Strange Marriage

By anushkashettyfan

He is handsome, She is beautiful He is class, She is mass, He is kind and calm, She is kind but wild... More

Character's
Sarayu
Sarayu laxmi
Mother
Sarayu and Swapna
Vicky
Storm
Blame
Marriage
His promise and Her pain
She is my Wife
His view
His care
His Family or Her new Family
New characters
Vivek chandra Warrior
Her outburst And family comfort
Her decision
New start
Family Time
Party
wedding night
First night Talks
Job
Friends time
They need some privacy
Little moments
Brothers
Brother in law
Nervous sarayu,Caring vicky
My childish wife
The truth
3. The shock .1
3. Journey .2
3. Mother's birthday .3
3. Munna .4
3. Birthday celebration .5
3. Love letter? .6
Not an update
3. Outing with diamond .7
3. Exhibition .8
3. Midnight dinner . 9
4. The race .0
4. His wonder women .1
4. Return of siblings .2
4. Vicky the chef .3
4. Problem .4
4. Fight and compromise .5
4. Reunion of family .6
4. Sweet warning .8
4. Drinks party .9
5. Drunken Chitti .0
About update
5. Small glimpse .1
5. Prank .1

4. Something.... Something .7

1.6K 96 44
By anushkashettyfan

Three years back same day we whiteness The Mighty Bahubali.

Happy Bahubali day readers..

Happy reading... 

In the morning.. the sun woke up from his beauty sleep painting the blue sky with golden color rays giving a new day with new hopes in life. Birds start singing in the music of the morning breeze giving a heavenly feeling to ears.

Sarayu slowly opened her eyes hearing the heart full melody of nature. Her lips curved in to beautiful smile when she the them who woke up her from sleep with their elegant voice.

Sarayu: Good morning.. love birds. She wished them, rubbing her eyes to get rid of remaining sleep and got up.

She went to bathroom to get ready for the day. A few minutes later she came back all ready and smiled looking at her reflection in mirror once, before leaving. In night she slept on her peddamma Lap after many days, without talking with her. But she know they understood her decision of forgiving them. Sometimes words not needed right.

Her wait of meeting her family was over. Now everything falling on same place. She is so happy today... very happy. her eyes shining like stars with happiness. The only deficit she has now is her mother. If she also come back then she don't need to worry about anything. She can happily live her life like before maybe more happily because now she has another family who loves her. Sarayu came down and surprised to see them, whom she was thinking about, they are in front of her now. The warrior family.

Sarayu: Maaa... she rushed towards annapurna and Raghuram and hugged them.

Sarayu: You know i miss you soo much. Now you got time to see me. She said pouted.

Annapurna: Sorry... maa... i want to come but there is a lot of work in ngo. But see i'm came back for you. She said and kissed her forehead.

"Wonder women" Harsha and Vishnu shouted.

Sarayu: Hello super heroes... she kneel down in front them to match their.

Sarayu: How are yo.... before she ask complete.

" Go away she is my pinni" Said Dakshika and pushed them aside and hugged sarayu making everyone smiled at her possessiveness . Sarayu smiled hugging her back

Sarayu: Did my princess missed me... she asked breaking the hug. Dakshika nodded her as yes.

Sarayu: How much. She asked.

"This much" Said dakshika stretching her arms making a cute face.

Sarayu: Aweee.... i missed you tooo. She said kissing her.

Priya: Soo... you didn't missed me.

Sarayu: Of course i missed... i missed all of you. She said giving a side hug priya nad radha.

Sarayu: But how did you all come here. Who told you that we are here. She asked her doubt.

Agni: I asked them to come here. She said getting her attention.

Sarayu looked at her peddamma then annapurna. She nodded. Agni went near annapurna and raghuram.

Agni: Thank you for coming here accepting my request. Thank you for being there for our chittithalli when we hurt her with our foolishness and sorry for everything. She said joining her palms together.

Annapurna: It's alright agni. We are humans... it's our nature to do mistakes. Stop thinking about past and let's move on. We are family now. She said hugging agni warmly.

Raghuram: We should thank you all for doing that mistake. If you didn't done that maybe we could miss to get this wonderful girl as our daughter. He said. Everyone smiled at his comment.

Mahi: Okay... okay... enough of this emotional talks... now everything is fine then stop thinking and talking about past. Let's enjoy the present. What say uncle. She asked to raghuram.

Raghuram: You're right dear. He said agreeing with her.

Agni: Okay... chitti go and get ready. We should leave temple. She said.

Sarayu: I'm all ready peddamma. Come let's go. She replied.

Sujana: Not like this dear sister. You should come in saree. She said giving shock to sarayu.

Sarayu: What.... saree..... but why... my dress is good na. She asked her checking her salwar kameez.

Subadra: No... i mean... you're dress is good but chitti. You should come in saree for puja.

Sarayu: Puja... peddamma. she asked confused..

Agni: Yes... chitti... this puja should be done after marriage as per our tradition but it didn't happened because of problems. Now when every is fine. It's not good to delay it. Now go, get ready. She said.

Sarayu thought for a while and went her room to get ready half hearted. She don't have problem with puja and all. Her only problem is wearing saree. But she can't tell that to anyone. Poor sarayu.

******

"Woww... you looking beautiful. I don't think my brother will able take his eyes from you after seeing you in this saree" Said Swathi looking at sarayu.

Who stood there lost in her own thoughts not paying attention to them. She is hell nervous to go out in saree.

Sujana: Stop teasing my sister. She said.

Shwetha: She said truth vadina. She replied agreeing with her sister.

Shewtha, Swathi younger sisters of Sharath.

Sujana: Stop both of you. Go and check everyone is ready or not. She said.

Shwetha: I'm all... ready. But this idiot is not. She said hitting her younger sister head.

Swathi: Stop... i'm going. She said and turned to go but collided with dharma who is coming there.

Swathi: I'm sorry. I... didn't... see you. She said looking at floor shyly.

Dharma: I'm sorry too... it's my fault. He said. Grinning ear to ear seeing her.

They have feelings on each other. Sujana observed them and cleared her throat to get their attention.

Sujana: What do you want. She asked him raising her eyebrow.

Dharma: Everyone is waiting for you. He informed.

Sujana: Five minutes... we are coming. She said Dharma immediately left from there.

Vicky sat on sofa talking with siddu and his brothers but his eyes travelling to the stairs direction again and again for his wife. He didn't seen her since yesterday. Night agni and her sister stayed with sarayu so he stayed back not wanting to disturbed them. Morning he went out with Dharma to receive Aditya from railway station as he was coming from kashmir completing his training.

The bhupathi raju family expected mini world war in house when adi got to know everything about sarayu marriage. But nothing happened like that. He was angry at them but composed himself which is rare to compare to past incidents. In past he gets ready break their bones who mess with his sisters even if they are his family , but today he didn't raised his voice any of them which is quite shock to bhupathi raju family except one person who know the reason behind his sudden change of behavior. Aditya mingled with vicky in a short time and he is happy for his sister as she got a husband like vicky.

Vicky averted his eyes from stairs to the boys who's discussing about something. Everyone is busy in their own talks. He felt bored so he unlocked his phone to kill the time but Just then he heard girls giggles. With a bored expression he looked that direction but as soon as his eyes catch that one person for whom he dying to see his eyes brightened. His heart skipped a beat seeing the beauty in front him he stood from from his place without his knowledge.

(Imagine him with smile and without sword and thread)

Sarayu was coming down taking a slow steps as feeling little nervous. Wow escaped from everyone's mouth when they saw her. She gave a small smile to everyone then her eyes landed on her husband who start disturbing her with his looks. Vicky wore pattu panche and shirt to look traditional as per elders intersection and looking dashing as always. Is he this much handsome from the beginning. She thought, Soon vicky"s intense eyes met with her making her more nervous.

Vicky was spellbound with her beauty. His eyes sparkling like stars And stuck on her. Not able to bare his intense gaze she lowered her head. But He couldn't avert his gaze from her. She wear red saree with lite make up and without any heavy ornaments. But still looking gorgeous and divine with the nuptial chain around her neck. Vikcy always want to see her in saree. Of course he seen her in saree before in satyanarayana vratham but he didn't observed her this cleanly that time because of issue. But today she's looks stunning in saree.

"Back to earth brother brother. We are in front of whole family so stop staring at vadina " Abhi whispered in his ear bringing him back to reality.

Vicky realized that maximum family members eyes on him and immediately averted his gaze from her.

Vicky: We... we should leave.. getting late. Come.

He said and acted to look like normal, which damn difficult as his ears turned in complete red. He went out dragging abhi with him escaping from further embarrassment. Everyone burst into laughter seeing him and gave teasing look to sarayu to their surprise they saw her blush. Her cheeks lightly became red.

Mahi: Oh.... my..... god.... i can't believe this. My stone hearted boyfriend is blushing. How cute. Said mahi.

Sarayu glared at her trying to look serious but failed miserably. Making everyone laugh.

*******

Bhupathi raju family along with Warrior family reached venkateshvara swami temple which is few kilometers distance from sadashivamam in middle of small forest. It's belief of the people here that if new wedded couple does puja in this temple they will live together till seven births.

Everyone got down from their cars and walked towards pond. Dharma placed a wooden chair there. Ramakrishna asked vicky to sit on chair after removing shirt and vest. Sarayu's expression changed to shock as soon as she understood why he asking him to remove his shirt. She hit her head for forgetting about this. Vicky removed his shirt without asking why and sat on chair and looked at his wife. Who silently scolding herself hitting her forehead. He was confused not knowing why she scolding herself.

"Chitti go and sit on you're husband lap" Said janaki.

As soon as she said those words sarayu closed her eyes tightly where vicky lips curled into smile understanding why his wife behaved like that few second before. She opened her eyes when she felt hand on her shoulder and saw agni looking at her.

Agni: Go maa.. she said softly caressing her hair.

Sarayu nodded and start walking taking baby steps... she's looking little nervous. Not little but lot... a lot nervous. Of course why won't she after all she has to sit on his lap. Which is damn difficult for her. His little closeness makes her hell nervous then you can imagine her situation right now. She went near vicky and sat on his lap.

In telugu marriages this is one of the ritual after marriage (not everyone does this ritual). Bride has to sit on her husband lap and their cousins pours buckets of water wetting both of them. Groom's sister should start the ritual (I don't know the exact reason, there is a lot of theories behind this ritual. But what my grandmother said was this sign of togetherness in sorrows as Water refers to tears.) After this husband should take his wife in home lifting in his arms. Completely Explaining about the ritual to youngsters, elder went inside temple leaving them to enjoy fullest.

"Okay let's start the game. Radha vadina. You have to bring water yourself. Here take this" Sujana said giving empty bucket to radha. She took bucket from her and went to bring water from pond.

Vicky clearly observing his wife who now settled in his lap. Sarayu playing with her fingers looking at ground as she don't want to his bare body. But he want her to look at him. He smiled When he saw her hands slightly shivering. I hasn't touched her yet but shivering like this, Then what will happen to her if i actually touch her. How will she reacts. That thought made him go crazy...

" If you keep moves like that, you will fall down " Vicky whispered to sarayu seeing her slowly moving. She glared and.

"You keep qui.... " She about counter him but stooped middle when her eyes fell on his bare chest. She immediately looked at other side ignoring him. Not bad she also start feeling our closeness. He thought seeing her cheeks color changing lightly. A naughty thought came in his mind.

Vicky slowly lifted his left hand and snaked around her waist giving her shock. Her breath stuck in throat and her eyes widened in surprise. The blood on her face, dried like she got electric shock. Because of his sudden stunt. Taking a deep breath she managed to look at him.

"W.... what... are.... you..." She stopped her words in middle and buried her face in his chest placing her hands around his shoulders as radha poured bucket full of water on them.

"OoHooohoo" Shouted others in excitement.

Play the above video.

Sarayu and opened her eyes and saw a breathing wall in front of her. She was confused first but soon realized it's not any wall in fact, it's her husband chest. She raised her head and found herself soo close to him there is only an inch gap between their face. His hot breath falling on her face just like her. She feeling Goosebumps all over her body because of this closeness and his hand around her waist making the situation more difficult to her. She lost herself in his eyes which showing pool of emotions.

Vicky just looking at her without blinking his eyes admiring her face features. Her smooth round face . and her big dark brown eyes has decorated with thick lashes. Her cute little nose and chubby cheek which he wants to pull them till they became red and those pink lips which is shivering now but why... is she feeling cold or this closeness. He averted his looks from her lips to eyes and saw her looking at him with pure admiration.

Vicky came back to world when sujana poured water on them again. Sarayu about get up but he tightened his grip around her waist and pulled closer to him not giving her chance to escape. She placed her hands on his chest to maintain distance between them. Her touch made him shiver a little and his heart beat fastened. She knitted her eyebrows together in confusion feeling his raging heart beat under her right hand but soon she understood why.

Their siblings continued to pouring water on them one after another. Sarayu would never admit it openly but she liked it. She liked this everything. The effect she has on her husband and his touch and their closeness. She liked to be like this, in his arms. She had never been so close to a man before forget about touching but she comfortable in his arms now. yeah she's nervous a little bit but it's not uncomfortable. She felt so comfortable and secure like never before.

When they stopped pouring water vicky stood up with her in his arms without advertising his eyes from her. She turned her face other not able to look into his intense eyes, with a huge red color spread over on her cheeks. She moved her hands from chest to his neck and held him tight. He smiled seeing her blush and felt proud for being the reason.

"Get... ready brother... it's time to test your stamina. It's one not eight steps"Said sharath patting vicky's back. When they reach the steps which leads to temple.

" You know my wife looks slim but i got to know her actual weight when i lift her. After this ritual i got fever and body pains, didn't gone almost two days"Said sharath making a horrified face and got smack on his back from his angry wife. Everyone burst into laugh seeing them. Except sarayu as she too busy admiring her husband.

Taking a deep breath vicky put his right leg on first step and start walking. He know about her gaze on him but didn't seen her. Why he is not showing any discomfort. Am I not weighty. He is walking like i'm not in his arms. She thought still watching at him. Vicky entered inside of temple with his wife and others following them. He made her stand on her feet and took god blessings.

******

"Now... puja is completed. First you take your husband blessing"Said priest to sarayu completing the puja and asked vicky to get up.

Vicky smiled looking at his wife who still on ground watching him. He winked at her. Sarayu gasped and looked at her family thinking they might be seen they but to her good time they are busy in their talks.

"Come on chitti take your husband blessings. You know husband blessings is more powerful then god" Said vicky grinning ear to ear. He is really enjoying teasing her.

Sarayu glared at her husband who is smiling now sheepishly. She want give a hard smack on his head for pulling the stunts but control herself not to get scold by her peddamma for hitting her son-in-law. She gave small smile to everyone and lowered her head a little and placed her palms on his both foots. He thought she is taking his blessing but she pinched his foot hard making him yelp in pain.

"Amma...." Vicky jumped.

"Vicky... what happened... are you okay" asked annapurna worriedly.

"Nothing peddamma... i'm fine" He said glaring at his wife who made a innocent face.

"Then why did you screamed"Asked radha.

"That... an ant bitten my leg" he lied still glaring at his big ant. Sarayu hardly trying to hide her smile.

"Okay.. oka.. go and take elder blessings" Said radha.

Vicky nodded and forward his to his hand to his wife to get up. She gladly accepted his hand and got up. They both took all elder blessings one by one. Everyone blessed them with wholeheartedly. After puja elder went to check the food as they arranged lunch in temple for everyone.

I was grinning like a fool while writing this chapter.

Hope you all like it.

One girl blaming saying i'm forcing readers to vote and comments... did i forced anyone for vote and comments. Did i?

I never forced anyone. It's completely your choice if you feels this story is worth of your vote and comments then do it if not... it's okay i won't mind... but she unnecessarily argued with me.

Anyway leave that aside..

Tell me about your views... If you likes. 

Stay safe.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 10.8K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...
141K 5.9K 37
How could I marry him.... I am scared of him and we have so much age difference and I never thought of marrying him... will he... will he love me...
197K 7.8K 76
01/03/2018 - #93 in Romance 08/04/2018 - #126 in Fan fiction 11/05/2018- #149 in Anger Prabhas & Anushka finally going to settle in marriage bliss w...
30.2K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...