I'll Always Love You: S. Todo...

By That_One_Guy0107

So, idk if anyone reads this, but like... This WAS a Various X Reader with a ton of Bakubro action, but as I... More

Dumbasses
SHIPPPPPP
Bakubabe??
OOOOOO JEALOUSY
Crackheadery
!!WARNING VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!
I really dont know what to call this rn lol
Authors Note (READ PLEASE)
This is Chaotic
Kirishima BOIS
1k BABY!!!
MINAAA!!
Villains Are HERE!!
Requests?
VINERS!!
THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!
The New Chats
Dabi with a side of Shoto.
I was tagged ig?
Valentine's Chat
Since When Can Parents Make A Group Chat?!?!
The Get Laid Race
Bakagou's favorite :)
A Stupid Reason To Fight.
Insomnia
(Y/n) Protection Squad
That Adorable Ball of Anxiety <3
Kiri is Best Boi
Pokemon Battle??
The Choice?
April Fools!
(Y/n)'s Ships?
Universe-inator..?
4k?!?! Thx guys!
Tea Time!!
Triple Date Night!!
Bruh Moment
Eri bebe
The After-Breakup
Backstory!~
Tom Crook is Satan.
We're Back At The Bar!!
Bakugou's Birthday!
Teasing.
We Love An Actual Chatfic Chapter.
After A Fight...
We is going back to the CrAcK
A Title.
50 Chapters & Late 5k/Early 6k Special
Oh, God... Back to the Story!
Some Happiness in a Sea of Angst
After The USJ: Year 2
Fuck Your Life
Da Bee Movie
Mother's Day!!
Anime Night
A/N
HxH x MHA (Text Vers.)
Late 7k special.
GPS and KSG
Ending It.
Shameless Plug :)
Announcement
Official Final Chapter. Please Read!!

Part of the Family

279 10 24
By That_One_Guy0107

LOML 😘✌❤

[Boyfriend]
Yo

yo

Wanna come visit the family?

lol the family of daddy issues meets with the child with parent issues.
totally

Somehow, even over text
I can still tell when you're being sarcastic.

you know it bby

Yumi made cookies.

be there in 10

I knew you'd say that.
Touya is picking you up.

E P I C
wait has the trash been taken out?

If you mean Father, he's away on a conference.
He should be back in the morning.

aight then we have til morning.

To do what?

anything lol

Anything?

a n y t h i n g. p e r i o d t

Alright lol.
See you later babe.

ttyl bby

You logged out.

"THE PARTY IS HERE BITCHESSSS!!" You kicked the door in and walked through. "Sorry... Forgot you were the quiet ones." You rubbed your neck.

"It's okay! Welcome back, (Y/n)" Fuyumi said. 

"Yo! Wassup." Natsuo high-fived you. "Where's Touya?"

Dabi walked in behind you. "Sorry. I had to watch that entrance from behind." He smirked.

"Pervert." You murmured. "I have a boyfriend now!"

Shoto appeared from around the corner and you ran over to him. "That is correct." He smiled.

"Eh? So. It's mindless flirting. I'm not tryna steal my youngest brother's girlfriend." Dabi laughed.

"So. I can stay until the trash come back right? Where's Mama Roki?" You looked around to see your second mother nowhere.

"She was tired and wanted to stay home," Shoto said. "Just the Todoroki kids tonight."

"Aw! I'm a Todoroki kid now?" You laughed.

"Only if you want to be. I doubt you will with you calling Father the 'Trash Man' every time." Shoto replied.

"You right. You right. 😗✌"

"How did you just emoji in real life..." Fuyumi asked.

"I have my ways." You jumped onto the kitchen counter. "What're we gonna do tonight, lads?"

"We have a switch, but Father never lets us play Mario Kart all together ever since we beat him... Wanna play?" Natsuo asked.

"Sure, but I must warn you. I am a G O D at Mario Kart." You smiled. (This is actually true cuz I played it at Gold's house before I got my own switch and I DEMOLISHED my brothers at Mario Kart the first time we played.)

You started to get off the counter, but Shoto quickly picked you up bridal style and carried you to the living room. "LET ME DOWN! I am NOT a child!" You hit him on the chest and he laughed.

"DABI NOO!!!" You yelled as Dabi beat you last minute on the last lap in Bowser's castle.

"HAH!!" He laughed in your face.

"I saw we play Rainbow Road again. THEN we can see if you win! I'm a beast at Rainbow Road and YOU KNOW IT!!" You laughed.

"Yumi! You sure you don't wanna join?" Natsuo asked. Fuyumi was sitting beside the TV with her switch and was patiently playing Animal Crossing. "Nope! I'm good here." She smiled.

"Guys, it's been hours. You can't possibly want to play again." Shoto sighed and put his head on your shoulder. (You were in his lap.)

"YEP!" You, Touya, and Natsuo replied. You all wanted to win again. Dabi was in the lead currently.

"I wanna do something else tho," Shoto said.

"Aw, is the baby tired?" Dabi teased and Shoto shot him a glare.

"Well, what do you wanna do? I'm sure that they'll be fine with doing whatever!" You asked.

"I'm not so sure that my brothers would want to join in what I want to do," Shoto whispered in your ear. (T E A) You turned bright red.

"I do believe you're correct, little brother." Natsuo laughed. "Cuz I wanna play Mario Kart."

"W-well, I can take a break..." You said.

"I thought you were the 'god'? Gods don't take breaks." Dabi was purposely triggering your competitiveness.

"I still am and this god-" You pointed to yourself. "-can take breaks when her boyfriend wants to do something else."

"You're just scared you're gonna lose again," Dabi replied.

"No! I could win. If Shoto wanted to play again, but he doesn't. So, if you'll excuse me." You stood up and grabbed Shoto's hand. "We are gonna go. Enjoy yourselves." You dropped the controller and you both walked to Shoto's old room.

"You were struggling to hit Touya, weren't you?" Shoto asked.

"Yes. Yes I was." You smiled and sat down on his bed. He walked to the other side and laid down, face first.

"Tired?" You laid beside him.

He nodded.

"Aww." He moved over to cuddle with you and you messed with his hair, trying to get the colors on different sides.

"Did you just want to lay here or do you actually want to do something?" You asked.

"I don't know. I just wanna be with you."

You both smiled then you heard banging and the door opened. "ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING UP HERE AIGHT?! I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO THAT!!" Dabi yelled and you could here Natsuo cracking up beside him.

"I kinda want to now that you're against it." You replied.

"Same," Shoto said.

"NUH UH! NOPE!!" Dabi shut the door and ran downstairs. You both could hear Natsuo fall on the ground outside, still laughing, which made you both laugh.

"Dabi's gone." You walked back to Shoto's bed. It was later at night and his siblings were asleep.

"Oh okay." He moved to face you.

"You enjoy your nap?" You climbed in bed beside him.

"Yep. Did you beat Dabi at Mario Kart?"

"You know it, baby." You smiled and quickly kissed him.

"Are you staying here tonight or going back to the dorms?"

"I can stay if you want me to. Your dad will be back in the morning tho."

"Who cares? I want you to stay here." He said and he kissed you. "Are Nat and Yumi asleep?"

You nodded and he climbed on top of you. You guys can imagine the rest.

When you woke up, you forgot where you were until you looked around. Shoto's room. You could hear the shower running and breakfast cooking downstairs. You didn't think anyone knew you were since when you used to stay the night, Fuyumi would come to ask what you wanted before cooking. Nobody knew you were still here which means Endeavor didn't either. You pretended to be asleep when you heard the shower turn off and Shoto walked out.

"Still asleep?" He asked. When you didn't respond, you could hear him getting dressed and after he got done he woke you up.

"Babe?" He whispered. "Nobody knows you're here, you know?"

"Mhm..." You sat up and remembered that you were not dressed.

He smiled and threw his hoodie and your clothes at you. He left so you could have privacy and you took a shower, got dressed, and put his hoodie on over your clothes. You grabbed your shoes and walked downstairs.

"Heyyy..." You said as you walked into the kitchen. "Sorry, I just wanted to say bye before I left. Thanks for inviting me last night." You said as you made your way to the door.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to stay?" Fuyumi asked while Endeavor glared at you. He then looked at the hoodie and at Shoto.

"No, no. I wouldn't want to intrude. I've stayed longer than I planned anyway." You walked back to give Shoto a kiss before you walked back to the door. "See you at the dorms, Sho!" You walked out the door.

"Yo, bitch. Get in." Bakugou pulled up as you were walking back to the dorms.

"Since when do you have a car?! Are you even allowed to be driving!?" 

"Legally since yesterday." He held up his license. "So get in. Your shitty boyfriend called. Something about wanting you home safe and me being able to drive and shit."

"Wow. You really picked me up cuz Shoto said so. Do you-" You gasped. "You CARE about me!!" You sat in the passenger seat of his bright red car. (Leave it up to your imagination, but it's basically a red convertible, it's fairly new too.)

"Tsk." He simply said "We did use to mess around, did we not? Of course, I care."

"Aww!!" You smiled. "I knew it."

"Oi, don't get any ideas. Kirishima also forced me to go so don't get all emotional, Mindless Pikachu."

"I thought I was 'Motherfucking Dunce-face and Eyebag's love child'"

"Nah. Too much to say. Now you're Mindless Pikachu." He kept his eyes focused on the road and despite that, you didn't feel safe in the car of a man called 'AngryPom' on your phone.

LOML 😘✌❤

Are you home?

yep! thanks for the Pomeranian uber.

Father just got done giving me a lecture about 'reckless sex'
and how I can't just keep random sluts in my room.
I almost snapped.

i would've.
ALSO
I might be a whore, but i am not a slut.

You're neither, baby...
You're mine.

*faints*
I love you so much.

I love you too, so much.
Dabi is giving me a ride to the dorms
be there in a bit.

good cuz i want to hang out.

Needy much?
We hung out all night yesterday.

and?

I might have things to do.
Important things.

what's more important than pleasing your girlfriend?

Depends.
What kind of 'pleasing' are we talking here?

YOU PERVERT
Horny bitch.

Rude.

but yes i am talking about what you are.
also i just kinda wanna cuddle and play New Horizons.

Alright, whatever you want, babygirl.

Dabi used to call me that.

So a different nickname got it.
Princess?

only girls with attention and daddy issues like that...
so yes, but I prefer sweetheart cuz its the opposite of what i am
daddy is also on the table.

I'm not calling you daddy.
I'm not gonna call you something that you've called me repeatedly.

OOP-

Well, see you in a bit sweetheart.

ttyl babes

You logged out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a Shoto appreciation post. I love the bean and I certainly believe that in the first year he wouldn't be this bold, but this is almost the 2nd year and even in his 1st, he was bold and said what he was thinking. I just made him flirty and in love and he can now pick up social cues. I didn't change him that much from his canon except his class has influenced him more.

So yea-

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOIS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 17, 2020

Word Count: 1713

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
441 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
77.5K 1.1K 17
I had a change of heart and before anyone says anything, I wrote this when I was younger. I've even unpublished chapters that made me uncomfortable a...
Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

279K 5K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...