When the Devil falls in love...

By Biridjonka

"There are two types of people. Those who fantasize all their lives about the great romantic timeless love, a... More

A romantic boy
Lil man
The Devil gives a suggestion
I want this (18+)
After
Big things (18+)
You're really something else...
Punishment (18+)
Sunday
No man is an island
Dr. CEO
Hot and cold
First
It fits me perfectly (18+)
It takes two to tango
Cosplay cafe
23:59
New friend
Who is who?
Duality (18+)
Love is Love
Satin (part I)
If he was telling the truth...
She knows
Heart of glass
Distraction
Desires, reality and possibilities...
Past ( Satin II)
Mothers love (Satin III)
Secret love makes us stupid
Only mine (18+)
Surprise
Two bodies but one soul
Meeting boyfriend's parents
Sweet cherry ( 18+)
The rhythm of love
A million butterflies with rainbow wings
If you look beyond the lies
Diary (short side story)
The begining
Downfall
Time between dog and wolf (part I)
Time between dog and wolf (part II)
Let the games begin
From here to eternity
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne
Author's word
I'v crossed ocean of dream to find you... (bonus chapter)

Fear

6K 306 66
By Biridjonka

My dear friends, this chapter (and the next one) is also an introduction to the latest set of events that will complete this story. Each of the characters has their own dream and hopes, we will see how it will be realized. Things will get a little complicated but if you have the patience to follow Tharn and Type on their life journey, I promise there will be nice things too.

I hope you enjoy reading at least as much as I enjoy writing.  
Stay safe and sound ❤

p.s. I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so when you come across them, please blame google translate not me 😉😊

*******

And then Alex disappeared.

For the first two days, no one paid attention to Alex's absence. Tharn was happy because finally Type was only his all along.

Tum thought Alex was still with Type so he dedicated himself to writing songs.
On the third day, Type felt like something was wrong.

- "Tharn, isn't it weird that there is no Alex? He has been with me all week and now not a message to send.."

Tharn frowned.

- "No, and he never has to show up again."

- "Tharn !!"

- "Type, I don't mean bad, but I was really on the verge of kicking him out. Don't worry, Tum finally managed to get his attention. You know, the way you get my attention while I'm at work. Type , baby, stop talking about another man while you are in bed with me. Get close, you're far away. "

- "But Tharn, I still think something is wrong. What do you think I'm sending Tum a message? Then we can continue to 'get your attention'?"

- "Mmmm do whatever you want, just move closer."

Type typed the message and hung up the phone. He reached over to Tharn and lowered his head to Tharn's chest. It calmed him to hear the rhythmic sound of Tharn's heart.

Bzz bzz

Type picked up phone and opened the message. He straightened up and said:

- "Tharn, you see something's wrong. Tum hasn't seen Alex in days."

Tharn didn't say anything, he knew whatever to say, Type won't give up on finding out what's going on with Alex. So he took his phone and called Tum.

- "What do you mean you haven't seen each other for days?  Messages? Ahaa ... I'll call you later."

Type  felt some restlessness.

- "Tharn, is there anything you can do?"

- "I'm going to contact that private investigator now. We hope he finds something."

Another day passed and there was no sign or voice of Alex.

Tum came early in the morning and was visibly upset.

- "Type, tell me again what happened when you last saw him."

"Tum, nothing happened. Like the days before, he dragged me to various places, made plans. He made me tell him what my childhood was like. Then joked that Tharn would probably explode soon.
So, there was nothing that suggested that Alex would disappear. "

Tum was biting his lip. A thousand thoughts popped through his head. What he was most afraid of, can't  say aloud, but he saw in Tharn's eyes that he had similar thoughts. Tum was not afraid for himself. The more he thought about Alex, the more he was sure every Alex reaction was sincere. No, Alex definitely didn't know that Type was his nephew. His nightmares were real. But why  he gone now? What's he planning?

Tum was afraid that Alex would do some stupid things. He hoped he would not have to choose sides.

Tharn watched Tum and Type. Both were visibly upset. His phone finally rang.

-"Say."

For ten minutes, a voice from the other side reported. Finally Tharn said:

- "All right, keep on monitoring."

- "Tharn, what does the investigator say?"

- "He says Alex hasn't been at work for ten days. It looks like he hasn't been in the apartment for a long time. But the investigation says he hasn't left Thailand. For now that's all."

- "Tharn, Tum, should we report to the police his disappearance?"

Tum was silent but Tharn responded.

- "Wait another day. He must have a reason for this."

- "But Tharn, what if his father did something to him."

A nerve twitched on Tharn's face, this is exactly what he thought.

- "Type, baby, let's not panic and draw conclusions. We'll wait a little while and then do something. Is that okay? Tum, do you agree with this?"

Type and Tum just nodded.

On the seventh day since Alex's disappearance, Type was already on edge. Tum had been living with them for several days and the atmosphere was terribly tense. Tharn swore at Alex. Investigators were monitoring even the estate of Alex's family, but there was no sign of him.

Three men ate breakfast. Suddenly a doorbell rang. It was Type who opened the door.

- "Alex !!! Oh my God Alex !!"

Tum and Tharn heard what Type was saying, but they didn't move.

- "Alex, where have you been all this time?!? If you didn't show up now, we were preparing to report to the police your disappearance!"

- "Type, just take it easy. I'll explain everything to you. Oh, breakfast, is there anything for me too?"

Alex stopped and looked at Tum .... he could feel the darkness and anger that surrounded Tharn, he assumed it would be. But Tum showed no emotion. Alex moved closer to him and put hand on his shoulder, but Tum got away and continued to eat.

- "Uh, it looks like you're all mad at me. But if you give me some time, I'll explain everything."  

Type stood next to Tharn and grabbed his arm. Tharn just nodded slightly. Tum still showed no reaction.

- "Ok, first I apologize for disappearing without a word. But it just happened. While I'm with Type rushing around Bangkok, scenes suddenly started appearing in my brain that made no sense. For days, I didn't know if I was awake or  dreaming. Lack of sleep, too much information, and finding a family member seems to have been too much for me.That's why I visited my therapist. Suddenly both my body and my brain seemed to stop working. I slept for days. But when I finally managed to open my eyes, everything was much clearer. With the therapist, I was able to put everything in my head. What is a memory, what was a dream, what is true.  I'm sorry I didn't contact you. But here I am. Alex. Reborn and ready for revenge. "

All three flinched at the last sentence.
Type said:

-"Revenge? What revenge? What are you talking about. I'm glad you finally got everything in your head, but you really scared us. You shouldn't have come to me and Tharn to apologize and explain, we could wait. You should have looked for Tum first. "

Tum was still staring at the food, unknowingly just moving it from one side to the other.

- "Hey, nephew, don't worry, I'll explain everything to you. And Tum and I will have a conversation in two. Is that right Tum?"

Tum finally looked up and said:

- "We have nothing to talk about. You've already explained everything, haven't you? Type, Tharn thanks for the hospitality, I'm going home now."

Type started to say something but Tharn got up and said visibly angrily:  

- "Alex, I already warned you not to do stupid things! But you don't seem to be listening!  I'm glad you handled some of the things that bothered you, but if you do something like this again to Type and Tum, be sure we won't talk this way.  I would like to kick you out of my house now, but I am in control because I know Type would be sad, so I'll just say one more thing.  Whatever you have in your head, Type has nothing to do with it!!!  Whatever revenge you pursue is your personal matter!! But if you mention Type somewhere, or God forbid, you put him in jeopardy, I'll be the one to kill you with my bare hands!!! "

Alex looked at all three of them and then said.

- "I didn't even think you would understand. I just came to tell you that I was fine and that I had found a way to take revenge on my father."

Type looked at him sadly.

- "Alex, I'm not going to pretend to know how hard it was and what the consequences are. You have me, Tum ... do you have to spoil it all, just to get revenge for something that happened 20 years ago . Max is dead and you have no contact with your father for a long time. Can't you come to terms with the past? "

Alex just shook his head several times.

- "I know you can't understand ... don't worry, at the cost of my life, I'm not going to reveal to anyone that Satin is alive and that you exist. But I have some things to do with my dad. I just have to."

Type was looking at Tharn. Tum was silent.

- "All right, I'll go then. Type, don't worry, everything will be fine. Tum, can we talk privately?"

Tum looked up and said:

- "We have nothing to talk about."

Alex started to say something but changed his mind. He turned and left the apartment.

The three men at the table said nothing. Tharn hugging Type, and he was already making a plan in his head. Must take Type and Satin out of the country. Maybe they should pack up and leave for America. He'll ask Tum to come along too.

It's been a couple of days since Alex's return. Tharn had finished some of his work, now only to figure out how to get Type, Satin and Tum to America.

An opportunity arose later that day.
Satin came for dinner. She told them that  rejected all projects by the end of the year and now  they should travel somewhere while Type was still free from college.

- "We could go to America! My parents will be thrilled, what do you think of it?"

- "That would be great! LA, Hollywood, Venice beach ... perfect!"

They made a plan and informed  Tharn's parents, who were delighted. Tharn convinced Tum to go with them.

The night before trip, Tharn and Type lay in bed.

- "Tharn, I'm glad we're visiting your parents. But your grandfather didn't take all this well. What are we going to do?"

- "I told you not to worry about him. I know my grandfather and I can swear he knew about two of us before we told him."

- "What ?! You really mean that?"

"I mean. And I'm not worried about Grandpa. I'm worried about Tum. America wasn't very good for him. And yet we can't leave him here alone. Did he tell you anything about Alex?"

- "He didn't mention it these days. He totally locked himself. But maybe it's good that he's coming with us, we can keep an eye on him."

-"I knew Alex was bad news as soon as I saw him. Don't be angry that I'm saying this, but it's true. He hurt Tum. He gave him false hope. Tum went over difficult things. Alex needed to be support, hope, better tomorrow. Instead, it's another person in the line who disappointed him. "

Type didn't know what to say. He didn't know Tum's story, but he could see how much this shook him. Tum was already like a zombie for days.

Type approached Tharn and hugged him.

- "Tharn, I've never traveled outside Bangkok. I saw in the pictures  LA is  wonderful. I can't wait to take a walk on Sunset Boulevard. I don't know if we're allowed to climb to see that Hollywood sign, but it would be cool, too. And then .... "

Tharn interrupted him with a kiss.

- "I'll show you all, my love, I'll give you the whole world in the palm of your hand, but now shut up and let me show you how much I want you."

Type was excited as a little kid, they landed on LAX .... the trip from the airport to the home of Tharn's parents passed in a pleasant chat.

- "Tharn, did you say your parents live in a part called Malibu? And your grandfather lives in Santa Barbara?"

- "Yes, and my parents have an apartment in downtown LA and a house in Pasadena. But they're in Malibu right now."

Tum was silent the whole time. His family is in Pasadena. He didn't know if he was ready to visit them.

Satin checked her makeup and hairstyle again.

- "Tharn, if your grandfather says something about my age again just to know, an international incident will happen."

Everyone laughed but everyone's head was full of heavy thoughts.

Tharn made sure he found out some other things before leaving Thailand. Alex's father was officially the head of the mafia organization, but he not appeared in public for 10 years. There is no information if he had any children other than Max and Alex. The organization had  fingers in everything. Even in politics. They financed a lot of people and run their business smoothly. The investigator also found that they had been overseen for years by the Organized Crime Suppression Service. Alex's father was very rich and very dangerous. Tharn hired a bunch of people to guard Type and Satin in Thailand. He organized the same for LA. The bodyguards were secretly following them, Tharn didn't want Satin to realize something strange was going on.
He was frightened that, did not know what Alex's plan for revenge was. So he must be ready for anything. Tharn knew he would spare no money or ties to protect Type. Type was his everything.

Type was happy,  they came to LA. This is the first time he  traveled somewhere, and  traveled with Tharn. He knew Tharn was worried about Alex but Type was surprisingly calm. Tharn will protect him from anyone and anything. That was enough for Type.

He felt another kind of excitement in his heart. This is LA. Here, he and Tharn will be able to walk down the street and hold hands. They will be able to hug and kiss in public, and no one will look at them strangely. Type indulged in imagination and dreams. He'll have to check how far Las Vegas is from LA ... maybe he and Tharn could get married in one of those chapels. It would be nice if the whole family could attend the happiest event of his life.

Tum was trying not to think of Alex. Arriving in LA might not  been the smartest idea, but worse was to stay in Bangkok without knowing what Alex was up to. He thought he  finally met the man of his life, but he was wrong. Alex was even more selfish than Thorn. Tum hoped Alex would come looking for him, insist they talk, but none of that happened. Tum would surely forgive him only if he showed that he had regretted disappearing without a word, but Alex didn't even bother to send a message. And now he's here. Tum have to visit family and he will have to meet Thorn.

Thorn.
This will be their first meeting in almost 5 years. Tum always suspected that Thorn knew what Tum feeling about him, though he had never shown anything. He been afraid of meeting him for a long time, but now he was completely calm because his head was full of Alex. Even before Alex, Tum wondered why he was obsessed with Thorn. Why he did a million stupid things and never openly confessed his feelings. God, how stupid he was.

When they parked in front of Tharn's parents' house, everyone came out to welcome them. Tharn's mom hugged and kissed Type first, causing everyone to laugh.
-'Type, Satin I know you've already seen and talked to her by video call, but here's the official one, this is my sister Tanya. "

Tanya ran in and kissed Type and Satin. And then she turned to Tum.

- "Brother Tum! What a pleasant surprise!"

Everyone cheerfully entered the house.

- "Thorn is not here?"

- "Coming soon. He had to finish something."

Tharn looked worriedly at Tum but this one was completely calm. Tharn gasped. He knew that Thorn and Tum would meet, but he was sure that for Tum, Thorn was now just a ugly past.

Thorn appeared during the dinner. Type was surprised again by how much Tharn and Thorn were physically different.

They were both tall, but while some animal strength and attraction erupted from Tharn, Thorn was gentle, with a slight gaze. Type couldn't imagine him rebelling against his family. He acted as a little meek lamb.

- "Good evening, sorry I wasn't there to wait for you. How did you travel?"

There was a lively conversation again, everyone had something to say only Tum was silent.

Tharn would look his way from time to time. He couldn't read anything from Tum's face. Tum stared at Thorn. He felt nothing. He was glad to see him, but that's all. Was Thorn always like this? Thorn from his memory possessed incredible charisma, he was sexy and seductive.

Tum couldn't help but think: Is it possible that I was completely blind?

And in Bangkok, Alex was alone in his apartment. In the previous days, he would drive to Tum's house and sit in the car. He couldn't bring himself to knock on the door. Whatever he said to Tum right now would be just empty words. He knew Tum couldn't understand him, but Alex had to do this. For himself and for Type. He doesn't want Type and Satin to live in fear all the time. They deserve the whole world to know that they are mother and son. That they can go out together without breaking the news. His family owes them so much.

Alex already had some paperwork that might be of interest to the tax office. But he knew it wasn't enough to bring down his father. He must to think of a reason for his father to invite him into the house. He didn't know how to do it. Perhaps the best plan would be to try to approach father on the pretext that it is their turn to stop being strangers. But it was also the riskiest. His father doesn't trust anyone, he might suspect Alex was planning something.

While Alex was banging his head on how to start his revenge, he couldn't even dream that someone had been monitoring his every move for a long time .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
204K 11.3K 40
Type Miami a extremely shy and reserved guy who lost his parents in young age is working in Rangnok industry but no one know him even the person who...
123K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
33.2K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...