Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

36- Promoted as a Friend

769 45 103
By JananiPalpandi

Jeeva's POV:

Amma guided us to our rooms. I went in and got ready for the ritual. Kanamma will be surprised to see us. I walked out of the room and saw Adithi standing at the doorstep of her room. She was looking beautiful that I could not divert my gaze from her.

She smiled at me when she noticed me. 'This suits you,' she said. I raised my eyebrows. 'I mean this dress suits you well and you're fab,' she smiled. 'Thanks and you look great too,' I said looking at her eyes. She smiled and knocked at the door.

The door opened and Uthra came out. 'You look great Anna. And how am I looking?' Uthra asked me. 'Beautiful as always,' I hugged her. 'Let's go,' we all went down. Kanamma exclaimed on seeing us.

She ran to me and hugged me and Uthra. 'Thank God you all came on time,' she said. Then she hugged Adithi. 'Let's start the ritual,' Amma said and made her sit in the seat. We greeted everyone from Varun's family. Venkat joined us. I searched for Arya. But he was nowhere.

Deiva was standing beside Kanamma and waved her hand at me. I smiled in return. Someone patted my shoulder. It was Arya. 'Where were you? I was looking for you,' I asked him. 'Answering a call Jeeva,' he replied. 'Are you ok?' I asked him suspiciously. 'Yeah. I'm fine,' he smiled in return. 'Just remember I know you better than you. We can talk about this later,' I smiled assuring. He nodded.

The ritual started and everyone applied haldi to Kanamma and Varun after prayers. I could sense that Deiva was also restless whenever her eyes met Arya. There's something wrong with both Deiva and Arya.

'Till Marriage, you both should not meet each other,' Varun's mother told both and everyone teased Varun Mama and Kanamma. Sita Athai was the only one irritated by all these things. I know that she is not happy accepting Kanamma is her family.

But she hasn't openly insulted her. Sita Athai has done a lot for us. She sheltered us when we were homeless just because we're her brother's family. And I am grateful to her for that.

'Sir. Are you Ok?' Adithi shook me. 'Yes, Adithi. Where are others?' I asked in return as there was no one except us. 'They went for dinner, sir. You were rooted in your thoughts. Is everything ok?' she asked me again.

'Yeah perfectly fine. Just thinking about the rituals. You go and have dinner. I'll be back,' I said and fished my phone out. I walked out and dialed Deiva's number. 'Come to the garden. I am waiting for you,' I said and ended the call. 'Jeeva,' Deiva came within a minute.

'Deiva I can sense that there is something not right between you and Arya. You can tell me if there is any problem. I can sort it out,' I touched her shoulder. 'No Jeeva,' before she could complete I interrupted. 'Deiva please don't lie. It is so clear. Tell me,' I insisted. Tears welled up her eyes. 'I couldn't forget Jeeva. I could not forget anything. Even though he says that I'll not take anything seriously and I am practical, I couldn't,' she cried which shocked me.

She told everything to me. I couldn't reply. 'I just want to forget everything and move on. But I don't know what stops me. The more I want to move away from him, the more I get close to him,' she cried.

I walked to her and touched her gently. She hugged me and I caressed her to console her. 'I don't know what to say Deiva,' I said as she stood separately from me. 'But I feel better now,' she wiped her tears. 'You can always count on me Deiva,' I assured her. She nodded.

'I was wondering why Arya's thoughts are affecting me this much. I am out of clues now, Jeeva,' she sighed. 'Sometimes it happens. We will find hard to move on. Because somewhere it could have ignited the spark inside us leading to the unquenchable fire. The spark may be infatuation, love, lust, anger, even hate. It all depends upon the person. I know it has affected Arya also. I can see through him. You are affecting him too. The best way to solve this is- you both have to talk,' I explained.

'I think you're right. We both should talk about this and clear everything,' she agreed. 'Thank you, Jeeva. You cleared up all the mess in my mind,' she hugged me.

Sita's POV:

I could not handle any more drama. I need to rest. I walked towards my room. I heard someone talking. I scanned around. Jeeva and Deiva were talking. They hugged each other tightly.

I always knew this. Jeeva is the one for Deiva. No one can separate them. 'Are they in love?' someone asked. I found Varan's mother standing beside me. 'Yes. Of course, they are in love. And they are getting married soon,' I smiled victoriously.

'I didn't know this before. Anyway congratulations,' she replied. 'Save it for later. Their match is made in heaven,' I stated proudly. 'It is very obvious,' she smiled back.

'I need to rest. Meet you tomorrow,' I made an excuse and went to my room. I know Deiva would fall for Jeeva. No matter what, I am their matchmaker. I'll get them married soon.

Adithi's POV:

Everyone returned to their room after dinner. Uthra, me and Varun's sisters made the arrangements for the Henna ceremony tomorrow. They resorted to their rooms after arranging. I decided to walk around the garden to take a look at the plants.

There were many beautiful flowers and roses. I smelled the roses. It was exotic. Suddenly it got my attention. A red rose plant, which had very big flowers. It was very big than any other flower in the garden.

I looked at it curiously. 'Adithi,' his voice startled me. 'God! You scared me,' I turned to him. 'Sorry! I didn't mean to,' Jeeva sir suppressed his laugh. 'May I what you were inspecting?' he asked me.

'It's the rose. It's beautiful and big. Come, take a look sir,' I replied. He walked to me and gazed at the rose. 'Wow! It's really beautiful,' he said touching it delicately. 'So what are you doing here? I thought you would be resting,' he looked at me sharply. 'I was just getting some fresh air and I wanted to look around the garden. If you wish you can join me on my tour, sir,' I smiled. 'It's my pleasure, Ma'am,' he smiled back.

I resumed my walk along with him. 'I love the feel here sir. It's so relaxing and peaceful,' I stated. 'And I interrupted the feel. Bringing in chaos,' he teased. 'No sir. I think it's safe to have someone here. Because this place is unknown to me. There might be a danger. If someone's with you, you can always use their help. So,' I stretched.

'Only for that reason you have invited me to join your tour. How ambitious?' he sighed. I giggled.

'I was just kidding sir,' I replied. 'I know,' he smiled. 'May I ask you something?' he questioned me. 'Yes sir,' I replied. 'Don't feel weird calling me sir everywhere all the time? You have to be honest Adithi,' he asked me. 'Ok. Yes, I do feel strange. But that's the appropriate term to address you. I cannot find any other way,' I replied. He raised his eyebrows.

'Maybe, I can call you Mr. Uncle,' I laughed. He frowned. 'Sorry, sir. I was just kidding,' I controlled my laughter. 'It's ok. I think calling me Jeeva is way better than Uncle,' he stated. He remained silent. I think I disappointed him. 'Sir, are you upset about how I addressed you?' I asked looking at his face searching for an answer.

'No. I know you were just teasing me. Do I look like a monster to you? I do have some flexibility and humor. And I am not that arrogant,' he replied which relaxed me. 'I know sir,' I smiled. 'You can call me Jeeva,' he continued. 'But,' I hesitated. 'Come on. Just try,' he insisted. 'But sir, you're my boss,' I replied. 'Are there any laws to address a boss as sir always? Come on Adithi,' he sighed.

I hesitated. 'Ok. Let's make it very easy. Friends?' he stretched his hand towards me. His eyes searched mine curiously. My hand involuntarily joined with his. 'Friends,' I smiled. 'Friends call by names, not by 'sir'. Ok? Now call me by name,' he insisted. 'Jeeva,' I finally uttered. His lips curved into a beautiful smile. He looked deep into my eyes, his face lighting up. I could sense the ecstasy in his eyes. I felt the same energy filling me up. The distance between us was gradually decreasing. I felt so comfortable and warm with him now. 'Adithi,' he whispered. I felt lost in his gaze. I broke the gaze and resumed walking. 'This feels comfortable,' he joined me. I could feel his smile.

'This spot looks amazing. Can you click a picture of me, in this background Jeeva?' I asked him, carefully using his name. 'Sure,' he couldn't stop smiling. He showed me the picture. It was beautiful. 'You're a good photographer too,' I appreciated him.

'Well a good photographer captures the beauty in front of him beautifully,' he replied with his eyes smiling. I blushed and smiled. 'A selfie?' he asked. 'Yeah! Sure,' I agreed. We stood close as he clicked the picture. He joined his hand with me and clicked again. His hand wrapped mine warmly and softly. How can someone be soft and warm at the same time?

He smiled at me showing me the pictures. That's when I saw it. 'There's something,' I pointed towards his hair. 'What? A ghost?' he asked. 'No, a spider,' I replied. 'Where? Adithi, please get it off. Quick,' he panicked. 'You're scared of spiders?' I asked amazed. 'Yes. Adithi. Get it off me,' he closed his eyes.

I stood on my toes and pushed it away. Our cheeks brushed. I closed my eyes on that feeling. His stubble tickled me. It was very brief but it felt like years. I stood apart and looked at him. He opened his eyes and gazed at me. How could he look like this? How could his gaze steal me?

Jeeva's POV:

'Thanks! I am really scared of spiders from my childhood,' I uttered feeling a little embarrassed. 'It's ok to have fears. It doesn't mean that we're not strong. I will not judge you Jeeva,' she replied reading my mind. My lips curved up instantly.

How could someone call me, delicately yet impacting? Every time she calls me, I feel like the first time. 'Shall we resume the tour?' she smiled. I nodded in agreement. We resumed and came back to start. Time flies fast. I wish I could stay for some more time.

'I wish I could roam for some time,' she looked at me softly. 'Alone?' I asked curiously. 'I wouldn't mind a company,' she smiled. 'And I could be a perfect company if you need me,' I smiled back. 'But we need to rest properly. Tomorrow is a big day,' she replied. I nodded in agreement. 'Good night,' she said warmly. 'Good night,' I greeted back. She smiled and walked in. I stood rooted in the place looking at her.

*** NEXT DAY ***

Kanamma's POV:

Uthra and Adithi came to my room and helped me to get ready. 'You look gorgeous,' Uthra kissed me. Adithi hugged me. I smiled back.

'Let's go downstairs,' Adithi said and we all went to the hall. Varun was not there. That's when I remembered the condition. We should not meet. I never thought I would get married to such a sweet person.

Everyone assembled. Light music was playing. The entire surrounding was overwhelming. Varun's sisters Chandra and Suganya complimented my look. They bought the Henna cones and placed them in front of me.

Two girls sat beside me and started drawing in my hands. They wrote Varun's name in my hand which made me blush. 'Varun Anna is going love your expression,' Suganya said and clicked my picture.

Amma, Jeeva, Arya and the rest of others laughed.

Sita's POV:

Everyone was getting Henna drawn in their hands. I compelled Deiva to get it drawn. I called the girl who was about draw Henna in Deiva's hand aside. 'Yes, mam. What can I do for you?' she asked me.

'Can you see the girl with blue lehenga?' I asked the girl. 'Yes mam,' she found Deiva.

'You have to write a name in her hand. She is my daughter. She is very shy. She wishes to write her fiancé's name in her hand. His name is Jeeva. Can you write it?' I asked her.

'Yes, mam. I'll write for sure,' she smiled. 'Keep in mind. Girl wearing blue lehenga and name is Jeeva,' I reminded her. She agreed and went back. This is one small step to develop their bond. My calculations will never go wrong. They will get married for sure and I'll make it happen.

Adithi's POV:

The entire environment was vibrant. They finished drawing Henna in Kanamma Akka's hands. Uthra dragged me over to get Henna drawn.

The girls started drawing the designs. Uthra dragged Deiva to get the designs drawn. She was wearing samecolored dress as me. She smiled at me lightly. I smiled back.

Uthra was cracking jokes making us laugh and roll over. But I managed to not to shake much as it will spoil the design. I felt like someone is looking at me. I scanned through the room and found Jeeva sir looking at me. Not Jeeva sir, only Jeeva. He smiled at me sweetly looking at me intensely. I smiled in return. I don't know why I feel different under his gaze. I feel like getting lost within those deep black orbs. He looked away from me after a minute.

They completed drawing designs. Uthra was happy after writing Venkat Anna's name in her hands. I looked at my designs. It was amazing. That's when I noted. 'Jeeva' - It is written in my hand.

My breathing hitched. How did they wrote this? I didn't tell them to. Uthra came to me and looked at my design. 'It's amazing. Isn't it Adithi?' she looked at me. Seeing the tension in my face, she took me to some private place. 'What happened Adithi?' she asked with concern.

I showed her my palms. She was shocked on seeing the name. 'Uthra, I didn't. I mean. I don't know how. I have no idea,' I stammered. She hugged me. 'It's ok. I believe you. Why are you tensed?' she calmed me down. 'I don't know how they wrote his name in my hands. I am telling the truth. Uthra, I am sorry,' tears welled up my eyes.

'Adithi, I know you. Why are you so tensed? It's ok,' she sounded casual. 'Uthra, only life partner's name is written like this. Anyone who sees this, will think that I am doing this intentionally. They will think that I do this to flirt with Jeeva and trap him. They will think like this. But I didn't. I am sorry,' I almost cried.

'Hey! You're blowing up. I believe you. I know you very well. You are not like that. We will never ever think of you like that. It's Ok,' she hugged me again. 'Just wipe off your emotions. If anyone asks about it, just ignore them. Keep calm and relax. It's completely Ok,' she smiled.

'I'll wash it,' I stated. 'Adithi, even if you wash it will stay in your hand. It would have started pigmenting,' she said. I sighed. 'Believe me. It's ok. No one will notice this,' she consoled me. I nodded.

'Come. Let's join others,' she took me the hall. It's ok. But why my heart is fluttering? Why can't I let this down? I kept my hands in a position so that no one can notice the name in my palms. 'Adithi!' Arya sir's voice dragged me back. I smiled at him. 'You look amazing with these,' he said pointing towards my designs and accessories. 'Thank you so much sir,' I replied.

'And you're back to the same mistake,' Jeeva joined us. 'What?' Arya sir asked him. Jeeva explained the conversation to him. 'You're right Jeeva. I wanted to tell her. But you already did. You can call me by my name Adithi. It is so boring and strange when you call me sir. Call me just Arya,' he said. I smiled. 'Ok. Friends?' he stretched his hand towards me. 'Henna is still wet,' I pointed towards my hand. He frowned. 'Friends,' I stated with a smile. He side hugged me. Jeeva smiled at us.

'I'll be back,' Arya left. 'What happened Adithi? You look worried,' he asked me. I should tell him the truth. I showed him my palms. 'What's wrong with this?' he stopped as soon as he saw his name. He looked at me shocked. When I was about to explain someone called him and he left without saying anything. This made my condition worse.

I made an excuse to Uthra and went back to the room. I washed my hands completely. The Henna have pigmented dark in my hands. His name was very evident now. What should I do?

I sat in the bed with tears. I felt some one touching my shoulder. It was Amma and Arya. 'Uthra told us everything Adithi,' Amma sat beside me. 'And it's not your mistake,' Arya said.

'Adithi someone have wrongly written it. Why are you considering this as a big issue? We know you and your intentions. Then why are you worrying about what others will think?' she caressed my hair.

Arya sat opposite to me. 'Jeeva and I always tell Amma not to pay heed to what the society talks or others talk. When we have beautiful family, we should only care about their opinions. Just ignore what others say. Jeeva already told you that you're a member of our family. So only our perspectives matter to you,' he took my hands in his.

'Arya is right. You should not worry about what others comment,' she smiled looking at my palms. 'Adithi! Don't you like the name Jeeva? It is not modern enough. Is that making you worried? If you agree, we can overwrite it with any modern name you want,' he said sarcastically which made me laugh.

'Hey! My son Jeeva's name is a golden name. This design is better with Jeeva's name written in it. I feel like it. Right Adithi?' Amma asked me. 'Be honest Adithi,' he said in a sarcastic way.

'No Arya. Amma is right. Without Jeeva's name, this design might have been incomplete. I agree with Amma,' I said hugging her. 'See! I win,' she laughed. He made a funny face which made us all laugh.

'Finally she is laughing. Thank God,' Arya sighed. 'Adithi. Don't mistake me for asking this? Are you in love with someone? Are you worried thinking that, he might get upset seeing Jeeva's name in your hand?' she asked me. 'No Amma. I am single. I don't have that kind of relationship with anyone,' I said the truth.

'I am sorry for asking this. This may be your personal. I didn't mean to intrude your privacy. I already know it. But thought that might be the reason for your worries. I am really sorry,' she took my hands in hers.

'Amma. There's no need to apologize to me. You have every right to know everything about me. There's nothing personal or private things between us. You can ask whatever you want to. You're my mother. You should not talk like this hereafter. It hurts me. God has given me a second mother whom I can cherish, whom I can love unconditionally. That's you. Please Amma. Don't talk to me like I am a stranger,' tears stained my cheeks.

'I won't dear. I just cleared my doubt. It doesn't mean I misunderstood you. I thought you might be in a relationship. But I know you will not disclose anything like that to me. I knew. I just need to clarify once again,' she explained. 'If I were in a relationship like that, I would have told you before Amma. I am really happy that you asked me this. You have all rights over me,' I hugged her.

She had tears in her eyes and wiped the tears from my cheeks. 'Don't cry. I am with you always,' she wiped away my tears and hugged me. I smiled closing my eyes. When we separated, Arya was looking at us with his hand supporting his chin. 'High voltage Sentiment,' he sighed.

'Arya! Come here,' Amma called him. When he came near her, she twisted his ear. 'Ouch! I am sorry. I was joking,' he screamed. Amma and I laughed. 'Shall we go and join others?' she asked me. I nodded in agreement. We all went downstairs. Uthra was happy seeing me relieved. We started chatting and joking.

But my mind was wandering around Jeeva. I silently scanned through the room. But Jeeva was nowhere. I'll talk to him later for sure. I want to know what he thinks. It matters to me a lot.

Sita's POV:

I dragged Deiva to my room and scanned her Henna design. Jeeva's name is not written in her hands. What the hell? I already informed that girl about this.

'What are you looking at Mom?' she asked me suspiciously. 'Nothing. Just looking at your design. And comparing it with others. My daughter should always have the best. Whatever it may be. She should have the best,' I managed.

'My design is good. And I'll accept the best only if I love it,' she said sharply and left. The name might not be in her hand. But Jeeva will be in her life.

I'll talk to Jeeva about this tonight.

Deiva's POV:

She is hiding something. She has done something. And I have to talk to Arya to clear up things. I searched for him. He was talking with Sarla Aunty. 'Arya,' I called him. He smiled at me and hugged me warmly. I liked the warmth of it.

'I want to talk to you now. It's really important,' I said. 'Ok. Let's go out to the garden. We'll get some privacy,' he said. We both walked out.

'Actually, I also wanted to talk to you. But you first,' he stated. 'I think we both want to talk about the same subject. Arya, I just want to clear up the mess in me. You know what I mean. I talked about this with Jeeva and he suggested to me, to talk with you openly,' I paused. He was listening to me seriously.

'Sorry for the interruption Deiva. I know you have been avoiding me since I messed up things. I mean when I proposed you intensely and said that you'll not take things seriously. That's my first mistake,' he said which shocked me.

'Actually, I don't take these things very lightly. I too have the same feeling every common girl has. So, it affected me, Arya. I can't find what kind of effect, but it was not good,' I explained.

'And I know it. It would have affected you. So I am sorry. I thought it was fun. But it's not. I have played with your feelings, which is not appreciable. Because I had assumptions about you. Like you are an Ultra-modern, very easy going girl and proposals are day-to-day things you hear and it will be easy for you to digest. Everything is wrong,' he replied.

'Yes. I am an ultra-modern girl, who has normal feelings which are buried deep in the heart and who haven't got any proposals in life,' I said.

'What? You haven't got any proposals? So I was the first one to propose you and I ruined your first by making it a fun,' his eyes widened.

'Yes,' I replied in a single word. 'I am extremely sorry for that Deiva. I don't know how to apologize. I am so sorry,' he panicked.

'Apologies accepted. And next is our kiss. I lied to you that it didn't affect me. It is a lie. It affected me more that I started to hate you,' I paused.

'I can understand. Because it had the same devastating effects in me too. It haunted me. And when you told me that you have forgotten it, it disturbed me a lot. I couldn't digest it,' he said.

It affected him too. 'I am sorry for the lie. But I never knew it would disturb you. But I had my reasons. I didn't want you to know that it made an effect on me. Because we both know that you kissed me just to save us. To save our lives. I thought it would be inappropriate if I showed you that I am affected by it,' I spilled my beans.

'And I probably ruined your first, I think?' he asked me. 'Yes. It was my first kiss in my life,' I answered. 'I am sorry. It'll be very irritating for you to hear my apologies as I won't change anything. I am sorry Deiva,' he said worriedly.

'Apologies accepted,' I replied. He looked into my eyes. I could see the concern and sadness in his eyes. 'I don't deserve forgiveness. I have toyed your emotions. I might have done it for fun but it is irresistible. Don't forgive me,' he lowered his gaze.

'Arya. You might have done these to me. It all affected me. But you were also affected. Because of your good heart. That good heart and spirit in you made you realize your mistake and made you apologize to me. How I cannot forgive such a person? I cannot live without forgiving you. I am forgiving you, Arya. And you should also forgive me. I have worsened things by avoiding you,' I said placing my hand over his chest.

'What you did was not wrong. All things are acceptable. Thank you for understanding me,' he took my hands and kissed them. I smiled back.

'You need not worry about your proposal and our kiss anymore. Because I have accepted them and changed my mind. My mind is like a clear river now. And even though it was for fun and to save our life, they have become beautiful memories. And if we try to forget them and move on, we cannot be happy. Because those memories will become a burden to our hearts and will never let us be happy. The only way is to accept them and live with them. I am happy that I shared those special firsts with you,' I replied.

'I don't feel the pain either. As you said all my burdens have reduced. I feel light after talking to you. And I also have beautiful memories of my special firsts with you,' he said which shocked me.

'What? So those were your firsts too? I can't believe it,' my eyes widened. 'Yes. Do I seem to a playboy to you?' he asked innocently. 'No. You kissed me that day like a pro but you haven't kissed anyone before. I thought you were an expert in kissing,' I teased him. 'No. It all came naturally. I haven't kissed anyone before,' he blinked.

'You look cute now Arya,' I smiled. He laughed in return. We both hugged each other tightly. 'Thanks for hearing me out Deiva,' he said. I broke the hug. 'How did you know I am going to talk about that Arya?' I asked him curiously.

'Jeeva talked with me. He just told me to talk to you about everything. So I prepared myself. I brainstormed and realized it was me who messed up things. I was waiting to talk to you. And you called me,' he smiled.

I hugged him tightly. 'Thank you for clarifying things with me Arya,' I said closing my eyes. He broke the hug. 'Shall we head in? Everyone will be searching us,' he said. I nodded in agreement. We both joined others in.

Arya's POV:

I didn't even think this could be this much easy. I have to tell Jeeva about this. He would be happier than me. I searched for him everywhere. Where did he go?

Varun and his father were discussing the decorations in the back yard. 'Mama, did you see Jeeva anywhere? I could not see him anywhere,' I asked Varun's father. 'Arya he went to our ancestral temple to supervise the arrangements. You can find him there. I'll ask someone to take you there,' he said. He called a man and asked him to take me to the temple.

We reached the temple and he left. I went in and found Jeeva supervising the works. Everyone was decorating the pillars and making garlands. 'Jeeva,' I called him. 'Arya! This temple is serene. You should take a look around for sure. I am waiting for the marriage to happen here,' he smiled widely.

'Yes, I can't believe Kanamma is getting married. We will be in the same city but her place will be incomplete in our family,' I sighed. 'Hey, this will happen when Uthra gets married too. We would gradually get accustomed to it. Don't worry,' he patted in my shoulder.

'Jeeva, I talked to Deiva. It was so easy. I feel light now. Thank you so much, Jeeva. I would have never talked to Deiva if you didn't tell me,' I smiled. 'Arya, I am your brother. And I always want you to feel happy. That's why talked to you and Deiva. I am happy that you both sorted out things,' he hugged me. I broke the hug.

'How're the preparations going?' I asked him. 'Going good. Garlands for the couples are ready. Nearly half of the temple is decorated. And now they are preparing the garlands and flower strings for God. Then the entrance has to be decorated. That's it,' he said. 'Ok, I'll look after the entrance decoration. You look after the decorations here,' I said and walked to the entrance to decorate.

Sneak Peek:

Kanamma's marriage. Sita notices Jeeva's name in Adithi's hand.

Hello friends!

I am so happy to meet you after a long time. I am sorry for taking a long time.

Good news for you all. You can expect regular updates in this quarantine.

I am thankful to everyone who reads my story. Even though I am very rare to visit wattpad, every time I log in I can see notifications about Forever with you.

Thank you so much for showering my story this much love.

Please do vote and Comment your suggestions down. If you want to share your views you can either comment or PM me.

Stay tuned for the next update.

I will update the next chapter soon.

Bye then...

Janani Palpandi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
32K 2.6K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
75.6K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
5.6K 300 25
She was meant to be his. Fate brought them together, but destiny had some other plans . Will she keep her whispered promises to him ? "Shh , you are...