A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Character Profile
Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! 🥳🥳

Chapter 19

29.7K 887 983
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 19- Hero Names And Internships.

"(L/N) why are you out of bed?!"

"It's only been three days and you're already up and going?! So manly!"

"I'm so glad you're up, but come on man! Don't go extreme!"

You were bombarded with questions from your peers, making you nervous. You slightly turn to see Bakugou staring, but he quickly looked away.
'Is he... nervous?' You thought.

"SILENCE!!" Everyone sat back down as Aizawa glared at them.
"(L/N) is fine and she will sit down without any disturbance" he threatened. The class nodded and you sat down in your seat, right next to Urakaka.
"Alright, since everyone is here, the real test is about to begin,"
'A pop quiz?!'
"Choosing code names, your hero name for yourself,"

You mentally facepalmed. You've realized that you have to be a 'hero', yet you forgot to figure out a name.
"These hero names can be temporary, but be careful of what you choose or-" the door swung open.
"You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight walked in, slightly looking at you and winked, making you blush.

"What you pick out could be your code name for life, so you better be careful or you'll be stuck with something indecent," she explained standing next to Aizawa.
"Yes, and Midnight will be checking with your hero names, this is just not my forte," he said grabbing his sleeping bag and falling asleep.

"Alright, now who is willing to get up first and show your hero names?" She suddenly asked. You clutches your blank white board, still not knowing what you're gonna be. Aoyama it up first and showed his board.

"Hold your breathe, for my name is I Can Not Stop Twinkling!" He said while literally sparkling.
'That's just a whole sentence...' you sweat dropped.
"How about this? Take out the 'I' and shorten to Can Not to Can't,"
"You're right mon ami,"

"THAT WORKED?!" The class yelled.
"Alright here's mine, Alien Queen!" You nodded thinking that was a good name.
"Wait you mean the gross alien that has acidic blood?! No way!" You kinda deflated at her saying acidic blood was gross.
'Guess my blood is gross' You sighed.

"I had this name for a while since grade school, Rainy Season Hero: Froppy!" Asui said. Everyone started to chant Froppy, making you loosen up.
"Here's mine, Sturdy Hero: Red Riot"
"Oh! Going off the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot yes?" Midnight asked.
"Yeah, he may be old school, but I look up to him!" Kirishima said smiling.

"Well, if you're gonna bare the name of someone you admire, you have more to live up to," She explained. You looked at your board.
'Someone to look up to?' You suddenly had a realization.
'Wait, if I want to be like someone I look up to then... that's it! I know what I'll be named!!' You began to scribble down your hero name.

"Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack"

'Nice ring to her style and name'

"Tentacle Hero: Tentacole"

'Like the combination of Octopus and tentacle, really clever'

"Taping Hero: Cellophane!"

'That one sure 'sticks' ha, no'

"Martial Arts Hero: Tailman,"

'Strong, yet fluffy tail'

"Sweets Hero: Sugarman!"

'I'm suddenly craving some 'candy''

"Pinky!!"

'That one works too'

"Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt,"

'Electrifying'

"Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!"

'Really does fit her well, it's so cute'

"Everything Hero: Creati"

'Wonder if she could make...'

"Shoto"

'Huh, I guess he'll go for his name'

"Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi"

'I can't pronounce that,'

"Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice,"

'Simple, yet fun to say,'

"Petting Hero: Anima"

'My heart squeezes with sweetness'

"King Explosion Murder"

"I'm gonna day that's a little violent," Midnight interjected.
"HUH?! WHAT YOU MEAN?!" He yelled.
"Hey you should be named Explosion Boy!" Kirishima proposed jokingly.
"Or maybe The Human Grenade," you mumbled to Kaminari, who snorted.

"WHAT YOU SAY?!" You slightly flinched and looked away, making him stop and stomped to his seat.

"Tenya,"

'Also makes sense since... his brother...'

Izuku stood up in front and turn to show his name.
"Are you sure man? That could be your name for life?" Kirishima asked.
"Yeah, I used to hate it, but then something changed over time. Someone taught me that names didn't matter of what they really meant, and that they could have another meaning to it. And that brought a huge impact on me, so yeah. Deku. That's my code name!" He said.

You suddenly remembered back where you two met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-your welcome, but do you have a name? The Kacchan human says you're Deku?" He stopped and covered his face in embarrassment.
"O-oh no, that's a nickname we used to make fun of me, it means 'you can't do it'," he mumbled.
"Oh... well y-you know what?" He looked at you.

"Deku sounds like a really cool hero name, it doesn't matter if it means 'you can't do it', from what I've seen, you can do it. And that's what you should think." You explained patting his head.

Izuku was amazed and flattered, a tight squeeze in his heart when you told him that.
"Deku it is. But my real name is Izuku Midoryia, what's yours?" You nodded while smiling.
"(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Izuku"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I was the reason he chose that name' You thought proudly.

"Lord Explosion Murder!!" Bakugou yelled again.
"That's basically the same as the last one," you mumbled.
"(L/N), you haven't come up yet, how about you show us yours?" Midnight pointed at you. You looked around and saw everyone looking at you and nodded. You got up and stood in front of the class.

"Well, I didn't really know what because I didn't expect to be here," You confessed.
"But then I remembered what you said, about wanting to be like someone you admire, you have to put more to live up like them. And that gave me the idea to my hero name."

"Because it was from someone I looked up to my entire life, who was with me for my entire life, the one who changed my view to the world, the one who let me be here to meet all of you!!" You turned your board.

"I am the Alpha Dragon Hero: Toothless!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your internships start next week, I'll be handing you out personalized lists for those who were drafted. You may choose from among those who scouted you. And for the ones who weren't drafted I'll be giving you a list that contains fourth agencies that are willing to accept interns," he passed you a bid stack of papers.

'Do agencies really want me to be their interns?' You thought flipping through some papers.
"Pick your choice in two days," he simply said. You dreaded at the thought of looking through all of these in 48 hours.

"Good luck," He left and left you guys looking through the papers. You noted about some potential heroes you could intern, one even had cool looking red wings. You dropped a price of paper and Jiro picked it up and looked at it.

"Woah (Y/N), you got one of the top 10 heroes wanting to intern you! You should look into her, she may have something in common with you!" She winked giving you the paper. You blushed and looked at it. Your eyes widen in shock and awe as you skimmed at the name.

"Ryukyu... the... Dragoon Hero?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
160K 5.2K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...
375K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
28.9K 246 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...