The Ambrosia Of Love(Shivika...

Galing kay Rainflower_27

L O V E ......What is Love?Is it different for everyone or everyone comes across it differently?What it takes... Higit pa

A Dream!
Destined?!
First Impression!
Falling.....For You???!!!
Happy Second Meeting!!!
Do I Really Know You????
A Proposal!
A....War?!
Facing The Fire-Ball!
The Caged Nightingale!
You Are Mine,Mine You Are!!
Destiny vs Choice!!
Let Your Heart Be With Me!!
It's Our First Night!!
Two Strangers & A Mystery Tour Named Marriage!!
Annika,Daughter-in-law Of The Oberoi Khandan!!
Oh My Stubborn Juliet!!
A Storm!!
Rain Of Extreme Emotions!
For You & You Only!!
My Wife,My Life!
Just You & Me!
New Sunrise After Darkness!
A Moment!
Loving You More!
Princess Charming!!
Dear Heart!
Our Love Story!
Without You!
Together,Forever!
The Touchstone!
After The Eclipse!
Panacea!
Heaven!
Passionately Yours!
Author's Message!
Promise Of Love!
Anathema!
Scarred Souls!
Rose & Thorn!
Sweetest Salvation!
Happy Time!
Happy Time- Part 2!
A Wish So Dear!
Wedding Bliss!
The Truth!

A Little Closer!

797 87 39
Galing kay Rainflower_27

".....Sun Mere Humsafar,Kya Tujhe Itni Si Bhi Khabar,Ki Teri Saansein Chalti Jidhar,Rahunga Bas Wahin Umrr Bhar,Rahunga Bas Wahin Umrr Bhar......"

Next Day

_______

Annika is working on her laptop on a college assignment which she will submit tomorrow.On feeling thirsty she takes the glass of water on her table.Still looking at the screen she is about to drink but stops.

Isn't she fasting for Karva Chauth?

She puts aside the glass.Shivaay's words starts playing in her head.Exactly why is she fasting?For her husband Shivaay,of course.Is it so?But....how  blatantly he told her not to keep the fast!What was he thinking that time?

More than that,what is the reality of their relation?Will they put it in cliffhanger mode,always?If Shivaay had been forced to marry her,what he would have done?Would have definitely rejected and dumped her at the first available chance!Men,after all can do anything as per their wish.But in her marriage,she is the one who has and had the upper hand,every time.Divorce is the last of last thing that can happen to this marriage.And it's confirmed by now.

Still,what is the future of her and Shivaay's relation?Without warning,Vasundhara's words comes in her mind-

"....If you can't fulfill their wishes,don't disrespect those at least...."

Did she get ready to keep the fast for that reason?Who and what has compelled her do that?

Annika was so engrossed in her own questions that didn't realize the time lapse.The heavy noise in the hall makes her return to the present.It's time to get ready for the Karva Chauth.She closes the laptop then stands up.Taking a deep breath,she goes out.

Almost Evening

_____________

Oberoi Mansion is being crowded with invited guests for Karva Chauth celebration.Endless talking,gossiping,whispering are going on.Oberois are busy entertaining their guests.Their daughter-in-law,Annika's first function after marriage so they have arranged everything in lavishly grand way.There is no lacking in anything.

Shivaay is searching for Annika but she seems out of reach for him!Getting frustrated,he heads for the terrace.That place is overly crowded comparing to entire Oberoi Mansion.He is about to go away but stops hearing Priyanka's words.She is asking Annika to show the design of her mehandi.

Shivaay's parched eyes finally find his wife,Annika.She has sat on a decorated flowery swing with Pri surrounded by many other girls.All are talking and passing praises.Annika has turned everyone's center of attention and envy at the same time!

Shivaay observes Annika's Karva Chauth get up.She has worn a deep coral red color embroidered tissue gown which has butterfly wings shaped sleeves with matching dupatta and tights.Her feet got covered in red nagra shoes and gold anklets are shining there.Her hairs are parted in the middle and a gold mangtika has occupied the long,straight hairline.Three red roses got settled by the side of her left ear.A gold necklace is shining on her neck and jhumkas in her ears and hands got few gold,plain bangles.Matching lipstick and a small red bindi completed her aesthetic look.

Shivaay watches and admires the beauty of his wife standing behind a water fountain on the terrace.He says in his mind-

"......Lal Pari jaisi lag rahi hai.Drop dead gorgeous....." He sighs.

Some Time Later

-----------------------

Testing every married women's patience,the Moon appears at 7:47 pm.All the hustle and bustle of breaking the fast gets started.Annika is performing Shivaay's aarti.Pinky has taught her all the rituals.

Shivaay is watching Annika doing everything with a smile.The chain of her maangtika got reddened because of the vermilion.The bangles are jingling and creating soothing sound.Annika holds up the round channi to see the Moon then Shivaay.

They get caught up in an intense eye lock.Moments are passing but both of them are blink-less,unmoved.This could go on but Dadi's words interrupt.Shivaay takes the silver made Karva and makes Annika break her fast.He says afterwards-

S:  I have completed your fast.Now it's your turn.

A:  Sorry?

S:  Actually....Me too kept Karva Chauth fast for you!

Annika couldn't believe her ears for few seconds.Right now she is looking at her husband being shocked,totally.Shivaay waves his hand before Annika's eyes.

S:  Hello,where are you?If you don't believe my words then look over there.Mom is breaking Papa's fast(Annika turns and sees)

It's a tradition of Oberoi Khandan.Husbands also keep fast for their wives.Sorry I didn't tell you before.Wanted to keep it a surprise for you......Hearing those Annika is about to go away but Shivaay stops her- Where are you going?

A:  To bring water for you.

S:  It's not needed.Make me drink from your karva.

A:  But I drank from it.

S:  It will do.Come on.

After that Annika breaks her husband's fast by making him drink water.They both feed each other sweets.While eating Shivaay realizes Annika is hesitating for something.

S:  What happened?

A:  Woh.....I haven't touched your feet!

S:  It's okay.Even if you wanted,I wouldn't have let you....He smiles but Annika couldn't.

10:45 pm,Night

---------------------

Annika is in her room going through her presentation notes.She has not even changed her clothes of the function.She is yawning while rubbing her eyes.The pillow of the bed is calling out her to sleep.It was a busy and hectic day and every muscle of her body is tired.But,she has to complete the notes.50% is done and other fifty percent is in wait.

Annika was struggling to keep her eyes open when Shivaay entered.Sitting beside Annika on the sofa he gives her something.

S:  Your Karva Chauth special gift..... Annika opens one of the two boxes and finds a gold nose ring which got an expensive purple amethyst stone.A very beautiful piece.Annika says-

A:  Thank you but.....I have not got nose piercing.Have you not noticed yet?

Shivaay recalls Annika's bridal look.

S:  Tell me,did you like it or not?

A:  Yeah,it's really beautiful...She smiles.

S:  Then it's okay for me.Open the next one....She does and finds different famous brands' perfume bottles.

A:  How do you know that I am fond of perfumes?

S:  Well......When I went to meet you for the second time,I took a look at your dressing table.Half of it was filled with exotic perfume bottles.From that experience...I simply guessed.That's it.

A:  I am very passionate about fragrance.Have a special collection of perfumes........She sounds happy and excited.Then,all of a sudden- Sorry,I got nothing to gift you.You too kept Karva Chauth fast for me but.......She looks down.

S:  Hey,look at me.It's absolutely fine.....But do you really want to gift me?

A:  Yes,I do want.What should I give you?I don't know your choices and preferences on anything.

S:  But I want something special and you can give it.Only you,no-one else.....Annika looks confused.After taking a pause,Shivaay says-

As a gift,you have to call me SHIVAAY from now on.No Mr. Oberoi and all the formality.Can you do that?

Annika says nothing.He takes her hands in his grasps.

S:  I am literally dying to see my name grace your lips!Call me Shivaay,Annika!

His eyes and voice were reflecting deep longing.

S:  Come on,say it.I...I want to listen........ Annika glances at her husband then lowers her head.She is unable to face those intense eyes.Then,her lips tremble a little,like a baby's and comes- Sh..Shi..Vaay!

S:  Look at me and say!He pleads.

A:  Shivaay!

How very sweet it sounded!

Shivaay bends and kisses Annika's hands and...she shivers!For some moment,both of them sit silent,looking into each other's eyes without knowing what to say or do.

At one point Annika recovers her senses then stands up freeing her hands out of Shivaay's warm grasp.She heads for the bed.Shivaay too pulls himself together and says-

S:  Are you going to sleep?

A:  I am very tired....Would you do something for me?

S:  Of course.

A:  Actually....I will have to submit a project tomorrow.Have managed to complete half of it till now.Have to finish it tomorrow morning by any means.I would have done it now but feeling so sleepy that wouldn't be able to concentrate.So....will you wake me up at 5:30 am?I hate to wake up putting alarms in the morning.I wouldn't have told you unless........

S:  I understand......Will wake you up.Don't worry at all.....He smiles reassuringly.On that Annika takes the duvet and lies down.Shivaay too gets up and enters into the washroom to change.Coming out he finds Annika has fallen asleep.Sitting beside her,he says-

Change toh kar lete....Have not even brushed the teeth!

Then,without disturbing Annika's sleep,he starts taking off her jewelry.Finishing the task he gets on the bed and lies down next to his wife,slipping under the duvet.Soon,he too falls asleep.

Next Morning

____________

Shivaay wakes up at 5 am.Having freshened up he gets back to wake up his wife.Putting his hand on her hairs,he says softly-

S: ...Annika wake up,it's 5:30 am.Won't you complete your project?

Annika makes some movements then turning back,she captures Shivaay's hand and goes on sleeping.Shivaay tries again but fails.There time is getting away.Thinking something,he picks up Annika from the bed who is still sleeping nuzzling against his chest.Shivaay enters inside the washroom.He filled the bathtub with cold water beforehand.This is going to work for sure,he smirks.Then,he puts Annika inside the bathtub,in that cold water keeping her head out of the water!

Shivaay counts- 3,2,1 and...........With a splashing sound,Annika wakes up!Looking around she says gasping-

A:  What the hell........What am I doing here?You....you put me in cold water?Why?

S:  You were not waking up.So I had to do it this way!Sorry!

Annika watches her husband in disbelief and anger.Next,she brings her one hand out of water then pulls Shivaay who has sat on the edge of the bathtub and he lands in the water,next to Annika!He screams-

S:  Kitna thanda pani hai yeh?

A:  Have you realized it now?Couldn't you find any other idea?

Shivaay taps on and water of the bathtub turns lukewarm.He looks at Annika.She is looking irresistibly hot!But....his senses get wary and he clears his throat to say-

S:  I....I think you should get freshened up.Time is ticking away.I am just going..........Saying that Shivaay leaves.

Some time later Annika gets busy with her project while drinking coffee that Shivaay made.She completes the assignment then gets a print out of it.Around 9 am she gets in the car with Shivaay while Khanna's driving it.Shivaay makes her eat breakfast in the car while she re-checks her notes.They reach college on time.

Shivaay wishes Annika good-luck.Thanking him she is about to get down but stops-

A:  You took a lot of troubles for me.Upar se mere chakkar mein aapne kuch nahi khaya aur main.........

S:  I will have breakfast going back home.Don't worry.

A:  Bye.

S:  Bye..See you soon.

Smiling,Annika departs and Shivaay heads for Oberoi Mansion.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

118K 3.1K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
271K 8.2K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 46.5K 92
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
248K 10.3K 36
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹