Easy

iiDorian tarafından

Jacen Simens loves hiding his emotions. He's been through a lot but you'd never know it at first glance, or i... Daha Fazla

Information
Prolouge
1(M)
2
3
4(M)
5
6
7(M)
8(M)
9
10
11
13(M)
14
15
16(M)
17
18
19
Epilouge
Outro

12

2.9K 87 56
iiDorian tarafından

UNEDITED
Jace Simens

Three weeks, three weeks had passed an I'd finally got Ethan all to myself. Football season was finally over, they'd won their finals, wed ditched homecoming and went roller skating. We still have yet to have fucking sex again and it's honestly annoying me.

Today is our one month anniversary and I still hadn't gotten Ethan anything. I thought about getting him a necklace, but I remembered he didn't like jewelry. Then I'd thought about getting him a football or something, but he had enough of those. I even thought about buying him a sex you, but that whole experience quite literally had me puking afterwards.

"I just don't know what to do." I sighed to Jayla. We were in the mall while Ethan was checking reservations, and things for our date.

"Anything you get him, he'll love." She smiled at me. I knew she was right, but I wanted to get him something that he'll love, and use, and want to cherish. And that was hard as shit.

"Oh my god, that's perfect!" I said pointing to a keychain in a random jewelry store we were passing. It was a football shape and when it opened up there were spaces for two pictures.

"Well lets go. We don't have all day!" She urged tugging me inside the store. I picked up the chain taking it to the customization center. I was silently happy we went to this mall because, the jewel store at the other one they'd take weeks to get it carved and the pictures imprinted.

"Can I get this with these pictures?" I said uploading my pictures to the machine. The woman smiled at me before looking at the pictures.

"This your boyfriend?" She asked a little smugly.

"Yeah." I smiled, happy to call him that.

"You should know better, you look like a good kid, how'd you get yourself caught up in a sin like this?" She said sucking her teeth in.

"Bitc-"

"Just get the pictures there please." I cut off Jayla no wanting to get kicked out the store before I could even get my gift.

"Just letting you know, he's not worth the long trip to hell." She said moving towards the back to finally get me what I wanted.

"I should slap that bitch into her grave." Jayla said huffing angered. I wasn't that affected, Ethan and I had gotten a few homophobic remarks but we weren't ones to care about what people thought.

"It's fine. She's just an air head. She'll come to her senses when she realizes her son is probably sleeping with his teachers." I joked randomly making Jayla bend over in laughter. I laughed along with her before the lady came back with the chain.

"Could you always engrave, 1.23.20?" I said making the lady huff again before going back to the back. I waited patiently as she'd only taken about ten minutes to finish with the date.

"That'll be 57.98." She said boxing it in a nice black box with a furry coating inside. I smiled to her handing her my card to pay. After the exchange Jayla couldn't hold her tongue anymore and went off on the poor old woman.

"You know, you have a really fucked up mindset. You dumb old lumpy sock, you've got some nerve telling my fucking brother he's a sinner. You wanna know what a sin is? That fucking shit on your head, go fix your beehive then talk to my brother. Stupid old nasty hag, hope you choke on a clit." She ended smiling falsely before I drug her out the store.

"Now that, that was funny." I said as we made our way to my moms car. She had let us borrow it just to come here and I'd honestly expected this to take much longer.

"You know how much I hate that. I just slapped Dean Mullet Wednesday for calling you and Ethan 'stupid fags'. He looks at me with a newfound fear." She says proud of herself. She was honestly the best sister I could ask for. I knew not everyone would agree with my choices but I was happy that at least the people that mattered knew and accepted me.

"Please, he's jealous because Ethan didn't like a kiss they'd shared years ago. He's just bitter that I got what he could never have." I blurted out causing Jayla to burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Please! I knew he had a little sugar to all that spice."

"Never, I repeat. Never say that again," I laughed as she finally drove off.

We stayed silent after that just enjoying each other's presence. Then she asked a question I didn't even think I was ready for. "Are you ready to start with Dr. Mills?"

"I don't know. To be honest I'm a little excited, but I'm also terrified. I know it'll be rocky at first, but I don't want to hold back anymore. I can't keep holding onto this forever, it hurts so much and I can't take it sometimes." I tell her as we drive on the freeways watching the cars pass us. She hums in response before smiling over at me brightly. I smile back and we continued the drive to my house in silence.

"Oh shit. This shirt is hideous." I growled towards my sister. We'd gone clothes shopping a few days prior but it obviously didn't go as planned. "I'm supposed to look sexy, not nerdy."

"You look fine, shut-up. You still have- Shit! We waisted too much time on your hair. You literally have five minutes before he gets here."

"What the hell? This is not good! I barely have my pants on." I buttoned my pants looping the belt quickly. Jayla came over to help but that only caused me to mistakenly elbow her.

"Fuck Jace, ow." She said holding her nose. I quickly aided to her but froze the the doorbell rang.

"He's here! Jayla! Oh fuck!" I said letting out another stream of profanities before finally finished dressing myself.

"Oh Ethan, you look so nice, if only we could get Jace in a suit." My mother smiled hugging him. I could've sworn I went limp at the sight of him. He wore an expensive looking suit, he had slicked back his hair, and to top it off he was holding a bouquet.

"Hi baby," Ethan smiled at me after addressing my mother.

"Awe my baby! C'mon! I have to get pictures!" She urged before running away probably grabbing her phone.

"You look, fuck." I started not able to find a word that describes something as beautiful as him. In my opinion any word would come off as an understatement for him.

"Me? When you came down those stairs I swear I fainted right there." He pulled me into him kissing me lightly before a bright flash went off blinding us both.

"Mom!" I yelled still in Ethan's hold.

"Hush, you already knew this would happen." She said. She stood there doing random poses, probably for my mom to post on her Facebook later. "We've got my son and his wonderful boyfriend here, they're going on a cute date." My mom started talking to no one.

"Are you- mom get off live." Jayla said from behind her laughing.

"No I want to brag about how I have a perfect son, hush it. Shelby, don't start that now! Don't worry about my son's sexuality, go worry about that man you're sleeping with behind Alan's back!" She urged and that was our que to leave.

"Nice seeing you Mrs. Simens." Ethan said giving her one final hug.

"You too sweetie, take care of my boy please. He's a softie." She whispered in his ear not so quietly.

"Bye mom." I huffed pulling Ethan out the door. She muttered something about how fast 'they' grow up to her phone again before waving off to us.

"I love your mom." Ethan exclaimed as he drove out the driveway.

"She's never had a reason to act like this before, so I guess she's catching up on all the years I should've been doing things like this." I said shrugging.

"I don't want to sound selfish, but I'm happy I'm the first one you're doing these things with, I get to show you all the ways to a successful relationship." He smiled brightly.

"As if you'd know, I ended ever relationship you had. Oh god, I was jealous before I even knew it." I gawked are myself. This was not a good look.

"That really did piss me off, though it was definitely worth it." He places his hand on my lap rubbing it reassuringly.

We drove the rest of the way talking about nothing in particular, but so focused on each other it didn't matter.

We pulled up to the expensive looking restaurant and Ethan rushes out opening my car door before I could. I blushed at the simple gesture kissing him lightly in thanks.

"Ethan this place looks, expensive. As hell." I said.

"Don't worry about that, the only thing you need to worry about tonight, is enjoying yourself." He said pulling me into a longer kiss before leading me towards the building.

"Belle." Ethan smoked smiled at the table woman who smiled back at him brightly.

"Right, all I need is an ID." She said nicely, Ethan handed her the card before she began to analyze it, then lead us to our table after handing it back.

"Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but you guys are an absolute adorable couple." She smiled bright at Ethan and I as we both thanked her, and said she was in fact right.

"Right, now-your server will be here in a few, to start you off with drinks. Whatever you do, don't get the lemonade." She whispered to us giggling causing us to chuckle back.

"We'll take your advice." I smiled waving to her as she walked off.

"So, I was going to wait until after dinner to give you this? But I'm becoming more impatient with each second." I said pulling the soft cloth bag from my pocket. I had removed the chain from the box as it wouldn't fit in my pocket and replaced it with a random little stitched bag that had the letter G across the front.

"I didn't expect you to get me something, now I feel bad." He said taking it from me holding it softly in his hands.

"I just want to start the relationship differently than any other one I've been in. This is special." I said making him look up at me.

"Go on. Open it." He began to open the bag before pulling the chain out. He immediately noticed that date on it and smile brightly before actually opening it up.

"Wasn't this taken yesterday?" He asked to the picture of us cuddling on the couch my mom had taken of us.

"You fit in my arms perfectly." I looked up at him seeing he had tears in his eyes. The only time I'd seen Ethan even close to crying was when I had the big break down in the car.

"I do, don't I?" I said wiping the tears that prickled his eyes. I kissed his cheek as he admired the chain in his hands.

We finished dinner quicker than expected and had a lot of free time to burn. Ethan suggested going to his house and I of course happily agreed. By the time we pulled up at his house I noticed his dad's car in the driveway, now... I wasn't scared of his dad, but that man was big, and intimidating. The night of Ethan's last football game he'd came up to me to give me a hug, and thank him for making Ethan better. I still didn't see how I'd had any impact on Ethan sporting ways but everyone had this idea that when I was there, he played ten times better.

We got out the car and headed towards the house. When I walked in I noticed a little box with my name clear across it. Of course he'd get me something.

"Ethan, what's this. And why is it moving?" I asked a little scared of the box that was moving in every which direction.

"You'd better hurry and open that box, it took forever to get the stinker back in there." Ethans dad said walking from the family room smiling brightly at us. I looked over at Ethan before undoing the first flap and saw a little head poke out.

"Ethan, you didn't-" I started not able to conceal my tears.

"No, I did. I definitely did." He said leaning down to where I was opening the rest of the box for me. Right then and there a golden retriever puppy leaped into my lap licking my face furiously.

"Oh my god. Ethan! I-" I started hugging the puppy close to me immediately.

"He's named after you." He smiled at me petting the puppy also.

"Jace?" Ethan shook his head no? "Jay?" Ethan shook his head again. "Jacen?" I deadpanned towards him but he still shook his head.

"What do I always call you?" Ethan took the puppy in his arms kissing it's head softly.

"Baby?"

"Bingo." He smiled pecking my cheek.

The little puppy began to pee on Ethan and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where am I going to keep him. My mom hates pets." I sighed rubbing his soft fur as we walked towards Ethan's bed room so could change.

"I've talked to her." He smiled pulling his clothes off.

"Baby, go find Mr. Belle." I said eating the puppy down to run around he house closing the door behind me.

"You know... we could totally be like, super quiet." I smirked seductively. He smiled discontinuing putting on new pants.

"I think you're very much right."

-

Ok so. Since they had a special day, I want to make the next chapter all about... yeah. So read at your risks, this chapter will definitely be detailed, and they'll do a lot so...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.4K 696 16
"This is so weird!" "I don't see what the problem is." "Because you've probably slept with someone before. I haven't." "Well, come here and I can sho...
2.8K 60 47
Sydney Summers is your typical teenager- kinda depressed, hates almost everything about himself- but with a twist. He's gay. And after a bad experien...
2.8M 58K 25
Drake and Jace have always been best friends, that is until the day that Jace told Drake that he is gay. It is now their senior year and although Dr...
21.2K 1.5K 25
[BXB] Archie Holland and Brooks Dawson decide to take a third and final shot at love. ☆☆☆ Brooks Dawson is falling apart. His mom's behavior is spira...