Forever with you...

נכתב על ידי JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... עוד

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

38- Advice from a stranger

742 50 80
נכתב על ידי JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

'Hi!' I heard someone's voice behind me. It was Jeeva. 'Hi!' I replied happily after seeing him. 'You seem lost somewhere else,' he stated while walking. 'No. I was just thinking,' I replied as I walked with him. 'Kanamma is nowhere. Where's she?' I asked him looking around.

The whole place was beautifully decorated. We were standing near the pool. A moist breeze blew past us. 'They are on the way. Did Mother Grace tell you anything?' he questioned. I stopped in my track. 'No. I didn't hear from her. Is everything ok?' I panicked.

'Adithi, relax. Everything is perfectly fine. I ordered food for the children and got it delivered. And I thought Mother would have told you,' he said which shocked me. He did what I thought. I looked at my phone.

There were missed calls from Mother and a few messages. I looked at him surprised. 'How? I mean. How you?' I found hard to frame a sentence.

'When I booked everything before, I ordered extra food for the children. Because we will be lavishing in luxuries and they are uncertain about their next meal. And it's not just them. I have sent food to another two orphanages and two old age homes. And the dinner will also be sent to them. There won't be any wastage of food. Any extra meal here will be sent to a separate trust for the homeless. This is a simple act of kindness for us. But it will satiate their hunger and give them happiness. I hope they will be happy after eating the food,' he smiled.

Tears welled up eyes involuntarily. I hugged him instantly as tears flowed down. 'Adithi?' he called me. I didn't reply and tears flooded. He gently encircled his hands around me reciprocating my hug. I didn't care about what people will think about seeing us like this. I did what my heart said. I broke the hug and wiped off the tears. He looked at me with a soothing smile.

'I just thought about it when I saw the food. Thank you so much for being thoughtful,' I took his hands in mine. 'Well, welcome. Did you think that I'll not think about them after adopting them?' he asked me.

'No. I know that you're generous. But I didn't expect this from you. Thank you,' I looked at his eyes which smiled. 'Well, it's not only me. It's everyone in the family. Arya, Uthra, Amma, Kanamma, I and even you are part of this. So it's not just me,' he resorted.

I can't find words to describe him. I simply looked at him silently with a smile. 'I am going to meet Arya, who is looking after the decorations in the party hall. I hope you haven't eaten your lunch. Go in and eat. I'll meet you later,' he stated. I nodded and walked in.

'Adithi. Where did you go? I was looking for you,' she asked. 'I was talking Jeeva,' I replied. 'Come. Let's have food,' she said and we both had lunch. And when Kanamma came she ran to Amma first and hugged her tightly. She hugged Uthra and me. We talked for an hour. When Varun came to talk to her, Uthra teased him.

When it was time, we went back to the room. Uthra got ready and helped me with my hair. We went to Amma's room after we got ready. She was gorgeous in a pink silk saree wearing simple matching ornaments.

We all went to the party hall and found Kanamma and Varun ready for the reception. Shortly Jeeva, Arya, Venkat Anna, and Deiva joined everyone.

'Adithi. You look beautiful,' Arya hugged me friendly. 'You are also handsome in this suit,' I complimented as I reciprocated the hug. Deiva simply smiled at me and I smiled in return. Jeeva was busy welcoming all.

Uthra's POV:

Everyone started coming and reception started. Everyone took group photos with the couple. My colleagues and friends arrived. I introduced Venkat and Adithi to them. The environment was very positive and happy. As the clock neared 7 the guests went to the dining hall which was adjacent to the party hall. Venkat was passing looks at me now and then.

Soon the couples resorted to the photoshoot. We all took a family picture including Adithi. And Sita Athai was irked by this. But we all forced her to be in the family frame. I could feel Adithi's happiness when we made her stand with us as a family member.

She presented her gift to Kanamma. She was with Amma till the end of the function. Everyone started leaving after Dinner. Only Kanamma's in-laws and we were staying. And a few friends of Varun Mama was staying. Sita Athai was also staying which surprised everyone. But she didn't interact much with Kanamma or her in-laws.

Adithi's POV:

My phone ringed. It was Mother. I made an excuse for Amma and went out to attend the call. She said she was happy as Jeeva sent the food and thanked him for his generosity. She also said that she'll be sending a video of the children's expression. They were so happy seeing various food and ate them excitedly.

I smiled seeing the video. I searched for him to show him the video. He was talking over the phone standing by the pool. After ending the call he turned. He was surprised to see. 'Adithi, I didn't notice you,' he smiled. 'I just wanted to show you this,' I showed him the video. His face brightened up.

'This is so precious,' he said excitedly. I smiled back. 'You look lovely in this attire,' he complimented which made me blush a bit. 'And you are stunning this evening,' I beamed. His phone rang again. 'You answer it. I am going in,' I said and he nodded. I walked away from him.

When I entered the hall, I collided with Sita Aunty. Her purse fell. She looked at me angrily. 'Sorry, Aunty. I didn't mean to,' I picked her purse and stretched it to her. She grabbed it with force from my hand. 'Sorry,' I said in a low tone and moved away.

'Wait,' she grabbed my hand angrily and looked closely at my palm. Oh my God! His name. She passed me death glares. 'What is this? How did you get this?' she asked me angrily by pulling my hand.

Words choked up my throat preventing me from replying. 'I already warned you to stay away from him. But you're after him persistently. Follow someone who equals your standard,' she tightened her grip around my wrist.

'Aunty, I don't know how I got this. For your kind information, I am not after Jeeva. And I know my standard very well. Usually, I don't let anyone talk like you do. I remained silent because I respect Sarla Amma and her family. And that respect inhibits me to answer you with the same audacity you talk with me. So please don't push me to the extreme. This is a request, Aunty,' I said and tried to free my hand.

'She is right,' Venkat Anna freed my hand from her grip. 'What do you know about her? Do you know what she did? And if you know you won't let her talk like this' she fumed in anger. 'I overheard what you were talking to her. And she doesn't need to do this to impress Jeeva Anna,' Uthra supported me.

'We all know that Sita Anni. She is not someone who ditches behind our backs. If you don't like her just ignore her. Please don't insult her,' Amma said. 'Sarla. So you're also talking for this stranger?' she asked shocked.

'Anni, you know very well about me. I am not against you. You are important to us. She is also important. We have a strong bonding with her and she has become a part out of the family. That doesn't mean we don't love you or we don't respect you. I am just saying that do not humiliate her,' Amma requested.

I started to feel bad. Somehow she does something which insults me and hurts others. Deiva silently walked to us. 'If you do not want her to get humiliated ask her not to come before me and not to face me,' she huffed at me. I slowly stepped back and walked out.

I don't want any hatred between them because of me. I am not worried about what she talked about. Because I have pledged to myself that I'll not care about what people who hate me talk. I am sad that because of me the tension arises.

I was near the pool and no one was there. I sat in the hammock near the pool. I buried my face in my palms. 'Hey!' someone called me. The voice was unfamiliar. I looked up. Deiva was standing there. I was surprised at seeing her. 'Mind if I sit?' she asked me.

'Of course not,' I beamed. She sat opposite to me. 'I know it is awkward for you to hear a piece of advice from a stranger,' she paused. 'Practically, you're not a stranger to me,' I refused. 'Yeah! But we do not know each other. So, I am a stranger. And you are to me,' she replied straight which made me chuckle.

'I like the way you're honest with me,' I sat straight. 'Thank you. And will you take in my advice?' she asked curiously. I nodded in agreement with a smile. 'Just ignore what she said. She is very judgmental and she is not good at judging people. Even I have seen it. So just ignore her,' she advised.

'Thank you. And I agree. I am not worried about what she talks about me because I have already decided not to worry about what she says. I am worried about the tension that arises because of me,' I sighed.

'I will tell you a secret then. She will never hate people whom she loves. She loves her brother's family a lot. She would never hate them or her love will never become less. She may argue and fight. She'll never hate. And everyone knows that' she said lounging in the hammock. I smiled back.

A waiter walked past us. 'Waiter, do you have champagne?' she asked him. 'Yes mam,' he stretched his tray. She took two glasses and stretched it to me. 'I don't drink,' I smiled. 'You have a fruit punch?' she asked him. 'Yes mam,' he handed over a fruit punch to her. She stretched to me and I got it.

'Don't judge me,' she said and emptied her glass in one go. 'I don't,' I replied and sipped my fruit punch. She got up and placed her glass aside. I emptied my punch and stood up. 'It was nice meeting you, Adithi,' she stretched her hand towards me. 'It was nice meeting you too,' I shook my hand with her. 'Looking forwards to meet you later. Bye,' she smiled. 'Bye,' as I bid bye she walked away.

Uthra's POV:

As Adithi walked away, Sita Athai became calm. 'I don't want to hurt you all Sarla. I am just irked by the girl and her activities. I need some privacy with my family,' she said. Amma just nodded.

Amma and I walked away from her. 'This is so hard. We cannot compromise by avoiding both of them,' Amma sighed. 'You know very well about Sita Athai, Maa. She'll gradually accept Adithi. And she'll stop acting like this. Don't worry,' I consoled her. 'I know. I am waiting for that day,' she smiled.

Kanamma and her in-laws neared us. 'The reception was beyond our expectations,' Radha aunty said. 'Just like marriage. I am happy that you're satisfied,' Amma smiled.

'It's time for us to leave. We'll wait in the parking,' she walked away with her daughters and Madhavan Uncle. Kanamma and Varun fell in Amma's foot and got blessings.

We walked them out. Adithi joined us. Kanamma hugged us all. Arya Anna hugged her tightly having no heart to let her. She had tears in her eyes. Jeeva Anna became emotional and hugged her. She bid bye to all of us and left with them.

Sita Athai left with Ram Mama and Deiva. Adithi and I checked all the rooms and the hall to ensure that nothing was left behind by guests and us. Arya and Jeeva Anna and Venkat went to talk to the Manager and settle the payment.

Once they came back, we got in the car. But Jeeva Anna was missing. Amma called him. He told that he was checking the bill and it would take time. He asked us to leave. Adithi walked to us.

'Arya, you drive everyone home. I'll drop him once he comes,' she said. 'It's extra work for you Adithi. We'll wait,' Amma replied. 'Maa, I know that you're tired. You go home. I'll drop him on the way,' she insisted.

'Amma, she is right. She'll drop him safely, protecting from the aliens who are trying to abduct him,' Arya Anna said which made us laugh. She playfully hit him. 'I'll be worried even it was you or any of my children,' she said. 'I'll drive him,' Adithi assured. Amma agreed and we bid bye to her. Arya Anna drove us home.

Jeeva's POV:

I think they've left. I slowly walked towards the gate and fished out my phone to book a cab. Someone honked their horn. When I looked around Adithi was standing with her two-wheeler with her helmet on. 'Adithi. What are you doing till now?' I walked to her. 'Your helmet,' she handed over a helmet and ignited her vehicle. 'What?' I asked her.

'I am dropping you home,' she said. 'No. It's ok. I'll book a cab,' I refused. 'I gave my word to Amma that I'll drop you home safely without getting caught by aliens,' she winked. I grinned. 'Ok, then,' I wore the helmet and got behind her. 'Shall we go?' she asked. 'Yeah,' as I replied she ignited her two-wheeler.

'I saw you talking to Deiva by the pool. To be honest, it surprised me a lot,' I stated. 'It surprised me too,' she smiled. I could see it through the rear mirror. 'I hope you know what happened,' she drove at a constant speed.

'Yes, Arya told me when we went to settle the bills. What you did is right. You politely yet boldly replied to her. I am impressed. So you and Deiva talked about this?' I asked her. She explained to me what they were talking about. 'Deiva has changed a lot now. I mean, in a good way,' I mentioned. 'Yeah, I can see it,' she replied.

My stomach murmured. I forgot to eat. My hunger was growing. 'Have you eaten your dinner?' Adithi asked like she read my mind. 'Are you reading my mind?' I asked her surprised.

'Not really. But I just got the thought. I didn't saw you at the dining hall. You were busy with inviting the guests and sending them off. That's why I asked you,' she explained. 'No. I haven't eaten anything,' I replied patting my stomach. I'll get something to eat when I get home.

She suddenly stopped. It was a small roadside eatery. She parked her vehicle and removed her helmet. 'What are we doing here?' I asked surprised. 'To play. What will people do here? You haven't eaten anything. We have come here for your dinner,' she said in disdain. 'Here?' I asked her.

'Yes. You don't like to eat here?' she asked me worriedly. 'No. I have eaten in eateries like this before years,' I stated. 'You trust me?' she asked looking at my eyes. 'Yes. Of course, I do,' I replied.

'I promise. Food will taste way better than any other hotel,' she assured. I smiled in return. 'Well, I am not scared to eat here. But just surprised,' I walked with her. 'Anna, two dosa and two idlies,' she ordered and sat in a stool. She pointed a stool opposite to her and dusted the stool with her hands and tapped her hands.

'Your food,' the cook called. She signed me to sit and she went to collect it. She poured Chutney and Sambhar and brought the plate to me. 'Your dinner,' she gave it to me with a smile. She sat opposite me while supporting her face with her hands.

I tasted the food. It was delicious. I ate them fast as I was hungry. When I was about to complete she placed another dosa and poured some chutney. I smiled at her and finished off. She got the plate from me and handed me water to drink. She placed the plate in the cleaning tray. I got up and searched for a place to wash my hands. There was a small tub with a cup and she was standing near it.

'Here it is,' she said and took the cup. I walked to her and she poured water over my hands. I washed them. She then handed me a kerchief. I wiped my hands and said, 'I'll launder them'. She grabbed it from me. 'You just wiped your hands in it. I can launder it,' she opened her under-seat storage and kept it in her bag.

I narrowed my eyebrows. She showed the same expression. I took my wallet to pay. 'I have already paid,' she wiggled her eyebrows. I looked at her cocking my head to the side. 'You did the same for me several times,' she huffed. 'Ok. Cool. I am not paying the bill,' I showed my bare hands after keeping my wallet back.

She laughed lightly. I enjoyed her laugh by fixing my gaze over her and walked to her. 'So how was the food?' she asked me handing me the helmet. 'It was amazing. You saw how I ate it,' I wore the helmet as she ignited her vehicle.

We resumed the drive. Within a few minutes, we reached home. 'Thanks for the ride. It was nice,' I removed the helmet and she placed in the storage. She looked at me narrowing her eyes.

'Ok. Ok. No thanks,' I gave in. She chuckled. 'Anyway it was a nice ride,' I stated. 'I saw how much you enjoyed the ride,' she replied. 'You should come in,' I said. 'No Jeeva, everyone will be resting. If I come in then it would disturb them. And I am tired too. So I am leaving,' she said adjusting her helmet.

'Ok. I am leaving you as you said you're tired,' I said in a threatening tone. She giggled. 'Good night,' she said. 'Good night,' I replied. She smiled at me and drove away. I stood there and saw her till her image faded away. I went in.

Adithi's POV:

He was very cute this evening. The way he ate the food, the way he talked, the way he smiled. I never knew this side of him existed. I parked my bike and reached my flat.

I quickly changed to my pajamas and fell in bed. His thoughts were encroaching my mind. I tossed and turned unable to sleep. Slowly I drifted to sleep.

Jeeva lifted me in his hands and swung me around. I gently laughed as he swung me around. As he dropped me to the floor gently I circled my hands around his neck. Soft music was playing in the back.

He gently took my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. He pulled me closer by his other hand holding my waist. I smiled as his warm breath hit my face. I moved my other hand which was circling his neck to his shoulder.

We started to dance synchronizing with the music. He was deeply looking at me even though he perfectly made his moves. I looked at his face with a smile. He looked something behind me and his eyebrows narrowed.

I turned and found Sanjay with a gun pointed to us. I stood right before Jeeva. 'Stop this right now,' I warned him. He pulled the trigger. Jeeva pushed me aside and the bullet went right through his chest. 'Jeeva,' I ran to him screaming. He knelt with tears in his eyes. I knelt beside him and cupped his face. 'Why did you do this?' I cried.

Sanjay pointed gun his head. 'No. No. Sanjay. Please. Leave him. Please,' I cried. He smiled viciously. Jeeva's breath became irregular as more blood flows out of the injury. 'Please stay with me Jeeva,' I cried placing my forehead over his. 'He has to die sweetheart. But this idiot is so stubborn to live,' he knelt before us.

'Kill me instead, Sanjay. Leave him. Please,' I pleaded. 'Adithi. Honey. I am here for you. Then why are you worrying about this bastard?' he caressed my cheek with his finger. I moved my face away due to his disgusting act.

'He's not a bastard. You are,' I yelled at him angrily. He pressed the gun against Jeeva's head with his eyes fixed at me. 'Sanjay. Please,' I requested hugging Jeeva. Sanjay kissed my forehead and pressed the trigger. Blood splashed in my face. 'Jeeva,' I screamed.

I opened my eyes startled. I was panting drenched in sweat. 'Jeeva,' I called him involuntarily. Tears flooded my eyes. I cried burying my face in my palms. 'Why are to killing me Sanjay? Why are you scaring me even after you're dead? What do you get out of it?' I cried. 'What did I do to you? Why are you haunting me?' I lamented.

'I thought it all ended. But you continued to haunt me in my dreams. I thought it was over too. But you are still after me,' I cried aloud. I thought all my nightmares ended as I didn't have nightmares for a few days. But I was wrong. It was not over. I should not get weak. He is dead. It's just my fears coming alive. I wiped away my tears.

The moment he shot Jeeva came in my mind. Tears wetted my cheeks. I couldn't even think of that. I'll not let anything happen to him. I'll never let anyone hurt him. 'Why do you hate me so much Sanjay? You are not letting me free even after you died. The biggest mistake I ever committed is trusting you. You killed my dad. You took away everything from me. But you're not satisfied with it. Why?' I cried.

I have overcome this fear. But why it haunts me when I try to forget it? I lied down hugging myself. Why I still feel the same pain and fear even though it happened years back? Have I gone mad? Maybe I should consult a therapist. I should.

I couldn't sleep after the nightmare. I was simply staring at the ceiling. I tried to read some book but I couldn't concentrate. I woke up from my bed as I have to go to the office.

I slowly got ready. I was not feeling hungry. So I stopped with a coffee. I left for Office. I couldn't get distracted from the nightmare. I was the first one at the office.

I entered my glass cabin. Maybe the work could distract me. I checked with my notepad and started working on the computer. 'Adithi,' someone called me. It was Jeeva. 'It was the third time I called you,' he stated. 'I'm sorry. I was engrossed in work sir,' I stood up instantly.

'Are you Ok? You look so tired,' he inched towards me. 'Yeah. I had some sleep issues last night. I am perfectly fine,' I managed to smile. 'If you need help talk with Uthra. She may help you medically,' he said worriedly. 'Or if you need someone to talk you can always talk to me,' he stated. 'Ok sir,' I smiled. 'Back to the base, Uh?' he asked with a smile. 'Somehow I have to address you 'sir' in office,' I smiled back.

'But you can still call me Jeeva and Arya as Arya when we're alone like Blazy does,' he replied. 'I thought you won't like me calling you by your name in the office. If you say so, then I'll call you Jeeva,' I agreed. He smiled and went to his room.

Somehow he diverts me. And that was useful. I followed him with the reports and my notepad.

'Jeeva, I have confirmed the office building we're renting and settled the advance through office account. And here is the list of engineers and office staff along with their residence details. And a few didn't know where to stay. So I inquired Kartika about it and booked hotel suites for them,' I handed over the list and the details of the hotel.

'Thank God! And give me Kartika's number. I'll thank her personally for this help. You should have booked another suite,' he ran his fingers through his hair. 'I booked it for everyone,' I went near him and pointed him the list.

'No. It's for me,' he looked at me questioningly. 'I didn't think about it. I have an idea,' I said casually. He raised his eyebrows. 'You can stay with me in Kartika's home,' I offered. 'No. I don't want to add any burden to her anymore,' he refused.

'It's not a big deal. And she won't hesitate. Even her parents won't. You can believe me,' I insisted. I just thought about what he would do if he was in my position. He would not allow me to stay alone at some hotel. 'Adithi. Understand me,' he said.

'You would do the same if you're in my place right? You wouldn't have given me any choice. Then what's wrong? And you're my friend now,' I explained. 'I will be additional work to her and her family,' he mentioned.

'Well, it will not be. Even Kartika would support me in this. Do you feel weird about staying in a suburban home? Are you worried about the facilities?' I asked him suspiciously. I already know he won't have any hesitations like stated. But this is the way to make him agree. 'No. Of course not,' he answered.

'Then? You're staying with me,' I said. 'What would her parents think? I just need their opinion. If they agree wholeheartedly I'll stay with you. If it's your home I would never have any second thoughts. But it's your friend's home. So ask her consent and her parents,' he said. He has a point. But Kartika and her parents would agree.

'Ok then, I'll let you know shortly,' I agreed to his point. 'Ok. Did our lawyer check with their documents? Are there any legal issues?' he asked. 'No sir. Everything is clear. He submitted these reports through his junior,' I submitted the papers to him. He was carefully reading it.

'So what do you think? As a civil engineer? Is this place suitable only for construction?' he asked me. 'Yes. They have got attestation from the government. This place is only for construction and not suitable for any kind of cultivation process and agriculture. And I checked with the document,' I replied. 'That's good,' he nodded while reading. I am always impressed by this principle of him. Lands that are suitable for agriculture should not be exhausted.

I have seen him reject such contracts and he would convince the owners to switch to agriculture. Many have accepted and many have rejected too. But he never accepts that kind of attitude and encouraged that kind of project. 'This looks clear,' he gave back the report. 'Call their manager and inform that we'll be there within four to five days,' he ordered. 'Ok Jeeva,' I nodded and wrote it in my notepad.

**** After sometime ****

Jeeva's POV:

Adithi came in gave her phone to me. I raised my eyebrows. 'It's Kartika,' she said. 'Hi, Kartika! Its Jeeva here,' I answered the call. 'Hello, sir! I am Kartika,' she replied. 'You can all me Jeeva,' I smiled.

'That's so sweet of you. Adithi said that you're very hesitant to stay at my place. You can stay at my home. It's completely ok. And parents are also very happy to let you stay. I talked with them too. You need not feel any hesitation Jeeva,' she said.

'Thank you so much. And please convey my thanks to your parents. It shows your big heart for letting a stranger stay at your home,' I thanked her.

'Jeeva, we are the ones who should thank you. I know what you have done to Adithi. She told me everything. You and your family considered her as one of your family members. And I am grateful for that. No one would ever do this. And you always go the extra mile to care for her and I know that. Comparing to these, what we're doing is a very small help,' she thanked me.

I looked at Adithi who was smiling at me. 'Well Kartika, she is very important to me and my family always. And don't thank me. Because I am doing what I should be doing,' I answered.

'And I know very well that you won't take any compliments for your actions. Adithi said that too. Don't worry Jeeva. You can stay as long as you want. My parents are in California now. They won't be back for at least a month or two. But my brother is staying here. He'll take care of you well. And I am coming tomorrow there, to help you move in when you come to Theni. I'll meet you when I come,' she said in an exciting tone.

'Thank you once again for your help. And please accept this. Don't be rude like Adithi,' I looked playfully at Adithi. She rolled her eyes. Kartika chuckled at the other end. 'Ok, Jeeva. It was nice talking to you. Tell Adithi that I'll call her later. Bye,' she ended the call. She is as sweet as Adithi.

'Do I look rude to you?' she grabbed her phone from me angrily. 'Yes. You're acting rude to me now,' I played along enjoying her anger secretly. 'If I am rude, you're arrogant and stubborn,' she huffed.

'Arrogant? Me? You just don't have enough patience to deal with me, Miss Impatient,' I teased her. 'So are you, Mister Arrogant. I was right. That's why I named you Mr. Arrogant earlier itself,' she replied sharply.

'So you named me earlier?' I asked in surprise. 'Yes, I named you after I joined here. And later I thought of renaming. But I think I am right. No need to change the name,' she teased me back. 'Oh hello! I am not arrogant. You're Miss Impatient,' I smiled.

'Don't call me like that. Else I'll call you Uncle,' she replied with a disdainful smile. 'If I am an Uncle, you're aunty. No granny. This will the right term,' I argued. 'What? Granny?' she angrily stared at me.

Before I could reply, 'Oh! Just stop it guys,' Arya entered the room. 'Why are you asking me to stop? She started it,' I complained. 'What? Arya. He started it. Not me,' she argued.

'Please. I asked both of you to stop. Just stop. No more arguments. You're fighting like kids fighting for toys. For the past five minutes, you didn't even notice me and so engrossed in your arguments. And don't start another argument with me. I am in no mood to argue with anyone,' he closed his ears. Adithi and I laughed at seeing his reaction.

'I am sorry,' she apologized to Arya by holding her ears. 'I am sorry too,' I apologized. He smiled lightly. 'I apologized first,' she said looking at me sharply. 'So what? What's wrong if I apologize?' I asked back. 'You guys won't change,' he closed his ears and left.

I looked at Adithi who was now smiling widely. Seeing her smile, I smiled back. We both broke into laughter. The tiredness and sadness I saw in Adithi in the morning have vanished. She was laughing her heart out with me. Even though I was laughing my eyes were fixed on her. I want her to happy like this always.

Sneak Peek:

Jeeva and Arya brings Sarla to Adithi's home as Sarla is upset. Everyone spends quality time together.

Adithi sets something in the fire and her apartment catches fire. A doctor informs Jeeva and Kartika that Adithi has PTSD- Post-traumatic stress disorder.

Hi guys,

I know you all will be happy that I am giving you regular updates. I am happy too.

I am very much motivated and happy after reading your comments. They give me such positive energy that I type the story for the whole day sitting on my bench and still don't get tired.

So how was this update?

Are you all excited for the next one?

I think in the next chapter Adithi's past will be completely unveiled. I still don't know about it. But I'll make sure that I am telling Adithi's past within 2 updates max.

Do you have any suggestions for my improvement?

Do you need any changes to the story?

So comment below and don't forget to vote. If you have any suggestions you can either comment here or PM me.

Stay tuned for the next update.

Bye.

Meet you all soon.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

38.1K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
42.8K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
189K 7.6K 17
There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) _________________________________________ ...
766K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...