Season || P.JM ✔️𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚...

By _CupOfChaos_

"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
✨Thank you!✨

Thirty-three

1K 56 1
By _CupOfChaos_

"Seoyeon, what are you?"

I blink and glance at Jimin. Do I tell her I'm a hybrid? He bites his lip.

"Tell her only if you really trust her"

He mind links me, answering my question.

Of course I trust her. With everything I have.

"I'm.. both." I reply quietly. She looks intrigued as Hoseok and Taehyung look at me, surprised that I exposed myself like that. "I found out my parents.. my mother was a werewolf and my father.. a vampire.." I gulp nervously remembering the vision. "I'll tell you the full story some other time.." I add, making it clear I'd rather not speak of it right now. She nods.

"So.. Jungkook and Jin.." She continues.

"Both werewolves like Jimin." Hoseok informs her.

It's an awkward atmosphere at the moment. No one knows quite what to say.

"Come to the pack house tomorrow with us.. you can understand us better that way." Jimin suggests. I lift my head to look at him surprised and he smiles in return.

Rose looks down nervously and agrees with a quiet 'okay'.

I furrow my brows as I watch her hang her head. She's so pure and cheerful all the time. Seeing her look so nervous and feeling betrayed really is a new sight for me.

Suddenly, I leap off of Jimin's lap and rush to the bathroom to puke as I feel my stomach stir.

I lean over the toilet and release all the food I had eaten. Jimin rushes in behind me and gathers my hair so that it's out of my face. Once I'm done, I lean back as Jimin wipes my mouth with a cloth.

I look at him and chuckle. "Don't look at me like that.."

His expression is mixed with fear and concern. "I thought you only get sick in the mornings rarely.. not at night like this.." he mutters and caresses my face. That's true..

"It's probably just the stress.. I'm fine Jiminie." I assure him while he presses his lips into a thin line. He nods and picks me up bridal style.

"I-is she okay?" Rose asks nervously, fiddling with her fingers. Jimin nods as he glances down at me.

"She's just stressed out.. I'm going to let her sleep for now.." Jimin bid his good nights to them and made his way to my room.

I sigh in relaxation when my body sinks into the mattress. Jimin takes me into his embrace and kisses my forehead.

"Stay healthy.. don't get sick often. It's painful to watch when I can't do anything.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I continue by Jimin's side as we walk through the woods to the pack house. I have had an awful headache but I'll just have to deal with it.

I turn back to glance at Hoseok and Rose. Taehyung had to go back to his Coven to attend a meeting amongst the elders.

I watch as Hoseok tries to reach out to Rose but she ignores him. He looks away sadly and catches my glance. I smile softly at him, trying to tell him to give it time. He nods and smiles back, but it doesn't reach his eyes.

Once we arrive, Jimin opens the door and we are greeted immediately by the pups as usual.

One pup runs into my legs causing me to stumble a bit into Jimin. Jimin growls lowly as a warning and the pups immediately back away and bow to apologize. I sigh and shake my head.

Jimin leads me over to the lounge area where I can rest, getting over this darn headache. One of the younger and calmer pups climb next to me. I smile fondly at her as I take her into my embrace.

"Everyone this is Jung Rose. She is Hoseok's sister and a very important person to your Luna. Treat her as a guest please." Jimin says sternly and everyone bows politely towards Rose.

Rose takes a seat next to me as everyone greets her. Jimin kisses my forehead.

"I'll be back.. just have to check a few things.."

I nod and watch lazily as he walks away with Hoseok towards the garage.

The crowd around us disperses while the pups run along with their parents, leaving just Rose and I in the small room.

"So.. you're Luna I'm assuming?"

I glance at Rose and nod. She looks as if she is thinking.

"I guess that confirms that Jimin is Alpha... so your pups are important as heirs.." she mumbles, cautiously.

I sigh and take her hand in mine.

"Please.. don't act so scared around me.. nor your own brother.. We would never hurt you.. I know we must've lost some of your trust but it was for a good reason.."

"And so what changed?" She questions, slightly louder. I stay quiet for a bit.

"That's not my place to say.." I say quietly and close my eyes.

"Then who-"

"It's my place. If you want that answer.. you need to talk to me.." A voice cuts Rose off. I don't have to look to recognize it as Jungkook. I open my eyes when it turns silent.

Rose and Jungkook are staring intensely at each other. I roll my eyes and give Rose a small nudge on the shoulder.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask her quietly. She looks at me with a look of uncertainty. "He won't hurt you. You can trust him, he's the Beta."

She nods and stands, following Jungkook.

Stop stressing out.

'I'm not stressing. I'm just anxious'

Mhm.. sure. Relax, it's not good for you nor the pups.

I sigh and try to relax my mind and body like Solar instructed. I lay down on my back on the couch. Unconsciously, I gently rub my stomach.

Only 3 and a half more months..

"Thinking about the pups?"

A voice speaks up behind me, glancing over to see Jimin strutting towards me.

I smile and hum in response. He kneels beside the couch and kisses my stomach before taking my hands in his.

Before he speaks, I catch a look of concern in his eyes.

"I talked to Jin just now.. about what happened last night.. He said to not stress out like you did over the incident.. You keep working yourself.. I'm worried." He tells me honestly and I sigh.

"Sorry Jimin.. I'll try to lay off for just a bit.. I just feel guilty.."

"Don't. You had no choice but to hide it from her. And I'm sure she understands that.." he reassured me. I nod tiredly and yawn. Jimin chuckles and carefully picks me up bridal style.

He enters our room and places me gently in bed before climbing in with me.

To get comfortable, I tangle my legs with Jimin's. I accidentally move my knee to graze his crotch, causing him to groan lowly. He opens his eyes, piercing through mine with an intense expression.

"S-Sorry.. that was an accident.." I mutter embarrassedly and blush. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me, sliding me closer to him so that my bump is against his lower stomach. He hums and places a hand on my bump.

My stomach isn't that big yet but it's still quite noticeable. It seems bigger than what it should be cause 1. It's twins and 2. They're werewolves which mean they will develop slightly bigger than humans. That's why it can be dangerous for a werewolf to impregnate a human.

Jimin kisses my lips gently. I whine quietly when he pulls away. He looks at me amused. I pout and move so that my upper thigh rubs against his crotch, this time on purpose.

"Don't start something you can't finish Jagi.." he groans and closes his eyes. I smirk and move my leg again. He suddenly lays me on my back and hovers over me. "I don't care how pregnant you are.. I will fuck you right here, right now. And we both know you are too tired to endure that.." he growls. Amused, I hook my arms around his neck and kiss him. He melts into the kiss and groans when I run my fingers through his silk like hair.

"One.. we both know you care too much to hurt me or the pups.. and two, what if I want you to 'fuck me right here, right now?' Hmm? I know what I started and I'm determined to finish it.." I say confidently when I pull away. He smirks and moves to suck on my neck, earning a moan from me.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn ya sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 16 12
It's a story of a girl who don't know her abilities which is only know by her parents but why they are hiding even from their own daughter? What the...
926 20 13
One lost wolf stuck in the woods, with no one to mind her. Well, they could hardly leave her there. She had no idea about anything in their world, no...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
26.6K 1.4K 40
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...