The Jewish Butler - Kyman Fan...

By EdgyCinnamonRoll25

When Kyle finds himself poor and in debt with a sick mother, he resorts to a job he dreaded of doing; becomin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (lemon)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

2.9K 78 123
By EdgyCinnamonRoll25

They boys sat in the swan shaped boat, the bar slowly descending down onto their legs. There were pink hearts and golden stars strung up on the ceiling. He truly had no idea why Cartman led him here, but he went along with it. The ride started softly, for once, and they were emerged into the so called Love Tunnel.

Pink, red, white, animatronics, yep this place screamed love. The animation is sung soft, old love songs and danced to the beat. The water drifted them thurther into the abyss of dim lighting and romantic scenes. Kyle looked towards Cartman. He was sweating greatly, his face was blood red and he would swallow often.

Cartman looked back at the other. His face was concerned and grateful, his palms sweating too and his eyes seemed to tear up slightly. The brunette put his arm around him and pulled him into a tight hug, not wanting to let go. Kyle didn't reply, just breathed deeply and smiled.

The atmosphere was warm with a cool breeze so Cartman got a chance to calm down. Kyle unexpectedly placed his hand gently onto his and locked their fingers together. "Why did you take me here, Eric?" Kyle asked softly.

"Because I have to tell you something, really important."

"Go on.."

"I um- I-..I think I like you. I know it's only been a few days and we don't have to rush but-"

"I like you too."

"You..what?"

"I like you too. I hated you at first, but you showed me a kindness I never thought I'd get. Even if I still work for you, I just feel like a friend, someone to keep you company. I love that about you and us. I feel like we should take it slow too, it's bad to rush. We should act normal, probably; but I'm not rejecting you or the subject. I just want to get to know you a bit better."

"Are you serious?" Cartman felt his heart beat out of his chest, he couldn't breathe. He put his hand under the Jews chin and kissed him lightly, eventually asking for entrance by biting his bottom lip. Kyle accepted and their tongues clashed together, the gingers hand moving to the others waist. It was a sweet, long loved moment until the speakers came on to say that it was the end of the ride.

As they exited, the grabbed their dogs at the entrance and started the drive home. Kyle held his left hand, as it was free, and tightened his grip. He didn't want to let go, not when he had so many good things happening at that moment. They weren't together, but he wanted to see how he acted around him.

They soon got home, and Cartman took the dogs while Kyle just followed him. The toys were placed on the sofa as the boys decided to watch a movie. They were hugging each other, Kyles head on Cartman lap and the brunettes hand on his chest.

"Were you jacking off to me last night?" Kyle asked after a deep breath.

"Yeah, sorry if that's creepy." Cartman apologised, holding him a bit tighter.

"No, no. It's not, really. When did you realise you liked me?"

"A few days ago, I started seeing you differently, in a good way. What about you?"

"Same with me. I fall in love easily and usually with the wrong people but you're different. You take care of me and actually care about my feelings."

"Of course I would. Why wouldn't I care about you?"

"Because I'm a very venerable and dumb person. I don't mean to make myself seem like a baby or helpless person, I just always seem to have bad experiences with everything."

"I can be the same, but I look into things too much. But are you fine with Kenny coming over tomorrow? We usually stay up late and smoke weed n shit."

"You smoke weed?"

"Only around him. It's one of the only times I get to escape reality. As stupid as we can be together sometimes, I've got to do it to feel better about myself."

"As long as you're safe. I'll stay out of the way if you want, I'll just walk if I can."

"If you don't mind. It's just that he can get really stupid usually and make too many sex jokes and references."

"It's fine, I'm used to leaving people alone for a long time. What time does he usually leave?"

"About 3am. I never really noticed it before because I'm usually too drunk and high to notice."

"Don't worry about it." Kyle looked at his phone and saw a message from his mother. He smiled when she said that she was okay and having surgery sooner than expected. She sent a selfie of her with her thumbs up, at the doctors checking up on her condition before she went into the procedure.

Kyle nudged Cartman and sent her a selfie back, both of them smiling with thumbs up. The brunette ruffled his hair a bit and kissed his head.

~~~Messages~~~

Kyle sent a photo

Sheila: aww that's such a sweet photo Boobie, it's already made me feel better xx

Kyle: thank you mum, I hope you're doing good. I think and worry about you every day, hour and second. I just hope that this surgery goes good for you xx

Sheila: they're positive it will, so I am. They say that this is going to solve everything as it's not spread too much around my body xx

Sheila: but see you and Eric a thing now :O xx

Kyle: it's kinda complicated. We both like each other but I'm giving it a bit of time before we make it official  xx

Sheila: that's great sweetie! I've got to go because you're fathers going to moan at me for using my phone too much. Love you Boobie!! Xx

Kyle: love you too ma xx

Kyle put his phone down and felt his body be shifted a bit as Cartman got more comfortable. He stroked his fluffy hair as he yawned and his eyes fluttered shut slowly. Kyle smiled up at him and held his hand. "I love you fatass."

"I love you too, Jew."

~~~~~~~~~

They both woke up to pounding on the door. Kyle checked his phone, rubbing his eyes, it was 12pm. When did they go to sleep? Like 1am? Cartman sat up and saw a hand sticking through the post flap. Bandages, orange painted nails, cuts and bruises; definitely Kenny. "I'll be a sec dickhead." Cartman called out but the blonde found the key in the lock and unlocked it himself.

He stormed in and was holding a big wooden box of weed, alcohol and cocaine. "Dude! Look what I got from my dads drawer! He's stashed loads of drugs which we can sell and- why's Kyle on you?" Kenny eagerly blurred out then gave them a smirk. "Did you guys fuck?"

"No, we just fell asleep and-" Cartman tried to speak but Kenny howled in triumph.

"I knew you had a crush on him! You wouldn't shut you're gob about him on the phone!" Kenny skipped towards them and looked down at them hugging tightly. "So, has he got a big dick, Kyle?"

"I'm right here!" Cartman argued but the blonde but his finger over his mouth.

"Look, you've got the wrong idea. Yes, we both like each other, but we're not actually a thing and we didn't have sex. How we look right now isn't..very convincing but I promise you not much is happening between us." Kyle spoke in a smart, respectful tone and Kenny rolled his eyes.

"God, you guys are gonna regret it. It's so shit leaving sex for the last thing to look forward to. Just suck each others dicks, I'll look away." Kenny spun around and Cartman threw a plastic plate at his back. He howled in pain and stuck his middle finger up. "Not cool!"

"Unlike you, Kenny, I don't think about sex 24/7." Kyle said and Kenny gave him an 'oh.'

"You're asexual? Ace?"

"Yeah, sorry to break it to you but it's gonna take a lot for me to suck someone's dick."

"You're no fun. But you will be tonight!"

"I'm not smoking weed or doing cocaine. I get addicted easily and I stopped drinking for 3 years."

"You're loss. Could you grab us some beers, butler. My throat is parched."

"Whatever." Kyle stood up, re-fed Poof and changed her water, then grabbed 2 cold beers. He watched Kenny force Cartman awake and listened to his groans and the occasional 'Kinny.' Kyle walked upstairs to get changed and also put one stuffed dog in his room and one in Cartman's.

He got in the shower and cleaned his body then stepped out soon after. He did his make up, brushed and gelled his hair, then got dressed in a shirt and jeans. He could tell that Kenny had changed for the worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 141 23
After the boys just turn 15, they feel as if their life is going to change for the better. They were wrong. Everything is normal, relationships are n...
2K 62 13
Cartman has had a little crush on Kyle for a while. While trying to deny his feelings, he realizes it's not as easy as he wants it to be. When he fin...
10.9K 229 17
The boys are all older, and now as all four of them are at Cartman's house Kyle and Cartman make a bet, but whoever loses has to hold up their side o...
8.8K 186 17
Kyle gets rejected by Stan and keeps trying to win stans heart back. Eric is jelous asff in the process an unexpected twist happens (For them, not...