His Desire ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

Alina was ecstatic when she got selected for an internship in Noida's best Architecture firm- Infinite Desig... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e rs
Sneak Peek
P r o l o g u e
Teaser 1
1◉ Infinite Dreams
2◉ The Bad Boy?
3◉ Gorgeous woman
4◉ Settling In
5◉ The Best of You
6◉ Stranger Danger
7◉ Living the Fantasy; a little
9◉ Stalker
10◉ Day Out With a Colleague
11 ◉Sensual Fantasy
12 ◉ Professional to Personal
13 ◉ A Missing Friend
Teaser 2
14◉ Gift and Suspicion
15◉ He Does! Of course, he does not!!!
•Fun facts•
16 ◉A Girl like a Thunderstorm
17 ◉A Past Relationship
18 ◉Subtle Warning
19 ◉A Shocking Confession
20 ◉Sitting on Pins & Needles
21◉ Secrets
22 ◉Family & Cousins
23 ◉Proposal & Conflict
24 ◉Broken Friendships
25 ◉Date Night
Teaser 3
26 ◉Unwanted Guest
27 ◉Haider's Misery
28 ◉The Change in Her
29 ◉Trapped
30◉ Choice & Chosen
31 ◉Haider is in Trouble
Fun Facts 2 😌
Teaser 4
32 ◉ To Win Her
33◉ Abuser & Saviour
34 ◉ The Vulnerable Side
35◉ Content
36 ◉Privacy; Not
37 ◉Seduction
38◉ A Curious Case
39 ◉Toxic
40◉ Intruder & Assasins
41◉ Being Selfish or Being Human
Teaser 5
42◉ Blind Trust
43◉ Not the end?
44 ◉ Guilt
45◉ For Him
T h e S u r p r i s e

8◉ From the Past

9.3K 455 83
By crazywriter1116

'Let me out—' the young boy banged the door, sweating terribly. He could hardly see anything in the dark dingy room, - 'Anyone there—Ammi—Ammi—'

Squeak.... Squeak....

He froze upon hearing rats. Alarmed he looked around and in the darkness hallucinated little creatures running around. The young boy pressed his back against the door and gulped hard. By now he was drenched in sweat, partly because of the heat and mostly fear.

'Ammi—Ammi.' The boy cowered as he dropped at the door, - 'Open the door, please. Ammi, Ammi—Ammi...'

'Ammi!' Haider woke up with a startle. He gasped sitting up straight on the bed and dropping his legs down. He quivered running his palm over his face. Then, he looked at the time and was surprised to realize it was three in the night. It was rare for him to sleep on his own but the encounter with Alina made him think about her and then drift into sleep.

Haider blinked several times and stood up. He walked out of the room while sliding into his satin night robe.

The moonlight dimly lit the villa, he climbed down the stairways and looked around. He realized all the servants were fast asleep. Silently he made his way into the kitchen. He opened the top cabinet and pulled out a blue-rimmed, spotted ivory ceramic cup, opened the lid and placed it on the white granite. As he poured water into the kettle his mind raced back in time.

'Daddy, why do you drink so much tea?' Young Haider enquired as he got tea and some snacks for his father. His dad who was busy with the paper was quick to put down his paper and appreciate his son. The young lad felt his chest fill with pride.

'Because chotu. I am addicted to tea.'- Minhas made his son sit on his lap, - 'It is a pretty harmless addiction.' He stated while picking up his blue-rimmed, spotted ivory ceramic cup.

Young Haider sighed and jumped down his father's lap, - 'Any addiction is harmful.' – He spoke with confidence and authority, - 'and beside you are not only drinking tea along with it you are taking so much sugar and—and milk tea isn't any good. Try black tea with no sugar.' He said and patted his father's shoulder.

Minhas threw his head back as he laughed at his son's cute yet adult talk, - 'Son, I love you very much but not so much to start drinking such a bitter concoction.' He commented and began laughing again.

Haider chuckled but with the whistle of the kettle, he was brought back to the present. Quickly, he fixed his expressions and took a deep breath. He could still hear a warm gentle voice whispering into his eyes, - 'I love you, my son.'

After making himself a strong black tea, Haider got back to his room. He walked into the balcony and stood against the stainless steel and glass balcony. It overlooked the vast greenery of the villa with a pool in the middle, long swing chair placed over well-trimmed grass, and surrounded by lush trees. Haider took a sip of his black tea and let out a breath. The greenery was soothing to his eyes. This was how he likes to spend his time.

▪⎯⎯⎯∞⎯⎯⎯▪

Alina was impressed by Meera's stamina. She had expected her to crack within three laps, maximum. But Meera completed five laps with her and was huffing yet matched steps with her. After one more lap, both girls sat on the bench. While Meera wiped her face and arms with a towel, Alina did some arm stretches. Just then, Alina noticed a young man lurking around and eyeing them. He wore a loose jacket and a blue cap. He smiled and she cringed. Not wasting another time, she got up and hurried to the guy. Meera was taken by surprise. One moment she saw Alina marching towards a man and next moment, a loud smacking sound reached her eyes. She gasped dropping her water bottle.

Many onlookers stopped doing what they were doing and watched, some gaping while some ready for the latest gossip and some shot video on their mobile.

'You bloody pervert. Have you no shame? Watching young women like a creepy douche bag.' Alina yelled at the man who looked flabbergasted and clearly shaken. She was about to throw another punch but Meera ducked under her arm and stood in between her friend and the guy.

'Alina, No.' She yelled waving her arms fanatically in the air. Alina stopped mid-way and her expressions changed. She glared at her and Meera glared back. Then, she grabbed her arm and dragged her to a distance and hissed into her ear,

- 'That is Ronnie and he is the only boy who seems interested in me and you are shooing him away.'

Alina was taken back, she frowned at her friend and noticed Meera's flaring nostrils and slightly bulging eyes. Alina pulled her hand from the grip and decided to apologize rather than try to reason how problematic her statement was.

'Okay,' -she raised her palms, - 'I am sorry.' – she licked her lips and exhaled deeply, - 'I will go apologies to him as well.' She said and Meera nodded with her lips tightly pursed. Alina turned and took a step when she noticed the guy had left the area.

Meera was no longer in talking terms with Alina and she too didn't bother to pamper her. Alina got busy in taking a shower. As she stepped out of the shower, Meera pushed past her to show she was still angry and needed attention. Alina smiled, shaking her head at the silliness. Then, she got dressed in the knotted neck, a button-down shirt which she tugged under her high waist black pants. As she was on the edge of the bed and tying the buckle of the black stiletto, Meera entered the room; wrapped in a peach towel around her wet naked body and a white towel on her head. She shot a glare at her friend while Alina shrugged her off. She looked away, today was an important day as by the end of their office hours Haider will be selecting the winner. Alina bit her lip as she mentally prayed that she should win. Then, she glanced over her shoulder, Meera had disappeared out of the room.

Alina entered the office building with much hope. She would usually come with Meera while sharing an auto. This time she was alone. Nevertheless, she wasn't deterred. The first thing she did was walk to the coffee machine for her daily dose of caffeine. As she reached the machine, she found someone standing there and a smile appeared on her face.

'Mikael.' She took quick steps towards him, extending her hand as she approached him.

'Good morning.' He replied and firmly shook hands with her. Mikael passed her a cup and they exchanged a smile. She thanked him while tugging wild strands of hair behind her ear.

'So, excited? Nervous?' He initiated a conversation as he poured himself some coffee. Alina smiled in response and took a sip of coffee,

- 'Confident.' She replied and Mikael looked genuinely impressed.

Haider kept staring out of the glass window as the elevator sped up. Banerjee briefed him about today's schedule. He kept occasionally nodding as he listened intently to his secretary. A small smile crept on his face for a millisecond when Banerjee mentioned about announcing the results for the interns. Soon, the elevator door opened, and Haider stepped out. But he stilled upon seeing, right in front, Alina with another intern. They were chatting and having coffee. Haider eyed them briefly, before adjusting his tie. Then, he casually walked towards them. As he approached them, his heart began to race, and his mind wondered if they had some connection.

Mikael noticed Haider. Immediately, he straightened on spot and greeted him. Alina was also alerted and smiled at him as she greeted him as well. Haider's gaze lingered on her for a second longer and then nodded at them. He shot a glare at them as he walked away towards his cabin. Inside, he dismissed Banerjee and stood next to the window. He parted the binds with his fingers and took out his mobile from his pocket. He kept eyeing Mikael and Alina who had just finished with their coffee and together walked away. Haider's gaze followed them until they disappeared. He dialed a number and placed his phone against his ear.

'Hello, Simon. Haider...I am good...'- He listened and let out small laughter, - 'currently, I am single, Simon. How are your wife and daughter? .... yes. Simon, I need a favor from you...'

Hmmm, What is Haider up to......? #Kuch_toh_garbad_hai

And who do you guys think will be selected? Anyone from the trio? Drop your guess  in the comments ;) and your thoughts about the chapter as well, please *smiles* 

Stay Tuned for the next update *lots of love, my lovelies* *muaaah* *muaaah*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
186K 11K 20
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 �...
31.9K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
450K 19.2K 67
Book II Broken and lost, Liana moved all the way to Seattle to become the Manager in her best friend's New Cafe . Opportunity flooding her way is ove...