The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery

8K 330 345
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

Earlier that day

"you know? I didn't actually think you would ever let me take care of your kids", Kangmi told her older brother Donghyun. Donghyun shrugged and gave her all of the kid's belongings.

"Well I have a business trip, I'm a single father, Yeongdo is busy, Junseo is not here, and it is too late to book a babysitter because I have to leave quickly" He reasoned as he said goodbye to his five kids. That makes sense because Kangmi isn't the best at taking care of kids and is known to be free-spirited. "I have to leave, please don't kill them and only for two months", her brother said before leaving.

Kangmi turned to her nephews, who she saw once in a while but was still kind of close to them, and smiled. "So little rascals", she said with a creepy smile.

Yangyang watched as Kun packed for him. Again, he had somehow made the older pack his stuff but that wasn't his worry at the moment. He was worried about having to live alone with his two crushes.

Once Kun was done, he patted the younger, who was freaking out, and left the room.

"Are you ready?" Xiaojun asked, which scared the hell out of Yangyang because he didn't see when the older boy came inside the room. The last time he remembered it was only him and Kun.

It was then that he noticed his suitcase was perfectly done and ready to go.

"Fucking god, Xiaojun"

Xiaojun frowned upon hearing the younger curse. "no cursing"

Yangyang clicked his tongue and followed Xiaojun out of the room. Hendery was already waiting for them by the front door.

Upon seeing them Hendery sighed dramatically. "finally! I thought I would have to wait the whole day"

"You just had to wait a little bit", Xiaojun said as he grabbed his suitcase which he had left with Hendery while he had gone to get Yangyang.

Hendery chuckled and ruffled Xiaojun's hair playfully. Once the three of them were ready and settled to leave, they walked to the parking lot.

"Who do you think is our driver?" Hendery asked curiously and the other two shrugged in response.

"Ryeowook" An unknown voice spoke, scaring the three boys which made them almost drop their things and run away.

"Fuck!" They all cursed but in different languages. Yangyang in German, Hendery in English, and Xiaojun in Korean.

Ryeowook chuckled unamusedly. "It wasn't my intention to scare you three" He apologized while trying not to laugh and helped them place their belongings inside the car.

"Before I forget I will be your driver from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sundays are my days off. My number is in the folder and I will only work for you three for 3 months" Ryeowook explained to them and the three boys nodded understandingly.

.....

"So what you're saying Kangmi is that us three will have to take care of 3-year-old twins who are alive and are your nephews?" Hendery asked Kangmi, who had taken her time to explain everything to them because she knew that those idiots wouldn't even look at the folder.

Kangmi nodded with a smile hoping that they finally understood. "That is exactly what I said", she said since she had repeated the explanation five times.

"Okay", the trio said and shrugged and went back to watching the tv.

"That means you three have to be responsible", Kangmi told them.

"Also you will be sharing a room" The trio hummed in response, not really paying attention to their boss.

"Are you guys even listening?" Kangmi exclaimed clearly annoyed. Those three never listened to her unless it was about work and raising their pay.

Xiaojun being the nice person he is, responded to her question. "Eh not really"

Kangmi looked at them in disbelief before scoffing and walking to the door. "You know what?! I'm leaving", she announced before slamming the front door closed.

"She's such a drama queen" YangYang commented as he stared at the door.

"Yeah, but it makes sense, after all, she's Kun ge's cousin" Xiaojun stated agreeing with the younger.

Hendery couldn't help but recall one thing she said. "She said we would be sharing a room"

"Will we even fit in one bed?" Yangyang questioned since it was three of them.

"We'll see", Hendery responded with a smirk. Yangyang and Xiaojun looked at him confused. what was going through his mind?

certainly, it was a happy thought.

Nighttime💤

"This bed is so comfortable" Yangyang commented as he threw himself on the bed. He ended up settling himself in the middle of the bed.

"And big", Xiajoun said as he lay beside on the right side of Yangyang.

Hendery settled himself on the left side of Yangyang. "And a nice place to sleep in", he commented. Basically, Yangyang was in the middle of the other two boys.

They turned off the lights and slept while cuddling with each other. Everything was peaceful and quiet until. "hendery hyung, can you please remove your hand from my thighs"

.....

It had been an hour since Xiaoyu dropped the twins and everything was going pretty well. Currently, the twins were seated in front of the trio and they were just staring at each other.

Seeing how no one was going to say something, Hendery was the first one to break the silence. "So what do we do?" He questioned, not knowing what to do. He was never in a situation like this.

"I don't know", Xiaojun responded with a blank face. He felt threatened by the way one of the twins was looking at him.

Yangyang silently agreed with Xiaojun. He also didn't know what to do.

"Hello, I'm Mingyu and this is Minho", one of the 3-year-old twins finally said. He was holding his twin's hand since he was kind of afraid of the three adults.

"Oh my god, they talk!" Yangyang squealed in excitement and shook Hendery, who was beside him, by the shoulders. Hendery stopped him when he started to feel dizzy.

"Yangyang, they are toddlers not dogs", Xiaojun commented and proceeded to introduce them, "We are Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang"

Mingyu smiled and pointed at Yangyang, "tiny hyung", and then pointed at Xiaojun, "middle hyung"

"And big hyung", Minho said pointing at Hendery. Both twins giggled when they figured out what to call the three adults.

Xiaojun gasped in disbelief. "Did they just assume that Hendery can top me"

"because I can" Hendery commented teasingly and Xiaojun smacked him on the arm.

Xiaojun pouted and crossed his arms. He could top Hendery if he wanted.

"It's okay babe", Hendery teasingly said and leaned in to whisper something in Xiaojun's ear, "you can call me dadd-"

Xiaojun gasped in disbelief. "I'm going to kill you" He threatened with a glare, but in Hendery's eyes, Xiaojun was just adorable.

"Not if you can't catch me" Hendery answered and ran away before Xiaojun could get him. Xiaojun huffed and ran after him.

Yangyang rolled his eyes and turned to the twins. "You see this kid, this is what I call Xiaojun trying to establish dominance", he said and the twins looked back at him with confused eyes. To be honest, Yangyang felt a little left out and instead of showing it, he tried to joke about the situation.

Mingyu noticed how Yangyang was just staring at the other two and clapped his hands to get his attention. "Tiny hyung, can we go to the park?" He asked with innocent eyes. Yangyang smiled and nodded.

"Eh sure, we can go once those two are done chasing each other"

"YAH YOU BASTARD COME BACK" Xiaojun yelled at Hendery who went inside their room.

Hendery being Hendery accidentally fell because of a shoe. Xiaojun wasn't able to stop himself and landed on top of him which caused their faces to be one centimeter away from each other. Both stared at each other's eyes and subconsciously Xiaojun started to lean closer to Hendery.

Yangyang went inside the room and stopped after seeing the position the other two were in. "Guys the twins want to go to the park so stand up and let's go", he said with a raised eyebrow. He felt jealous, but he wasn't jealous of either of them. He wanted to be part of it.

He shook his thoughts off and went back to the twins.

Hendery smirked and flipped their position, so now he was on top of Xiaojun. This sudden movement caused Xiaojun's heart to beat fast. Hendery leaned down and gave Xiaojun a small kiss on the lips. He then stood and went to Yangyang. Xiaojun lay there stunned, flustered, and speechless. It was his first kiss! and Hendery stole it!

....

The five of them were in the park. Yangyang and Hendery were playing with the twins while Xiaojun was sitting on a bench keeping an eye on them. He couldn't stop thinking about the small kiss with Hendery. He wanted to join Yangyang and Hendery but he felt weird. He felt nervous to be around Hendery.

"Hey, are you going to join us?" Yangyang asked Xiaojun. He was concerned by the older boy's behavior.

"Uh yeah but not right now"

Yangyang sat next to him. "Are you okay? you seem a little shaken"

"I'm fine", Xiaojun responded a little too fast. Yangyang looked at him with worried eyes but decided to not ask.

Instead, he smiled and dragged Xiaojun with him. "Let's go play with them" Xiaojun's heart started to beat fast when Yangyang held his hand. Seriously, What was wrong with him?

Xiaojun decided to ignore the weird feeling he got from Yangyangs touch and tried to act normal. Yangyang let go of Xiaojun's hand, once they approached Hendery and the twins. This made Xiaojun feel sad and crave for the younger's touch. Is he going crazy?

"I was thinking", Hendery said after the other two finally stood in front of him.

Yangyang snorted and interrupted Hendery. "You actually use your brain and think?"

Hendery glared at him before continuing his sentence. "Shut up, we should get matching t-shirts so we should go to the mall, and we can eat there"

"I agree because I'm hungry", Yangyang said in agreement.

They both looked at Xiaojun who got nervous from being stared at by the two boys. He nodded nervously and they headed to the mall after stopping a taxi. Surely, they didn't almost forget the twins.

...

They had arrived at the mall, and now Hendery was ordering them food at McDonald's. Hendery had to order and pay after he lost rock paper scissors against the other two. While Hendery ordered Yanyang, Xiaojun, and the twins waited at a table.

"I'm back" Hendery announced as he arrived at the table with the food. He gave the twins their happy meals and Xiaojun and Yangyang their hamburgers.

"So where are we going after eating?".Xiaojun asked as he took a bite of his delicious burger.

Yangyang swallowed the fry in his mouth and answered Xiaojun. "I searched it up and there's a store called JOY that sells toddler clothes"

"middle hyung, he keeps eating my nuggets" Minho wined to Xiaojun as he pointed to Hendery.

Xiaojun sighed and smacked Hendery on the head. "stop eating the twin's nuggets"

"But I paid for it", Hendery said and stuck his tongue at Xiaojun and Yangyang. Really mature of him.

"Doesn't mean you can eat it" Xiaojun scolded his groupmate and Hendery scoffed like a little kid. While the twin stuck his tongue out at Hendery.

"But they're so good" Hendery defended himself plus he paid for it.

"But it's not your food", Yangyang stated.

"Is that Jungha lost?" Mingyu, one of the twins, asked Yangyang.

"Who's Jungha?"

"Our brother"

Yangyang furrowed his eyebrow as he took a better look at where the twin was pointing. "Do you wanna see if it's him?"

Mingyu nodded and dragged his twin brother with him to the boy who was crying. Yangyang followed behind them not wanting to lose them. and Xiaojun and Hendery also followed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yangyang asked in a soft voice trying not to scare the little boy

"No I lost my hy-ungs", the little boy cried

"Oh no don't cry", Minho said and hugged his brother who upon seeing the twins felt relief. Mingyu soon followed his twin and hugged Jungha from the other side.

"What's your name?" Xiaojun asked the little boy as he kneeled beside him.

"Jeon Jungha", the little boy responded and the three adults nodded in acknowledgment.

"Do you want to walk around and see if we can find your hyung's?" Hendery suggested to which Baby jun nodded

"By the way I am Yangyang, this is Xiaojun, and Hendery" Yangyang introduced all of them with a smile.

"Yang Hyung, Jun Hyung, Dery Hyung, Gyu hyung and Min hyung", baby jun said their names in a cute voice. They found him so cute and the twins smiled upon hearing the nickname of their favorite brother.

"Let's go baby bro" Mingyu exclaimed and Jungha nodded with excitement.

"hyung can we keep him?" Minho asked even though he lives with Jungha.

"NO" The trio responded at the same time. They had enough with the twins.

Mingyu and Minho held baby Jun's hands and walked on each side of him. The three adults followed behind them. It was honestly a cute sight. The twins on each side of baby jun, them being a little bit taller than him.

They walked about for an hour with no success in finding baby Jun's hyung's. Without them noticing baby jun ran off. They were about to scream for him but the toddler went straight to two people who they recognized.

"Cough Cough" Yangyang fake coughed as they got closer to them. The couple looked at them with an 'oh' expression.

"So you guys are irresponsible hyungs", Yangyang said and shook his head in disapproval. They all had their arms crossed as well as the twins.

"He disappeared", Mark defended himself

"He can't just disappear", Xiaojun stated

Donghyuck gave them a small smile, "Anyways, what are you guys doing here?", he asked.

"Well we came to buy the twin's clothes but then we found baby Jun crying and decided to help him because the twins wouldn't let him go", Hendery explained.

Donghyuck was honestly thankful that it was the trio that found Baby jun. "thank you for taking care of him"

"You're welcome and we want ice cream", all five of them said. Markhyuck knew that they would ask for something but it kind of scared them that the twins also said that. It's like they had rehearsed it.

It also scared the trio who had no idea that they were going to respond to the same thing. With smiles and laughter, their day ended with them eating ice cream and having fun with Mark, baby jun, and Donghyuck. All five of them with the toddlers went to JOY and bought the things they needed before heading home.

This wasn't so hard.

except feelings were getting discovered.

...............................................................................................................................................................

me, myself, I, and the dumbass who has my heart.

~Rose🌹<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 240 20
"People will never change themselves" - Jung Krystal "Now I know how value and important person you are" - Jung Jaehyun "I know I will be always invi...
1.8M 122K 49
╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred perc...
758K 23.9K 41
What happens when Kira falls for you? What happens when he might actually have a softer side to him. But what if you like him back? From a shy girl t...
306K 28.5K 67
29/08/2020- 07/06/2022 Nandani Sharma, typical Indian girl next door who lived in Bangalore with her Dida and younger brother Rishabh. Her parents di...