Coach Week

By Kiisu23

Can you find love in a week? More

Chapter 1 - Flight
Chapter 2 - Arrival
Chapter 3 - Reykjavik
Chapter 5 - Thingvellir
Chapter 6 - Geysir & Gulfoss
Chapter 7 - Secret Lagoon
Chapter 8 - The Bar
Chapter 9 - The next morning
Chapter 10 - Another morning in Reykjavik
Chapter 11 - An afternoon in Reykjavik
Chapter 12 - A whole meal
Chapter 13 - A private viewing
Chapter 14 - Round one
Chapter 15 - Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss
Chapter 16 - Vik
Chapter 17 - Reynisfjara
Chapter 18 - Skogar museum
Chapter 19 - Sturtu
Chapter 20 - Drukkinn
Chapter 21 - Reiði kynlíf
Chapter 22 - Lækkaði handklæði
Chapter 23 - Rauðfeldsgjá Gorge
Chapter 24 - Steinbrú
Chapter 25 - Djúpalónssandur
Chapter 26 - Kirkjufellsfoss
Chapter 27 - Myndarlegur djöfull sem freistar mín með sjálfsfróun
Chapter 28 - Að eilífu?
Chapter 29 - Ice Cream
Chapter 30 - 64.023310, -22.122847
Chapter 31 - Tími til að fara heim
Chapter 32 - eða er það?

Chapter 4 - Blue Lagoon

68 5 5
By Kiisu23

_# Chapter 4_

We made our way to the coach. Our conversation swaying between awkward talk and small talk. Why had he licked the sauce that had been on my lips? What a weirdo.
We sat in our earlier seats and started the journey back to the hotel. The slow, low rumbling of the motor was hypnotic. My eyes started to grow heavy, my head rested against the window as the light faded away. I awoke after a few minutes and my head had found its way onto Coach's broad shoulders. His head leaning on mine. Gentle snoring escaping his mouth. I couldn't bring myself to move and wake him. I allowed myself to fall back to sleep.

The coach came to a stop at the hotel. "We're here." Coach whispered in my ear, his voice softer than I'd heard before. My eyes opening and meeting his. Our sight locked for a good few seconds as the other guests vacated the coach. He stood up and held out his hand to help me up. I rolled my eyes and used the seat in front to hoist myself up.
"I'm a grown man you know." I said, with a smile.
"Oh, I know" he smirked as his eyes made their way downwards, settling on my crotch.
I went to shove him, my hand connecting with his chest. He didn't move at all. His chest as strong and rugged as the landscape of the island he now called home. He chuckled and turned to leave the coach.
He turned to look over his shoulder, "Go grab something to eat, you'll need your energy for swimming later."
My heart and mind raced. I'd totally forgotten tonight was the Blue Lagoon. I was so excited. I rushed off the coach and straight to the restaurant.

I sat down at a table and a friendly waiter came over. I was starving so ordered  a hearty lamb stew. It sounded delicious, my mouth watering as I requested it.
"Mind if I sit here?" I looked up and was met by those steely blue eyes.
"Oh hey, Adam. Sure, take a seat."
We talked at length about how my first morning had gone. He was excited to hear about all of the facts I'd learned about the town and island, even adding in some extra details. Two bowls of lamb soup landed in front of us and we continue our conversation as we lapped it up. The flavour of the soup was intense, much like my longing stare into Adam's eyes.
"What are you doing tonight?" He questioned.
"I'm going to the Blue Lagoon, I'm so excited!" I sounded like a child talking about their most wanted Christmas gift. I sounded incredibly goofy but Adam just smiled.
"You'll love it." He smiled.
A strong pressure appeared on my shoulder. Not now, please not now.
I slowly looked up, hoping to see a troll stood there. And there was, just not the type I'd hoped for.
"Oh hey, it's that pervy dude who was staring at you while you were butt naked!" Coach joked. Adam seemed to choke, on Coach's words or the soup I'm not sure.
"His name 's Adam. Adam, this is Coach. Ignore him, he's an idiot." I said with a grin, beaming up at Coach.
"An idiot that's here to stop you being late for the Blue Lagoon." His finger outstretched to the clock.

My eyes widened. Was I going to be on time for anything this holiday?!
"I've gotta go Adam. Sorry!" My hand touching his as I went to lift myself of the table. I looked up and down a few times between his eyes and our hands. His face growing red, I could feel my skin tainting too.
"Ok Romeo, come on." Coach grabbed the back collar of my jumper, ok his jumper, and dragged me away.

I tried to scold him but he just laughed it off. We made our way to my room. I scanned the door key and slowly swung the door open. Coach walked straight into my room without any form of invitation. He marched towards the bed and sat down with a thud. His eyes scanning the room, I was unsure what he was looking for. Valuables? Was he going to rob me?!
"I'm looking for your swimming costume, I wanna know what you wear. Are you a swimming shorts kinda guy? Speedos?" His eyes widening and that stupid grin appeared as soon as 'Speedos' left his lips.
"Shorts" I snapped. He let out a soft grunt, like a child being told they can't have what they want.

I grabbed my swimming shorts and a towel from my hold-all and forced them into a rucksack.
"You gonna help me up?" His arms outstretched.
I rolled my eyes, like I could lift him if I tried! He made grabbing motions. Was this mountain of a man really sat on my bed acting like a toddler?
I grabbed his hands and pulled, he didn't budge an inch. His arms flexed slightly and I was pulled close to him. My body fitting between his legs, his face now pressed against my stomach.
"You're weaker than you look" he muffled into my stomach with a laugh. He stood up, this time of his own accord. Our bodies practically touching, his cologne slightly stinging my nose. He grabbed my shoulders and manoeuvred me out of his way.
"Come on Week, you're gonna be late again, and drag me down with you too!"

"I told you, my name is Scott!" I growled.
"Sure thing." He made a saluting gesture as he opened the door and beckoned for me to leave.
"This is my room, you leave first!" I tried to push him, my hands pushing hard against his taught back. They slid down onto his much more slender waist and he started to laugh. "Careful, I'm ticklish."
"Of course you're are." I muttered under my breath. How could he be such a giant but act like such a child?

We left the hotel and got settled back on the coach.  By now the sun had started to set, the sky stained a stunning mix of purples and dark pinks with a slight tinge of orange still clinging to the horizon. The coach buzzed with excitement. I could hear bits of conversations, generally focused on the Blue Lagoon. My heart beating slightly faster than usual, I could almost taste the excitement coursing through my body.
Coach turned to me, "You excited Week?"
"My name is Sco..oh never mind. Yes. I'm excited." I said bluntly. Why can't he just use my name? Surely he can get it through his thick skull?
"You don't sound too excited." He grabbed my shoulder and started to jostle my arm, "Cheer up buddy!" He grinned as wide as he could. My eyes rolling in response. I turned exaggeratedly towards the window. We turned into a small road and I could see huge, billowing pillars of steam climbing into the sky. They almost looked like they were keeping the sky from crumbling down.
Lights twinkled off in the distance, beckoning us towards them.

It was only a short drive, around 10 minutes, which flew by as Coach waffled on with his usual small talk. The coach stopped among small mounds of pure black, dusted lightly in the slowly falling snow. We wound our way towards the main entrance of the Blue Lagoon. The entrance itself surrounded by a small moat of milky, light blue water. It took every bit of strength to go against the urge to just run and jump in. The steam rising told me it would be so warm and comforting.
We checked in and were provided a smart wristband which we could use to lock and open our lockers, but more importantly we could use to order drinks at the swim up bar. Lord knows I need a drink!
I entered the changing area and my eyes almost burst out of my head. Naked men, everywhere. No one was trying to cover themselves, they were just changing in the open! Every inch of my modest, English body ached and flushed red. English people will do everything to prevent themselves being seen naked in public. Coach noticed my discomfort. He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me over to a changing cubicle. My heart slowed and my panic subsided. I was so thankful for him in that moment. I changed into my shorts and entered the open shower section. More naked men. What is this place? I showered as quickly as I could and left in a hurry. I was met by Coach bobbing along in a small, indoor pool just down the stairs from the showers. His tanned, muscular shoulders just above the water. I could feel my eyes focusing on his upper arms. He glanced down to see what I was looking at, looked up and flashed a smirk.

"Get in, the waters perfect!" His arm stretched outwards, I took his hands as he gently pulled me into the water. His gentle pull was still a lot stronger than most and I ended up flying into the water. I surfaced and the water stung my eyes. "Oh man, I'm sorry" he wiped my eyes with his thumbs. My vision returned and his face was awash with concern.
"I'm fine, you jerk." I went to push him away, my hands settling on his pecs that were hiding just under the water line. I quickly pulled my hands to my side and swam to face away from him. I felt his hand grab my wrist and move down to my hand. He pulled me slowly towards him.
"Come on, there's more to this place than this little pool."
He started to swim towards a door at the edge of the pool, he pushed it open and we left the bright lights of the building. I was treated by the most amazing sight. We were surrounded on all sides by black, volcanic rocks. The water was so warm and silky. I was shocked at the sheer size of the lagoon, it seemed to stretch on forever. Snow falling lightly on our heads and exposed shoulders.
"Drink?" Coach flashed a smile. I nodded before he'd almost had time to finish asking. We swam up to the in-pool bar. I tried to sink as far into the water as I could, my shoulders starting to sting. Before I even had a chance to order my drink and scan my wristband, Coach handed me a beer.
There was something so weird about drinking an ice cold beer, while snow was falling on my head but my lower body was being hugged by warm, milky water.  I found myself staring up at the now pitch black sky. The low lighting of the lagoon allowing the stars to shine.
"It's crowded here, follow me." Coach swam outwards, away from the bar almost as if he wanted to see how far he could swim. I followed all the same, hoping he wouldn't end up in the ocean! Trying to swim while trying to be as far under the water as possible was proving difficult. My head and my beer-holding hand the only parts I was willing to expose. I slowly sipped my beer as we went. I deposited my empty cup in a bin and felt the buzz start to work, I'd always been a notorious lightweight. One pint enough to push me over into being tipsy.
After what felt like we'd been swimming for ages we reached a quiet nook. The rocks forming natural seats. I perched myself atop a rock and again tried to sink below the water. We spent some time talking about our stunning surroundings, our lives and our hopes. When he wasn't being annoying he was actually a really sweet and interesting guy. Shame he can't be like that all the time!

"Close you eyes." Coach said, almost seductively. My eyes closed almost instinctively. It was a surreal, almost scary feeling being in warm, pitch darkness. I felt his strong arms reach around from behind and rest on my shoulders. Something wet touched my nose and my eyes sprang open. I tried to glance down, almost becoming cross-eyed. My nose had a big blob of off white mud perched atop it.
"What is this?" I asked softly.
"It's a face mask, you need to look after your cute face you know." He whispered into my ear. Just when I thought he was being a cool guy he had to go and joke around again. I was too relaxed to argue.
"Ok, well it's not going to do much just sat on my nose. Are you going to finish the job?"
He swam around to face me, his brown eyes sparkling. He used his left hand to cup my chin, and his right to gently spread the thick, white mud onto my cheeks. His tongue poking out slightly in concentration.
"There." He declared proudly, as if he had just finished his best work of art.
His grin trying to take over his full face.

"Your turn!" I took the remaining mound of mud from his hands and began smearing it across his cheeks. The white of the clay standing out so obviously against his tanned skin. After his face was fully coated I slapped my hand firmly against his left pec, my hand settled and I could feel his heart starting to race, beating against his ribs. He looked down, his eyes giving off a sense of confusion.
"Now you look like a warrior!" I exclaimed as I pulled my hand away.
The bright, white hand print almost gleaming on his chest. I could now feel myself beaming with pride at my latest work of art.
He grabbed me and playfully put me in a headlock and tussled my hair. His strong arms could easily have crushed me but I could tell he was being careful not to hurt me. I felt almost comforted, but that could have been the beer.
As the masks started to dry we leaned back against the jet black rocks and stared up at the sky in silence. I noticed him out of the corner of my eye shuffle towards me until our arms were touching. I could feel my face betray me with an obvious smile.

After what seemed like a peaceful eternity he positioned himself in front of me, placing himself in between my legs. He scooped up the milky water in his hands and began carefully washing away the mud mask. His eyes locked on mine. His thumb gently caressing my cheeks as he wiped the mask away revealing my pale skin. He looked so focused.
Once my face was clean I went to scoop up the water to return the favour but Coach simply dipped his head under the water and scrubbed away.
When he resurfaced, his dark brown hair plastered to his forehead, it was like he emerged in slow motion. My eyes following the water as it traced the contours of his muscles, beading on his nipples. I shook my head and myself back into reality. The snow started to fall heavier now. My shoulders turning red from the frost.
Coach took my hands and pulled me away from my seat. He swam up behind me and began rubbing my shoulders, every so often scooping up the warm water and trickling it on my cold skin. The feeling began to return in my shoulders and neck. His fingers working deep into my muscles. I could feel my head tilting ever so slightly to give better access to where my neck was coldest. His hand instinctively working their way to the spot. This was the most relaxed I'd felt since arriving. While the rest of my body relaxed I could feel my swim shorts start to bulge. My eyes widened and my head snapped back upright.
"That's great, thanks." I coughed as I moved away from his grip. His hands hovering in the air as if awaiting my return.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Yeah, it just feels like we've been here for ages, and we're away from the group. I don't want to be late for the coach back." He glanced down at his watch.
"We've got plenty of time." He responded, sounding like a request for me to resume my position under his grasp.
"We should meet up with the group, don't want them thinking you're giving me special treatment." I turned to swim away, I could feel my erection bobbing as I went. I willed it to go down, why had it even shown up for him in the first place?

As we returned to the main area of the lagoon I could see the group had split off into their family units. Great, I couldn't just swim up to them and try to force myself into their conversations.
I spotted a waterfall crashing down into the lagoon, a few people stood beneath it massaging their shoulders. I made my way over and slowly edged my way underneath. The force of the water reverberated through my bones. I slowly moved back further, allowing it move from my back and shoulders to my head. It was heavy enough a fall that my teeth chattered but it didn't hurt.
Through the torrent of water I could catch the odd glimpse of Coach, he was stood away from me, his back to me staring off into the distance. Alone.

I felt bad. He was just being friendly, probably wanting to get a good review from me to help him get in with the coach company and I was dismissive. It wasn't his fault my body can't control itself. Once I knew the lump in my swimming shorts had receded, I moved away from the waterfall.
I swam up behind him as quietly as I could, his broad shoulders coming into view. I placed my hand on his shoulder and pulled myself towards him.

"What you looking at?" I quizzed.
"Nothing. Just taking in the atmosphere. It's kinda romantic don't you think?"
I agreed. This would be a stunning place to come and relax with a lover.
"Yeah, it's really pretty." I responded.
We stood for some time in silence just staring out into the darkness, my hand still rested on his shoulder.

We were both startled as the tour guide shouted to us that we needed to leave. Me and the rest of the group swam back towards the little door and back into the indoor pool. There was no way I was getting out of the pool with the snow falling on my head like some of the braver guests of the lagoon.
I made my way back up the stairs and showered off, I opened up the locker I had left my bag in and pulled out it's contents. I stared down at the bag in my hand, looking into its open zipper. My towel was missing. I must've have dropped it or something. I couldn't get changed into my clothes while I was dripping wet?!

"What's wrong?" I heard from behind me. I turned and was greeted by Coach, only a towel draped loosely around his lower half. The deep v of his abdomen leading my eyes down to the bulge pressing lightly against the soft, white towel.
"I..um..lost my towel. I said trying to force my eyes upwards. Just as they seemed to spring towards his face, he whipped his towel off and thrust it into my hand. He turned and walked away before I saw him nude from the front, but I couldn't help but watch his tanned ass bounce slightly as he made his way around the corner to his locker.

I shook my head slightly and returned to my changing cubicle. I raised the towel to dry my hair and could smell Coach on the towel. I dried off completely and got dressed. It was only at this moment I realised I was still wearing Coach's jumper.  I brought the cuffs up to face and his cologne was still so strong. I exhaled and opened the door. I was greeted by Coach, his arm held up against the door frame, blocking me from leaving the cubicle.
"You took your time, what were you doing in there?" He lowered his vision downwards.
"I was getting dressed you perve!" I threw his damp towel into his face and went to squeeze passed him. My body pressed tight against his side. He turned to face me, towel still covering his head. He raised both his arms against the wall locking me in place.
"You can't escape that easy!" He growled beneath the towel.
"Want to bet?" My hands flew to his sides and began tickling him. I'd never seen such a giant of a man crumble to the floor before. His laughter echoing in the changing rooms, heads poking out of the showers and cubicles to investigate.

He sat up, his face flushed and eyes watering. "You're dead!" He grinned.
Like a kid I ran out of the changing room, barrelling through the halls and out of the Lagoon entrance building. I ran towards the coach, no one else had made it to the coach yet as it sat in darkness.
I hid behind the coach, I could hear his ragged breath approaching. I bent down, scooping up the fresh, fluffy snow. I pressed it together into a ball. I had to cover my mouth to stifle my laughter. As I could hear steps crunching in the snow I quickly ran from around the back of the coach and launched the snowball. It hit Coach right in the arm. He looked down at the patch of snow clinging to the sleeve of his jumper. He looked back up at me slowly, an evil grin spread across his face. He started to lower himself into a squat, collecting snow in his hands. He didn't break eye contact the whole time he was crouched down. I was frozen to the spot, why wasn't I running?!
He raised his arm in the air, my legs finally sprang into action as I sprinted to hide back being the coach. I crouched to prepare my own weapons. A huge force hit me in the middle of my back, the wind knocked straight out of my lungs. I fell onto my hands and knees. I heard a noise of concern escape from Coach's lips and the steps of him running towards me. He crouched beside me, his hand on my back. "I'm so sorry, are you ok?!" His hand rubbing in small circles. My breath returning, I gathered enough strength to respond.
"You couldn't take it easy on me could you?" I chuckled with a cough.
* "I knew you could take it" he laughed.
I grabbed some snow in my hands and slapped it into his dark hair and patted my cold hands agains his stubble covered cheeks. He gasped in shock and threw snow into my face in retaliation. We sat in the snow laughing. Both wet and cold, but happy.

A roar of noise began right next to us, we both glanced up. The coach's lights were on, its engine running and the other guests were staring out of the windows at us. How long had they been watching us? The tour guide now stood in the doorway of the coach, arms crossed.
Coach stood up and grabbed my hand to drag me to my feet. He brushed the snow off my body and then started towards the door.
I followed sheepishly, I didn't even dare look at the driver. I just muttered "Sorry."

I sat in my seat, feeling like a naughty schoolboy. I could hear the other guests murmuring about us. Out of the concern of my eye I could see Coach beaming from ear to ear.
"Why are you smiling? We could have been in trouble!" I said quietly as I nudged him in the ribs. 
"It was worth it!" He poked me in the ribs in return.
All of the excitement of the day had really taken it out of me. I could feel my head fall slowly towards the cold window. Coach's strong hand reached across and moved my head onto his shoulder. I opened my eyes slightly and he was looking at me with a smile on his face. My eyes closed as sleep took control.
I woke up some time later, the coach empty other than me and Coach. I lifted my head off his shoulder, I was disoriented. Where was everyone?
I looked out the window and saw we were at the hotel, how long had we been sat there? I looked at Coach, the confusion clear on my face.

"We've been here a while. I didn't want to wake you. I've got the keys so I can lock up when you're done." He smiled softly.
"Oh..I'm ready." I chuckled nervously, rubbing my eyes.
We left the coach and made our way into the hotel.
Coach walked with me to my door, I opened the door and stepped in side.
"Oh wait!" I exclaimed as Coach was rounding the corner, he stopped and came back.
"What is it?" He asked.
"I'm still wearing your jumper, and your coat is in my bag."
I started to pull the jumper over my head, as it rose it pulled my T-shirt up too. I was stood with my face covered with the jumper, my arms tangled and my stomach exposed. I huffed to myself.
Coach reached out grabbing both sides of my T-shirt that were right up near my armpits by now. He slowly dragged them down, his hands slightly brushing my sides. It sent shivers coursing through my body. He then grabbed the bottom of the jumper and lifted it over my head, our noses now almost touching.
"Umm thanks." I gulped. "Here you go." I forced his jumper into his hands and grabbed his coat from my bag, stuffing this into his hands too.
"You could've kept them you know, a souvenir!" He chuckled.
"It's ok, I've got my own. Thank you though, you're a life saver!"

He smiled and waved as he walked away.
Just as he was about to turn the corner he looked back at me,
"Goodnight Week and I'll see you tomorrow for our next adventure!"
He disappeared into the darkness.
Was he really going to be joining the coach for the full week? I thought it would just be a day or so!
Great, I'll have to put up with him again. I wanted to be mad at this fact but he was actually starting to grow on me.

I threw myself on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling I replayed the day in my head. I felt like I was finally accepting this crazy journey I'd started. Maybe it will be a good week after all!
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and set my alarm. It was going to be a long day tomorrow, but I was ready for whatever Iceland could throw at me. I was ready to fall in love with this country!

My eyes grew heavy and again my mind shifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 34.2K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC
4.9K 350 19
( Status: Complete ) [ Unedited ] Will love be ever enough for two soulmates to be together?
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
138 16 8
Rewriting the romance factor 💔