Camera Love (Jasper Love Stor...

By amandaxxxxx

After loosing their parents in a car crash, Ashley Smith takes her younger brother Christopher Smith to Forks... More

Chapter 1: Forks
Chapter 2: First day
Chapter 3: It Runs In The Family
Chapter 4: Sunset Rays
Chapter 5: Past
Chapter 6: Happy Birthday
Chapter 8: Christmas Party
Chapter 9: The Forest
Chapter 10: Blood
Chapter 11: Mountain top
Chapter 12: Eleazar and Carmen
Chapter 13: Mumbles
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Did You Hear The Rain?
Chapter 16: White and Silver
Chapter 17: Waking up
Chapter 18: The Volturi
Chapter 19: The Cliff Where We Met

Chapter 7: Christmas morning

1K 38 0
By amandaxxxxx

Ashley's eyes slowly opened to the morning rays slowly filling up her bedroom. She rolled over onto her side to see a man's face looking down at her. He was smiling a soft smile Ashley groaned as she stretched slightly.

" Good mornin'." She whispered to Jasper as he smiled down to her.

" Good mornin' wonderful." He smiled kissed her forehead.

" Sleep well?" He asked Ashley, who responded by closing her eyes with a sigh and nodded her head softly. Ashley wrapped her arms around his cold waist. Even though he was clothed, he was always cold.

" Why are you always cold?" She mumbled into his stomach. Jasper ran his hands through her hair softly.

" I just always am." He said unable to think of a excuse. Ashley shook her head, not wanting to take that as an answer.

" There is something about you. Something you have not told me. Your always cold and pale, you eyes are not a normal colour for a human. Nor is your beautiful looks." She said looking up to him with a curious look. Jasper closed his golden eyes, not knowing what to say. If he told her the truth she would be in even more danger than she already is. Ashley then shook her head as he felt her curioustiy disappear.

" I know you will tell me when you are ready." She whispered placing her head back onto his stomach, closing her eyes.

" And also I forgot to say." Ashley whispered as she lifted herself up so she was straddling his waist. She looked down to him as he hair fell down.

" Merry Christmas." She whispered kissing him softly. Jasper placed his hands on her hips and flipped them around so he was laying on top. He pulled away from the kiss, but kept his lips hovering above hers.

" Merry Christmas." He whispered to her before kissing again. Jasper's hand moved up and down her arm softly, sending sparks through her skin. Ashley's fingers ran themselves through his honey coloured hair. Her smile was intoxicating to him, she smelt like lavender and lilies. They pulled away and smiled to each other.

" I love you." Ashley whispered to him. Jasper rolled over and pulled her into his side.

" And I you, Darlin'." He whispered kissing her head. They settled down in Ashley's bed, but their peace did not last to long when Chris burst into her room with a massive smile.

" MERRY CHRISTMAS!" He yelled at the top of his voice. Ashley laughed and sat up in her bed, looking at her kid brother with a raised eyebrow and chuckled at him. She rolled her eyes and threw her purple covers off her body. Ashley swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. She walked over to her wardrobe and took out her house coat as she made her way to the door. 

" Come on then." Ashley smiled to him motioning Jasper to follow them. They all walked through to the living room, where Alice was sitting waiting for them. She has switch all the Christmas lights on, lighting up the living room in a warm light. They all sat down next on the seats as Ashley walked over to the fireplace. She threw some logs into it and took out her burning oil. She set it a lit and aloud the burning fire to heat up the room, sending its unique smell to everyone. Ashley sat down next to Jasper and lay her head onto his shoulder. Jasper's arm wrapped around her waist pulling her closer as he kissed her head. They both watched as Alice and Chris handed each other presents with festive smiles.

" Ashley." Jasper whispered to her moving slight. Ashley hummed in answer looking up at him. He was smiling softly looking down at her then to his hand. He held a large black jewelry box with a silver ribbon on it.

" Merry Christmas." He whispered handing her the box. Ashley smiled gently and took it gently. Using both hands to open it, what she saw shocked her. A large pearl with a silver hooked shape holding the Peal, the silver had small diamonds embedded in it. The necklace was accompanied with earrings that were just a smaller version of the necklace. It must have been pretty expensive.

" Jasper, it's beautiful!" She siad with tears in her eyes. Jasper smiled softly to her and kissed her head.

" Then it will go perfectly with you." He muttered to her, causing Ashley's cheeks to flush red. She placed the box onto the table and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a small square box, wrapped in purple and silver paper with purple ribbon and a bow. She handed it to Jasper and smiled in return.

" Merry Christmas." She whispered to him. Jasper took it and unwrapped the present. Once he opened it, he saw a silver watch with a black facing. It had small dials inside the watch face. Jasper smiled and put it one.

" I love it." He whispered taking her chin and gently kissing her warm lips with his ice cold one. Sending shocking shivers through her body.

" Thanks Jasper!" Chris called smiling like a manic. He was holding up to unwrapped presents. One was Xbox live for a year and the other was the new Assassin's Creed. Jasper smiled to him rubbing his hand up and down Ashley's arm.

" Your welcome!" Jasper smiled back at him. Jasper and Alice's eyes looked to each other for a moments. Showing their happiness and joy to each other. 

" That reminds me. My family want you guys to come to ours for dinner tonight." Jasper said to Ashley. Ashley turned her head to him smiling like an idiot. Her eyes were sparkling brightly.

" I would love to." She smiled looking to Chris who nodded enthusiastically. Ashley sighed and smiled leaning into Jasper.

" Esme decided that she was to make it formal. So suits and long dresses are required. A few of our friends will be attending as well." Jasper told her. Ashley nodded with a smile, she went silent for a mment and her happiness seem to wither. Jasper felt it and looked to her worried.

" Ashley? Whats wrong?" He asked her. Ashley thought to herself an looked to Alice. Alice seemed to already know what Ashley was about to say, but let her continue so not to raise any suspetions.

" Alice, clothing emergency." Ashley called as she jumped up and dragged Alice through to her room, leaving Jasper and Chris laughing gently to each other. Jasper looked to Chris.

" So do you have a suit?" Jasper asked Chris who just shook his head.

" It's not something I have ever needed." Chris muttered to Jasper, who smiled in return.

" Well that has to change. Come with me and I will get you a suit." Jasper told him standing up ushering Chris to change into clothes as he walked to Ashley's door. He knocked three times and opened it sticking his head through the small crack.

" I am taking Chris to get a suit. We will be back soon." Jasper told them as they talked about clothing. Ashley smiled to him with a nodded and he stepped back out the room and closed her door. Just then Chris walked out in a pair of jeans and a black jumper. They walked to the door and Chris grabbed his jacket and they walked to Jasper's car. They got in and drove off towards Jasper's house.

" You are about the same build as me, only a little shorter. You can fit into a suit of mine if we get Esme or Rosalie to take the hems up slightly." Jasper told him, Chris nodded with a smile to him.

" Jasper, thank you. Ever since Ashley met you, she has been happy and smiling genuine smiles. She never used to be so happy. After our parents died, she seemed to never smile properly like she used to. She changed for the worst, but you brought the old Ashley back." Chris smile to him with a tear in his eye. Sure Chris was strong, but this was his sister he was talking about. He would do anything to help her and protect her.

" Seeing her happy this morning when you gave her that gift. It was the best Christmas present I had." He smiled softly and genuinely. Jasper smiled to him and place a hand on his shoulder. 

" You don't need to thank me." He said to him as they arrived at his house. Jasper pulled the car to a stop and jumped out, followed by Chris. Jasper lead Chris up to the door and into the warm house. Esme came up to them with a smile and hugged Jasper. She then looked to Chris and walked over ot him, where she too embraced him.

" Merry Christmas." She smiled to him. Chris returned the smile and hugged her back.

" Merry Christmas, Mrs Cullen." He spoke to her. Esme chuckled and pulled back.

" Please call me Esme." She told him, Chris nodded and Jasper lead him through the house to his room. Jasper began to show him all of the suits he could chose from. Some of them pretty old fashioned looking and several modern. Chris ended up choosing one and Esme agreed to make adjustment so it would fit him.

And before they knew it, it was time to go and pick up the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...
243K 4.6K 40
Alex moves to Forks with her mom, Ashley, to get rid of the bullies. Ashley's best friends, Billy and Charlie lived there too. Alex becomes friends w...
78K 1.1K 21
THIS STORY IS BEING EDITED. THE STORY LINE MAY CHANGE, SOME PARTS DEFINITELY WILL. EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ IT, I SUGGEST YOU READ EACH CHAPTER...
38.1K 838 14
Ashley has no memory of Jasper or his family. So Jasper makes the decision to leave and allow her to have a normal human life. But what happens when...