By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 2: The Audition

7.8K 141 113
By slitherin2209

The following day, the cast for CDCF and I headed to London, my favourite place in the whole entire world. We filmed for five days and the day after we had finished, I headed to the studio in Leavesden with my manager for the audition.

When we arrived my heart was pumping hard and I felt badly sick. I breathed in and out slowly and walked into the building. Two people, a man and a woman, came into our view. I assumed the man was Chris Columbus, but I instantly recognised the woman: J.K. Rowling herself. I was so close to screaming, but I managed to gulp it down.

'Hello, you must be Sakura?' She said smiling, holding out her hand.

'Its a great pleasure meeting you. My child loves your movies. Please call me Joanne.'

'Thank you so much. It's a great pleasure meeting you too.'

After my manager and I greeted both of them, Chris led us further into the studio. I recognised which scene I was about to act out: the library where they find out who Nicolas Flamel was. I looked around to see a single camera and on the other side of the room, four people around my age sitting on a chair, talking and laughing. There were three boys and a girl. The boys each had black, ginger and white blond hair and the girl's was brown and busy: Harry, Ron, Draco and Hermione.

'Dan, Emma, Rupert, Tom!' Chris called.
Straight away, all of them came.

'Okay, this young lady here is...' he trailed off and looked at me, smiling. 'Perhaps you want to introduce yourself?'

'Oh - um - yes, sure...' I looked at the four of them. 'Hello - um - I'm Sakura Ninomiya and I'm ten. Uh - I came to audition for the role of Sally Potter. Nice to meet you.'

'Excellent. Now Dan, you can go first.'

'All right. Hi Sakura, I'm Daniel Radcliffe and I'll be playing Harry. I'm eleven, and nice to meet you.' We shook hands.

'Hello, I'm Emma Watson and I'm the same age as you!' She beamed at me and I beamed back. 'I'm playing Hermione and I hope you'll get the role! You're such a great actress!'

'Thank you.' I smiled.

'Er - hey, I'm Rupert Grint, eleven years old and I'm Ron Weasley in the movies. Nice to meet you.' He held out a knuckle, which I bumped it with my own, laughing slightly.

'Aaand I'm Tom Felton. I'm twelve and will be Draco Malfoy.'

He winked at me, which made my heart skip a beat.

'Aweesome!' said Joanne, clapping her hands together. 'Oh and Sakura, feel free to call me 'Jo' too. Everyone here does.'

'Okay, sure.'

'So let's begin, shall we?' Chris said.

'Yup.' said Daniel, popping the 'p'.

'Great! Sakura, just go along with the script, okay?'

I nodded.

'Okay, all of you get ready! Tom, you can have a rest for now.'

'Sweet.'

Then our eyes met, and he smiled at me. Gawd he has an adorable smile.

But I shook it out of my head after I smiled back at him and focused.

'Aand, ACTION!'

*side of the set* 'Hermione! He was on that book!'

'What book?'

'You know, the one we read together for extra reading?'

Emma, or Hermione, gazed into space and exclaimed. 'Oh!'

We both stood up together and rushed to the table on set.

'What are they on about?' Rupert whispered.

'No idea.' Daniel whispered back.

Emma slammed the book onto the table.

'I can't believe we forgot about this!'

'I know!'

*flicks through pages*

'There!' We both exclaimed. 'Nicolas Flamel, is the only known wizard for making the Philosopher's Stone!'

'The what?'

'Oh honestly, don't you two read?' Emma and I said in perfect synchronisation.

'Aand cut! AMAZING!' Chris shouted excitedly. 'Oh Jo, wasn't that perfect?'

'Ideal, indeed.' Jo nodded, smiling at me. 'Now, I want to all of you, yes Tom, you too, to do the scene where Malfoy introduces himself. Start with Tom's line. Just on the spot is fine. Aand... ACTION!'

'My name is Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.'

Rupert snorted.

'You think it's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. Red hair, handed down robes... You must be a Weasley.'

Tom turned to Daniel.

'You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.'

He held out his hand.

'I think I can decide who to be close to, thanks.'
Raising his eyebrows, Tom turned to me. 'Well, I hope that you're a bit more decent with decisions that your dear cousin here.'

I started at his hand, to his face, then Daniel's and back into Tom's eyes.

'Well...' I said. 'I guess... As a fellow school peer for now.' And we shook hands.

'And CUT!'

'Oh Sakura, if only two of us like decide, you've got the role right at this spot! But I guess we have to show the others this video,' Jo tapped the camera. 'though it sure they'll agree with us!'

Chris nodded next to her, and I smiled at them.
'I'll let you know about the results as soon as possible, okay?'

'Okay. Thank you'

'You are all dismissed, then.' Chris then said to Daniel, Rupert, Emma and Tom, 'Thank you all so much for coming on your free day.'

'No problem.'

'You're welcome.'

'I wish to see all of you again, together, soon.' Jo said. 'I wish you luck.' she then said to me.

'Thank you.' I beamed at her.

Then I saw my manager beckoning me, so I fair welled the others and hurried over to her.

When I was about to climb onto the car, I heard someone calling me. 'Hey, Sakura!'

I turned around to see Tom jogging towards me.

'Good thing I caught you.'

He handed me a small piece of paper.

'That's my number and e-mail address.' he said. Then he added quickly. 'And Dan, Emma and Rupert's too.'

I beamed at him. 'Thank you so much.'

'My pleasure.' He smiled back. 'Message me tonight.' And he walked away.

***

That night, sitting on my bed at the hotel, I wrote an email to them.

"Hi Tom, it's Sakura."

"Hi Daniel/Rupert/Emma, this is Sakura and thank you for giving me your address :)"

A reply from Tom came straight away.

"Sakura! Hey :) You can email me whwnever you want, okay?"

I quickly replied.

"Thank you, will do :)"

Then I recieved one from Emma.

"Hello Sakura! You're welcome and I added you to my contacts! :D"

"Thanks Emma :D"

(A/N From here I'm just gonna change my writing style for emails)

Tom: "So how's your day been?"

Me: "It's been tiring but great at the same time! I'm so glad I was able to come back here."

Tom: "Yeah, I get that! That's good to hear though :)
Wanna play 20 questions?"

Me: "Sure :)"

Tom: "It's weird cos I know about your general stuff (I'm a huge fan of yours and its on the Internet, just btw) but you wouldn't know much about me :p"

Me: "But at least we'll know each other even more from this. And I knew you from Anna and the King."

Tom: "True true
Really? Oh thanks so much for watching it!! :D
Anyway, I'll go first.
1. Favourite colour/s?"

Me: "Your welcome ^^
At the moment, bright blue, purple and green.
1. Hobbies?"

Emma: "No problem! I really hope you'll get the role! It'll be great getting to know you!! :D"

Tom: "I like fishing, cricket, tennis, basketball, swimming and football, as in soccer."

Me: "Thank you!! Yeah, that'll be awesome! :D"
"Sports person???"

Tom: "Yeah :) 2. Are you, and if so what sports??"

Me: "Yep :) I'm into running (short distance), badminton, sofcrosse, basketball, gymnastics, karate and ice skating.
And my second question is do you have any pets?"

Tom: "Awesome!!! :D Yeah, a rabbit and few chinchillas.
3. Favourite food?"

Me: "Awww chinchillass. I had a rabbit, when I was like two haha.
Chocolate and pasta :D
3. Siblings?"

This continued on for the whole night. Tom and I talked for ages that when I looked up to the clock, it showed five to two in the morning.
Me: "Have you seen the time?"

Tom: "Just saw it. A little bit over bed time :p"

Me: "Just a bit :p"

Tom: "Mmmhmm."

Me: "Well I guess this's it for tonight."

Tom: "Yeah.. It was great getting to talk to you though :)"

Me: "Yeah same here :) and getting to know you too."

Tom: "Yep me too :)
Wellll, good night :) have a good sleeepp!"

Me: "Good night :D thanks, you too!!"

When his reply didn't come anymore, I switched off the lights and went to a deep sleep almost instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 9.7K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...
47.8K 960 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.
4.2K 162 2
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy were ex nemesis-- they loathed each other so much that they eventually fall in to love, thus creating a big change...
45.2K 1.1K 40
This is a story about Tom Felton x reader Your name is y/n y/l/n and you are a huge huge huge Harry Potter fan, and today you are going to meet all f...