A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Character Profile
Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! 🥳🥳

Chapter 21

27.7K 768 362
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 21- The Day After

You opened your eyes to see a white room. You groaned as you sat up, and looked around to see Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida.
"(Y/N)! You're awake!" Izuku smiled. You nodded and looked at Iida, who was looking down shamefully.
"It's a miracle that we're alive," You anxiously looked around, you only had a bandaged arm and at the side of your neck.

"Ah, I see that you're all awake," you guys turn to see a small man and a hero and Ryukyu.
"Gran Torino!" Izuku said in surprised. Iida looked at the hero.
"Manual," you avoided your eyes at your mentor.
"Ryukyu...." She ran her hands through her hair and sighed.
"Why did you leave?" You whimpered slightly.

"I needed to help them, I sensed them in danger and I needed to save them, they were most likely going to die," you said looking at your lap. The three boys slightly panicked and reassured you that it wasn't your fault.
"Anyways, you boy have got me in trouble," Gran Torino said posting at Izuku.

"I-I'm s-sorry-" he gets cut off.
"But, you have a visitor," Up came in a tall..... dog?
"Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae,"

"You must be the UA students that took down the Hero Killer, woof," He said looking at you four.
'Woof?' You thought while nodding.
"Well, regarding the Hero Killer we arrested, he had some major injuries. Puncture lung, severe burns, and broken bones, he is recovering under strict guards woof." He explained.

"And since you are UA students I'm sure you're aware that quirks are becoming very common, and the police attached high importance to leadership and standards to make sure that no quirks are used as weapons, and the profession of 'heroes' came out to fill that gap, woof."

You didn't know what this meant until he continued.
"For one's use of power and force that can kill others easily, those actions that normally would be appropriate the denounce, to be accepted officially. And even against the Hero Killer, for uncertified people can cause injuries and for using their quirks without a license," the room grew tense at those words.

"So the four of you and your mentors will face strict punishments," your eyes widen at that. Punishment? But wait-
"That's not fair, if Iida didn't do anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, both would've been killed. If (Y/N) hadn't showed up, all of us would've died! No one realized that the Hero Killer had appeared, so are you saying that we follow the rules and watch people die?" Todoroki demanded.

You stared at in in shock. A tight feeling in your chest, he really did care about his classmates.
"Then are you saying that as long as it goes your way, it's okay to bend the rule, woof" you were getting a little frustrated.
"But isn't that a hero's job to save people?" You asked, silently clenching your fists. He shook his head and closed his eyes.

"That's why you're not fully a hero yet. What are you being taught by UA and Endeavor? Woof" Todoroki scowled and took a step closer.
"You mutt!" You grabbed his arm with your tail to stop him, which worked, he only glared at the chief.
"Hold it now, hear him out at the end," Gran Torino said.

"That was the original punishment by the police, and the punishments would only happen if it made it to the public. Woof. If it went to public, you'd be praised, but it won't let you escape your punishment. But in the other hand, if it didn't go in public, the burns would lead to Endeavor taking the credit, and it would end there, woof" he explained to you.

You felt a little sad that Iida, Izuku, and Todoroki wouldn't get praised, but just as long as they're aren't in trouble.
"Thankfully, there were witnesses, this would be for Endeavor, but sadly you won't get credit. I personally won't want to be the one that find fault with promising kids because of one big mistake, woof" he smiled. I think.

"Either way, we'll need to take responsibility of being negligent in our supervision," Manual looked down in shame as Iida felt guilty.
"I'm truly sorry Manual," Manual just hit his head slightly and gave him a smile.
"It's okay, just don't do that risky move again!" He said.

"I'm sorry too Gran Torino!" Izuku bowed
"Eh whatever kid," the hero mumbled. You looked at Ryukyu.
"I feel the same way Ryuko," you looked down as she simply patted you head.
"I can't stay mad at you for this, just tell me where you go!" She laughed, making your heart swell.

"Sorry for you not taking credit for the takedown, but we thank you," the chief bowed.
"Could've just told us that at the beginning," Todoroki mumbled rubbing his face.

The heroes eventually left and you four sat there and sighed.
"I'm actually impressed about how you handled the situation Midoriya, (Y/N)," Todoroki said.
"Especially you Iida, you could've been killed, and yet you still fought strong," Iida shook his head.

"No Todoroki, it was my fault that this all happened. I let revenge get the best of me for my brother," he said sadly. You frowned and moved next to him, putting your hand on his arm.
"The only thing important is that you're alive, we all are," you reassured them, making Iida and Izuku smile.

"It's weird," you look at Todoroki.
"Every time I get involved in something, someone gets hurt," you tilted your head in confusion.
"I think I might be cursed," he said looking at his hand. There were silence until Iida and Izuku bursted out laughing. You blankly stared at him. Seriously?

"I-I didn't know you made jokes Todoroki!" Izuku said between laughs.
"I'm serious, I could be the hand crusher or something," he reasoned.
"Hand crusher?!" Iida continued to laugh. You shook your head at Todoroki.

'Sometimes I wonder about what's in his head'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOAH THE THE HECK BAKUGOU?!" You stared confusingly and a little scared about Bakugou's new hairstyle.
"Shut up... my hair has gone used to this, you hear me? I'll kill you!" He threatened at Kirishima and Sero.
"Kacchan, your hair is scaring me," you said pointing at his hair.

"WHAT YOU SAID?!"Then his hair was suddenly spiked up.
'Oh thank Odin that his hair is back, I don't think that I could get used to that' you thought sitting down at your seat.
"Yeah, but the ones who really changed were those four," You heard Kaminari say.
"Yeah, the Hero Killer, I was worried about you guys," Yaoyorozu said.

"Yeah, and now Shoto thinks he's a danger to society, and I thought he was smarter than that," you bluntly said resting your head against your arms. That made Izuku spit out his imaginary water and Kirishima wheezed.

"So blunt (Y/N)..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today class, we will be doing a rescue training race!" Allmight said with his usual smile. You were wearing your costume and stood next to Ashido as the first five took their places.
"Iida still seems injured, maybe he should sit this one out, ribbit" Asui said.
"Yeah, and it's like all the fastest classmates are in one team," Kaminari pointed out.

"But Midoriya seems like he's in a disadvantage here," Jiro said elbowing your side.
"Correct, he has to break bones to accomplish anything," Yaoyorozu pointed out.
"I say Sero will be first, it's like the place was made for him," Kirishima said confidently.
"Yeah, but I'll bet Ojiro will be first," Kaminari betted.

"Iida seems like the fastest even with his injuries," Urakaka said.
"No way it's Ashido due to her flexible body," Mineta said.
"What's your bet (Y/N)?" Hagakure asked.
"Well, I may be biased because Zuku-Kun and I have been friends for a while, I'll put my bet on Sero too, with his reflexes and quirk, he acts like a spider man." You pointed out.

"Begin!!" As expected, Sero was in first, but then Izuku was jumping around and controlling his quirk very well. It almost like his moves were like-
"Bakugou..." you mumbled to yourself. Eventually Izuku lost balanced and Sero got first place.

Each team went and you got second place, first was Bakugou, and you all left to change back into your uniforms. You wear about to take off your undershirt when you heard Mineta talking on the other side.
"I'm gonna see everything!! Yaoyorozu's big breast! Ashido's slim waist! Uraraka's curvy body! Hagakure's floating underwear! Asui's soft breasts! And finally see if (L/N) has a-" before he said anything else, Jiro stabbed him through the wall with her earphone jacks.

"What was he gonna say?" You asked Uraraka, who blushed immensely.
"I-it was n-nothing to w-worry about!!" She said quickly and changed fast. You shrugged and finish putting on you uniform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I BARELY TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!!" Ashido and Kaminari yelled. They got 21th and 20th on the midterm test while you got 4th. You think that it was a piece of cake, but you were absolutely dumbfounded at it.
"What is quadratic functions? And Japanese handwriting? What are these words?? And why does Shoto still think that he's a hand crusher?? Agh!! Human stuff is so confusing!!" You slammed your head against the table.

"How did I ever get 4th place if I still don't know the first thing about human culture?" You said muffled through the table. Yaoyorozu saw you and walked up to you.
"Hey (L/N), if you want, maybe I could help you with those since you're struggling?" She offered, but she only wanted to spend time with you. You looked up at her with stars in your eyes.

"You would do that for me?" You asked. She nodded and your tail started to wag.
"Thank you thank you Yaomomo!! You're the best, and I'll repay it for you!" You said. She blushed and looked away.
"W-well it's for the best," some people got jealous and sat up.

"Hey Yaoyorozu, can you help me too?"

"Yeah, I need some assistance on this topic,"

"Needing help from you isn't so bad,"

Yaoyorozu mentally clutched her fists as she was a little annoyed that you weren't the only one going to her house, but she smiled anyways.

"Excellent!! Meet me at my house after school!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 0 22
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
28.6K 246 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
254 16 11
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...
530 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...