The Contriver Of The Fairies

WhatADrag6

It's been seven years since they disappeared. Khaleesi once twelve at the time of their disappearance had gro... Еще

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII

XXIII

152 5 0
WhatADrag6

I skated my way to the rest of the group as they continued walking ahead. We came up to the huge village. "It's hard to believe something could freeze an entire city and everything around it so perfectly." Lucy stated looking around. Gray grunted.

"Strange, Warrod said all the people were frozen, but I don't see anyone around. I wonder where they are."Erza commented.
I stopped walking as I stared at the giants that stood frozen in place. I whistled looking up at him. Lucy, Erza, and Wendy gasps. Gray grunted while Natsu's reaction was one that I could of predicted. "Giant!" Natsu and Happy screamed with wide eyes. "Giant! Giant! Giant! Giant! Tiny. Giant! Giant!" Natsu exclaimed. My eyes twitched in annoyance at his perverted joke. "There's only three giants in front of us. And stop your yappin'." "For some reason, I feel like I was just the butt of a joke." Wendy spoke in confusion. I just patted her head.

"That old tree didn't say anything about giants!" Natsu exclaimed. I sighed heavily. "I'm sure he must've done that on purpose. Oh well. Perhaps he's got dry rot." Carla stated shocked. "Or termites!" Finley stated looking at the giants.

While the others talked I walked up to the giants and studied their position and stance. All men were in a defensive stance like they were protecting something. I looked past them in the direction behind their backs. If what Warrod was saying was true and they protect the flame then it should be to the south of them.

I rolled my eyes as Natsu tried melting the ice. Happy stood on the sidelines cheering him on. Natsu gave up after he made no progress. Gray then put his hand on the ice and analyzed it. I smelt the air before looking over to the right of me. I turned around waiting for whoever was there to come out.

After a couple of minutes I got impatient, "I know you're there. Come out!" I stated in a dull tone. They finally stepped out of hiding and looked down at us. The group gasped as I just looked at them blankly. "Well, well, well. Some uninvited guests. Every job has its shockers." The man with gray hair spoke. "I didn't expect it to be kids and their pets, though." A man with blue hair spoke. "Get lost! Ya dig?" A burly man with a swooped back hair style said. The group gasped while I just stood there bored.

"Who're you?" Erza questioned. "Obviously no one important if we don't know them." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Hey! Watch your tongue, ya brat!" The blue haired guy shouted. "A treasure hunting trio, baby!" The gray haired man spoke. "So pirates?" I questioned blankly. "We ain't pirates. We're the Slyph Labyrinth Guild!" The blue haired male spoke. "Ya dig?" The brute exclaimed. "Very well." Erza spoke. "Why are you all so calm? Aren't you suprised that another guilds here?" Happy asked us. "Not in the least. I learned to expect the unexpected being in Fairy Tail." I spoke shaking my head. "Nah. This stuff happens all the time." Natsu said. "Yup." Gray spoke. I decided to take a seat on the giant's toe. This is clearly not going to be a short introduction.

"I've never heard of a treasure hunter guild." Wendy spoke. "That's 'cause they're pirates." I said. "We ain't pirates, lady!" "The title probably tells us everything we need to know." Lucy said looking over at Wendy. I hummed nodding my head. "Mhm. Of course. They're shipless pirates." I stated bored. "I don't think that's it either!" Lucy exclaimed. "Well I guess it only makes sense that even people like these guys would wanna be part of a guild too." Wendy spoke.

"Sorry, kids, but we've had dibs on the treasure here for awhile now. Why don't you go find your own." The grey haired man spoke. "As expected from someone with a greedy mentality, inflated ego, and big mouth." I huffed out crossing my arms. "Not interested." Natsu stated. "I think we're just fine stayin' here." Gray spoke. "Oh, ya think so? I think you should leave unless ya wanna be target practice." The grey haired spoke again. My eyes narrowed at his statement. "Not looking for treasure? There's gotta be something that got you to come all the way out here!" The blue hair spoke. "Spill it!" The brute shouted down at us.

Happy raised his paw, "We came here to free all of the villagers. So we're going to melt this crazy ice!" Happy informed. I groaned, "Happy I know you meant well, but you could've said we were tourists. Now they're gonna be gunnin' for us since we are interfering with their plans." I face palmed.

They huddled in a group looking at each other before nodding, "Then you're totally here to get in our way!" All three shouted. "See what I mean. Although you can't reason with greedy one's like this." I said sighing. "Ya dig?" The brute exclaimed.

"I'm sure you've heard about the Eternal Flame that's burned in this village for centuries!" "Even among the most novice treasure hunters, the flame is considered an S-Class treasure! It's totally legendary!" "Ya dig?" I pinched the bridge of my nose starting to lose patience with the situation. There's only so many times I can hear a man say 'ya dig' before getting annoyed.

"However, thanks to the giants that guard the Village of the Sun, no one's ever been able to get near it." "But, the big guys were frozen solid, and good hunters know opportunity when it knocks, ya dig?" "So, now we're taking the Erernal Flame and getting out while the getting's good."

"You can't! It's their guardian, the most sacred part of their village! If you take it away it could destroy them!" Wendy exclaimed. "Sounds like you aren't treasure hunters, just common theives!" Lucy shouted. They stared back blinking before huddling together. They nodded before shouting, "We're totally treasure hunters and we're gonna leave here with our treasure! Finder's keepers is the law of the land and we live by it, whether you like it or not!" "Ya dig? Now, scarm!" "Man, they're annoying!" I huffed looking over at Finley who nodded, "Aye!"

"We don't have time for playing around! Let's just swipe the treasure and get outta here, before these wizards decide to butt in." "Hm. Totally." "Yeah!"

"Hate to break it to ya, but that flame you're after is frozen solid, just like everything else in the village!" Gray shouted out. "Underestimating a treasure hunter on a mission is never a good idea. The ice won't be any trouble. We can melt it all on our own, with our secret treasure." "You're gonna make us guess? What is it?" Natsu questioned. The man with blue hair pulled out a bottle containing liquid. "Heh. Liquid Moon Drip." Natsu and Gray screamed freaking out. While I just chuckled. Man, what idiots. These have gotta be some of the worst treasure hunters ot there. "That's a blast from the past!" Happy stated. "And it's just what we need! Lyon used it to free Deliora!" Lucy exclaimed happily.

The trio started running away. "It's been fun!" "See ya, losers!" "Ya dig?" I never knew it could be a liquid." Erza stated in thought. "Catch 'em! If we had that bottle, we could free the whole village and be done with this job!" Natsu exclaimed pointing at the fleeing trio. The rest went wide eyed before following after them. "That's no--" "Let's move! They're going to use all the Moon Drip!" Erza exclaimed cutting me off. "Not if I can help it!" Gray shouted.

I just stared blankly watching the group run ahead. I groaned in annoyance. "I guess we should follow Fin." I said annoyed. "Aye. Hey Khaleesi, what were ya going to say?" Fin questioned flying as I skated toward the group. "For the amount of Moon Drip they have. There's no way it would be able to melt the Eternal Flame yet alone a whole village. It took Lyon a year to unfreeze Deliora. That took a substantial amount of Moon Drip so an amount as scant as that won't even make a dent." I stated staring ahead. "But couldn't it be more potent since it's in a liquid form?" Fin questioned. "It's a possibility but, even if that was the case it still wouldn't be enough. From what I know this isn't just any ordinary flame. It's rumored to be on par with Hellfire. So I can't imagine three mediocre idiots will be able to steal it."

We got to the clearing catching up with them. I looked around to see them engaging in battle and throwing the bottle of Moon Drip amongst each other. "So what did we miss?" I questioned raising an eyebrow as I watched them play keep away. "Not much. Hey did you know there is a Grand Treasure Games?" Natsu asked. "Uh. No, why?" "These guys won it." Lucy informed. I laughed. "So they're the best of the best, is what you're implying?" I asked. "Sure are!" "Ya dig?" Two of hunters replied back to me. I stared blankly before bursting out into laughter, "Ha! If that's so then we have nothing to worry about. And here I was thinking they were the worst treasure hunters only for them to be the best." I said laughing still.

"What's so funny?" "What the hell are ya saying, ya brat?" "We ain't nothing to laugh at, ya dig?" I just shook my head laughing, "The fact that this trio is the best among the hunters is laughable. You obviously haven't done enough research. Your plan is flawed in many aspects. Although I must commend you for your tenacity." I said staring at the trio. "Khaleesi catch!" Wendy said as she threw the bottle towards me. "Flawed how?" The blue haired one asked as the brute ran at me. "There are many discrepancies that you failed to count for. But the major one is this..." I grabbed the bottle and smashed it in my hand. I let the Moon Drip fall onto the ice. "Khaleesi!" Lucy shouted pissed. "What in the hell are you doing?" Natsu and Gray shouted.

"Look! The amount you have in this bottle won't even put a dent in this ice. How did you expect to use this on a giant mountain of flames using a minuscule amount? It took a year for Lyon to accumulate enough to free Deliora. So, how in the hell could they possibly accomplish freeing something just as large? This is what I was trying to tell you all before you ran after them. And this is why you three being the best treasure hunters is nothing but a mere joke to me, ya dig?" I informed mocking the brute. Their eyes were wide with shock as their jaw dropped.

"Words of advice, next time do your research." I stated. "Now I'll leave these treasureless trio to you guys." I said walking away waving. "Where are you going?" Lucy asked. "To greet our other visitors of course." I said smiling and leaving with Fin. I skated away hearing Natsu scream in the distance, "You can count on us!" I smiled before heading to the flame. I walked over to Erza.

"Yo!" I waved nonchalantly. "Khaleesi? What're you doing here? Why aren't you with the others?" She questioned.
I looked up at the sky shielding my eyes from the sun trying to find the source of power I was feeling. "Hm, not this direction. Here? Oh I met up with them." I said still looking. "So did we get the Moon Drip?" Erza asked. "Yes and Khaleesi crushed it!" Finley said cheerfully. "You did what?" Erza shouted stomping towards me. "Hm not that direction either. It's here somewhere. I was trying to tell you guys before they ran off. The amount of Moon Drip they have is nowhere near enough to melt the Eternal Flames or the village." I stated as we walked around.

Erza was walking around talking to herself mainly. I kept my eye on the sky still walking around. I stopped as I spotted it in the sky. "Ah ha! There you are. Black Dragon Roar!" I launched a roar attack in the direction of where they were located.

"Incoming. We have guests!" I said glaring at the creature soaring towards our area in the sky. I turned around to see Erza way up ahead of me. My eyes widened as I heard my voice sound childish.

"Did I shrink?" I felt my dress slip, falling from my body and onto the ground. I quickly pulled my dress back on me. I looked over to Finley. "Oh my god! You're a kitten again! Gah! I forgot how much of a cutie you were as a kitten!" I gushed squealing at her. "Me? You're a kid again!" Finley said in a baby voice pointing her paw at me. What a horrible time for this! I picked up Finley and ran to Erza. "Erza!" I yelled cringing at the higher pitch my voice took. I stopped as I saw Erza in the same predicament.

"Not you too!" I stated in shock. "Khaleesi? You and Finley as well?" She said her voice as well as her were childlike again. "You look like you did when you were ten." Erza stated squealing. I looked over at my reflection in the ice gasping loudly. I touched my reflection in the ice examining myself closely. She's right I looked like a little child again.

"This isn't good." Erza stated while I stared wide eyed at my reflection in shock. I felt for my magic before my eyes widened even more. "It's not just our appearance that is affected. My m-magic has reverted back to the same as well!" I panicked. "Erza, Finley and I are going to look for a way to turn us back." I stated heading back towards the village.

"Right! I'm going to keep investigating around here." I quickly tied the ends of my dress around my hips to form a smaller skirt so I was able to move freely. I ran as fast as I could manage with my small legs. I stopped in realization. "Damn it! I forgot to warn her. This is not good. My brain's even scattered like a child." I cursed out loud.

I managed to get to the outskirts of town before slipping on the ice. My body slide fast down the path before hitting a bump flinging my body into the air. I collided with something hard before falling to the ground. "Ouch! That hurt! I'm even more clumsy. You okay Fin?" I rubbed my head groaning in pain. I looked down to see Finley okay. "Aye!" "K-Khaleesi? Fin? You're kids again." I stood up and turned to person who called me. I looked to see who I crashed into. A tall burly figure stood wearing a bandanna over half of his face. I clumsily jumped away dodging his fist. I landed by Natsu. I caught a glimpse of his backside. "Wait I know that emblem, Succubus Eye. I don't really know what happened." Great we're dealing with a dark guild and we're stuck like this?

Natsu looked over at the guy, "Hey, I thought you were a trio? I guess thieves lie." "Yeah, but I'm not a thief. Now then, wizards of Fairy Tail. Regress: Become a shadow of the days of your past." The man said. "So it was you? Wha? I'm already small why'd ya do it again!" I shouted shrinking more. "What the hell? What're you doin'?" Natsu said looking at himself. Natsu groaned before shrinking.

"Why do I feel bite-sized?" Natsu questioned holding his pants up. "That's 'cause you are!" I exclaimed cringing even more at the pitch of my voice which became higher. "That's not fair! Why did I become younger?" I said pouting. Natsu pointed laughing. "Lil' Leesi you're a baby again!" "Shut up! You're small too!" "Children are much easier to assassinate than adults." I turned to attention back to the man.

"Seriously man, what the heck have you done to me? Why do I look like an eight year old? Hey ugly! Turn me back before I have to get rough!" Natsu yelled out threatening. I snickered, "You don't sound so intimidating anymore." I said snickering.

"Shut up and listen. The name's Doriate. I'm a member of a dark guild called Succubus Eye." He stated. "Yeah. Kind of already knew that." I said blankly. Natsu kicked off his shoes flinging them in the air. "So your little band of theives've got a wizard after all, huh?" Natsu yelled. I face palmed. "You idiot! He's not apart of the trio of theives. He already said he is from Succubus Eye. A dark guild. It's a complete coincidence that two different guilds showed up when we did." I stated. "The girl is right. She may be smaller than you, but she appears to be smarter. I already told you, I'm not a thief." He stated.

We stood there standing off before he charged towards us. "You talk too much. It's time I shut you both up for good." I crouched missing his fist and jumping back. He went towards Natsu, who dodged the sleuth of attacks before trying to attack. "Fire Dragon Roar!" A small amount of flames flew from his mouth. "WEAK!" I taunted out. "Shut up Lil' Leesi! Like you can do any better right now!" He yelled back before dodging another attack. "Even as a kid, I was way better at magic than this!" Natsu shouted out. My eyes widened in realization. "The reduction of your magic is the main effect of my Art of Regression. Turning you into pipsqueaks; that's just a bonus!" He shouted out while still trying to attack Natsu.

I set Finley on the ground. "Hey Fin, do me a favor and tell me if my seals still there." I questioned facing so she can see my back. "Aye! It's there." I smirked. "I see now. Fin stay back, okay?" I said looking back at her. She nodded her head. I walked up closer to the pair fighting. So you're able to regress a person's magic and age. Too bad for you, I have a surplus of magic that's what my seals are for. "Seals 1-5 release."

My body glowed as the same teal markings spread up my arm and shoulder. My eyes transitioned to the same color. I felt my magic return to normal. I stuck my hand out in front of me charging my magic to my hand. "Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Annihilation!" I shouted as the magic built up before rushing towards Doriate. He gasped in shock. His body crashed into the wall. He got back up and looked towards me.

Natsu regrouped near me. Well it was actually him rolling towards me. He held his cheek. "How did you do that?" He asked in shock. "Don't get me wrong. His magic has affected my magic. I'm currently using 5 seals just to get my magic back to the level it's normally at." I heard a chuckle come from Doriate. "I'm slightly impressed. You're able to still use your magic. But not for long! Regress!" He pointed his hand at me. My body regressed even smaller. My eyes started getting heavier. Finley came running into my arms. I struggled to stay awake.

"Hey, Natsu. I know this is bad timing, but I think I'm going to take a nap." I said. "Khaleesi don't!" He shouted. I yawned as my body yearned for sleep. Natsu looked up at the sky yelping. "Oh man! Thing's just got way worse!" He exclaimed. This caused Doriate to look up at the sky in distraction. I felt Natsu pick me up and hold me on his hip.

We were running through the forest. He laughed, "Works everytime on suckers! Sure we can't fight, but we can always run and hide! This really takes me back! You're almost as gullible as old Guildarts was! Got a voice to find. I'll deal with you when I'm big again!" "Nice one, Natsu! This does take me back." I said giggling resting my head on his shoulders. "Natsu, I'm sorry." I said quietly. "Don't be! You did an awesome job, Lil' Leesi! I'm suprised you were able to attack him. That's better than what I could do. Besides it's best we retreat for now 'cause I don't think an eight year old and a two year old can do much against him." Natsu explained. I nodded my head trying to keep my eyes open. I kept dozing off as Natsu kept freaking out over a voice. He ran through the village jumping from roof to roof.

After a while of running Natsu fell as his body grew big again. "Man. I'm big again! I was just startin' to get used to being a kid again!" He shouted. I felt no different though. "Hey why are you back to normal, but I'm not? Even Finley? Man that's not fair!" I yelled pointing at him pouting. He chuckled before smiling. "Oh man. Lil' Leesi you're one adorable little toddler!" Natsu cooed before pinching my cheeks. "Stop patronizing me!" I yelled puffing my cheeks and pouting.

"What the hell's going on around here?" He questioned. He then turned small again. "Man this is getting really old!" He exclaimed before changing back again. "C'mon Lil' Leesi!" He picked me up again and started walking. "I should've took tusk face down. This changing back and forth is getting really annoying." He said. "At least you're back to normal. I still don't understand. I should've been back to normal as well." I said pouting. "Maybe it's because he regressed you three more times compared to the others." Finley suggested. I tapped my chin, "Maybe. But it still doesn't make sense." I said.

"Natsu." I turned hearing Lucy's voice. "What a relief! I thought we'd lost you!" Wendy said in relief. "We wouldn't have if he'd just stayed with the rest of us." Lucy scolded. "Lucy! Wendy!" I shouted. "Khaleesi?" They exclaimed in shock. "Don't ask. For some reason she can't go back." Natsu stated holding me still. There was silence before I heard squeals. "Oh my god! You're so cute!" Lucy cooed. "She's adorable!" Wendy cooed.

"Long time, no see." A voice said causing Natsu to almost drop me. "It's you!" Natsu exclaimed pointing at her. "A-Ah, Natsu!" I shouted before crawling up his body and sat on his shoulders. I looked ahead to see Flaire. Flaire squeaked before going behind Lucy. "Cool it. She's not the enemy. Flaire is from this village and she wants to help out." Lucy informed. I waved at her, "How ya been Flaire?" I questioned. "C-Cute." She stuttered out.

"So, what're telling me is she's a giant?" Natsu questioned clearly not understanding it. "Wow, even if you're back to your normal age you're still stupid." I muttered. "Hey!" Natsu shouted. "No, silly. The giants raised her." Wendy explained to Natsu. "Hmm." Natsu hummed out still staring at Flaire. "Stop staring." Flaire said still behind Lucy. "I'm sorry about your home, and friends. This must be hard for you. I swear on our guilds name we'll bring back this village and everybody in it." "We think the Eternal Flame might be able to turn everything back to normal." Wendy said. "Flaire was just showing us the way until we ran into you guys." Lucy said. "I see. I'm still chasing that voice from before. I thought I heard it coming from this mountain." Natsu said looking up at the mountain." Natsu stated.

I shook my head. "This is the Eternal Flame right, Flaire?" I looked over to her. "Yes. This isn't a mountain. It's the village's deity. Our great protector." Flaire said holding her hands to her chest. "Natsu looked at her confused, "uhh?" "This is the Eternal Flame." Flaire announced making it clearer for Natsu. "What? There's no way that's a flame!" Natsu exclaimed in shock. "Sir Warrod did mention the flame was frozen. But he didn't say it was huge!" Lucy exclaimed in equal shock. "If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it!" Wendy said in disbelief.

"If this bad boy has the power to restore the village, we should focus all our efforts on thawing it out. Now we just have to figure out how to do that." Lucy pondered.
I turned my head hearing something. "I think something's coming." I stated. "Gray?" Natsu questioned. "Happy?" Lucy asked. "Carla?" Wendy questioned as well. I saw them running towards us. "Run for it! It's got an appetite!" Gray yelled out. Natsu screamed with wide eyes. I looked to see a huge one-eyed monster with wings heading straight towards us. I started pulling on his hair. "Run ya dummy!" I shouted. "What is that?" Lucy exclaimed with wide eyes. "Uh, I don't know, but it's hungry and we're the next dish on the menu!" Happy explained out of breath. "Someone throw a spell already!" Carla shouted out of breath.

"Turn around and ice it, Gray!" Natsu shouted. "I can't afford to waste magic power right now." He informed. "Why?" "Because I think I found a way to unfreeze the village and get things back to normal!" Gray shouted back. Natsu handed me off to Lucy. "Hey Lucy, take Khaleesi for me!" Lucy held me straddling me to her hip. As Natsu and Gray switched tasks giving a high five to each other.
I smiled as I sucked on my necklace. Lucy looked down at me before cooing at me. "I just can't get over how cute you are!" I pouted. "Yeah, enjoy it while it last!" I said. "What the hell? Why is Khaleesi a toddler?" Gray asked. "Don't worry about that now. Just work on thawing the Flame." Lucy said. "Right!" Gray nodded.

~Time Skip~

Finley was currently on my Lacrima contacting Duranbolt. I didn't have to think twice of what that warning meant. It's almost here. Hell's Gare is open. Well first things first. I need to get back to normal and fast.

"It's hard to explain. Uh..Here see for yourself." Finley said holding the Lacrima out to me. I looked to see Doranbolt. Doranbolt blinked a few times before freaking out. "Khaleesi? What happened?" "It's a long story. Here's the coordinates. I need you to get here ASAP, so I can fix this." I said in my two year old form. I had already left the group after getting suffocated by Erza in a hug. I didn't wait for them to catch things up with me. All I cared about was getting back to normal and planning.

Not even a minute later Doranbolt arrived and took us with him. "It's going to take another trip to get you back to Fairy Tail. I have to run an errand as well." Doranbolt said as he carried me. "That's fine. I just want to get back to normal." I said. We stopped at a city. "Its going to take me a few to get more power since you were so far away." He informed. I nodded. I looked around to see what city we were in. I sweatdropped figuring out what city it was.

Out of all the places it's here. I stopped my thoughts as I heard a voice call out. "Finley!" I looked over to see Frosch and Lector walking up to Finley.
Sting and Rogue followed not far behind the two. "What are you doin' all the way out here? And why are you not with Khaleesi?" Lector asked. Finley giggled, "Well.. I'm not alone and as for Khaleesi...it's a long story." Finley said looking up at me. The four looked up at me in Doranbolt's arms.

Sting bursted out into laughter as Rogue chuckled. "How'd'ya managed that?" Lector questioned. I puffed my cheeks pouting, "Yeah. Yeah. Laugh it up now." I said pouting. Doranbolt set me down on the ground before looking down at me. "I'll be back. I have to run an errand for the Council." He informed before vanishing. "W-wait what? You-- Ah, man!" I tried chasing after him before I tripped face first on my dress. "This sucks!" Sting was rolling on the ground laughing in hysterics. I slowly got up and brushed myself off. I look over at Sting before jumping on him and slapping him.

"Stop laughing!" I shouted pouting. I was lifted off of Sting's chest and held to Rogue's. Rogue laughed looking down at me. I puffed my cheeks pouting as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Not you too, Ro." "Sorry Khaleesi, but it is funny." Sting got up and looked over to me. "You look like a little kid trying to play dress up." Sting said patronizing me. "Well either way I think we need to get you clothes that will fit you since you can't walk properly like that." Rogue said looking down at me. "As much as I dislike this situation. I suppose you're right." I said sighing. They walked to a store and bought me an outfit. I thanked them before changing into the dress. I handed my original dress to Finley to put with the rest of my clothes.

"We have to head back to the guild. And we can't just leave ya here defenseless so we're taking ya with us." Sting said walking as I was being carried in Rogue's arms. "I'm not defenseless, ya know. I can still use my magic...well to an extent." I said pouting. "Sure, but you're currently weak. I hardly felt you hitting me." Sting said grinning as he taunted me.

"So what happened anyway?" Lector questioned. "We'll explain everything once we get inside." Finley said. Once they entered Sabertooth quizzical looks were glanced my direction. The guild became quiet as onlookers stared in question. Orga and Yukino walked towards us. "Awe, she's so cute!" Yukino cooed. I rolled my eyes. "Not this again!" I muttered. Finley snickered. "You brought a baby back to the guild. Is she lost or something?" Orga said pointing his finger at my face. My eye twitched. I bit down of his finger as he yelped out in pain. "She just bit me! What the hell is wrong with this kid?" Orga shouted out. "I need a stiff drink after this." I said annoyed. Rogue and Sting sat down at a table with Yukino, Orga, and Rufus. I sat on the table dangling my feet. I sighed before explaining the situation.

"So wait, everyone one is back to normal except for you?" "Yes. I'm not to sure what the hell is going on or why I can't change back?" I stated. "All I know is that this is beyond debilitating to say the least. The faster I can get out of this small and clumsy form the better." I said looking over to Rufus. "Do you know anything about this?" "No, I've never recalled anything like this happening." He informed putting a hand to his chin. I looked down puffing my cheeks out and pouting. I heard a squeal come from Yukino. I looked over towards her with a tilted head. "Sorry Khaleesi. I can't help it though. You're just so adorable as a toddler!" She exclaimed with a close eyed smile. "Yeah, but she's still feisty even if she's bite size now." Orga stated. Sting laughed as he ruffled my hair, "She sure is!' Sting exclaimed. I slapped his hand away glaring at him. "I think so too! Rogue, can we keep her?" Frosch said hugging me. Rogue sweatdropped. "I don't think that's how it works, Frosch." Rogue said. "How long did Doranbolt say he was gonna be?" Sting questioned. "I'm not for sure. He said something about an errand." I stated thinking about what he said.

I felt my body being picked up and straddled against Rogue's hip. "It will probably be faster if I just take you there." He said before leaving with our two Exceeds out the door. "Awe man. I was having fun messing with her!" Sting sighed out in complaint.

I giggled as we started walking. I had Finley call Doranbolt to tell him. I looked up at Rogue before poking his cheek. He raised an eyebrow and looked down at me. "Thanks Rogue." He hummed smiling, "Well I couldn't just let you stay like this even if you are a cute toddler." Rogue said light heartedly laughing while pinching my cheek softly.

We got about a quarter of the way there before I rested my head on his shoulder. Within seconds I was asleep.

|Rogue's POV|

I carried the sleeping Khaleesi in my arms as I made my way up to the Fairy Tail guild. Tiny hands clung onto my shirt as she had her tiny head rested on my shoulder. I walked in as everyone turned to look at me. I was greeted by Gajeel and his exceed. "What brings you here? Huh?" He looked over past my shoulder before turning back to me. "She looks like Khaleesi. Smells like her too! Don't tell me you two had a love child that you have kept hidden!" Gajeel exclaimed with wide eyes. My eyes widened in shock. I completely forgot about how this might appear to others. No doubt everything would be taken out of context.

I regained my composure. I softly nudged Khaleesi awake. She stirred before groaning, "Hmm?" "We're here. Time to wake up." I said softly. She rubbed her eyes with her hands. I smiled softly. She looks so innocent and adorable looking like this. It's hard not to smile seeing her big bright green eyes.
I turned my head looking back to Gajeel.

"No,she's not Khaleesi and I's secret child. This is Khaleesi. It's better if she tells you herself."I spoke. "Huh? Who the hell said that?" Khaleesi shouted out looking before she saw Gajeel. "Of course it was the piece scrap metal." She muttered. I set Khaleesi down on the ground and kissed her forehead goodbye before turning to leave. "Good luck with everything Khaleesi." I said smiling softly. "Thanks for the help Rogue! I'll see ya around." I heard her say as I left.

I started walking back, thinking about what Gajeel insinuated before knowing the truth. My cheeks flushed slightly at the thought. I honestly wouldn't mind if she was the mother of my children. I shook my head trying to shake off the thought of a pregnant Khaleesi.

I sighed. Do you even know what you're doing to me, Khaleesi? I groaned. I don't think you realized this Khali; you have an effect on me more than you think. Ugh. No I can't think like that. It's not right. I sighed making the trip back to Sabertooth with Frosch.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.1K 189 14
"...our existence is forbidden..." In a world where magic is seen as a threat, Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla meet each other on a run for dear l...
639 33 21
Born to a family who rejected her, Morana Kaida was the result of an affair. Cast out and hated for the loss of another, her life was filled with tra...
380 51 13
My name is Yvonne Dragneel. Wizard of Fairytail and Princess of Alvarez. I however lost my powers when I saved my Fairytail family from Acnologia. My...
113 1 36
Acnologia has killed Fairy Tail...or so the world believes. In the aftermath of this news, the balance of power in Fiore, and the world at large, shi...