She's Fabulous, Unlike You (H...

By Riley_TheWriteyDude

She gained an Oscar trophy for her movie; Frozen. She's talented, beautiful, and so on. But, she never wanted... More

Chapter 1: Meeting the Actress
Chapter 3: The cold DOES bother her
Chapter 4: A Terrible Mistake
Chapter 5: Scared + Review about The Big Hero 6
Chapter 6: Her Childhood
Chapter 7: Helping
Chapter 8: Do I?
Chapter 9: Payback
Chapter 10: First Day at School
Chapter 11: The Crew
Chapter 12: Frost and Winter
Chapter 13: Jelsa
Chapter 14: Jealous + Author's birthday
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Saving Her
Chapter 17: New Girl
Not an update...
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Romantic time
Reader's nickname!
Chapter 20: Loyalty
Chapter 21: Wounds
Another author's note
Chapter 22: Starting Over
Chapter 23: He's in... what?
Author's note
Chapter 24: Comforting
Chapter 25: Just You and Me
Chapter 26: The Trip
Chapter 27: The Shooting
Chapter 28: Sudden Call
Chapter 29: Destroyed Into Pieces
Final Chapter: The Funeral

Chapter 2: Friends

1.2K 42 17
By Riley_TheWriteyDude

Oh, since this is a modern AU, I want you guys to know that Elsa's hair in here isn't braided. But on top, it's still the same. So, still 'messy' top, but wavy-unbraided end. Get it?

Oh, and she wears glasses.

Author's note: I own nothing.

'Wow. I just met her three times, first at the mini market, then at the cinema, and now the third? Is this even possible?'

Hiccup thought everything he could about Elsa Winter, the artist who's sitting in the same café as Hiccup's. But surprisingly, there were no fans gathering near Elsa. That's another question for Hiccup. And why would she go to a public place like this?

Hiccup questioned everything while staring to the artist, until Elsa herself felt someone was watching her back. Hiccup noticed this, and quickly turned his attention back to his phone.

As Elsa turned around, she saw her sister, Anna Winter. They sat together, enjoying the WiFi while waiting for their orders.

Anna, while enjoying the wifi connection, noticed an unusual sight of Hiccup.

"Hey Elsa." Anna said.

"Hmm?" Elsa replied, not rolling her eyes onto her sister.

"That's the guy you tripped on the movie. The one who said, 'It's you again'". Anna pointed her finger to Hiccup, who was busy with his phone. Hearing this, Elsa gazed to her back, and looked at the guy. It was the same guy in the mini market.

"Oh, really? I met him this afternoon. I couldn't really see him at dark back then." Elsa explained.

"You met him before? What's his name?" Anna asked. Elsa didn't answer, instead, she took a deep breath and walked over to the male.

'This is my chance.' Elsa thought.

"Hi there." Elsa greeted to a drinking Hiccup. Hiccup swallowed his coffee and put back the glass to see the person, his forest-green eyes immediately widened.

"H-hi." Hiccup hesitantly answered. He could feel his burning cheeks.

"I'm sorry for the incident back on the movie. You almost fell, didn't you?"

"O-oh, it-it is okay, Miss…"

"Miss? Aw come on, I bet we're the same age!" Elsa giggled at Hiccup's reaction. Hiccup just smiled a bit in reply.

"Do you know me?" Elsa asked.

"Not much… Only your name, I guess." Hiccup confessed.

"Yeah. I'm Elsa Winter, you probably already knew. Oh well, what's your name?"

"Hiccup Haddock."

"Pardon me?"

"Hiccup, Haddock." Hiccup pressed every word.

"Oh… Interesting name. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, nice to meet you too."

"… Did you enjoy my movie, Frozen?"

"Yeah, I did", then Hiccup realized something, "But why would you watch your own movie?"

"Why not? That was the second time I watched that movie."

"And the second time you watched yourself. Ahaha." Hiccup tried to joke, but it was faint when he looked up to Elsa's face that showed no smile at all.

"Yeah, I guess."

Some awkward silent passed…

"It's an honor to meet a person like you Miss. Elsa, but I-I better get going." Hiccup said as he stood up.

"You're leaving already?" Elsa's face showed some disappointment.

"Yeah… Uh, I just have to." Hiccup said no reason.

"Okay then. See you!"
"Bye."

The two separated, Hiccup went out from the café and think about the moment he just had several seconds ago. Was he now officially a friend of Elsa Winter? They talked, no, Elsa talked to Hiccup like he's a long friend somehow. But Hiccup made things awkward when he tried to joke. And Elsa was no ordinary women, she's an actress, a superstar, a queen! The whole internet was talking about her and her movie, and this one hell lucky person met her in real life, Hiccup Haddock. Hiccup stressed out until he'd just go to his car and go home.

-The next morning-

Hiccup opened his eyes, a ceiling with a fan hanging on it welcomed his eyes. He reached his eyes and rubbed it to gain more clear vision. His parents hadn't come home yet. Last night, before heading to sleep, Hiccup got another text from his father, telling that they would arrive at home around 12 o'clock in the middle of the day.

Hiccup wouldn't have another egg for his breakfasts, he thought that the mini market would already have new stock of spaghetti. To prepare himself, Hiccup went to the bathroom and washed himself, changed his outfit into a Germany football t-shirt, with a short pants at the bottom. Finally, he put on the chain for Toothless, his all-black Siberian dog. The dog jumped in excitement while Hiccup putting on the chain, so it's kinda hard to prepare Toothless for a walk, and Hiccup would avoid Toothless' tongue.

The male walked down on the sidewalks, along with his dog. The street near his house was quiet, just a few car passed. Toothless accelerated, making his owner being pulled. Now Toothless was taking Hiccup for a walk, rather than Hiccup taking Toothless for a walk.

Minutes passed, and they arrived on the mini market. Hiccup tied Toothless' chain on a nearby tree. No people usually walked down the sidewalks, so Toothless wouldn't bark to anyone. Hiccup entered the mini market and there he saw a treasure, a box of spaghetti. Not just one, but 6 of them. The market seemed to already put their stock back. He picked it up, then he grabbed a mineral water from the fridge for jogging. The male paid the things he bought, all in sudden, he heard Toothless barking from outside.

He grabbed the plastic filled with his spaghetti and his water and ran outside.

What he saw was, rather surprisingly, it's Elsa Winter again, wearing a tight jean with a normal light-blue t-shirt.

"Toothless! Stop it!" Hiccup pulled Toothless back.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your dog there… I shouldn't have—" Elsa replied, but was cut by Hiccup.

"Sorry? I was the one who supposed to say that." Hiccup took Toothless' rope and calmed down his dog.

"Oh-uh, yeah. Sorry."

Hiccup giggled a bit, "You live here Miss. Elsa?"

"Miss? Really, how old are you? And yes, I just moved here." Elsa burst to laugh, hearing the male's word.

"18, but I'm turning 19 soon enough." Hiccup decided to not ask for her address.

"Oh really? I'm 18 as well."

"Okay…"

Some awkward seconds passed, with Hiccup and Elsa saying, "Um", "Uhm", "Hmm", and "Mmm".

But suddenly…

"I should get going" the two said in the same time, they shared a surprised expression and then giggled a bit. Toothless stared at the humans curiously.

"Good day." Yet again they said in the same time, as Elsa entered the mini market and Hiccup turned around and left.

'What in the bloody hell was that Hiccup?' Hiccup whispered as he mentally slapped himself.

Hiccup tried to forget what happened a few moments ago, by walking to the park. It took 5 minutes for them to jog from the mini market to the park. A gate with "City Park" sign on it caught Hiccup's eyes, he entered it and saw few people walking down the paths. Hiccup walked across the woody area, until a view of grass field came to view. A field filled with nothing but grass and a few people with their dogs. The sky showed nothing but a light blue color with some white clouds. It's a perfect place for Toothless to stretch his muscles. Hiccup let go of his dog, making the dog to run happily. Seeing this, Hiccup sat down and drank some of his water. Soon enough, his vision became blurry.

The sky was awake, but Hiccup wasn't.

-1 hour later-

Something licked down Hiccup's cheek while he was asleep. The licks didn't stop until Hiccup grumbled a bit and rolled over to another side. But then, the same thing happened again.

"Mmm… Go away Toothless…" Hiccup said, still shutting his eyes.

Nothing happened, just the same licks again on Hiccup's cheek. Hiccup finally peeled his eyes to see who was doing this. It turned out that it wasn't Toothless, it was a small poodle dog.

"Huh? Who are you little guy?" Hiccup stared at the dog on his right, the dog's fur was very white, more like snow rather than fur.

Out from nowhere, a beautiful lady approached the male from behind. The poodle dog noticed this and ran up to the lady. Seeing this, Hiccup turned around to see the dog. But what he saw, was yet again, no-one else but Elsa Winter. She grabbed the dog and kept it in her arms.

"Hello there, enjoying the sky?" Elsa greeted with her perfect smile curved on her lips.

Hiccup stood up, he cleaned his back from dirt as he replied, "Yeah—no. I mean, yeah. The air was just too heavy for me". Yet Hiccup tried to joke again, but this time, it worked.

"Hahaha… Did Olaf disturb you?"

"Olaf?"

"My little dog here, his name is Olaf."

"Oh. No, your dog did nothing at all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"What are you doing in here anyway? Don't you have a bed in your house?" Elsa giggled a bit.

"Just taking my dog for a walk" Hiccup whistled loudly with his finger, "Toothless!"

Out from the woody area, Toothless showed up and came to his master. The dog sat down right beside of Hiccup and laid down his body on the grass.

"You useless mammal…" Hiccup complimented, making Elsa to laugh.

"Ahaha… Toothless, huh? That's a cute name."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

…..

"But one question!" Hiccup said as he pointed his finger up, "Why would you go to a public place like this? You're famous, you know. Fans might attack you." Elsa raised an eyebrow after hearing this question.

"Well, the reason is kinda weird… I have to say. But this glasses," Elsa pointed to her glasses, "Makes me invisible. I mean, no one realized me at all!"

"What?" Hiccup was confused.

"I don't know, Hiccup. I'm confused as well." Elsa giggled a bit at the end.

"Okay… I'll take that. Maybe people considered you as a big fan of Frozen."

"Yeah, I also tried to make myself not look like Eliz, such as putting this glasses on, not braiding my hair, and not putting make up. I still want to do my daily activities without being bothered, you know. "

"Am I bothering you?" Hiccup put a small smile.

"N-no! I think I'm the one who's bothering you."

"Nah. You're lucky that you moved here, only few people live here. So it should be peaceful for you."

"I hope so."

"How long have you moved here?"

"Just 3 days, actually. But I actually moved to my old house." Elsa pointed her thumb to her right.

"Old house?" Hiccup raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. When I was 5, I moved to there from Norway. And I stayed there for 5 years, then I moved back again to Norway. But to finish High schools and to start college, I decided to stay here." Elsa explained.

"Oh… "

Hiccup gazed to the sky, the sun almost set to the top. Seeing this, Hiccup checked his watch, it read 11.30 am. His parents were coming home in 30 minutes.

"Uh, it's nice to talk to you Elsa. But I gotta go." Hiccup excused, as he put on the chain on Toothless' neck.

"It's nice to talk to you too. Wait, can I have your number?" Elsa responded, Hiccup's eyes went wide hearing this.

"Uh, suuure…"

"Thanks." Elsa picked up her iPhone from her pocket, as Hiccup told the number.

"…And that's it. You should miscall me, so I can have your number as well. I'll see you soon." Hiccup continued after telling his number.

"Thanks again Hiccup! I'll see you soon!" Elsa thanked again, as she turned around and left. Hiccup did the same.

'Finally, I have a friend', Elsa secretly whispered.

Elsa's childhood will be explained in the future, not the one on the movie, of course. And remember, Frozen in here, is only a movie. So things are different, except that Elsa and Anna are still sisters.

Any mistakes on the writing above? Please... Do tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.3K 154
Alright, so I thought I'd try this. What's so different about this ask and dare book from the others? Well, this one has all the protagonists fr...
16.5K 506 41
A Big Four (which is actually basically a mix of every DreamWorks and Disney characters I could find) + the amazing reader + Hazelia (my fictional tw...
48K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
617 29 10
Princess Anna Oldenburg, daughter of Queen Iduna and King Agnarr all arrived Berk leaving Arendelle to the oldest daughter Elsa in charge becoming Qu...