The Worst Drug

By VaehC3703

{•Florencio Series: #5•} Corvina has always been the odd one out. Her whole life has been filled with sta... More

•2021 Authors Note•
•Public School•
•Stay Away•
•My Girl•
•Don't Trust Myself•
•Momma Got Around•
•Uncle Dion•
•Future Wife•
•Test Your Limits•
•I'm Going Back To Prison•
•Accusations•
•Voice Of A Murderer•
•Florencio Family Burial Grounds•
•Torture Is My Biggest Kink•
•Wooden Nightmare•
•Thank You•
•Protection•
•Fergilicious•
•Baby•
•Trigger Happy•
•Shove a Bread Roller Up Your Ass•
•Sexual Education•
•People Change•
•Sticky Thoughts•
•Subwhative•
•Insecurity•
•Unwelcomed Visit•
•Christmas Eve•
•Merry Christmas•
•A Florencio Family Christmas•
•Old Habits•
•Shoot'em Up•
•Leave•
•Spoons•
•It Does•
•This Pain...•
•Right Person, Wrong Time•
•Moving On•
•Ruin The Gene Pool•
•My Man•
•Wow•
•Don't Settle For Less•
•Disney Land•
•Moody•
•Mariah Carrey•
•Daddy's Girl•
•Hershey Kiss•
•Gay Bar•
•All Yours•
•Thank God For My Shitty Life•
•Cypress•
•Making Plans•
•Who Are You•
•Give It Time•
•Hardass•
•You Got A Friend In Me•
•Aria•
•Hormones•
•Judas•
•Night Out•
•Corey•
•Ignite Me•
•Tired•
•Late Night Conversations•
•Sweet Dreams•
•Can't Be Fixed•
•I Could Kill Him•
•Jesus•
•Must Be Broken•
•Lo Ucciderò, Cazzo•
•Never Been More Gay•
•Work Things Out•
•Put A Bullet In Your Throat•
•Easy Whore•
•Cut Short•
•Cassius•
•Stray Puppy•
•Momma•
•You Stress Me Out•
•NO SEX!•
•Don't Tell Me To Stop•
•Family Dinner•
•Again and Again•
•There's No Point•
•Guilt•
•Long Week•
•No More Apologies•
~Homecoming~
•Starting Fresh•

•Change Of Heart?•

840 26 13
By VaehC3703

                          {•Unedited•}
                             ~Vina's POV~

      The sound of a scream wakes me up. My eyes shoot open, immediately looking towards Idris who's surprisingly still knocked out; he's usually the first one to wake up at the smallest sound. Prying myself from his arms I throw the blankets off and get out of bed, my feet meeting the cold floor. I put on Idris's sweater that's on top of the dresser before walking out of the room, tugging on the sleeves to cover my freezing hands.
    Walking down the hall to Ez's room, the sound of trashing comes from around the corner inside. I push the door open some more and peak in, my eyes widening when they don't find Cass laying on the floor. I relax though seeing him asleep sitting up in the chair in the corner. He's not covered or even in the pajamas Idris brought him to wear like he fell asleep without realizing. His small body moves around in the rocking chair, tears escaping his sleeping eyes.
    "Dad," he cries, his shoulders shaking. His arms wrap around his knees, pulling them into his chest. "It hurts. Stop!" Grabbing his arm, I shake him awake, his frail body jointing upwards. I'm surprised Idris hasn't woken up. Sitting on my knees, he sits back and brushes his fingers through his hair. Before Idris and I laid down he said he wanted to give him a hair cut tomorrow, probably just shave it to start all over.
"Are you okay?" I ask. He lets out a broken breath, gulping. His eyes bug out of his head, looking around everywhere as if to prove to himself where he is. "Should I get Idris?"
"N-no, it's f-fine," he says, picking up the cup on the nightstand next to him. He quickly gulps it down, wiping the straw water from his chin. The room is silent expect for the sound of his rapid breathing.
"Do you get dreams a lot?" I ask. He nods his nods, hair falling back in front of his eyes. Ez turns in her sleep, tucking her hands deeper under her pillow. "I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" Again, he shakes his head.
"You-you aren't going to laugh?" I shake my head. "Tell me I'm a coward?"
"My goodness, no," I say, standing back up. He's damp with sweat, his tan skin red from panic. "I was just making sure you were okay. I could hear you freaking out." He looks surprised to hear I'm concerned. He woke up screaming for goodness sakes, of course I would be worried.
"I'm okay," he says assures me breathlessly. He looks at the floor and his blanket. "Can...can you please stay in here until I fall asleep? It'll be easier." He looks embarrassed to ask such an innocent thing. I nod, closing the door behind me, quickly reaching behind me to push the door shut. It doesn't click but once he knocks out I'll go back to bed with Idris anyways. Cass stands up from the chair and grabs the pillow on the ground I laid out for him when making a makeshift bed.
"You can lay there," he says, pointing to the chair. I open my mouth to object. "You're not supposed to let the lady sleep on the floor. Please, Corvina." Although his father was a horrible abusive man, he somehow did a great job at teaching this little boy manners. Not wanting to waste more of his sleep, I sit down on her chair for him. Smiling, he lays down on the bed I made him earlier and flips onto his side opposite of me. "Thank you, Vina. Goodnight."
"You're welcome. Goodnight, Cass."
•••••••

I know how badly this can turn out, trust me I do and I've gone through the countless outcomes of how Idris could react if he found out this was happening. Obviously, if the roles were reversed and it was him who needed to speak with their ex I would be upset which is which I know he'll be as well. But Cassius, he doesn't deserve what Sin wants to give to him.
His situation was out of his control. Anyone who spends a short amount of time with him falls in love. He's respectful and awe fully intelligent for his age. Idris only ever mentioned his father, never his mother and Cass told him he had no other family. Is she dead or just not in the picture? Hopefully he doesn't see me as being so caring over him with the clothes and last night as trying to take over that role.
Getting out of the car, the cold wind blows against my bare legs. My denim shorts are tight night appear lose in the front, stopping below the middle of my thigh with a worn out style to them. Bodysuits lately have been my new favorite thing because of their compact material, hugging my skin which is comfortable for me but has Idris spilling his coffee in the morning. Sometimes I worry about him being unattracted to me but then he randomly does things like that without realizing and proves me wrong.
     Glancing towards the barn, I speed walk past it in worry that Idris is in there. His "mom" Serene and him seem to have a better relationship these days; Ez is with her while Cass is with my mom and dad...hopefully my dad too, my mom will drive that poor boy insane. When I get to the porch my body tenses up.
Here goes nothing...
    Knocking, I take a step back and clasp my hands behind my back nervously, shifting back  and forth. The wind blows my hair in front of my face, the breeze warm and slow today. The lock turns before the door opens, Sin standing in the doorway only half dressed in black pants like I caught him mid-change. His grey eyes widen down on me, propping his arm up on the doorframe.
"I think I already know why you're here," he says, crossing his buff arms over his chest. The muscles in his biceps flex, the sun making his skin appear almost golden, making the red lotus flower tattoo on his neck pop out. A chain falls down the center of his hard chest, a two silver "E's" dangling for Emmy and Evette. "Come in," he says, nudging his head inside and opening the door wider.
I look behind me one last time to make sure there's no eyes on me that could tell Idris I've been here. Inside is a good fifteen degrees warmer than outside, a chill running down my spine from my body thawing out. The door clicks shut behind Sin, his hand slowly slipping from the knob.
     "I'm sorry to bother you," I tell him. He shakes his head, leading the way down his hallway. Turning into his office I immediately smell the burning scent of whiskey. While we were together I hated that when I kissed him his tongue would often taste like it, at least with Idris I've gotten used to the smell of marijuana so it's not a problem anymore. "Idris told me he talked to you."
    "Yeah, he did. Usually your husband is a smart man but this is his straight stupidity. Keeping that kid around is too much of a risk, Corey," he tells me, getting straight to the point. At least he's saved me the time of having to explain everything again.
    "But he's such a good kid...you have no idea what he's been through, even I don't have any idea. He's closed off, he won't even talk to us; why would he talk to someone else?" His shoulders slump, tattooed fingers pressing against the polished desk. A chill runs down my spine remembering what Idris said he wouldn't doubt Sin would do to Cass. As my body tenses there's a dull pain in my lower stomach like last night but nowhere near as bad. Tomorrow's my doctors appointment, so hopefully they'll explain why I'm experiencing so much pain.
    "There's are plenty of amazing kids in bad situations, we can't save them all. It's just too much of a risk," he tells me. An idea pops in my head.
    "Couldn't you make him some use to you? Train him and I don't know, use him as one of your minions," I suggest. He chuckles, the corners of his mouth curving upward into a smile. "What?"
   "Minions? If anything call them soldiers," he says teasingly. I put my head down, my face heating up. "He's only a kid, what will happen in the meantime while he's training for years? You're pregnant-"
   "Don't tell me what I can and can't handle." His broad chest rises as he takes in a deep breath, licking his lips. "He can't be thrown into the system, not when there are two people who are more than willing to take him in."
    "Until he's eighteen? That's ten years. You're already playing step-mommy to Idris's side child."
    "For however long he needs. You can't hurt him either."
    "Corey-"
   "Sin, no," I tell him strictly. He laughs again, putting his head down. He's not taking me seriously. "Listen, just give him a chance." The sound of the air conditioner turning on makes me jump. He walks around his desk, dragging his fingertips along the edge. Stopping in front of me, he stands closer than I'm comfortable with.
    "How about this; I'll make you a deal," he says. The front of my brows pinched together. "I'll let him stay with you guys," he tells me. He places his hand on my arm, slowly gliding it up. My body tenses, my skin crawling. Squeezing my eyes shut I put him away and wrap my arms around myself.
   "D-Don't touch m-me like that," I tell him, taking a deep breath.
    "Sorry, was that too gentle for you?" He snickers. Grabbing my chin between his thumb and index fingers tilts my chin up, skimming the rough pad of his thumb across my trembling bottom lip. His free hand sneaks  around me, traveling up my back the same way touched my arm. I flinch away from him but he has me trapped against him and the desk. Either I stay or try and move just to break the back of my knee with the way out legs are positioned.
    "Get away from me!" I yell at him.
    "Come on," he says, his cracked knuckles brushing against cheekbone. I flinch away from his touch, my eyes narrowing up at him. Uncomfortable tingles course through my body following his hands. "You want Cass to stay? All you gotta do is one simple thing for me."
    "W-What?" I ask, my body shaking against him. Something about Idris I loved right off the bat is how perfect he was when it came to his touch; somehow he knows my body like the back of his hand, he has since the first time he laid a finger on me.
    "I want to feel your lips wrap around my cock one last time, baby girl," he tells me, his breath fanning over my lips. My stomach twists in disgust. Grabbing my hand he places it on his crotch, grinding his bulge into my palm. "No even has to know you did it; I'll just tell Idris I had a change of heart after thinking it over like he asked. Everyone will be happy."
"Idris-"
"Idris never has to know. Remember how good I made you feel? Don't you wanna feel that again?" My eyes narrow up at him. Something drops around us, making Sin step back from me. My eyes widen seeing Idris standing in the doorway with Val close behind. Usually Val is the one I expect to be calm but he looks like he wants to throw his own punches at Sin. I take Sin's surprised state to bolt over towards Idris.
I know he's going to be mad at me, but I don't care. His arms wrap around me like a slap bracelet, hiding my face in his shirt to breath in his comforting scent.
"I'll be right back," he tells Val, letting one arm fall and wrap around my wrist. Pulling me out of the office, he slams the door shut behind us. Pressing myself against the wall I wrap my arms tightly around myself, my skin still scrawling from how he was touching me. "Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head, taking fast steps towards him.
I'm surprised but happy his first question wasn't why I was in there. He doesn't ask anything else as I wrap my arms around his neck, clinging myself tightly against him. His arms squeeze around me every few seconds, not enough to where I feel like I can't breath but is comfortable. Pulling my head back, he brushes my hair behind my ear, his knuckles brushing against my arm as they fall to his arm falls to his side.
"Go outside; I'll have Val go with you. Sin and I have to talk," he tells me. My body tenses up again knowing his version of "talking" is probably threats and beat him up. "I promise I won't kill the worthless man."
"Swear it?" I ask, grabbing his wrist and wrapping my pinky finger around his. He laughs at my childish behavior but everyone knows you can't break a pink promise. He leans down and kisses my forehead.
   "I swear. Go outside and I'll tell Val to go right now."
   "Okay." Usually, trusting him is no problem but he hasn't been the best at controlling his anger recently; he could walk in there and accidentally kill Sin beating him to death. Like he said, soon Val's footsteps aren't far from mine. I open the door and jog down the port just steps, taking deep breaths of the fresh air. It's definitely colder than it was when I first got here and it doesn't feel like I was in there for long.
    "I'm sorry for Sin's behavior," Val says, closing the door softly behind him. "It's not my place to ask you what was going on in there but it concerned me to say the least, Corvina." I sigh, placing my hand on the railing. The wind blows my hair across the bottom of my face.
   "Cassius, that kid that witness you and Idris killing his father the other night, he's an amazing, broken kid who needs help. Sin doesn't want to take the risk of him falling; he either wants to kill him or throw himself into the system. I came here hoping he'd have a charge of heart. He said he'd make me a deal; if I...pleasured him he would let Cassius stay with Idris and I. He was also touching me...in ways he knows are uncomfortable for me."
    His hands run over his face, his fingers pinching the tip of his nose. He shakes his head, long strands of black hair falling in front of his face. Reaching into his back pocket he takes his phone out and quickly does something before showing the screen with Italian text translated to English. "Idris and I should have tied the man up and looked around before killing him; that was our mistake. I'm sorry this happened."
    "It's okay; I just want to go home," I say with a short laugh. "Thank you for letting Idris bring Cassius with him." He shrugs, the corner of his mouth lifting into a small smile.
   "No problem, Corvina. He's only a boy." Looking down at his screen again, his thumbs bounce around the keyboard. "He'll be lucky to have you two."
••••••
                         ~Idris's POV~

          Hearing Val's footsteps fade down the hallway I slam the office door shut incase anyone else is around. Sin looks at me with a bored expression, crossing his arms over his chest. The smug look on his face is annoying as hell. How he isn't disgusted with himself is a mystery to me.
   "You're one sick mother fucker," I say, locking the door. He shrugs, walking towards the tray containing a fancy bottle of whiskey and a thin glass. My jaw clenches angrily. The feeling of Vina shaking in my arms returns, igniting my anger again. Just as I step forward to grab him he manages to catch my wrist and twist it. Kicking my foot out, he looses his balance, crashing onto the polished wood bug takes me with him with his firm grip. His elbow  lands on the side of my face, the metallic taste of blood filling my mouth almost immediately with impact on my teeth.
     "Maybe you should keep a better eye on your wife. She's the one who came in here asking for favors," he winces out. Lifting my leg I drop down hard onto his stomach, his legs lifting off the ground.
   "No, I know my wife. She came in here hoping you'd listen to her better and you were trying to take advantage of her." He laughs maniacally. My throat tightens as I throw a punch at him, his head flinging to the side. Pushing myself up he does the same and throws himself at me from the side, pushing me against the door.
    At this point I don't know why were fighting. It can't be because of Cass, he doesn't care that much. It's because of his fucking jealousy. I'm secure with my place in Vina and mines relationship; were working our problems out right and are going to continue in the right direction. Reaching into my back pocket I grip my hand around wrench I was using to fix the tires on Val's truck before coming in. My arm feels excessively heavy as I bat the tool towards his ribs.
     The sound of his ribs cracking even makes me cringe. He falls to the ground holding his side. Hunching over breathlessly the wrench falls from my hand. I spit the blood in my mouth onto Sin, glaring down at him in disgust.
    "Touch my girl again and I will kill you next time." He groans, keeping his body still on the floor. I opening the door I don't bother closing it on my way out. Val leans against the porch railing talking to Vina, both wearing small smiles until I'm noticed. Her shoulders visibly tense, eyes snapping down to the dirt. Her feet nervously kick at the pebbles next to her shoes. "Grazie per essere venuto con lei. *Thank you for coming with her.*"
"It's no problem. I'll speak to Sin when I go inside; this is my fault too," he says. Brushing my hair back with my fingers, I let out a shady laugh. He cocks a suspicious brow at me.
"You might need to take him to the hospital," I say, happy Vina can't understand me at the moment. His bright blue eyes widen. Vina crosses her arms over her chest irritatedly, looking around bored. "He might need some help up as well."
"What the hell did you do?!" He exclaims. I shrug, taking a large step towards Vina and pacing my fingers with hers. She looks down at our hands, face scrunched up as if confused but she leans her head against my arm.
"You would do worse than I just did if this were Melissa. He's lucky," I conclude. His shoulders slump, knowing I'm right. He's the same way over his wife as I am with mine if not worse.
"Take care," he tells the both of us in English. Vina picks her head up and gives him a small wave as he turns around and jogs up the stairs. Looking down at her, I let out a deep sigh.
"Come with me," I tell her, tugging her in the direction of the barn. Her legs move willingly behind mine. The wind blows harder, throwing her hair in front of her face. Opening the door I let her in first before following in suit. She looks around nervously, rubbing her hands on her bare thighs. Now that she's drawn my attention there my eyes can't help but wander elsewhere. Her black top hugs her so good in a perfect way, her large breasts pushed up modestly.
"I'm-" A loud gasp leaves her lips as my whilst my hand wraps around her throat, pushing her up against the tall pillar.
"What the fuck were you thinking coming here to talk to him without my permission?" I ask through clenched teeth. Her body shakes as she looks up at me. Her pouty lips part, taking in a sharp breath as my fingers stiffen more at the sides of her neck. "You should have known better than to be that stupid."
"I j-just hoped he-he'd listen," she chokes out, her face turning red. Letting go of her throat she hunches over and takes in deep breaths, pressing her hand against her chest. Pushing her up by her shoulders my hands grip the front of her top, ripping it straight down the middle. I smile at the sight of her soft pink push up bra, lace covering the entire cup around her breasts with a small bow in the center. Fuck, I love the way pink looks on her skin.
"You should have told me first and you wouldn't have gotten yourself in trouble," I tell her. My knuckles trail down her stomach, leaning over her so my face is in the crook of her neck. She raises her hands, running her fingers up my arms. Taking in a deep breath, the smell of her sweet scent relaxes me. Groaning, I bend down and pick up the chains. Her hands fall from my shoulders, brows pulling together in confusion. "Don't think I forgot about all that shit you were talking the last time I was inside your pussy. You haven't gotten away with that."
The leather cuff at the end of one of the chains wraps around her small wrist; I have to yank it hand to tighten the rough material to keep it firm. Doing the same to her other wrist she glares up at me, shaking her arms out. Pushing her to the ground her knees buck under her. Her hands grip my knees but I shove them off.
Reaching into my back pocket, I take out my bandana and fold it. Her eyes stay glued to my hands as they grow closer to her face, placing the blindfold over her eyes. Taking a step back, my lips curve up into a smile. Kneeling in front of her I undo her shorts. She willing straightens out her legs for me to pull them off, the chains rattling at her sides as she kicks her sandals off. My hands creep up her smooth legs, goosebumps rising in her tan skin.
      "Lay flat; I'll be right back."
    •••••••
                         ~Vina's POV~

       I do as told as Idris's heavy footsteps echo throughout the barn. Moving my arms, the chains scrape against the concrete. A soft breeze blows in from inside, sending a chill down my spine. It's not long until I hear him start walking back. He sets something next to my head, putting pressure on some strands of my hair. The sound of more chains makes my hands clench into nervous fists.
     "Relax, baby," he tells me, noticing my tense posture. "I won't do anything you're not okay with." He gives my cheek a quick kiss before I hear the sound of a lighter. "But I don't promise not to hurt you."
  His hand wraps around my throat again and squeezes, cutting off the majority of my air supply. I feel his teeth scrape on my neck as he leaves presses small kisses around where his hand is. "You look so sexy with my hand around your throat," he tells me, his hot breath brushing over my ear. He lets me go and moves his hand down my body until reaching my ankle and pulling my leg to the sides. Cuffs similar feeling to the ones on my wrist wrap securely around both my ankles. I try moving them but the chains around the end pinch into my skin. The darkness around me from the bandana covering my eyes doesn't lighten up as I try looking down under the fold due to my laid down position.
"Stay still," he says, placing a cold hand on my chest. I relax at the sound of his voice, taking deep breath. He picks whatever he say next to my head up and flicks the lighter on again. Soon, something hot drips onto my lower leg. I wince at the heat of the substance, my toes curling in pain.
    "Wh-what is that?!" I ask. I don't like that I can't see what he's doing. I trust him, he won't do anything he thinks I won't like but the fact that it's not visible to me makes me a nervous wreck. And not being able to see only makes his touch more intense which in our case isn't good. "I don't think I can handle the blindfold, Idris."
"Do you want it off?" Nodding my head, he slips it off and tosses it to the side. His button down is wide open, jeans hanging low on his hips. The candle in his hand makes the pieces come together as to why I got burnt. By instinct, my body flinches to try and get free from the restraints but I'm held tightly down. He laughs at my attempt, lighting the flame again and tipping the candle sideways. The liquid wax drops onto my foot, burning my skin all the way to my thighs. "Does that hurt?"

"Yes," I whimper, my hands balling into fists. He bends down and kisses between my legs, the tip of his nose stroking my slick slit. Picking up the cup next to my head he takes out a large piece of ice. "What's that for?" I ask curiously. He smiles seductively, lowering the cold object towards my lips. He traces the outline of them, soaking my lips in the cool in water and letting it drip down the sides of my mouth.
My back arches as the ice trails down my neck slowly until getting to my breasts. He then bends down and flicks his tongue over my sensitive right nipple. My head falls back in pleasure, my fluttering eyes fluttering shut. He laughs at my reaction, pressing the cube to my other and circling it slowly. The intense cold brings both pain and pleasure, my skin too sensitive to handle it. He replaces it with his warm mouth soon after, giving my other breast the same treatment he did to the other.
"I love the sounds you make; it's so fucking sexy," he tells me. I sigh loudly, my wrists pulling at the chains. Picking his head up, his hair falls in front of his face as he watches the ice draw a wet line down my stomach. It's not as flat as it was a few weeks ago, every day in noticing some difference no matter how small. Starting the other day a small baby bump appeared and today it looks a little larger but not by much. "I can't wait to meet you, princess," he says, bending down and kissing my stomach.
"It might not be a girl," I tell him breathlessly happy to have a brief break from his dominant role.
"I think it will be, and she's gonna be a complete daddies girl," he says, taking out another ice cube. This time he rests it on my hip, tracing the indention of my pelvic bones. Sliding around the bare hood of my pussy my body violently flinches. The cold water drips down to my pussy, teasing aching clit. "A daddies girl just like her momma. Hopefully she just has a easier time listening to me."
"Hopefully she'll be the cause of your hair receding," I tease. "If it's a g-girl you have to deal w-with all the -fuck- boys." My chest rises and falls rapidly. He wiggles the ice up and down my heat. My mouth falls open as he slides it inside, the tip of his fingers teasing my entrance as well.
"No boys are ever coming near her; I'll put a slug in their fucking head," he tells me before his mouth devours the top of my pussy. His tongue lathers you my juices, flicking over my pulsing clit aggressively. My hands lay flat on the ground, stopping myself from clenching them again and drawing blood from my palms like before with the wax.
"I need to fuck you," he tells me, fingers sighing into my thighs. Sitting up he strips his shirt off and undoes his jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers to let his erection spring free. Both his hands grip the sides of my slim neck as he slides into me gracefully. My walls stretch and clench around him. "Fuck, you're always so damn tight."
"Harder!" I tell him, rising my hips only for them to be knocked right back down by him fulfilling my request. My body presses roughly into the hard floor. The pressure out on the back of my legs and arms will leave bruises for later. My eyes shut tightly as he slams into me.
"You better listen to me from now on," he tells me, forcing my head back with his thumbs.
"SHIT! IDRIS, THAT HURTS!" I tell him. His thrusts are so fast it feels like he's literally breaking into me. Despite my cry, he looks down at me mercilessly, only continuing his sweet torture on my body. Reaching a hand down, he circles my clit with his thumb. Sweats beads are bodies, our skin slapping against each other as we collide.
"That's it, clench around me! You like that it hurts, don't you?"
"Yes...yes yes yes!" The word falls from my lips as my orgasm rips through my body.
"Fuck, Vina!" He curves as he releases inside me, finishing with a few more lazy bitch hard thrusts. He collapses on top of me, making sure to provide most of his weight on his arms to avoid pressure on my stomach. Pulling out of me, he runs his fingers down the side of my face. Resting my back, I let my eyes close and take slow, deep breaths. Putting his briefs and jeans back on with his jacket, leaving it hung open...show off, he finally comes over and bends down and begins undoing the tight cuffs chained around my wrists. He helps me up by my hands and hands me my bra that's hanging off his fingers.
    Taking it, I turn around from him and put it on while walking towards my panties and shorts next to the hat he was wearing earlier this morning to keep his hair back. Bending down, I feel him come up behind me and place his hands on my hips. I straighten up, correctly positioning the sides of my panties in my hips before handing him the hat.
    "I'm not making you stay away from him because I don't trust you; I do, wholeheartedly. I don't him at all; he'll take what he wants, he doesn't give a shit how he has to do it," Idris tells me, putting the hat back on. Welp...between my legs is a pool again. I nod, taking his words into account.
    "I'll be more careful," I tell him. His brows raise. "I'll listen to you; I won't see him again. I don't want to anyways." He nods, wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my temple.
   "We'll figure this out. Cass isn't going anywhere."

   AN: I'm sorry about this slow update. My pain has been horrible lately and, for some reason, my anxiety gets worse with the weather warming so it's putting a damper on my writing. BUT ON A HAPPY NOTE I've already begun writing their baby's story and 👀🤤 ALLLLLL I can say is that this male lead is SEXY AS HOLY HELL YALL ARE GONNA DIE!!!! I really hope you guys enjoyed!!
    Question: Do you think they should keep Cass with them? Do you think Sin will have a change of heart, if so, how?

    All images found on Pinterest and Google

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 814 32
COMPLETE✔️ "I'm wondering how many years you still have to be here. You've already been here quite a while Gather. Such a shame for a pretty girl lik...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
142K 3.3K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
71.6K 2.3K 41
(highest ranking: #1 in yaromance) NEEDS EDITING(sorry in advance.) "You think you can escape me? Run to your daddy and tio's?" He snaps at me, stan...