BE GONE ONCELER X READER ADDI...

By CringeConcern

HI THIS IS CHAD the Frat boy. nahhh, not really.... Just a pre-teen girl who has a crush on THe once-ler in... More

Fallin' For Him
Are You Flirting with Me?
UPDATE!
Really use a Wish Right Now
The Opimitisic Fools
Pure Bliss
Thank You for the +400 Reads!
A Thing that Everyone Needs!
New Alliance
A New Day
Red Handed
Forgive and Forget
The Beginning of Something...
Just like in the Movies
The End (or is it? >:))
Thank you for the 2,900+ reads!
To the Fools who Dream
Money Runs the World
Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds
The Other Woman
Thank you for the 5,600+
Heart Broke
It's a cold cold world
Million Dollar Man
Because I Love You
Every Man gets his Wish
Wake me up inside
You're beautiful, and I'm insane
New Moon
Oh no not another A/N...
2 Days Ago
Obstacles of Love
Daddy Devito Approve
Home Sweet Home
Thank you!
Shoutout: To anyone who wants a shoutout pls let me know here.

Promise

5.1K 145 578
By CringeConcern

"Stop that Bed!"

You see Onceler zooming in the river sleeping on his new whip (bed).

"Dude got some talent," You say.

You hear the critters chatting, and you turn your head to face them. You see the animals and the majestic Lorax chasing after the handsome 2012 e-boy.

"Bruh, it is sooooo dangerous to stream and sleep bro.." 

The animals struggle to save Pipsqueak and Onceler.

Well, mostly Pipsqueak.

The Lorax does not give a crap about Onceler.

 Unfortunately. 

Not even Onceler's family gives a crap of their beloved Onceler. It is kinda sad how nobody cares about him. Well at least in his world. In our world there is a lot love for Onceler's that can feed 100 families per generations! Anyways, you feel something in your chest. 

'I should change that,' You thought.

Then, you hear Onceler screaming at the top of his lungs in fear for his precious yet pitiful life. You remember that you've seen this same exact scene multiple times at home.

"I wouldn't worry about it."

You went back to sleep on your comfortable truffula tree. As you sleep, the Lorax and the animals manage to save Pipsqueak and, unfortunately, Onceler. As the two cute guys are falling with style, a giant mattress hits you, and you fall from the tree.

"Ouch!" You said as you rub your back. 

"How in the world did I fell if I tied myself like Katniss from The Hunger Games." You say while looking up to the tree.

NARRATOR: P  O  W  E  R.     R  E  S  P  E  C  T      I  T.

The Lorax and the animals look behind them and notice you.

"Are you okay, kid?" The Lorax asks.

"Don't worry. I'm okay. " You said.

"Good. Unfortunately, Beanpole here is not as strong as you. We need to bring him back to life!" The Lorax says as he observes Onceler.

You walk toward the cute Onceler. You lean down next to him and notice how cute he looks while he is unconscious?

NARRATOR: Can a person look cute if they are unconscious? Heck I don't know.

"Wake up!" The Lorax screams while slapping Onceler's face.

You also slap Onceler's face horrifically since the narrator thinks that it would be funny. Now, you are mad at the narrator for forcing you to slap the beautiful man's face.

'I rather kiss him than slap him,' You thought.

NARRATOR: hehe.

You then witness the beautiful Lorax performing CPR on Onceler.

NARRATOR: Hot.

The Lorax heard the narrator's disturbing comment and looks at the sky with disgust.

"I wish that was me!" You blurted out before you cover your mouth with your hands.

"What was that?" The Lorax looks at you with a concerning face.

"Nothing," You reply.

The Lorax grabs two barbaloots bears like they were defibrillator and shock Onceler's chest. With the spontaneous and unrealistic procedure, Onceler wakes up! Onceler screams with joy.

"I'm alive!" He exclaims happily.

"I'm alive, Y/N!" He says while he grabs you by your shoulder.

"Yeah," You reply back.

Onceler draws his attention to the critters and the Lorax.

He picks up the Lorax with his strong lanky arms and praises the Lorax for saving his life. Unfortunately, as we all know, the Lorax explains to him what really happened. Onceler drops the beautiful Lorax like a rotten sack of potatoes.

"I didn't mean any harm," The Lorax says.

Onceler is angry at the Lorax.

"Look, everyone here needs the trees."

NARRATOR: You can tell that Onceler did not pay attention in science class or Wild Kratts. AT ALL. Does he really know that we need trees in order to BREATHE? 

"Anyway, you're chopping them down," The Lorax says.

"So, we got a big problem."

You see Pipsqueak pulling on Onceler's cute bunny P.J.s

"I wish that was me," You blurted out yet again.

"What?" The rest questions.

"What?" You ask the same question too.

There is an awkward silence after the weird situation. Onceler finally takes the courage to break this awkward tension.

"Alright. Look. I hereby swear that I will never chop down another tree." He picks up Pipsqueak and then he put him down. Afterwards, Onceler puts one of his hands on his chest and the other on the air.

"I promise."

Everyone looks relieve, except you, since you already watch the movie.

"Thank you, but I'm gonna keep an eye on you," The Lorax replies to Onceler.

"And you too miss," The Lorax says to you.

"Why me?" You ask.

"You know why ;)" He says while briefly glancing at Onceler.

"Pervert," You say while crossing your arms.

NARRATOR: lol what???

You said, "It is not my fault that I don't have the power to control my decisions. I'm only a fanfic fanatic reader." You say while looking at the night sky imagining the narrator above the clouds.

"Anyways. I'm poop. Let's go to sleep everyone." The Lorax demanded, leaving only you and Onceler.

Alone.

At Last.

'FINALLY!' You scream inside your head.

"So..." Onceler says awkwardly while rubbing his neck.

"Shouldn't you go home and go rest too?"

NARRATOR: Real smooth Onceler to woo the reader. Real smooth. (Cha Cha Real Smooth).

"Even if I want to, I just can't go home," You say.

Onceler looks at you with pity and was about to speak until you interrupted him.

"But don't worry. I am an independent lady who can live by herself."

"Where do you sleep?" He asks.

"Up there," You point at the tree.

"Up there doesn't look really safe," He says while looking at the sketchy tree. He has a concerning look. You draw your attention to Onceler.

"Well, I look for another spot to rest," You reply.

"Would you like to tag along with me. You can find a new place while I can find my bed," Onceler ask.

"Sounds like a plan."

So, you guys walk together towards the moon, hoping to find a new place to be and a new place to stay. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.7K 18
Hoping for the best in your toxic relationship with the greedler you debate whether being with him is the best option
41.9K 904 18
''❞ onceler x reader ━ you adored the rainy days. the best ones were those spent in your local café, gazing through the...
17.1K 329 32
[OC X CANON] "Hello everyone! good evening, I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees, and I have something to say if you please, The story you're about...