathroom." She said and rushed in bathroom, taking her pyjamas. I laughed and changed in to my comfortable clothes. After god knows how much time Nithya came outside. I lied on one side of bed,she looked at me. But didn't said anything.

"Come lets sleep" I said.

"I'll sleep on couch" she said and took a pillow, she turned to face sofa but I held her hand.

"Nithya, I already told you that I will not force you. Then why do you want to sleep on couch? You don't trust me?" I asked her a little disappointed.

"No, no, no it's not like that, I trust you so much. More than anyone, you are my husband, how couldn't I trust you? I just ..... Actually I never slept with anyone before. So my sleeping habit is so bad, I roll in bed throughout whole night. It should be uncomfortable for you, that's why I want to sleep on couch. You already did a lot for me, because of this fractured hand. You are my husband, I have to take care of you but here I'm just taking rest and you are working for me. I feel bad whenever I see you doing something for me, I don't want to make much more difficult for you. And I don't want to be burden for you." Her eyes got wet, soon they find there path to her cheeks. I wiped them with my thumb.

I hugged her tightly, how wrong I'm. I thought she doesn't trust me, but truth is she doesn't want to create difficulties for me. How stupid she is? I thought.I kissed on her head repeatedly.

"Nithya, you are my wife, you are not a burden for me. I like to help you, I want to spend time with you. You are never a burden for me, baby. And I don't want to listen this stupid reasons from your mouth, okay"

She nodded her head, but I want to listen to her angelic voice. So I raised my voice a little and said "I want words, Nithya."

"Okay" I took her hand, made her lie on bed. I went to another side and lied. We both didn't talk at all. I kept on looking at ceiling, I looked at Nithya she is sleeping peacefully maybe because of medicine and doctor already given strict instruction to give her a lot of rest.

Soon sleep took over me, and I slept peacefully.

Author's Request..........

Guys please comment me, I'm waiting. Let me know if you like it or not.

I will try my best to improve, so please just comment it.

Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
34.4K 2.1K 52
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
70.5K 5.5K 33
ใ€Š Featured in ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ & ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Reading lists ใ€‹ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ : A handsome and hardworking man...
798K 30.7K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...