Accomplice » Berlin | Andres...

nadz119 द्वारा

We both looked at the direction of the noise and saw a person in the hallway clapping his hands purposely slo... अधिक

1 | The Bike
2 | Keanu Reeves & Groceries
3 | Castles
4 | The Birthday Cake
5 | Sushi and Exes
6 | The scarf
FOR NAIROBI! (SPOILER ALERT!)
7 | Helmer's Myopathy
8 | Slow Dancing
9 | Seoul
10 | Sandwich and Coats
11 | Cigarettes
13 | Bad dream
14 | Sleeping Buddy
15 | Street Party
16 | Hangover
17 | The Talk
18 | Puberty stuff
19 | Cherry Flavor
20 | The Balcony
21 | Better Service
22 | Bathroom Dilemma
23 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
DAMN BABY!
24 | Operation Tuxedo
25 | Thoughts & Talks
Live Many Lives

12 | Ryan

2.4K 138 39
nadz119 द्वारा

Flashback

My parents are not here anymore. I don't have other siblings. My relatives are on their own worlds. My once pet hamster died, because of my dumbass cousin, Leo, thought it could swim, so he drowned it. And now the only person I have in this world has a disease that has no cure.

We didn't even get to have our three kids and our two dogs yet. Andrés would be assigned on teaching our kids to paint and speak Spanish. And you know, prank our kids and take a video of it, then post it online. Aaww that would've been adorable.

But fuck, the world just doesn't agree with my plans. Maybe, it just wants me to be a single mother of seven cats and a full-time Ghost buster.

I downed the drink I was having, and felt another burning sensation on my throat. I don't usually drink because I know myself that I'm a lightweight.

Tears trickled down on my cheeks again. And Ryan, the bartender, gave me another tissue. Ever since, I entered this bar Ryan has been nothing but good to me.

I entered this place earlier, trying to act cool, and not depressed, I went to the bar and ordered a light drink. Ryan was flirting at me first, and I was about to return it but suddenly he handed me a tissue. I was confused at first, but I found out that my nose was already dripping and that I was already crying.

I was a mess in front of the bartender. It was the afternoon, the day after Andrés told me about his disease. I acted really strong in front of him, because I know I have to be, for the both of us, but after he left this morning, I've been bawling my eyes out.

It's been a couple of hours and I already had four glasses of this drink Ryan gave me. And when there's no new customer we were both talking. After he found out about my problem, he listened to my rants, and he even agreed to me when I said that I'm gonna buy Gucci and Valenciaga clothes and put it on my walls, to be my wallpaper, just to make me feel better. And as I kept crying, he also kept on handing me tissues, I'm surprised he haven't ran out of it yet.

He also talked about himself. And I found out that he just broke up with her girlfriend for two years, and she took his pug with her. But the funny thing is, he wasn't sad about the break up, he was sad because of the pug.

We were currently laughing about a girl twerking on the dance floor, but unfortunately her tight dress ripped. Tears were on our eyes after laughing so hard, and Ryan suddenly spoke, "So, what're you gonna do with Andrés then?"

I stopped laughing and my face turned serious. I'm a little bit intoxicated now. A little bit. "I don't know, maybe go to Amazon river and search for the cure there." I answered.

He was about to reply but I continued speaking again. "Or, I'll search for the reincarnation of Van Gogh and meet him up with Andrés. I bet Andrés will be peeing his pants because of happiness for that."

Ryan snickered at my statement. I raised my empty glass at him again, indicating that I want another serve of it. He then took my glass and replaced it with a glass with water.

"I think you had enough for today. How will you go home after this?" He asked. I pouted at him for not giving me my desired drink, but I drank the water anyway.

I walked on the nearest bar this afternoon after finding out that even a lasagna can't bring me out of my misery. It's not like I actually drink every time I have a problem, it's just that it is what they do in the movies.

"Eh, I don't know. Maybe I'll just call my driver." I said. Getting my phone out of the pocket of my coat.

"You have a driver? I didn't know you were rich." He said, with a surprised look on his face, and he started wiping the counter top.

I don't. It's just that I know I can't go home like this. I'm surprised about how I could still talk to him like this with my situation. But the room is slowly swirling around me. And this is an indication that if I try to walk home, I would surely fall on the pavement face first.

The first person that came to my mind when I thought of a driver is Sergio. Sergio had a car. And I don't think he's busy too. Maybe, he's just perfecting his beard right now. So, I dialed his phone number on my phone. Andrés saved it on my phone. He said that maybe there would be a time when I can't reach him, and Sergio would always know where he is. And of course, for emergencies.

It's not like I couldn't reach him now. It's just that, I don't want to. I don't want to face him yet. Because the fact that he'll be there for me now, but won't be for the next years would make me feel like my heart is being stomped on by a pair of combat boots again and again.

And I'm already tired of crying. My eyes feel like a bee had just stung it.

It was ringing on the other line. And on the fifth ring. Sergio picked up. "Hello, Lyanna?"

"Heyy, four eyes. Oh, I'm sorry about that. I didn't meeeean to bully youuu. But, guess whaaaat? you actually look good in those glasses. Oh, maybe those pair have x-ray vision, so you can always see tittie-" I slurred. I don't even know why it kept coming off my mouth. And Sergio interrupted my nonsense talking.

"Are you drunk, Lyanna? Where are you?" He asked, worriedly.

"I'm here at the bar with Ryan. And you're my driver for tonight, soooo I need you to pick me up." I answered him.

"Who is Ryan? And driver? What bar are you in?" He frantically said.

"I didn't pay you to ask me questions. Just come pick me up." I said demandingly to him, and ended the call.

I turned to Ryan and smirked at him. "That's how you discipline your driver." I said, and winked at him.

>>>

"If you get to meet the queen, what question would you ask her?" I asked Ryan.

I was currently seated at a stool in the bar with my head on my crossed arms in the counter. Just like I was napping. I've been waiting for Sergio to pick me up, and it's been at least thirty minutes since I called him. And Ryan won't let me drink anymore, so I got bored and just kept asking him random questions, while he was preparing the customer's drinks.

"I would ask her about how she managed to live this long." He answered, as he continued shaking the drink he was preparing.

"Ooh, or maybe ask her how tall the T-Rex is, since she got to see it in that period." I said, and he just shook his head and grinned widely.

"You really are a fascinating and funny woman." He said, as he looked at me and had this cute smile on his face.

I was about to reply, when a voice cut me off,

"Oh really? Is she?"

I heard the familiar voice, and it made me raise my head from my napping position, and look at the person behind me.

"Oh look, it's my fashionista baby." I said to Andrés, and spread my arms wide expecting a hug from him.

A frown was on his face, as he continued on looking between me and Ryan. Then he settled his eyes on me, giving me a hard glare.

Uh oh he's not happy.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arm on my waist to help me stand up from the tall stool. He then grabbed my coat on the counter and raised it on my back. I obediently slid my arms on the sleeves and stayed quiet.

"Do you know him? Is he your driver?" Ryan asked.

I turned to him and gave him a smile. "No, he's not. But he's a good friend of mine. Why? Do you like him? I know he's good looking just admit it." I said, and smirked at Ryan, at the same time giving him a wink.

Andrés was beside me, giving me daggers from his eyes, then turning to Ryan giving him the same look. "How do you know her?" Andrés asked, opening his wallet to get some bills and placed it on the counter to pay for my drinks.

"He's my new best friend. And he also knows about my deepest darkest secrets now. Oh and he's also gonna ask the queen about her immortality." I replied for Ryan instead.

"She just went here this afternoon, and ordered some drinks. But don't worry man, I stopped giving her some when she became tipsy already." Ryan explained.

I tugged at Andrés' arm, and he turned to face me. "Come on, let's go home. I want to finish my lasagna." I said, pulling his arm towards the exit. I looked at Ryan over my shoulder and shouted. "Bye, you 'dogless' boy. See you tomorrow." I waved my arms at him.

I was stumbling in my steps as we headed towards the door of the bar. And when I was about to fall because of my imbalance, my savior, Andrés, held the back collar of my coat to prevent me from falling.

He then wrapped an arm around my waist tightly, and brought me closer to his side to avoid it happening again.

He feels warm. I like this.

Once we were out of the bar, we proceeded to walk to my apartment since it's just a few blocks away. But as we walked, he never said a word. And I was curious of his silence.

I looked up at him and asked. "Why are you quiet? You're never like this. I wanna hear your mind games. And hey, why were you the one to pick me up. I called Sergio, not you."

He sighed, "He called me and said that you were drunk with this Richard guy. Did you know that I had to run around and search every bar that you could be. And it turns out, you were at the nearest one."

"Well, that's obviously where you should search for first, duh." I told him, stating the obvious.

He furrowed his eyebrows and he somewhat looked embarrassed. "Whatever, who is that motherfucker anyway?" he asked, changing the topic.

"Hey, don't call him that. His ex-girlfriend just stole his dog." I explained to him.

"I don't care about his dog. And why are you seeing him tomorrow?" He asked. As we were already at my apartment's door, and he opened it using his own key to it.

We entered my place. And I was so glad that my lasagna was still there. I tumbled walking towards my kitchen and opened a drawer to get a fork. I immediately took a bite of the lasagna.

Andrés was taking off his coat. And I carried the lasagna, and went to him to feed him with this delicious food. I pushed the fork forward on his mouth, and he opened his mouth to eat it.

"Good boy!" I cheerily said to him.

"Oh, to answer your question, his name is Ryan. He's a really cool barista." I said, finishing my lasagna. "And when I went there this afternoon. He gave me this delicious drink. But sadly, he gave me water when I asked for it for the fifth time. Can you believe it? Water? I guess he's not cool anymore."

I turned to him and saw his serious face. "Why did you drink? What happened?" he asked.

And there it is. The feeling I thought I could avoid by getting drunk.

"Nothing." I shortly replied.

I have to be strong, I mentally said.

"If it's because of my sickness, you better stop this bullshit now, Ly. I don't want you to-" he sternly said.

I didn't let him finish his sentence and asked him. "How do you think should I handle this? Andrés?" My eyes started to sting and I know that I'm about to cry any second now. "How? If I was the one dying, how would you feel Andrés? But even so, you're lucky. You still have Sergio. But what about me, Andrés? If you leave me, I'll have no one. No one. Because you'll be leaving me and there's nothing we can do to stop it. Why is the world so unfair to me, Andrés? I don't know what I did wrong to deserve this so much pain of you leaving me."

I was now a crying mess as we both stood on my kitchen. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand but they continued to fall from my eyes.

"If I could only trade as many lives as I could have, just to let you live. I would do it without second thoughts, Andrés. You deserve so much more than this. This world needs someone like you. And my world still need you here. I just can't handle the thought of someone that I've been with my whole life would suddenly be not there anymore. I just can't do it, Andrés." my voice cracked as I said those words to him.

I looked at him, and I can also see that he is on the verge of crying. He then went to me, and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Why do you have to ponder about that now. We don't have to think about it just yet. I want us to be happy for now." He softly whispered on my ear.

I wrapped my arms around him too and gave it a tight squeeze. I continued to cry on his shoulders.

"I just want to stay like this forever. I want you stay forever." I told him. As if someone could hear me, and grant my wish.

"I'll stay. I'll stay until the end." he replied.

×××××
AN:

Oh look everybody another update!

It's for you all Berlin-lovers.

Thank you so much to all your heart warming comments.

And thank you for reading. I hope you like this flashback.

Give it a vote if you liked this chapter.

What do u think about Ryan?

Stay safe everyone! 🤘

Bye! Love yah!

P.s. I cried writing this chapter. (i know i'm such a crybaby)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

91.5K 2.9K 48
Based on Money Heist's Berlin. Just when Berlin thinks he's found his final love in Tatiana, a girl who is also a white collar criminal appears in I...
God Is A Woman. Nikki द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

74.4K 2.1K 24
They thought she was just another poor soul they had taken hostage for the sake of the heist but little did they know that she would change everythin...
19K 464 61
!!!NO THIS IS NOT A BOOK WITH 20 IMAGINES!!! •••• I hope you guys enjoy, this book has a series of moments of one girl, and being a hostage. I hope y...
915 33 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...