His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

Together!

2.6K 104 2
By Marie_Curia

When they are together, everything feels different and nothing is impossible!

~some hours later, palace's dungeons~

Third person's pov

Diana and Daniel got in the dungeons together and all the guards bowed in union.

It was the first time a Queen had gone in there and for all of them it was something remarkable yet weird. They all knew that no other Queen had done it before and it was an honor for everyone, Diana's decision was important for everyone for different reasons...

For her it meant that she was ready to deal with something that should be difficult for her because it had to do with her! She was a fighter generally, she had experience, she had courage and she really wanted to help. She was ready to face someone that wanted her dead, or had been helping the one that was supposed to be her number one enemy, the rogues' king! And she was also touched from Daniel's acceptance, he didn't want her there but he was respecting her wish and her nature! He believed in her and that made her feel special and stronger than she already was.

For Daniel it meant that he wasn't alone anymore. He had his mate, his Queen next to him in everything and it was a new condition for him but he was feeling... More Complete! He was worried about her, he was thinking that her place wasn't to go in the dungeons to meet rogues and criminals but deep inside his heart he knew Diana could deal with it and she was safe! It was logical for him to feel that way, she was his mate, he was the most possessive werewolf, he knew that someone wanted his mate and it was his duty to protect Diana for the rest of his life but at the same time he couldn't keep her out of that... Diana was more than willing to stand next to him, now he could see it clearly and he needed it as well because only in that way Diana would be happy and so would he!

And as for the guards and the Kingdom... For them it was more important because it was the first time they had a Queen that was not only kind, caring and generous but also strong, fearless and very clever that wanted to have an important role! Their Queen didn't want their King alone and they were together! She wanted to take decisions with him, she wanted to help her people and be next to them and her presence had a huge effect! The Kingdom would be stronger than ever with her in lead next to Daniel because she was the heart of the Kingdom and Diana's power was contagious! They would fight with more confidence against anyone because of her.

"Your Royal Highnesses!" The chef of the guards said and walked to them, bowed again and smiled with pride.

Daniel nodded at him in approval and turned to look at Diana. She was everyone's main interest, they were all staring at her speechless but she didn't look to feel awkward. She was calm and she already knew that something like that would happen...

She was observing everyone discreetly with a soft smile and Destiny howled from pride feeling her importance. They were all respecting her without even knowing her in person. They hadn't met her before but they were all ready to make her every command come true!

"This is Tucker! He is in lead of the guards here, my father had chosen him and I can't change him, he is the best in his job!" Daniel explained to Diana and she shook her head in understanding.

Tucker was about 40 years old and one of the most loyal men Daniel had! He was too tall and his shoulders, arms and chest were really terrifying but his warm smile was honest and Diana liked him a lot.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Your Royal Highness! Thank you for being here!" Tucker said almost emotional and Diana gave a quick look at everyone, stepped forward and took Tucker's hand in hers.

Daniel didn't react, he was expecting it and he wanted to give Diana full control over the situation because he needed her to gain their full loyalty and adoration. He had no doubt she would earn them but she wanted to make it on her own the sooner and he couldn't protest.

All the guards and even Tucker were caught off guard from her sudden yet warm move and once Diana smiled brighter than before they all froze. They didn't know how to behave, they could only feel...

"I have to thank you all and it's an honor for being here! Daniel has told me a lot about you and I am very happy to have this opportunity to meet you and even work with you! Well done, I am impressed!" Diana said giving a soft squeeze to Tucker's hand and for once more they all bowed speechless.

"Yes, this is the real Queen!" Devon howled loudly in Daniel's mind and Daniel nodded immediately touched.

He gave Tucker a short sign that they were ready to go and meet the rogue because he and Diana were really impatient yet nervous and Tucker signed quickly in agreement. Diana left his hand slowly and he took two steps on his right to open the way for Diana to walk first with him and Daniel one step behind her.

"The rogues' commander is in the room in the end of the corridor Your Roy..." he began but Diana raised her hand and stopped him.

"For you I am Diana, please forget the formalities with me!" she told him in a usual tone wanting everyone to listen to her and after a second of being shocked Tucker nodded breathless.

The three of them began walking in the long corridor. The cells were full of rogues as Diana could smell but everything was peaceful. It was silent and the conditions were perfect as she could see and it was logical. The doors were new with the best new technology, everything was shinning and the closer she was getting to the last cell the faster her heart was beating for a reason she couldn't explain.

She was not scared, she was not worried, it wasn't something new for her but the feeling that moment was weird for her. Something was different but she didn't know what...

Daniel from the other side was way too nervous and the reason was their long, revealing discussion some hours ago. He was still dizzy not only for the fact that Samantha was a real traitor that had been working for the rogues' king but also for what Diana had been suffering for years. He didn't want Diana exposed to any danger for the rest of her life and that rogue was a threat for him although he was chained on the wall, he couldn't shift or even move! He couldn't trust him in any case but he knew he meant no harm in his condition.

Diana stopped some seconds later about a meter from the door and Daniel joined her side and took her right hand in his. She turned and gave him a soft smile and the wary in his eyes touched her heart for once more.

"It is alright Daniel! Calm down, yes? It won't take us long, I promise!" she whispered and raised her left hand to caress his cheek.

His body's muscles relaxed completely under her touch and he exhaled heavily. She was way too calm in front of him, she was stronger and he had no problem to admit it. Diana was always a surprise for him, she was always dealing with everything more wisely than him. Maybe it was her past that had made her so brave and powerful and also her nature was to be proud so... It was very reasonable!

"It's is fine! Don't worry about me! I want you to feel alright!" he whispered gently and she nodded quickly.

"I am because you are here with me in this!" she replied and he leaned and kissed her forehead with Tucker blushing next to them.

He was happy, he knew their story and he was glad they looked to be so close after everything that had happened in the past. Those two deserved happiness and the Kingdom needed them strong and united!

"We are ready Tucker, you can open his door but please wait here!" Daniel ordered shortly and he shook his head in acceptance.

He quickly walked to the door and with the keys unlocked the five different locks. Once he was done he got ready to open the door but Daniel tapped his back and stopped him. He didn't want to give the rogue many hints as to who Diana was! They had decided to 'test' him somehow although it was very possible for the rogue to understand that she was the Queen.

Tucker stepped back leaving them space to get in and Daniel went first with Diana following him. They got in the cell and the heavy door closed behind Diana the next second. Daniel stopped immediately and Diana took a deep breath with her gaze falling on the rogue some meters away from them.

She froze for some seconds because of his condition...

He was full of cuts, wounds, bruises and bites! The wall around him and the floor were covered with blood's splashes. His body was covered from his blood as well and he had his head bended. He was a quite tall man and he seemed to be strong because he was still alive...

Diana was sure that he was being bitted every day, they were bearably feeding or giving him water and for an unknown reason her heart ached for him. She felt sorry... Maybe because she knew how it felt like!

No one moved or spoke for a while. The rogue was like a statue with his head bended, he was breathing weakly and his heart was beating too fast in chest. He couldn't smell anymore, he had no idea who were standing in front of him, he didn't dare to look, he believed it was again his torturers...

Daniel was doing his best to stay 'calm' with his eyes locked on Diana that was one step in front of him and her hurt expression was confusing him. He couldn't get in her mind and read her thoughts because he was too nervous suddenly and his wary got bigger before he could realize it.

He exhaled heavily and woke up Diana that listened to him due to the awkward silence.

She gained her mind again, put her thoughts together and took a deep breath.

"What's your name?" she asked the rogue instinctually without really thinking of it.

The rogue blinked his eyes shocked but didn't dare raising his head up. The voice was a woman's but... How was it possible? Maybe his mind was playing games with him after so many days but...

Something was screaming that it wasn't in his imagination.

"Martin..." he whispered unconsciously confused and sighed overwhelmed.

Diana turned and gave a nervous, apologetic look to Daniel and then began walking to the rogue with a steady rhythm. Her instinct took full control over her and she wanted to follow it. Daniel was staring at her speechless unable to react and Devon advised him to wait and let her handle it in her own way.

She was clever and wise, she knew what she was doing!

Daniel stiffened when Diana stopped in front of the rogue and got ready to interfere if it was needed. He wasn't going to do a thing until he had no other choice. The whole situation was a test not only for Diana and him separately but for them together as well! They had to learn how to work together under all the circumstances...

Diana raised her right hand slowly without thinking of it and touched her rogues' cheek that had his eyes closed. He had already begun trembling but the second he felt her touch his body got paralyzed from the shock and he left out a low cry of surprise.

What was happening to him?

Diana felt his tension and smiled weakly in sympathy. Her curiosity had reached its peak and she wanted to look at the man's that had joined a conspiracy against her face and most importantly eyes.

She moved her hand under his chin and made him lift his head up to look at her with Daniel observing the scene in front of him breathless yet speechless.

The rogue timidly lifted up his head, his dark brown eyes met Diana's bright grey-blue and he gasped as if a lightning had struck him.

The shock was so big for him that for a moment Diana got worried that she had hurt him and Daniel took a step to them trembling but the rogue quickly turned back to reality and everything came in his mind like a flash out of nowhere.

He had listened to something and...

"You are the Queen!" he whispered gasping and Diana's eyes widen.

"How do you know me?" she asked him shaking and Daniel's skin shuddered with a new feeling building up in his heart.

They couldn't understand how he knew... She was dressed casually, the rogue hadn't even noticed Daniel and he had just told he knew who she was!

Something was happening!

"All the rogues know about you, the prophecy is true!" he said still pale and dizzy and Diana stiffened confused.

She had no idea what he was talking about and so did Daniel!

What prophecy?

What was he talking about?

The rogue saw the confusion in the Queen's eyes and understood she had no idea about it. If she had known then she wouldn't have been so surprised yet troubled and...

He was ready to tell her, something inside him had begun changing although he had never felt hatred for the Queen or the King. He had just joined the rogues' king's side because he was a rogue, they had found him and offered him a job and he wouldn't be alone again.

"What prophecy?" Diana whispered in confusion and he cleared his throat.

He had to tell her...

"When the third thunderbolt falls, the strongest and greatest one that will tear the sky in two, will illuminate everything and shake the earth, the Queen with the diamond eyes will be born! Her beauty and kindness will not be the same as any other! She will come from the darkness but she will be the light! She and her descendants will rule the world forever!"

He said all those words overwhelmed and touched. Some tears fell from his eyes on Diana's bare hand the second he stopped and Diana pulled back with a terrified expression. Daniel stood on his place like a statue with the rogues' words playing in his mind again and again and his heart ready to explode.

He had never listened about it and so had Diana!

"What?" Diana asked trembling and the rogue held back a sob.

Now he knew... His place was next to his Queen, the prophecy they had told him about was true! Her eyes and sweet warmth were the proofs but the feeling was also different with her!

"I am sorry Your Royal Highness!" he trembled, Daniel blinked his eyes shocked listening to him and Diana sighed overwhelmed.

She stepped back, left her hand fall and her skin shivered. She was thinking about the rogues' words again and again showing no sign of communication with the environment! Her eyes were traveling to the rogues' face, his eyes, his expression, the tears that were falling from his eyes and Destiny was moving all the time in her mind in frustration.

It was the first time she was listening to that 'prophecy' and she couldn't understand how he knew about it when she didn't! And he had also said that all the rogues new about her, so...

Her parents?!

Had they known?

Daniel felt her nervousness yet confusion and rushed to her in silence. He was in the same state of mind with her at some point but now it was his turn to be the strong one and support her. They would have time to talk about it and he also knew who could help them! He was planning to pay a visit to Caroline but the entire incident made necessary for them to see her the sooner they could!

He stopped behind Diana that hadn't noticed him and gently raised his hands and placed them on her shoulders. She took a deep breath relieved the very next second feeling him there for her and she found her lost courage.

Her heartbeat got back to normal quite quickly and she managed to breathe appropriately. Daniel moved closer to her relieved and the rogue lowered his head again while crying slightly.

Diana softened watching his condition and not so much the physical one but his psychological! He was honest, she had seen it in his eyes and now he was in pain! He had regretted it and it was just the beginning. She had a very good judgment, she knew she wasn't wrong and he meant it when he said he was sorry so...

She had to 'forgive' him, at least a bit!

"Daniel..." She muttered and turned to him doing her best not to cry.

He was already smiling melancholically to her. He somehow knew what she wanted to ask from him and he was against it but... He couldn't say no to her! He didn't have that power and maybe she was fair, more than him and her behavior and decisions would help them...

"I want them to take care of him! Don't hurt him again, please!" she said not in a really begging tone, she was almost commanding him.

Daniel was right, he had thought of it and he had to agree with her!

"Alright! They won't but you know we can't free him or stop injecting him with wolfsbane! He is going to have some amenities but he is still someone that used to be our enemy!" he replied softly and she nodded.

He was right and she couldn't deny it! She had the same opinion, he couldn't be unchained completely and he had to be injected with wolfsbane. He had to gain their trust in order to earn more!

And Daniel's agreement and support meant the world to her that moment! He wasn't thinking arrogantly anymore, he was listening to her and her needs!

They were working as one!

"Martin... Did you hear it? This is what we can do for you now..." Diana said turning again to him and he shook his head ashamed to look at them.

He couldn't face them because he was feeling too small in front of his Queen because from that moment she had his heart in her hands. She was saving him although what he had done and he was also feeling grateful to the King because he had just respected her wish the most he could.

These two deserved royalty, his royalty!

"This is more than enough... I owe you, both of you... Thank you!" he whispered with some pauses still crying and Diana raised her hand and caressed his cheek shortly.

"We are not only fighters now..." Destiny told her agreeing with her decision to protect Martin and Diana signed accepting and realizing it.

"We took our rightful place and role Diana!" she continued making Diana's skin shudder.

Destiny was right, they weren't only fighters! Some months ago she wasn't forgiving her enemies, those that had attacked or threatened her pack or anyone else around her but now... Her heart was softening naturally according to her role!

"Thank you for telling us Martin! We are going to meet again!" she said with confidence and looked at Daniel that smiled defeated.

She took Daniel's hand in hers, turned around and they began walking to the door in silence. They could finally breathe freely and a weight had left from their shoulders.

They had taken one big step forward today and it was just the beginning!

"I am never going to forget what you did for me..." Martin said emotional when they were about to get out and even Daniel smiled slightly careful not to be seen from Diana that turned to Martin with a sweet smile on her face.

"So are we... Until next time... Goodbye!" she replied and they walked out with Tucker closing the door and locking it again.

Both Diana and Daniel sighed and Tucker looked at them worried. His Queen was one step away from crying and the King was calmer than he had been expecting. He had listened to nothing, the door was specially designed for it and he was curious to know but at the same time he had to be discreet. His King would tell him everything later, he knew him...

"Tucker..." Daniel spoke up making him snap his head to him.

"Don't hurt him again and take care of him... You know what I mean, keep on injecting him and loosen his chains. Bring him new clothes, help him get cleaned up and feed him properly! If anything happens, you know what to do and inform me or your Queen immediately!" he ordered and Tucker bowed quickly.

"Of course!" he replied and Diana tapped his arm thankfully.

"And now..." Daniel continued gaining Diana's full attention.

"Let's go to the others... They are waiting for us and then we can stay alone and discuss about it!" he said and she signed in agreement quite tired yet overwhelmed.

"Yes, you are right and... Thank you Daniel!"

~about an hour later, palace~

Diana's pov

"What do you mean she had been working for that son of a bitch?" Landon almost screams and I stiffen next to Daniel and my dad.

Yeap, I am in the middle, my two men (I think Daniel somehow deserves it but this is not absolute) couldn't sit away from me and to be honest I like it! Their presence is helping me calm down after all this day's incidents although my dad doesn't look calm anymore.

No one is calm if you put aside Daniel (he has already passed through this shock), me, Elena and Nikki! All the others have already gotten crazy because we just told them about the men's plans, what the rogues had told them and what Aiden and Jonathan did to my previous pack (these for the girls because they knew nothing) and the star I remembered on my parents' papers that is the same one Samantha had as a necklace and on the painting for Libby.

And you heard correctly, Landon reacted first by screaming, Jonathan and Adam are cursing, Victoria, Jeremy, Elias and Alice are stiffening still surprised, my brother with Violet and Ellie are fuming in silence with their expression wild and dark and my dad...

Um...

This is a small problem because from his expression, his tight fists, his jaw that is clenching so much like it's ready to break and his black eyes I am sure that his explosion is too close and guess what...

It is going to be so damn intense that no one saves us!

And...

BOOM!

"I am going to hell to bring her back and kill her again and again!" he roared after some seconds and stands up like a flash making me move closer to Daniel.

"How can a woman so stupid do all these things for about five fucking years? HOW?" he continues with no one really wanting to interrupt him and Daniel gives my hand a squeeze.

"You are right, really but she looked so... Stupid that... Fuck!" Jonathan says through his teeth and rubs his forehead cursing again.

"So she is the traitor, I mean the one that told them about the guys being in the forest alone without being able to shift!" Jeremy says thoughtfully and Daniel nods.

"Yes! They probably decided to attack two more, Hunter and Derek to make it look like a coincidence for attacking Diana as well! They thought she wouldn't remember the hunter that had shot her one year ago! I just can't understand how she found all these information! I was always locking my offices and I was telling her nothing!" he replies shortly.

"And she was the one that not only shot Diana in the forest later but also had access to Libby's room and knew that Diana and Libby are close!" it's Elias turn to say sure about his words.

"So this means she informed those bastards about you being mates!" Aiden growls because we have already told them about Daniel telling her about us some hours later but I and Daniel shake our heads negatively.

You see... We talked about it after I remembered everything about the star and we are sure that she wasn't the one that told them!

"What the hell? Why no?" Ellie asks leaning forward and my dad, Jonathan and Victoria lock their eyes on us surprised and impatient to know the reason.

Great! Now someone has to tell them, well I and Daniel and I am so exhausted mentally that believe me it's really difficult! I just want to have a bath and lay on my bed to sleep!

"I am waiting Diana and Daniel!" my dad says outraged through his teeth ready to turn red and I give a short look to Daniel that surprisingly is not nervous or worried.

"We talked with Diana about what happened that day after we got separated! The times are completely different! There is no way she had told them!" he replies first and taps my hand gently to continue so they all snap their heads to me.

"Dad, do you remember what time it was when you found me? It was afternoon, right?" I ask him quickly worried of him losing the less patience he has been left with and he nods confused.

"Yes! I took two weak scents as well, theirs! It was too recent and I could chase them but I had no time because of your condition and... FUCK DIANA BLACK! Don't remind me of that day I am trying to forget!" he yells in the end panicked and my heart tightens instantly from the pain in his eyes.

I get up slowly and cap his face in my hands. With the corner of my eye I see everyone touched yet nervous and I make him lean so I can kiss his forehead.

I know he is in pain every time he remembers of that day and I respect it! I just had to ask him because I needed him to confirm it in front of everyone! I know the truth and so need they!

"It's alright now! Okay?" I ask with affection and he nods kissing my cheek and placing his hand on my back.

I stay next to him now facing the others and feel him already better so I can continue!

"As you just heard this happened at the afternoon and it wasn't late! The sun was still up the sky! And Daniel told me that Samantha came here at night that day! The guards saw her, the cameras have recorded it and everything is being kept, we asked from the specialists to find it and they did! We saw it a while ago so she couldn't have known! Daniel told her about us at night! Do you understand? They knew but not from her because she had no idea yet!" I explain and they all turn pale in a second, my dad sits on the couch again and I bite my lower lip turning to Daniel.

He looks at me with an expression that says 'I told you this is creepy yet too weird' and I sit heavily crossing my hands in front of my chest.

Yes, when talked about it and got sure because of the video he told me they weren't going to believe it at the beginning and I didn't show much interest but he was right!

So... As you understand we are at zero as to how Mila and Mason found out about us! We are going to know only when and if we catch them! Daniel has put the best to look for them but I am almost certain we won't find them if they don't want us to! They are with that jackass and next to him they are safe!

Now I am sure you are going to tell me about the prophecy and I find it logical but I and Daniel decided to tell them nothing about it for now! He said he knows what we have to do in order to know more about it and he is going to tell me when we stay alone so I am respecting his wish and wait!

"I am going to die! Really! This is insane!" Ellie exclaims finally breaking the silence and Aiden shakes his head in frustration.

"So we are at zero again!" Adam murmurs and Elena takes his hand in hers with a warm, sympathetic smile.

"We are going to think of something, we will find out somehow! Now it is too much but once we calm down we will think of another way to deal with it!" she says encouragingly and I smile at her thankfully.

I really owe her and Adam! I love and consider them my friends already! They are a big help to me and Daniel and I know they want the best for us. From the moment they came something changed! Both I and Daniel had the push we needed and now they are still doing their best to help us!

"Elena is right! What matters is they knew and we can't change that or who Samantha was and what she did!" Nikki states more self collected than the others and all the women shake their heads in agreement.

"Anyway... At least we took some answers..." Aiden mutters and my dad takes my hand and kisses it with a blank expression.

Alright... Now that everyone is better and it is too early for dinner I think I need to go and rest for a while. It's the first time I have this need but I find it logical. This day was too long and very intense, I am a wreck, really!

"I am sorry but I need to rest before dinner if you don't mind!" I say timidly and they all sign in understanding with wary and Daniel stiffens and stands up offering me his hand.

Sure, now he wants to spend the most time he can with me and I think he is going to talk to me about the prophecy...

To say the truth I also want this to happen and I need him in order to relax completely so I can't say no to him!

"Come, let's go!" he says softly and I take his hand while standing up.

At this point they are all smiling wickedly certainly knowing that we are even closer than this morning and I try to prevent myself from blushing like a tomato but it is pointless and I have already lost the fight!

We just greet them all typically, Ellie closes her eyes to me devilishly, Violet holds back a giggle, Landon is smirking like we are going to have sex or something and Elena with Adam and the others are smiling discreetly.

Daniel tries to ignore them and I really appreciate it, he is very helpful!

We get out of the living room and head upstairs to our room without talking. We reach our room after a while and Daniel opens the door for me to walk in first. He follows me without losing time and then we go and fall on the bed sighing heavily next to each other with our eyes locked on the ceiling.

"It was such a long day!" he whispers exhausted and I laugh turning to look at his dizzy expression.

He is pale and cute, really!

"And the day it not over yet... Who knows what could happen the next second?" I tease him and he opens his eyes widely and looks at me panicked making me laugh even louder.

"Diana, this is not funny! Stop even thinking about it!" he exclaims worried and moves to me burying his face in my neck.

FUCK THESE SPARKS!

I just love them and his move is melting my heart! I place my right hand on his head to caress his hair and he kisses my bare neck some times. I feel him taking long, deep breaths and I do the same with his scent filling my lungs and having a very impressing result.

Do you know what?

Today I am facing everything with him on my side and it is new for me but I am glad about it, everything feels better when we are together!

"Love..." he whispers sleepy after a while and I smile shyly putting amends not to scream or kiss him from excitement.

Don't get me wrong but when he calls me 'love' I am just dying!

"Yes? Is it about the prophecy?" I ask gently and he nods while moving a bit so he can hug me.

"What about it?" I ask hugging him back and he kisses my cheek ready to fall asleep for real.

Good, we are going to sleep together as well because I feel my eyelashes heavy!

"Tomorrow after Adam and Elena leave we are going to Caroline!" he murmurs and kisses me again.

Yes, she could really help! I mean, she has so much knowledge, she can see the past and the future, maybe she can tell us more and I also have to ask her about the rose!

"Alright sleepy man! Agreed! Sleep now, we have some time till dinner!" I whisper and kiss his forehead like he is a small boy.

"Mmm... And Diana, one last thing!" he whispers smiling with his eyes completely closed and I bite my lower lip admiring how beautiful he looks.

Alright, Daniel has lots of faces and I am about to see them all in a small period of time!

"Yes?" I ask while caressing his hair.

"Being together like this feels like a dream! Thank you, I love it!"

****************************

Hello my friends and welcome to the chapter 34!

First of all there are two new books, Cleo's Heart Decisions and Thorns Of The Past so if you are interested check them out please!

And now back to our story as I am looking forward to know your thoughts and opinions!

How do feel about this chapter? What do you think of the so called prophecy? Did you like Diana and Daniel working together? How do you feel about them? Is Caroline going to help them in the next chapter? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 47,190 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.2K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
8.5K 1.1K 46
Zoe lands in the walking city of Archigram for her last assassination as an apprentice. Her mission, kill a millennia-old immortal who founded the ci...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
57.2K 1.5K 36
Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well, it's just because she is the goddess of...