Hex Me or Kiss Me Book One

By Picki_Nikki

Book One in the Hex Me or Kiss Me Series What happens when Harry finds Draco in the room of requirements and... More

Hex Me or Kiss Me
Tea With A Dragon
Say My Name (mature content)
To Die For (Mature Content)
What Is This?
Better Late, Than Never
So We Understand Each Other?
You Shatter Me
Mine, Not His
Monday Morning
Blood, Sweat, Tears and What?
Secret Keepers
Needing You
Dangerous Addiction
Compulsion
Gryffindor Paragon
Step To The Side
To Be Apart
Pretending
Déjà Vu
No Choice
Snake In A Lions Den
Friends Like These
House Business
Ambushed
Not Playing
Whatever It Takes
Who They Believe In
A Message
Falling Apart
Loose Ends
The Tower
Lost Hope
For Nothing
Tender Trap
What If

Wishes Are For Babies

2.2K 86 27
By Picki_Nikki

"Yeah," Harry said, rolling to straddle Draco's hips. He smirked down at him. "Hmmm, what should we do?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows.

Draco stretched his arms up over his head. "I am, quite literally, at your service."

Harry's smirk grew. He rolled off of Draco again and sat up, eyes bright. "Stand up and take your robes off ... slowly."

Draco laughed as the compulsion took over. "Potter?" he said with a smirk.

Harry narrowed his eyes and smiled widely. "Now your shirt; take it off too," he demanded.

Draco continued his slow strip tease, putting more grace into it than the compulsion required. "Harry," he continued, trying to get "the other boy's attention. "Locking and Silencing Charms might be a good idea right now."

It took a minute to realise what Draco had said and then Harry nodded quickly and grabbed his wand. When finished casting the charms, he tossed his wand onto the bedside table and pulled his own robe off, still watching Draco. "Take all your clothes off, but keep doing it that way," he said, heart beginning to pound a little harder.

Draco smirked, relaxing into the spell's pull. He found when he didn't fight it, he was able to direct it better, allowing himself to tease and make it more fun. He enjoyed Harry's eyes on him and flushed at the feel of once again having the other boy's undivided attention. He was aroused long before he made it to his shorts, so he was quite the figure when he finally stood naked before his lover.

Harry smiled at him. "Come here," he said, voice low.

Draco did his best to walk in the same sexy way he had stripped and stepped to the bed where Harry sat. "Harry licked his lips and got to his knees in an upright position. He began slowly undoing the buttons on his own shirt. "Touch yourself, Draco," he said, breath hitching.

Draco gasped at the command and began to run his fingers along his own chest, teasing Harry. The command had been open enough that he could have put a finger on his nose and gotten away with it. Instead, he began to lovingly caress his own chest and nipples.

Harry's eyelids fluttered and his fingers fumbled on his buttons as he watched Draco. His eyes travelled down Draco's body to rest on that gorgeous, erect, leaking cock, and he swallowed. He had to clear his throat before he could talk again. "Touch your cock, Draco," he said, moving a bit quicker to remove his own clothes.

Draco's breathing sped up as he gently ran his hands down his body and began lightly caressing himself. He kept watching Harry's face, soaking up the desire he saw there.

Harry swallowed again. "Oh, Merlin," he let out, hands flying now. He threw his shirt and "made short work of his trousers and underwear, and then he was on Draco before another second went by. "Touch me," he whispered against his lips.

"Gods, yes," Draco gasped as one hand reached for Harry's cock and his other slid behind, grasping his arse.

Harry ran his hands over every inch of Draco's skin he could reach. He would never get used to him, he would never tire of him, and he could do this forever. He could make Draco happy forever. He let his tongue out slowly to meet with Draco's, whimpering into his mouth.

Draco shook as Harry's hands caressed over his body. He kissed and sucked at Harry's lips and met his tongue with his own.

"Let me make love to you, Draco, please," Harry whispered, moaning slightly at the feeling of Draco's hands on him.

"Yes," Draco gasped. "However you want it, Harry."

"Harry pushed Draco down onto the bed. He kissed and sucked his way across his neck and collar and chest, taking the most care he had ever done to make it feel good. "Do you know how much you mean to me?" he asked, placing an open-mouthed kiss on Draco's right nipple.

Draco arched, hands clutching at Harry's shoulders. "I am yours," he whispered.

Harry smiled gently, and continued to make his way down Draco's body, tonguing his navel. "Always," he said, almost a sigh.

"Yesss," Draco gasped, his hands in Harry's hair now and his head beginning to loll from side-to-side.

Harry was breathing over Draco's erection now. He lowered his face so that it was pressed right into the blond curls at the base of it and let his tongue out just a bit to lick at it slowly.

Draco's fingers in Harry's hair clenched, pulling at the thick locks as he arched under the sensations of Harry's teasing. "Harry reached one arm up and rested it across Draco's stomach, still wanting to touch that beautifully smooth skin. He continued to lick and suck at just the base of Draco's cock. He brought his free hand around and rubbed the slippery head of it with his fingers, giving him just the lightest of touches.

"Oh, Gods, Harry," Draco gasped, his fingers still entangled and his body shivering under the other boy.

Harry finally grasped Draco's cock fully and he lifted his head. He faced it toward him and looked up at Draco. "So beautiful," he whispered, closing his eyes and kissing the head.

Draco's eyes closed and he gasped, mouth open. "Please," he begged.

Harry kissed the head of Draco's cock again, but then lowered his mouth over it, not being able to deny Draco or himself the pleasure of it any longer. Harry still didn't know if he was any good at this, but he wanted to do it anyway. He copied some things that Draco had done to him before, and he kept his hand closed around the base of Draco's cock this time. Pumping it over what he couldn't close his mouth on.

"Oh, yes." Draco's words almost sounded like a sob as he trembled under Harry's mouth.

Harry smiled a bit and then swirled his tongue around the head. Merlin, he loved the sounds Draco made. Loved them. He trailed his tongue down the side of Draco's cock, applying a bit of pressure. "Watch me, Draco," he whispered before lowering his mouth over Draco's cock again.

Spoken as a command, Harry's magic propelled Draco's head up and his eyes open. He moaned loudly at the sight and pulled tighter against Harry's hair.

Harry bobbed his head a few times, sucking up. He pulled away for a moment again. "I love your cock in my mouth," he said, licking and kissing the head. He swallowed it again and sucked up powerfully.

"Fuck, yes," Draco gasped, his eyes following every movement of Harry's mouth."

"Harry worked his mouth furiously, actually feeling it starting to hurt a little, but he didn't slow down or ease up. It was all about Draco right then. Not another person existed in the world as far as Harry was concerned.

The sight alone of Harry doing this might have made Draco come. The pleasure was building fast and could feel the pressure. "Harry, close," he gasped.

Harry sped up and sucked harder, his cheeks hollowing. He groaned a bit and let his eyes fall shut, breathing heavily through his nose.

Words were gone; Draco was moaning incoherently now, his hands clenching and unclenching in Harry's hair. He would have thrown his head back, but Harry's command held him in place, watching as he came in Harry's mouth.

Harry swallowed as much down as he could, but it dribbled down his chin and he coughed a bit. He looked up at Draco, panting, mouth hanging slightly open.

"Gods, Harry!" Harry looked amazing like that with Draco's come in his mouth. "Kiss me!"

"Harry crawled up Draco's body and did just that, his eyes sliding shut. He was so fucking hard it hurt.

Draco's head fell back but his eyes stayed open, though he could blink them. He kissed Harry, licking and sucking his mouth. He reached his right hand between them and wrapped his fingers around Harry's erection.

"Ah!" Harry cried into Draco's mouth, thrusting forward.

"Oh, yes, love," Draco said, wrapping an arm around Harry's waist and rolling sideways so he could better watch and caress Harry. He slid long graceful strokes on the other boy's cock, rubbing the head with his thumb on the upstroke and squeezing gently on the down.

"Faster, please," Harry gasped. He was already close from having sucked Draco off; he could feel it.

Grinning, Draco increased his speed, watching Harry's face with awe as he did.

Harry was gasping and moaning and thrusting all over the place now, desperate for that sweet release. He could feel it building up. "Ngh, Draco, oh Merlin, faster, please!" he cried.

Draco was gasping, fisting Harry faster and holding him around the waist with his other arm. He kept his eyes on Harry's face, watching for that beautiful moment when he would release.

Harry came then, crying Draco's name, his face scrunching up so that it almost looked like he was in pain and then relaxing completely. He clutched Draco to him, jerking and twitching.

Draco wrapped both arms and one leg around Harry, pulling him tight against him, the feel of Harry's magic still vibrating over his skin. He smiled down into that beautiful face and began gently kissing it, starting at Harry's closed eyes and scattering kisses around his cheeks, nose, chin and finally his lips.

Harry kissed back happily, if somewhat tiredly. He sighed and held Draco closer. "I love you," he whispered. He couldn't seem to say the words enough.

"I love you, too," Draco whispered, then after a minute, "Can you release the command?"

Harry opened his eyes, confused. "Command...?" he asked, but then he noticed how open Draco's eyes were. "Oh, you can stop watching now," he said, grinning.

Draco sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. "And the other one?" He chuckled.

Harry frowned, confused again. "What other one?" he asked.

"To touch you." Draco grinned, opening his eyes again.

Harry laughed a bit. "Oh," he said. "You don't have to touch me anymore either."

"If you say so, Harry." Draco smirked and held him tighter.

Harry laughed and closed his eyes again, loving the feel of Draco's hands on his skin and just the feel of him all around. He really was perfect.

Draco lay quiet, holding Harry, who seemed to be either asleep or getting close. Draco's attention was on his own arm and the 'bracelet'. He supposed it would be pretty if he didn't know what it was. He had always liked the snake imagery of his House. Though he did prefer dragon images, for obvious reasons.

Harry was falling asleep, Draco's warmth very comforting, but he forced himself to open his eyes, not wanting to fall asleep if Draco wasn't going to.

Draco used his right hand to casually pet Harry's hair. He never tired of touching him. He used to imagine what those dark locks would feel like. Reality was even better. He sighed again, wishing he had had the courage to have kissed the other boy long ago.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked quietly, beginning to run his hand down Draco's arm.

"Your hair," Draco said quietly.

Harry chuckled. "I've noticed you seem to like it a lot," he said, smiling.

"Oh, yes." Draco sighed. "I always wondered if it was as thick as it looked."

Harry shrugged. "Figures, one of the things I hate about the way I look is the thing you like. I used to only like my scar." He reached one hand up and traced said scar with his finger.

"The only thing I didn't like," Draco murmured, pulling a sheet over them. He wasn't actually cold, but he wanted to cover the serpent on his arm.

Harry sighed. "I've accepted what I have to do, who I am. I almost want to do it now."

Draco nodded, but remained quiet. He suddenly felt so sad. Sad that he would miss everything that could be.

They lay in silence for a few minutes, just touching each other. Harry sighed again. "It'll be all right," he said finally. This subject was so hard to talk about, but soon Harry knew that it would be the only thing he thought about. He was already starting to think of ways he could get a teacher to sign a note for him to use the Restricted Section. Maybe Snape would let him strangely enough.

"I wish ..." Draco stopped. Wishes were for babies. There was only what one could make happen and what one couldn't. He winced at the sound of his father's voice in his own head.

"You wish what?" Harry pressed, holding Draco tightly.

"It doesn't matter," Draco said.

Harry sighed. "Everything you think matters to me," Harry said simply.

Draco smiled at him. "You are crazy anyway. I read that somewhere, you know."

Harry rolled his eyes, but he smiled. "Perhaps I am." He sighed again. "Are you hungry?"

Draco shrugged, but didn't move.

Harry chuckled. "I'll take that as a...?"

Draco raised an eyebrow and frowned. "Harry shook his head. "Do you want to go down and eat or not, Draco? It's really not that difficult a question."

"Then no," Draco answered sullenly.

Harry sighed. "You should eat, you know," he said, but he pulled Draco closer to him at the same time.

"Then bring me some food," Draco said with a laugh.

Harry shook his head again and laughed. "This is becoming a routine thing," he said. "Sex and then I bring you something to eat."

"Works for me." Draco smiled. "Besides, I always seem to get hungry after."

"You want me to go all the way down to the Great Hall, get you some food, and come all the way back?" Harry asked disbelievingly.

"You go eat dinner and just bring me back something," Draco said, sighing.

Harry frowned. "No," he said. "If you don't come, then I don't want to go."

"I guess we don't eat then." Draco sighed, closing his eyes. "Because I am not up to dealing with your House again let alone mine tonight. And I have no fucking clue where I am supposed to sit."

Harry frowned. "Okay, fine then. We'll just eat a big breakfast. Where do you want to sit?"

"In the Owlery?" Draco suggested.

Harry rolled his eyes. "You have to eat somewhere."

"So you keep telling me." Draco smirked. He Summoned his wand and did a Cleaning Charm on the mess they had made earlier. "Can't you get that nutty house-elf to bring us something, at least for tonight?"

Harry raised his eyebrows. "I completely forgot about him," Harry said truthfully. "I guess I could."

Draco smiled and kissed Harry on the forehead. "Thanks."

Harry smiled and shrugged. "Kreacher?" he said loudly to the room. There was a loud pop and the smelly old house-elf was standing there, looking just as wonderfully rotten as always.

"Master called?" he asked, his eyes widening when they fell on Draco. It was then that Harry remembered he had asked Kreacher to tail Draco.

Draco frowned at the creature but didn't say anything.

Harry sat up and made sure the sheets were covering everything on him that mattered. "Get Dobby, please," he said. He didn't trust Kreacher to get them food.

Kreacher just continued to stand there, staring at Draco. He nodded, but still didn't move.

"Master is in bed with the Malfoy boy. Kreacher is confused. The Malfoy boy is good, but Master is a filthy blood-traitor. Kreacher doesn't know ...."

Draco stared in confusion at the creature in front of him. "Harry, what is this?" He gestured at the house-elf in question.

Harry sighed. "My godfather's barmy house-elf," he said with disgust. "He was left to me when he... died. He turned to Kreacher again. "Yeah, I'm in bed with the Malfoy boy," he said, rolling his eyes at the elf's muttering. "Go get Dobby now, please. And don't come back."

Kreacher gave Draco one last long look before leaving with another loud pop. A few seconds passed and another crack filled the air.

"Harry Potter!" Dobby squealed, not really looking at anything but Harry.

Draco grimaced and watched in a kind of fascinated horror as one house-elf was replaced with another. He was losing his appetite. At least this one he remembered.

"Hello, Dobby," Harry said, smiling. He had asked Dobby to tail Draco, too. He was waiting for when the elf would notice him.

It didn't take but a few moments. Dobby's eyes grew very wide, even wider than they usually were. "Does you be wanting something, sir?" he asked, obviously confused and a bit horrified at the sight of Draco.

Harry winced. "Erm, yes. It would be really wonderful if you could get me some dinner. I don't mean to intrude on whatever it was you were doing, but I didn't think you would mind."

Dobby continued to stare at Draco like Kreacher had. "It is no trouble, sir!" he said quickly. "What would you be liking, sir?"

"Anything really, just be sure to bring some dessert too, please. And bring Draco the same thing." Harry winced again. He felt a bit bad for calling the elf now.

Dobby nodded and left again, leaving Harry and Draco alone.

"Bollocks," Draco said, lying back against the bed and closing his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That was ... weird," Draco said with a sigh.

"Yeah, they are weird," Harry said, nodding.

Dobby was back in minutes, carrying a huge tray filled with what must have been everything.

"Erm, wow, Dobby. Thanks," Harry said, taking the tray the elf handed him.

"Anything for Harry Potter," Dobby said, looking at Harry a bit confusedly.

Harry sighed; he would have to explain things to the elf later, when Draco wasn't around.

"Thanks, Dobby," Harry said pointedly. "Perhaps I'll talk to you some other time."

"Yes, Harry Potter, sir, anytime you like!" Then he was gone with one final loud crack.

Draco sat frowning and looking confused, but then shook himself. He reached for the tray.

Harry placed it over both their laps and picked up a piece of chicken from it. "He brought us the entire kitchen," he said, taking a bite.

"Good. Maybe we could hide up in the tower until the food runs out," Draco suggested. "Are you going to explain the weird house-elf thing?"

"Explain what?" Harry asked innocently.

Draco frowned. "Yes, right, because every student here has two house-elves at their beck and call. Not to mention one that hates you and one that adores you. If you aren't going to explain it, then don't. But don't lie to me." Draco sat back with his arms over his chest, no longer eating.

Harry winced at Draco's tone, but was a bit relieved that he only wanted to know why Harry had the house-elves and not why they had both been staring at him so strangely. "I already said that Kreacher is mine. Dobby isn't, but he really does seem to like me. It's because I set him free, I suppose." And then he winced again, remembering just whom he had freed Dobby from.

Draco raised an eyebrow. "So I remember. Father was quite angry."

Harry swallowed. "Yeah, I know," he said quietly. Draco eyed his lover suspiciously. "And that's all there is to it?"

Harry frowned. "All there is to what?" he asked, wondering what else Draco could want to know about the elves.

Draco still wasn't eating. He starred at Harry. "I'm a Slytherin, Harry. I can tell a half-truth when I hear it."

Harry sighed. Was he really that transparent? "I ordered them to tail you earlier in the year," he said resignedly.

"You what?" Draco sputtered.

"Well, I couldn't follow you all the time when you were in the Room of Requirement. I had to get someone to watch you while I wasn't able to," Harry said. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

Draco looked at him for a minute in sheer bewilderment. Then he started laughing, and kept laughing.

Harry raised an eyebrow, utterly confused. "What?" he asked.

Draco rolled onto his side, curled around himself, and lay there giggling.

Harry just continued to stare at him, holding the tray steady so that it wouldn't spill. When the laughing didn't stop, he reached one hand over and prodded Draco in the back. "What?" he asked again, wanting to know what Draco was laughing at. What had he said that was so funny?

Draco finally wound down, gasping for breath and still giggling a bit. He rolled over and lay there looking up at Harry. "You were so obsessed with me that you had two insane house-elves following me? And you ask me what is funny?"

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Well, in my defence, I did want to know what you were up to."

"And you accused me of being mental." Draco chuckled some more and reached for some food. Harry gave him a playful shove. "I'm not mental," he said, grinning. "If I hadn't been so obsessed, I wouldn't have ever walked in on you in the bathroom, and we wouldn't be here right now."

"Do you think anyone in your common room out there would say that you aren't mental?" Draco asked, shaking his head. "You followed me around all year and now you are publicly declaring me your lover?"

Harry shrugged. "I didn't fancy you," he said. "I really didn't, and if I did, I hadn't ever given it any thought. I just knew that you infuriated me. And then you started acting all weird this year and I just had to know why. No one would listen to me, and I wanted to bloody scream."

"Well, I always did want your attention." Draco shook his head.

Harry shrugged again and leaned over to kiss Draco lightly. "You certainly have it now," he said, smiling. "You really should have kissed me sooner instead of being a gigantic prat all the time. We could've been shagging since fourth year."

"Why fourth year?" Draco grinned.

"Because I hardly want to think about thirteen-year-olds shagging," Harry said, grinning lopsidedly. "We could've been messing around before then even." He sighed. "But no, you had to be a great bloody git and wait all the way until sixth year. You should've just kissed me in the cloak shop." He paused. "Actually, I probably would've hit you."

"I did everything but drool on you then." Draco sighed. "And the irony is that after you refused to take my hand back in first year, I wasn't ever going to risk it again. Knowing that one is dying is strangely liberating in some ways. What could it hurt? "

Harry sighed. "Once again with the dying," he muttered, but he ignored it. "You have to admit," he said fairly, "you did insult Ron for no reason at all, and then you ordered Crabbe and Goyle to take our food. You were a spoilt brat." He shoved Draco playfully again. "Still are."

"Yes, evil brat. Tired evil brat who is actually supposed to go to classes tomorrow. And will need a good shag in the morning before breakfast." Draco smirked, having eaten and now curled up on his side on the bed.

Harry smiled and awkwardly moved the tray to the floor. He curled up next to Draco and kissed his pointy nose. "Yeah, I'm tired too," he said, following up with a big yawn.

"Good," Draco said sleepily, reaching to cuddle Harry. He nuzzled Harry's hair with his face. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.7K 18
Harry suffers a great fall on his broom while trying- and succeeding!- to catch the snitch. He wakes up in the hospital wing, surrounded by people he...
351K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
114K 2K 37
Post war, Hermione is back at Hogwarts and finds a way to cope. Draco has to step in and put a stop to it and they discover something life changing...
154K 3.8K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...