My Redneck Angel

Από RainieUndead

Mia Asbury is a 28 year old single mom from Louisiana, whilst visiting Virginia for work leaving her 2 year o... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
**Authors Note**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
**Authors Note**
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT NOTICE (Please Read)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Its now or never.
Chapter 43- Indentations
Chapter 44- "I Love You"
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- "Girly Scent"
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- A Broken Red Neck
Chapter 50- Down By The Creek.
Chapter 51- Bruises
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Jealous Dixon
Chapter 54 - What If?
Chapter 55- Everything to lose
Chapter 56- Nightmares Sprung to life.
Chapter 57 -Cornered
Chapter 58 - Loaded Gun
Chapter 59- Drama and Dreams
Chapter 60- The Little Things
Chapter 61- Crave
Chapter 62 -Bad Dreams
Chapter 63 - These Walls
Chapter 64- Protector
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - Me and My Girls
Chapter 68
Chapter 69- Saviours
Chapter 70 - I got you
Chapter 71 - Its time
ANNOUCMENT
Chapter 72 - Family

Chapter 42

2.6K 79 12
Από RainieUndead

Sorry for any mistakes! I do double check.. Or triple check haha :)

I gripped Daryl's knife tightly and dragged myself across the wall keeping alert waiting for a clearing if I could avoid walkers the better chance I had of getting out a better chance of seeing Daryl again.

"You can do this." I said taking a steady breath,

I took off running in the direction the rest of the group went I dodged a lot of walkers but I was slowing down again it felt like I was inhaling nails. I rested behind a container trying to catch my breath so I'd be able keep going for a minute a started to think I wasn't going to make it but I shook off the thought and peered out to make sure it was clear.

"Shit!" I squeaked and a walker lunged at me.

I stumbled backwards landing on my ass as this walker dragged its rotting body towards me, as it got closer the stench of burning meat hit my nostrils I tried my hardest to keep distance and For a split second I took my eyes of him to look behind him Fuck was all I could think.

"I don't have time for this shit!" I said through gritted teeth,

I jumped up wincing at the pain in my stomach as I plunged Daryl's knife through its skull and as I pulled it out I was knocked to the floor again by another walker Snapping her jaws at me and blood dripping from her chin from whoever she'd just eaten. I gritted my teeth hard and pushed her off sitting on top of her and shoving the knife through her forehead.

I wiped my brow with the back of hand and stood taking in a good couple of breaths before taking another look ,it was clear if I ran Id make it Id be just behind them, I braced myself catching my breath and again gripping Daryl's knife holding it high.

Daryl's p.o.v

We made it over the fence we were safe for now but the geeks followed us and blocked the fence from the other side how was Mia getting out? I looked back at the others they were already making there way back to where we buried our weapons I couldn't leave knowing she was still in there I shouldn't of left.

"Mia!" I called out

I got nothing but the moans from the geeks, I turned to see Rick approaching he squeezed my shoulder and gave me the look he didn't believe she was alive I could see it. I looked back at the fence once more before walking away with Rick.

"What happened to Mia?" Carl asked,

"She couldn't keep up." I mumbled.

"So you left her?" Maggie said.

"I gave her my knife she insisted i couldn't convince her." I sighed hanging my head.

They all went quite they had no faith but I did I know she's tough she can handle herself. We kept moving until we retrieved the weapons Rick was set on going back but the group and Abrahams group were dead against it.

"I'm going back with or without you." I said, "Mia is still in there."

"I'll go back with you." Michonne said taking place by my side,

I looked at the rest of them and they all looked at each other, it was just me, Michonne and Rick going back the rest of the group wanted to stay behind and plan what was the next step. Rick kept going on about finishing off the people a terminus maybe it isn't a bad idea.

"You think she's okay?" Michonne asked,

"I know she's okay this is Mia we're talking about."

Mia's p.o.v

"Mia!"

I whipped my head round at the direction the call came from was that Daryl? My heart started to flutter a little And before I knew it I was running towards it without even thinking what would be lurking near by,My feet buckled beneath me sending me flying face first into the hard ground right into the path of a walker I clenched my eyes shut trying to breath through the pain that was surging through my head due to the hard hit I took,reopening them only made things worse this walkers sight was set on me I pushed myself back reaching for Daryls knife just in time.

"Not today." I whispered as the walker fell on top of me,

I tackled it for a few seconds before I got the upper hand pushing it off me stabbing the fucker through the side of the head today isn't going to be the day I die. I laid back down for a second pressing the palms of my hands on my eyes taking in a big deep breath, I was exhausted but I didn't have any time to rest shots were being fired and they were close.

I pushed my self to the limit running as fast as I could towards these guns shots and it was enough, there was a women in a poncho firing at the walkers I recognised that short grey hair and the gun A smile appeared across my face. It was Carol.

"Carol!" I yelled before collapsed up against a wall.

Her head turned towards me and then back to fire more shots at the walkers before making her way to me I just closed my eyes trying to catch my breath I felt like I couldn't go on by now I was sweating and shaking uncontrollably.

I looked up to her with a slight smile, "I'm as good as dead."

"Cmon we gotta get you out of here."

"Just tell Daryl that it wasn't his fault."

She gave me a stern look, "If you think I'm leaving you here your crazy."

Carols P.O.V

I held Mia up the best I could but she wasn't getting lighter I stopped dead in our tracks she wasn't even conscious anymore. I placed her up against a near by tree and stripped myself down throwing the poncho covered in walker guts away and cleaning my muddy face only to be Interrupted by the bushes rustling.

I held my gun the head height "Cmon out."

"Carol?" Rick said appearing.

"Mia!" Daryl said almost a yell darting towards her.

"Did you do this?" Rick said pointing towards a burning terminus.

I nodded and he engulfed me in a hug I didn't refuse this I held onto him as tight as I could I didn't think I was going to see them again and I'm sure Rick thought the same about Judith but I know she safe, she's safe with Tyreese.

"What happened?" Daryl said looking over to me.

"I don't know I found her collapsed she called for me and I got her as far as here before she fell fully unconscious."

I watched as he tried to get her to respond in the end he had to carrying her bridal style back to the rest of the group, they all greeted me with open arms I already knew what had happened to the prison so it wasn't really a surprise to see Sasha and Bob.

"What's happened?" Hershel making his way to Mia and Daryl.

"She needs medication she's fighting an infection." Michonne piped in.

"Hows she get this?" Hershel asked examining her infected wound.

"She mentioned getting cornered back at the trailer park, knife wound."

"How long has it been this way?" He said looking to Daryl.

"A couple days, kept breaking open."

"It looks like she's gone into shock she's quite pale has she been bleeding out?"

"Yeah a few times I don't know about before I wasn't with her I was with..." He paused.

"With who?" Maggie asked,

"Beth."

"Is she alive!" She demanded,

"She got taken ." He said shamefully hanging his head,

"Before we even start looking for Beth we need to stabilise Mia we need somewhere safe." Hershel said wisely still examining her.

"Shes gonna be okay right?"

Daryl's eyes were fixed on Hershel's like he was looking for that sign ,Hershel just said he can't be sure Daryl's eyes fell to Mia's lifeless body you could see the guilt wash over him he needed to know this wasn't his fault.

"Shes going to be fine you know Mia she's tough." I smiled squeezing his shoulder,

"Shouldn't of left her."

"She's stubborn you had no hope in hell of getting her to come with you." Glen said trying to make Daryl feel just a little better.

I managed to get the group to follow me to where I'd left Tyreese and Judith the moment the two families shared was heart warming reminded me that it's not all just bad in this world.

Ah okay so things aren't going great but I promise you things will be better :) im actually looking forward to writing the next couple chapters :P hehe thank you for reading and being patient. Off to work now :)
~Rainie ❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

328 1 17
The earth has been hit by a devastating zombie apocalypse and few people are left standing. One of them is Arizona Piercey. A knife-wielding, rifle s...
7.6K 176 26
asperity /əˈspɛrɪti/ noun harshness of tone or manner. ~ Vanessa Morgan, a lone survivor in this post-apocalyptic world, is discovered by Rick and hi...
1.7K 39 6
The zombie Apocolypse could not have come at a worse time for the Grimes/Dixon family. by geekygirl699 on ao3