A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Character Profile
Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! 🥳🥳

Chapter 14

32.3K 996 1.6K
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 14- Izuku vs Shinso

It was lunch break and Class 1-B sulked as they suddenly had no points at all. While everyone else talked about their strategies.
"Iida, you really pulled your strength together!" Uraraka said as Kaminari gave his dumb face and thumbs up.
"Well it was for strategizing against Midoriya, you, and (Y/N)'s team!" He chopped his hands.

"Speaking of which, where are they?" Uraraka asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Izuku stood against a wall as Todoroki stared at you guys.
"So, you brought us here. Do you wanna y'all?" Izuku asked. He said nothing and stared at us.
'Jeez, he really is intimidating, more than a Red Death' you thought.
"You overwhelmed me," Was all he said. You tilted your head as he continued.
"So much that I broke my pledge,"

'Pledge?' You and Izuku thought.
"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Urakaka, Hatsume... They didn't felt it, not even you (Y/N)," he stared at you.
'Felt what? His fire?'
"In the last moment, I was the only one to feel Allmight's power in you," You looked at Izuku, who was frozen.

'Does Todoroki know?' You worriedly looked at the half human, who kept on staring.
"I experienced the same power Allmight had and you had, so tell me Midoriya..." he glared at you two.
"Are you his secret love child?"

'Ok that wasn't my guess but what?! He doesn't look anything like Allmight, only the quirk, how'd you get that?! Todoroki what's up with your brain?!' You had a silent breakdown at the thought as Izuku stuttered.
"What no!! I mean if I was I would be denying it, so you wouldn't believe either way but trust me you got it all wrong!!"

"You phrasing it like that is interesting, you're definitely hiding something, and (L/N) knows too," Izuku stared at you in shock. Uh oh you forgot to tell him.
"My father, Endeavor, always reaches for the top, but couldn't use his quirk to surpass Allmight, so he choose a different approach." He said.

"Have you two heard of quirk marriages?" You both shook your heads so he continued.
"The problem that became a problem after the fourth and fifth generation of quirks appearing. It's choosing a potential mate for yourself to make stronger children from your quirks. Passing it down for your quirks to become stronger, it's like an old fashion arranged marriage." He explained.

"My man is both of power and money, and bought my mother's relatives and got ahold of her quirk" You were shocked at the information.
'How can humans be so cruel?' You thought.
"My memories were filled with her crying 'your left side is horrible' and she poured boiling water on my eye" You suddenly shuddered.

'His own mother?? Moms shouldn't do that, parents shouldn't do that to children. But I guess you can't change them, there's always a dark spot to the light' You frowned.
"I reason I declared war on you was because I could show him what I could do with using his quirk" he said. Silence until you subconsciously spoke up.

"That's stupid," They both looked at you.
"(Y-Y/N)!! Y-you can't say t-that!!" Izuku yelled while Todoroki glared at you.
"What do you mean stupid?" He scowled. You froze, but continued.
"I mean it's stupid for you to think that it's his quirk," you bluntly said.

"Are you your own self?" You asked.
"What does that have to do with-" you interrupted him.
"Are you your own self?" He paused and nodded.
"Can you control your fire quirk?" He nodded again.
"Then it's not his is it?" You pointed out.

"He doesn't control anything from you, not your path, your mind, your quirk, you're your own person, and you choose wether or not to use your left side. From what I've learned here, is that you can control of what you can master," you turn to leave before pausing.
"It's your quirk right? Not his," And then you left. Leaving Izuku and Todoroki standing there shocked.

'My own quirk?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Todoroki's father sounds like a total eel, if I ever see him I'll rip his head off and hang it on a stake in front of his weeping mother and-' You were suddenly stopped by a stiff back. You looked up to see Allmight in his buff form and a man made of fire.

Oh shit that's Endeavor.

Shit.

"Ah! Young (L/N)!! Glad to see you!" Allmight said, his smile getting wider. Endeavor just stared at you with a intimidating look, but you stood tall. Even though you're freaking out.
'Why are the two top heroes so gal?! These aren't humans, they're giants!!' You took a deep breathe and smiled.

"I say the same too, I never got to thank you for helping me at the USJ, I really got to see why they say that you're the symbol of peace" you mimicked a peace sign and he laughed, blushing.
"W-why thank you! I don't think you've met the flame hero, Endeavor! Go say hi!!" He pushed you towards Endeavor, who glared at you and you internally panicked.

"So... you're the dragon hero," your tail sparked as you then dropped all nervousness and glared back.
"No I'm not, but nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you from your son," You said bittersweetly. He sneered and looked at your wings.
"They're damaged. You should watch it and be careful around Shoto, he'll beat you to the ground," He said.

"Now now, let's not go and make any-" You held up your hand to silence Allmight as your eyes slits.
"Not need Allmight, Todoroki is clearly stronger, but that won't stop others to be at the top," your glances at him.
"If you know what I mean," He stared at you in shock as you walked off.

"But before I go I have to tell you Endeavor, be a decent human and father, and know that Shoto isn't a tool for success," you briefly stopped then continued.

"He's still human"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" You turn to see Hagakure and Ashido, in a cheerleader outfit.
"Hey Toru, Mina, why are you in that?" You slightly turned away in embarrassment.
"Kaminari and Mineta said that Aizawa-Sensei told them to tell us that we have wear these!" She said excitedly. You were skeptical. You only met Mineta for a while and he does things that your parents told you that's it's disgraceful.

"I don't know guys, Mineta and Kaminari? I have to pass," you said walking away. Then a familiar tongue touch your waist.
"Ribbit, you have to (Y/N), or we'll force you," the girls had a glint in their eyes, which made you a little scared.
"Uhhhh," You tried to run, but her tongue wrapped around you and dragged in the changing room.

"Nonononono guys please!! Why me?!" You yelled as they grabbed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teachers went silent as the girls in Class 1-A were all in cheerleader outfits. Aizawa and Present mic had a light blush on them.
"Well it looks like Class 1-A is going full on fan service!!" The rest of the class turn and their faces heat up as they saw you timidly standing there, holding the Pom Poms close to your chest. Bakugou tsked and looked away, as did Todoroki.

"Kaminari!! Mineta!! You tricked us?!" Yaoyorozu yelled angrily.
"I told you..." you sighed as you comfort her.
"Hey you know what? How about we make the most of this," The girls looked at you confusingly as you began to whirl your Pom Poms around.

"Lets! Go! UA! Lets! Go! Class 1-A!!" You enthusiastically yelled out twirling around. They looked at you flustered as Allmight and Endeavor watched on.
"V-very enthusiastic for y-young (Y/N)" he mumbled out.

"Alrighty then!! Ready for the next round? The teams who won the Calvary battle goes to the next round and face each other off!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Starting off with Class 1-A's Izuku Midoriya!! And General studies student who haven't been in he spotlight yet, Hitoshi Shinso!!" You smiled as the two competitors stood on the battlefield.
"From what I've heard, Shinso has a brainwashing quirk, you reply to whatever he says, he controls you. Very powerful quirk, but yet not physical. That's why he isn't in the hero course," You mumbled. Iida looked at you and nodded.

"And begin!!" Izuku stared at Shinso and he started to talk.
"You ready to fight?" He asked. Izuku said nothing and stood there.
"Y'know about that dragon hero," Izuku paused.
"(Y/N) was it? She'll gets herself killed if she acts stuck up. What a waste of power on that pathetic piece of trash. Now I know why you hang out with her, you pity her." Shinso taunted him.

Izuku clenched his fists and charged at him.
"DONT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT-" he paused as Shinso smirked, he fell into his trap.
"Oh no Zuku-Kun!" You grasped the railing as Izuku froze, a blank expression on his face.
"Now go out of bounds," Izuku obeyed and turn around.
"WHAAAAAT?! MIDORIYA'S OBEYING HIM?!" You worriedly looked on.

"Zuku-Kun!! Listen to my voice, Snap out of it please!! You promised me you were gonna be the top hero!! The moment we've met I knew there was something in you!! Do it for our promise!!" You yelled out. Izuku's mind was trying to control back.

'(Y/N)... I hear her... I promised her that I'll be her hero!!' He stopped and his fingers started to glow. A blast was seen and he snapped out of Shinso's brainwashing.
"He broke out!!" You yelled happily. He turn and and charged at Shinso, pushing him and throwing him off.

"Shinso is out of bounds, Midoriya advances to the next match!!" Cheers were heard as you cheered too. Bakugou looked at you and growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next round was Todoroki vs Sero. You sat down between Iida and Izuku and the match started. Sero tried to tie Todoroki and pull him out of bound, but a sudden giant block of ice appeared. It was so close to you guys, a drop of water hits your nose.
"Sero is paralyzed, Todoroki advances to the next match!!" Midnight said shaking.

What a quick battle.

The ice melted eventually and it was the next round.
"Coming in from hero course, a shocking contestant Denki Kaminari!! And the moment you've all been waiting for, the mystery dragon hero, (Y/N)!!" Presents mic said.
"Good luck (Y/N)! We're rooting for you!!" Ashido said as you smiled.

"Hey what about me?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.1K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...
31.3K 260 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
78.5K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
164K 5.3K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...