Teacher's Pet : Sarawat / Tine

By fairy-effie

Tine is a player, he's hot, confident and dated almost every girl on campus. Sarawat is an ass****, he's con... More

A Bet
A Drunken Night
A New Adventure
Don't Get Caught
In Your World
Carpe Diem
Surprise Confession
Reward
Perfect Plan
A Promise
Field Trip -part 01-
Field Trip -part 02-
Can't Stop
Mine

Movie Time

14.5K 606 201
By fairy-effie

Sarawat POV: 

That whole night felt like a dream, he stayed in my embrace and we ended up sleeping in the living room. 

A few weeks passed by since the most unplanned confession from the history of confessions and things have been good lately.

I spend most of my time with my favorite nuisance, doing random things, what more could I ask for. 

Him actually liking me back

I am still teaching him music, and I think he actually likes it, he's not good at it but I give him A for his looks.... I meant efforts. 

As for our private relation, well it's going I guess. 

We're taking things slow and I already agreed to give him all the time he needs when I confessed. 

I just didn't know he'd take that much. 

Man was at my place  for our weekly game night, and even tho I'm not really the type to ask for advice and all, right now I was desperate. 

I swallowed my pride and seriously talked to Man who suggested I should "Bang him and make him mine" and as much as this option sounds appealing I just couldn't. 

"Can't you give me some good advice for a change" I retorted annoyed. 

"Look Wat, you did everything you could , at this point all you have to do is wait and  as frustrating as it sounds like that's your only cue, now gear up and attack those monsters cause our team is in danger" he said focusing on our game. 

He was right, even if I came up with a hundred ideas it will all come down to his feelings, and I have no grip on them.

So after using what was left of useful brain, I decided I would just show him that I care for him and let him decide. 

We had planned to meet for our daily guitar session today so I arrived a bit early and played a little something before he arrived. 

"What's that song called" Tine asked when I finished.

I didn't hear him arrive.

"It has no name yet, but if I had to name it I'll have your name" I answered teasing him.

You inspire me. 

"What a player" he mumbled blushing 

"Only with you" I joked patting his hair.

We sat in the music room and played for a moment, he got the chord wrong so I placed my hand on his to move his fingers. 

Electricity ran through me. 

Focus Sarawat. 

Trying to act as natural as possible, I showed him the correct way to play, he was so happy to finally  he turned to face me with the most blinding smile a human being can give. 

"See I did it! " he shouted ecstatic. 

A laugh got out of my mouth, sometimes he acts like the cutest kid on earth. 

I patted his hair and we resumed our session. 

"Wat, do you have anything planned on Saturday ?" he asked as we were wrapping up.

"Nope, I'll probably just stay home and sleep?" I answered 

"Than can you accompany me to the mall ?" He said "I want to get myself a guitar" he continued.

"Is this a date ?" I joked 

He looked at me with fiery eyes. 

"Okay Okay I'm just kidding, I'll come with you" I surrendered smiling.

I really liked teasing him, and well I really really liked him. 

Tine POV: 

Wat Liked me. 

That was literally the only thing that was in my head for the past weeks.

I wanted to talk about this with my friends but knowing them it would be a 'Roast Tine Show' and I would be screwed. 

For starters, I've always liked girls, I had so many girlfriends I can't even keep count.

But none of them was the one. 

The only reason I even started talking to him was because of a girl. 

That you haven't contacted let alone thought about for the past month. 

I don't like the way he pats my hair like I'm some sort of dog. 

Yeah that's why you turn into a tomato every time.

Most importantly, do I want to get intimate with him ? 

Well you've never thought about this when your lips were making him yours.

Truth be told I wanted us to spend some alone, to see if I could actually visualize this thing,and I did promise him that I'd think of him as a possibility. 

Asking him to accompany me for the guitar was an obvious excuse, and no need to say that I was actually nervous for this whole thing to unfold. 

We decided to meet around 02:00 PM, so I got myself ready and texted him that I was on my way. 

Here goes nothing Tine. 

The first thing I saw was Wat just standing there near the entrance, some girls were eyeing him and needless to say it was annoying me. 

Did he really need to look like a hot manga character. 

"Oi Saraleao" I shouted annoyed.

The girls finally noticed me and left. 

"What did I do?" he asked confused 

"What do you mean?" I wondered 

"You only call me that when you're annoyed" he continued

"Let's just go" I retorted leading the way. 

I started randomly walking, having no idea where the music shop was, Wat was just following me not saying a word. 

I stopped and turned to face him. 

"I don't know where it is" I admitted not looking him in the eyes. 

"I guessed that much" he teased "Let me lead" he said with a smile patting my hair. 

We walked to our destination, he helped me pick up the guitar, explained to me the difference between each and everyone of them, you could see how passionate he was, every time he explained something a spark lit up his eyes. 

After trying out a bunch of options I finally found the one. 

It was a black acoustic guitar with golden details. 

He got the vendor to wrap it up for us and get it delivered once it was ready then we head out of the store. 

Spending time with him was comfortable, I don't have to think too much, he makes things look so easy.

"Do you want to grab a bite or something it's still early" he proposed 

"It's too soon for food" I answered 

"How about a movie ?" he asked 

"Sounds nice, let me book us the tickets" I answered looking in the app "There's a movie that stars in fifteen you in ?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes, so we went up to the movie theater, he went to get us some popcorn and coke while I waited for him near the entrance. 

'OMG Bun did you see the guy with the popcorn, he's so hot, I'm totally going to ask for his number' the girl behind me said. 

'calm down Dara he's probably here on a date' the second one said 

At least one of them had common sense. 

'With a guy like that I don't mind being the mistress even just for a night' the first one replied with a giggle.

He saw me and waved a me, I smiled. 

"Sorry dear I don't think you can be the mistress tonight I always keep him busy" I said to the girl before we got in. 

Serves you right. 

We sat in the theater, and I felt my blood boiling, I've never been the possessive type, but each time someone flirts with him it just makes me uneasy

"It's starting"  he whispered to my ear "I hope it's a good one" he continued 

Gosh he smells so nice. 

The movie was decent, I reached out for the popcorn and our fingers  brushed. 

Electric. 

Will it be weird if I held his hand ? Do guys hold hands too ? 

Suddenly as if he was reading my mind he reached out for my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. 

I stared at his gesture not saying a word 

"That's what people do at the movies" he whispered. 

Was he teasing me right now ?! 

"That's what high schoolers do at the movies" I whispered back. 

He got closer.

"And what do people like us are supposed to do ?" He asked 

I dropped a peck on his lips. 

"Something like that" I breathed.

 His other hand cupped my face, his thumb brushing my cheek. 

"Why do you have to be that cute" he said before bringing his lips on mine.

 It was a soft kiss, unlike every other one we had this one felt different.

His lips were smooth, his movement delicate, I like this part of him, I like this softness. 

He broke our kiss, his hand still holding my face and his forehead against mine. 

"I think, we should stop here, the movie is over" he whispered. 

Already?

I turned around to see the credits roll up, I just nodded my head yes. 

We walked towards the exit, and he suddenly held my hand. 

I turned to look at him confused. 

"If you're okay with this, I'd like to be a high schooler a bit longer" He teased 

I'd like that too. 

"Let's just go home" I retorted with a smile hardening my grip.

Author's nonsense:

I saw this picture and I just knew I had to write about it.

This chapter is just a cutesy  one to make Tine realise his feelings.

Kisses fairies 🧚‍♀️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...
310K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...
84.4K 3.7K 34
Tine Teepakorn, works as a secretary in the famous SG & co. company who have a huge crush on his Boss Sarawat Guntithanon. Sarawat, the cold CEO who...
474K 21.8K 40
Bright has always been a obedient child. He is a hardworking person, who invests all his time time to make his dad proud. He wants to gain his dad's...