Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 30

41.5K 1K 710
By KirstieQuirke

Camila's POV

I hear a ringtone loud in my ear bringing me out my sleep barley. I grunt spreading my arm forward, I nudge Ace keeping my eyes closed still half asleep.

"Hmm!" He groans.

I nudge him again getting frustrated because I'm still tired as shit and the ringtone is loud, "What!?" He mumbles.

"Your phone, turn it off" I mumble turning over.

I feel the bed dip as he sits up on the bed, "Cam, it's your phone" his voice husky, he reaches over me to the bedside table.

He's silent as the phone continues to ring, "Its...Aiden" hatred laced in his words.

My eyes slowly open and I turn my head back to him seeing him hover over me showing me the screen of my phone. I lazily take it from him and answer holding it to my ear and closing my eyes again.

I know he hesitated to tell me who was calling because he hates Aiden but he told me and that just shows me how mature he is, he could've easily declined and told me it was someone else..but he didn't.

"Hey" his voice loud in my ear.

I groan at the sudden loudness not meaning to, "Hi" I mumble.

"I haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I'd give you a call, I spoke with Julia...she said you seen Ace"

"And?" Is all I say, I'm still half asleep and can't be bothered with that he has to say about Ace, he sure had an earful five years ago. I open my eyes again seeing Ace staring at the ceiling with his arms under his head, his feelings hidden behind his collected features.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just woke up" I tell him the truth.

"Sorry I didn't mean to waken you, but this Ace thing. Do you really think it's a good idea, he left you remember?"

Why does everyone keep trying to remind me like I'm fucking stupid, I know what happened because it was me it happened to.

"Obviously" I say bitter, I'm really not in the mood for this. I was happy...having a good ass dream.

"Okay well Julia was right I don't think you should throw your heart out there again, what if he hurts you...again"

"He's different, we both are" I defend. People are still against us and it's fucking ridiculous.

"How are you so sure? Doesn't mean he won't get up and leave you again"

"I know he won't because I'm laying in his fucking bed naked, we're on a trip and talking about having kids, no one knows what it's like when it's just us two and people need to stay the fuck out of my business!" I snap.

Shit I didn't mean too, I'm just so sick of people trying to think what's best.

Ace's head whips around to me, his features of clear anger now.

"Camila, I'm sorry okay. I just want you to be happy" he softly speaks.

My eyes not leaving Ace's intense stare as I speak back to Aiden, "and I am happy..happier than I've ever been" Ace's eyes soften for a second behind Aiden begins to speak again.

"Good, I have to go but Kyle misses you, maybe we can meet up next weekend or something?"

"I miss him too and sure" I hang up.

"Does he know you can't have children?" His intense stare holds, his eyes burning through me.

"No. You, Asher and Hannah are the only ones"

"Does he know that what you and him had was only a one night thing?"

"Of course" I reach my hand out grabbing his jaw and wiggling it, "Stop being grumpy" I joke.

"I don't think he does" he ignores.

I lean up on my elbow swiping my thumb back and forth on his chin, "He does" I made it clear before it even happened.

"Seems like he doesn't and he sure had a lot of shit to say about me, the kid is clearly in love with you"

He heard all that?

"Ace...stop, it wouldn't matter if he loved me because I love you, no one else" I reassure him before leaning forward and capturing his lips.

He pulls me on top of him, "Okay I'll stop and just..never mind" he sighs.

"No tell me, remember communication"

"I just fucking hate him and I badly want to rub it in his face that I bent you over a pool table" he laugh but I know he's being serious.

"I think I beat you to it but saying I'm naked in your bed" I smirk, it wasn't necessary but it just came out.

"Couldn't be more proud" he gives me a cheeky grin.

I peck his lips again, "What's on the agenda today?" I ask.

"Town, maybe I can make dinner again tonight and we can have a look around the stores they have"

"Okay, I'll go get ready" I crawl off him and head to the wardrobe, naked. His eyes on me as I go into the bathroom with my clothes in my hand.

Standing in front of the mirror I turn around to see the back of the dress, the colour a red mahogany, it's a silk material clinging to my skin with how tight it is. It's a v-neck dress showing off the little cleavage I have. Just under my breasts at either side is fishnet like style going right down to the hem at the front of the dress, showing off my naked skin at either side. It's sexy and I know Ace would like it, I'm debating on weather to get it for him but this place is pretty pricey just like the rest of this little town. The last dress cost loads and I wish Ace didn't buy it, it's too much for a dress.

I still have so much medical bills and maybe school to think about, I can't be wasting the little money I have on dresses I'll probably wear once.

"Cam?" I hear his voice outside the changing room I'm in.

"Here" I poke my head out the curtain.

He told me to have a look in the store as he got groceries for whatever he is cooking tonight, so once we roamed this little town together in the freezing snow, in and out of different store. I came into this store as the dresses on show caught my eye, that's when he told me to look in here while he got groceries.

He slides through the curtain as I continue to look in the mirror, his eyes go from my toes up to the hair on my head slowly as he drools at me. Our eyes look in the mirror in front of me, staring at my reflection he cheeks out the front of my dress.

"S-Shit" he stammers.

"You like?" I place my hand on my hips feeling my confidence break through with his reaction once again.

"Hold on" he turns me around by my shoulders, his eyes once again scanning my body as they dilate, his once brown eyes now black.

"You done gawking? I need to take this off" I laugh.

He puts his finger in the air for me to pause, "Take off your panties" his eyes slowly move from my breasts to my eyes, his voice deep full of lust.

"What?" I laugh in disbelief, "We're in public" I whisper as if he doesn't already know.

"I know but we are in here and they are out there and you've just given me a boner and..." he reaches out pulling me towards him by my hips, "I don't think I can wait until we're back at the lake house" his hands move around to my ass gently squeezing.

I couldn't help but grin at how crazy it would be and the thought is already making me wet.

"We can't..that's crazy" I whisper trying to act as though it doesn't turn me on, the adrenaline of being in here and fucking without anyone knowing is crazy.

Ace's POV

"Oh yeah?" I leave a wet kiss on her shoulders before trailing it up her neck underneath her earlobe, she moans momentarily and my lips turn up on her skin, "I'm like a moth to a flame" my fingers curl underneath the bottom of the tight dress dragging it up and leaving it just below her ass.

I take my lips to her ear and whisper, my voice deep and demanding, "Do you want it rough so you feel the raw pain between your legs every time you try walk or do you want it gentle so you can walk straight?"

Her breathing uneven as she leans forward bring her lips to my ear, I expect her to whisper me the answer but she didn't. "I think..." Her warm tongue licks my ear before running her tongue from under my ear to my shoulder, I suppress a groan as I feel her teeth sink into the skin on my shoulder, "I'll go with option number one"

Her hands lightly trail up my arms leaving a flaming trail with her touch, her hands rest on the nape of my neck. "Yes ma'am" I say before pulling the dress up and resting it on her lower stomach. I walk forward pushing her back against the mirror.

I slide my hand down underneath the front of her thong reaching her heat, I swipe across her soaking wet folds before putting two fingers deep into her. She moans throwing her head back against the mirror, I stop and she whimpers, "You need to be quiet baby, otherwise people will know and I can't have that"

She nods gripping my shoulders, my fingers begin to move pumping in and out of her fast. Her head rests back against the mirror as her leg moves up in the air giving me more access to her entrance.

"Tight and wet, just how I like it" I murmur.

"Ace!" She whispers a moan, "Please" she begs.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me now" her mouth slightly parted as my fingers continue, don't need to tell me twice.

I take my fingers out and lick them before pulling her thong to her feet, she steps out of them as she clamps her legs shut for friction. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down along with my boxers enough for my hard dick to come out.

I lift her up by the ass and her lips immediately find mine, our tongues find each other with need as I line us up. I ram into her hard filling her tight walls and she moan biting my lip, her nails digging into the nape of my neck to help detain her loud moan.

I pursue to thrust my hips hard kissing her lips to stop myself from moaning, "Oh shit!" She whines throwing her head back, I know she's finding it hard to stay quiet.

"Ac.." she begin to moan aloud but my hand covers her mouth quickly.

One hand behind her lower back holding her up as the other cups her mouth, "Fuck!" I groan looking at her, this is by far the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Her hair a curly mess pressed against the mirror, her cheeks flushed red as I bury my hard cock inside her, rough. Her eyes dark full of lust as they look back at mine.

Her moans muffled against my hand blocking her from screaming the whole place down. I feel my cock twitch in her as he nails once again dig into my skin but this time deeper, the pain coaxing me.

I pull out of her just to pound back into her, I do it again and again until I feel her pussy clench around me. Her eyes pleading for release so I pick up the pace, her feet lock around me as her back arches away from the mirror and flush to my body, her eyes roll to the back of her head as she moans into my hand. I slow my hard movements, slowly riding her through her high before pulling out of her.

I drop her onto her bare feet and remove my hand from her mouth, she smirks breathlessly. She turns around facing the mirror pressing her ass against me, rubbing her ass against my rock hard cock.

She smiles back at me wanting more, "Mr Chambers doesn't seem fully satisfied" she whisper and my jaw hits the ground. I touch her hips cherishing the view in front of me, I bend my knees grabbing my dick and lining back up to her entrance, sill dripping wet.

I pull her hips back smashing myself back into her, burying deep inside her. I groan grasping her hips tighter before my hand wraps around her brown lock pulling her head back to me.

The hand still resting on her hip until I run it up the front of her body taking a handful of her breast. She moans holding her own hand over her mouth. I tug at the dress allowing her breast to come out, I flick her hard nipple gaining a remarkable muffled moan, the mirror in front giving me an amazing view.

I grasp her breast one more time before running my hand up to her neck gently wrapping my fingers around, thrusting faster and harder.

I look in the mirror to her reaction, her eyes lighting up with excitement of my fingers wrapped around her neck. Just the view of my hand around her neck as I pound into her from behind does it for me, i fill her up moaning her name and burying my face into the crook of her neck slowing my movements, I watch as her legs buckle and her eyes roll once again to the back of her head. I hold her up with my arm around her waist and my other hand remains on her neck. I can feel her pussy clench around me again as she bursts through her orgasm.

She takes her hand away from her mouth and grins at me, her chest heaving up and down as her breast is on show, she looks freshly fucked and I love it.

I pull out of her again and button my jeans back up, she bends over picking her thong up. I can feel my dick already hard again, this woman will definitely kill me.

Fuck me...

She pulls her thong up and turns her back to me again as I gawk at her, "Unzip me, I need to change back into my clothes"

I nod and unzip the back of the dress, she grabs my hand as I try leave the the changing room. "Where you going?"

"I can't watch you change because if I do we won't be leaving here" I tell her truthfully and she giggles, I slip out the curtain trying to act nonchalant, like I didn't just fuck my girl hard against the mirror on the wall.

People are walking around shopping and talking not knowing, I smirk to myself remembering the events that just took place. I've never done that before and I'm glad I seen her in that breathtaking dress. Shit, the adrenaline from that was amazing.

"Ready" Cam says whipping the curtain back, her hair now back to normal to the nice curls they were before. Her lips plump shinning from lip balm I'm sure because she's always got that somewhere on her but her cheeks are still crimson red and I smile trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Satisfied?"

"Shut up" she walks by me trying not to laugh herself, her walk is completely different from before and I know exactly why.

"Having trouble walking?" I tease as she hangs the dress back up, people walking by us. She looks back to giving me evils as I tease her.

__________________________________

Super long chapter for you guys!🔥🥵
Hope you enjoyed.

(The dress for some visual)

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 179K 58
1 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila Reeves is an eighteen year old girl new to college life, she's hot headed, confident and a joker. She has a close loving fami...
107K 4.2K 54
𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 Andromeda is far too alien for Earth. When she is merely a kid, she falls from a sky full of stars and appears as an abnormal reading on S...
154K 7.5K 28
percy jackson was a kind-hearted, brave person who had experienced a lot in her so far short life. in order to at least for a moment forget the event...
60.9K 3.1K 56
[WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST] After suffering a heartbreak caused by no explanation, DYLAN MILLER does everything she can to forget about HUNTER GRAYSON...