Omega Royalty

By jjpforever

"I don't wanna go with him" he cried. "b-but he will give plushies, baby" his mother tried to convince him... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

11

7.9K 186 53
By jjpforever

" Sir, does Jinyoung know about this?" yugyeom asked.h"

My eyes snapped to the alpha, maintaining the perfect eye contact. I don't care if I am cracking his pride. I don't want any harm to my donna, he is mine and he is not going to face any of those stupid shits, he has faced.

" y-you are not g-getting away with this. J-jinyoung will know" his father coughed, clenching his chest. " Shut up, Mr. H. Didn't you sell your oldest daughter? In the name of arranged marriage you are selling them and making yourself a fortune.

"What do you think, I wouldn't get to know about it? " I spat at him, throwing my cigarette at his face.

He groaned in pain and I chuckled.

" if your family behaved with my mate so well, I would have left you alone, but I am going to make you pay for his mental health." I sneered at him and signaled yugyeom to bring the whip.

" I love it, when it makes a sound" I laughed and grabbed the handle, I raised my hand and smacked the hunter.

He screamed and screamed, till his voice gave away. His body was filled with blue and black stripes. I threw the whip away and smirked. " Bangchan, admit him in the hospital. Give a report of him meeting in an accident and he lost his voice." I gritted as I glared at the man. At the end of the sentence, I scissored my fingers, asking Bangchan for scissors. " cut off his tongues, I don't want him speaking" I grumbled and walked out of the basement.

I checked the time, it was late at night and I know my little dove must have fallen asleep, so I quickly left my building and went to Audi. !

QIn ten minutes, I'll be home, and then, under the covers with my dove.

Once I reached, I shooed the maids away, who asked me for the food.

" sir, dinn— I told you, I don't wanna eat"

" sir, master ji— what? I told you I don't want to. Leave,  please" she sighed and at last left me. I was walking up to the staircase, when I heard the small voice stopping me.

" ja-jaebum? Y-you wouldn't eat with m-me?" my brows squinted and I turned to look at my omega, standing beside my chair with a cute pout.

Chuckling, I shook my head and walked back to him. My hand wide open and as I reached to him, I hugged him, tight. I missed him so much. " how was your day, baby?" I asked, hugging him tight and squeezing him.

Jinyoung giggled and smiled " it was good. What about you?"

I smiled back. " fine, baby"

" Jaebum, do you wanna have dinner?" he asked me, blinking cutely and his hands already reaching for the plates. " did you eat?" I asked, sitting on my seat. He blushed and shook his head.

He was going to serve me, but I grabbed his hand, shaking my head.

He is not my servant, he is my dove, he should be seated with me and the servant should serve. I pulled Jinyoung to me and patted my thigh, I asked him to sit on them.

He bit his lips, thinking and processing things in his mind, taking time. " do you want daddy to punish you for disobeying?" I asked with a low tone, resulting in him shaking his head and he place his peach.

" Good boy, my dove." I played with his hair, while my other hand started placing food on the plate. " do you eat this?" I asked, picking up the piece of the food and showing him.

He slowly nodded and I placed them on the plate. Jinyoung's head moved as I took everything he nodded at. He cutely scratched his neck and I wrapped my arm around him.

" open your mouth, dove " I commanded and pushed the piece of food in his mouth for him to eat.

His eyes went wide, as he chewed and squealed " it's so tasty " the tempura fried shrimps were his favorite, so feeding him one more, following with a piece of kimchi.

I kissed him on the lips and smiled. " why are you kissing me so much?" he asked. His head down I embarrassed him and to make him blush even more, I kept my spoon away and grabbed his face, I kissed him again. When we pulled away, he pouted at me. Scowling cutely. " if you keep kissing me, we will not be able to eat food" he played with fingers and opened his mouth for me to feed him.

I chuckled and pushed a spoon full of food in my mouth. Soon, we finished our meal and Jinyoung tried to run away from me, but my hand was tightly secured on his waist, so he whimpered, asking me to leave but I didn't want to.

" I-I-wanna go" he suddenly whimpered loudly, making me look at him with confusion and his body freeing me from my hold.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

" what's the matter, dove? You can talk to me" jaebum sighed as he stood near the dresser, watching his baby being moody out of the blue. He was fine, eating food but now, he was hiding under the blanket, hugging his plush.

He was not letting jaebum come near himself and whined loudly, whenever jaebum tried to do anything. Well, the thing was, Jinyoung was so pampered by the alpha, that he wanted to be in little space and cry because it was overwhelming.

He never thought, he would go into little space because of affection. He was getting tired of trying to stop himself from crying. Jaebum took off his coat and threw it away in a general direction of the cloth bag.

He clenched his teeth, as he saw his omega's behavior.

Jinyoung whimpered, his eyes watering and Jaebum's eyes widen.

" baby... Wh— downt tawk Two mwe" he sniffled, rubbing his eyes furious, hating the fact that he talked badly to his to be husband.

" i-i am sowwy, I am sho bwad" he hiccuped. Hugging the blanket tightly.

Is his in little space? Aww, my baby is going through this. Jaebum frowned and even after his omega's whine, he walked to the bed and climbed on it, going beside his jinyoung.

" baby, are the things troubling you?" he asked, gently playing with the curly locks.

He propped himself on his elbow and curling his arm over, he possessively turned the omega towards himself.

He let his forehead touch with the omega and whispered lovingly.

" do you want daddy?" jinyoung gulped down the lump and replied " jinnie doesn't have a daddy"

Jaebum soothed Jinyoung's hair and placed a soft kiss on his head. " am I not your daddy?" He asked with a frown and Jinyoung frowned. He slowly lost his interest in his plush and his hand itched to grab the alpha.

" downt twease mwe" he looked at the alpha with his wet, red eyes. Jaebum swung his leg on the omega, trapping him in himself and his hand sneaked inside the blanket.

" I am not teasing my baby"

The confession was too much. Jinyoung wanted Jaebum to be his daddy but he didn't want to burden him with things. He didn't want to annoy the alpha.

" I'll take care of you, I'll love you even more." jaebum rubbed his nose with jinyoung. Showing him this side and jinyoung just let his head fall on the alpha's chest.

" thankywo" he mumbled, feeling warm against the alpha.

" It's okay, dove." He kissed his hair covered forehead and pulled away, he rolled to the other side of the bed, to bring wet wipes.

Pulling out one, he pushes Jinyoung's hand away from the face and wipes away his tears and tears.

" don't cry, dove. Daddy is here to help you" he smiled, kissing Jinyoung multiple times.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The morning was so good that jaebum almost forgot to wake up.

He kept his omega close to himself all the time. " Give him some more orange juice " he ordered the servant and blushing, Jinyoung glanced at the alpha.

" Want anything?" he was embarrassed that the alpha caught him staring, he shook his head, drinking the orange juice.

Suddenly, a servant came running, his face all red from running and he voiced out while huffing.

" Master Jinyoung's father is in the hospital. He was hit by as truck"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

How was the chapter?

Jaebum is a bit bad, we can't do anything. He is just like that.

Jinyoung is my soft baby. 😭😭😭😭

I really need fluffy jjp.

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Complete the sentence.

Jb is a ____

Thank you!

Love you!! 💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 5.3K 26
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝What will happen when the pack's Alpha Jeon Jungkook will rescue an Omega in...
1.8K 142 5
Gong Jun was a purebred Alpha, an heir to vast wealth and fortune owned by his rich parents. One night, he was invited to attend a banquet held in an...
1.8K 192 36
sorry for the Grammer mistakes* I am still editing* an alpha and Omega story... "I don't want to marry him mom!!!" a voice echoed the whole wedding...
56.9K 2.9K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...