๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„&๐…๐€๐‹๐‹

Per -SOLARSAR

๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

RISE & FALL โ… 
season 1 โ†ด
๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
FINAL CHAPTER: 25
SEQUEL !! <3

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹

2.5K 69 9
Per -SOLARSAR

»»————-  ————-««
Last Moments

     CLARKE, FINN, BELLAMY, ME AND A BROKEN RAVEN were in the drop ship discussing our next plan to execute. Bellamy had a map and a visual in front of us all with props. "We've got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take. Roughly 500 rounds of ammo." He discussed.

I crossed my arms, "While you two were gone," I directly spoke to Finn and Clarke. "We made some improvements." I side a smile at Raven.

"Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined." Bellamy said.

"Partially mined," Raven grunted as she tried to lift herself. The bullet was still inside of her, growing as we speak. Finn was beside her helping her sit more comfortably before she began to finish her sentence. "Thanks to Murphy." I rolled my eyes preventing to recall that event.

Bellamy focused on the replica of the camp, "Still," he gazed at the sight. "It's the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know."

I bit the inner corner of my cheek, it's a habit for when I need to focus. Spending time in the sky box I used to overthink a lot, death, how my life would be like without getting arrested but more importantly Earth.

"She also built grenades." I commented on picking up a false ball to represent a grenade. "It's not many-"

Raven interrupted, "Again, thank you, Murphy."

Bellamy finished off reciting his plan, "We'll make them count. If the grounders make it through the front gate, guns and grenades should force them back."

It seemed to me Clarke wasn't satisfied with the plan as she raised a brow as if she was waiting for us to add more to the plan. In all honestly, there's nothing more to it. "And then?"

We all give each other side glances, this is how much we could prepare for. It's something to keep us on our toes than nothing. Raven finished it off more quieter and eery.

        "Then we close the door and pray."

Clarke began to question more, "And pray what?" She looked at me. "That the ship keeps them out? Because it won't."

"She's right, we can't hide in the ship forever." I sighed, speaking up. The grounders will be able to endure us and it won't be a pretty sight.

"We won't let them in." Bellamy confidently said. He pressed on the walkie talkie and began to speak through it. "All foxholes, listen up. Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict casualties, as many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. That's the plan."

Once Bellamy was done, Finn intervened. "That's always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge."

Bomb

"Damn right. You got a better idea?" As if Bellamy just woken me up, within a second my brain had an idea that could save us all. My eyes narrowed towards Clarke with a grin on my face. She eyed me cautiously.

    "Actually.. yeah." I peered up at Bellamy who had a confusion plastered on his face. "Those fuels Raven, are they enough to build 100 bombs?" I made sure before I could pitch my ideas that could potentially save us all.

    "But Murphy finished the gunpowder." Raven reminded me but that isn't what we need, in fact we don't need a bomb when we could have something bigger.

     "I don't want to build a bomb. I want to blast off."

Ravens eyes widen, with a smirk on her face. "Draw them in close. Fire the rockets. A ring of fire."

     "Exactly." For the first time, I smiled wide exposing my teeth.

     "Barbecued grounders. I like it." Bellamy softly moved his shoulder to touch mine, I gazed at his eyes and he was genuine with that smile on his face.

     "Will it work?" Clarke asked specifically to Raven.

    "You give me enough time, I'll cook them real good."

»»————-  ————-««

We were all on our last ropes to survive. Everyone had a job to complete but with my position to stand at post I changed to look after Raven and help her build the rockets to blow those bitches way. "Sorry I'm not really useful to you." I apologised, because it was true, Finn and Clarke were the ones downstairs handling the wires.

    "I guess all these years of teaching gone to waste, huh?" She tiredly joked, I noticed the pain she was enduring so I took over her little job she was doing until I noticed her movements started to change.

   "Raven," I paused, her eyes shut tightly clearly not wanting to cry. "Are you okay?" I said softly as if she was fragile.

Her lips shivered, "I can't feel my legs." She whispered.

   "Raven!" Clarke distracted us from down below. "We can't find the ignition system. Raven?" she called out again. My first instinct was to yell her name out to come and help.

   "Clarke, Finn come up!" I yelled.

    "Ok, hold on. We're coming."

They both came up and I helped Raven shift her position to a comfortable position. Raven groaned through her pain as she leaned her head on my shoulders. "That bad, huh?"

Clarke and Finn were kneeling besides us, Clarke face turned into a saddened look when she had a realisation. "Oh, Raven. The bullet's in your spine. You're bleeding internally." She informed her.

     "We better do this fast then, huh? Get back down there." I mentally slap her response from Clarke, its not the first time she had that mentality before.

Finn spoke up, pitching his idea, "What if we can slow the bleeding? Would that help?"

     "Of course it would. Just tell how to do that?" I rushed my words, I tried to hide my panic tone but it failed. I can't lose Raven we all can't lose her.

        "That stuff the grounders had - coagulant." He said as he looked at Clarke, "You said that Lincoln had some, too."

    "Yeah, its in the box with the antidote, but I..."

Finn cut her off. "I'm betting that there's more of it in his cave. If I can get there-"

Raven stops him from that idea, "Wait a second, no."

I thought about his idea and it makes sense, it worked before and it'll work again. The fact that we were already at risk doesn't make this any worse. "I can make it." He said confidently.

Raven scoffed like it was a small joke but he and I knew it wasn't a joke. Finn looked at me wondering if we were in the same page, but Raven broke our gaze. "Isla, tell him he's being an idiot."

   "He's right. You're the one that can save us all Raven." I swallowed a lump in my throat as I said that.

    "Raven." Finn almost pleaded.

Ravens voice broke, "What? I'm not gonna let you die to save me."

     "You're the only one who can fire those rockets. If you die, we all die." He was right. "I'll be right back." Finn stood up and instantly move away from Raven to follow his step. Growing up with Finn and Raven, I know this isn't the first time he's risked his life to save Ravens.

    "I'm coming with you." I stood up, making Finn pause his tracks.

  "Isla, no." Raven grabbed my forearm preventing me to leave. We were both protective of each other but in this world theres no such thing as protection.

I wasn't in the mood for an argument, I looked at Finn he understood because we both knew how important Raven is to us even if it meant risking our lives. "I'll be back." I kissed her head before leaving out from the drop-ship.

Half way from leaving I heard Clarke stopping Finn. "Finn, wait. Wait."

I watched them both eye each other like they were the only two people on earth. Clarke was in love with Finn, it had it written all over her eyes and so was Finn. "Clarke, I need to do this." he caressed her hair.

   "I can't lose you again."

    "You won't." Finn made it sound more as a promise.

They both finally left and I went out to see the chaos in the camp, I couldn't let Bellamy see me leave camp because he would kill us both himself. Finn held my waist pushing me to the secret tunnel that leads us out of the camp. We both couldn't waste any more time so we ran like our lives depended on it. "Stay close." Finn yelled through the gunshots.

I listened to him, in fact we both held hands throughout the journey, I couldn't remember where Lincolns lair was at but Finn remembered it clear as day. "You know Finn, if we end up surviving," I panted as we ran. "Remind me to slap you."

I heard him chuckle even as we were running, "Why?"

He knew why. "You're hurting Raven even though she knows the truth."

Raven was dying and he still hasn't told her but she knew the truth anyways by the way he looks at Clarke. Finn stops running and lets go of my hands, "Why do you even care?"

   "Because she's my best friend. Not only is this bullet killing her, you are too."

Finns face turned into a deathly stare, I know what I said was harsh but it was the truth. I began to run despite not knowing where it is, but Finn caught up. "I shouldn't be taking advice from someone who dated Murphy." He bitterly said, I don't why but it did boil my blood like it was an insult.

   "Screw you, Finn." I shoved him across the tree. "You don't know anything." I seethed through my teeth at him.

Murphy was dead to me the day he blamed me for his parents death.

We haven't got time for a petty fight so I let him go and continue my journey. Finn was a jackass since the day I met him but we got along later in the ark. I know he's under a lot of pressure because of this triangle he has with Clarke and Finn but bringing up my past is showing how much he's changed since he's been with Clarke.

    "Isla- I'm sorry."

   "No. You're not," Since the Ark days, Finn always had a problem with Murphy and practically warned me. Hes just letting it all out right now.

Just like that we haven't spoken throughout the rest of the journey. After about ten minutes we managed to find Lincolns lair and we both scattered around to find the antidote. I turned around recognising the tall grounder, "Lincoln! Yes." I cheered in relief the he's okay.

    "I told you to leave." He spat.

   "We tried. The scouts were already there." Finn told him.

Bellamy's voice went through Finns radios. "I'm out of ammo! What is that? Requesting backup, now! Sterling. Sterling, do you copy?" My heart began to race knowing he's not okay and in danger.

   "We haven't got time, do you have the medicine? Raven got shot." I rapidly said coming closer to the grounder.

It seemed to me he didn't like my answer, "You came to save one life?"

Finn came closer, "Do you have the medicine or not?"

Lincoln gave in, going to collect the medicine. "I have it." He threw the bag to Finn and I breathed letting out a deep sigh.

I heard Bellamy's voice again through the radio, "I see them. I saw... no, stand your ground... if they take the gate, we're all dead." My breath begins to shake.

    "I'm going with you. Let's go." Lincoln said, he already left faster than I could blink. I followed him until Finn tripped over his books.

   "Wait!" He stopped us as he flicked over the book.

Bellamy's and Raven are on their last thread and Finn was wasting time looking at Lincolns book. "Finn, we have to go!"

     "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." He mumbled underneath his breath.

Finn looked up at Lincoln, "How far did the reapers chase you?"

   "They'd still be chasing me if I didn't lose them. Why?"

    "I have a really bad idea." I groaned at the thought of his idea.

We all began to run towards the reapers direction, I simply hated this idea but it was clever for a small part. Distract the grounders, save time but will end up having more to compete with. "I really hate this idea."

   "Trust me, you'll love me for it." I didn't respond after that to Finn because of our last encounter, it still hurt me but I also hurt him with my comment.. unintentionally.

The tunnel where the repears are were munching on God knows what before Lincoln yelled at them. It was our turn to run through the woods to follow the sound of gunshots and screams. I couldn't stop thinking about Bellamy and if he's still alive. I really hope Clarke and Raven are done with the rockets to blow them away.

The sudden screams and shootings stopped when they sky lit up like fireworks but the reapers still kept running. "Move on, Isla." Lincoln shouted but I couldn't, the ship falling down looked like the ark and I know many ships have fallen but the main ark was blown into pieces.

   "Quick!" Finn yelled at me as he moved towards the sides to let the reapers do their jobs. they began to stop when they noticed we were missing. The grounder who was at the gates saw them and within metres away from the reapers they looked angry but pleased when they saw the grounders.

     "Reapers!" The main grounder screamed, marching towards them to end the battle.

That would have saved time, Finn went back into the camp through the tunnel and before I could follow him, Lincoln stopped me. "Wheres Octavia?" My brain wasn't functioning at this point as I was focusing on many different things.

  "Uh.. I-" I looked over my shoulders and saw the Blake siblings on the ground. I ran towards them having the feeling back when I saw Bellamy safe again. "Bellamy!"

He stood up and hugged me picking me off the ground, once he let go he pushed my hair back behind my ears, seeing my smile again. "Where have you been?"

   "Saved us a bit of time." His mouth curved, pleased to see me.

     "Thats my girl."

I noticed Octavia was hurt, I kneeled down to her position to see closer that her leg was shot with an arrow. It's not the first she's hurt herself in that area. "You're okay. It's not that bad." I said to her, reassuring it'll be fine.

     "Octavia.." We both heard behind us. It was Lincoln. 

They both collided into a hug, once they were done he examined her leg. "Its deep. I can help you, but you have to come with me now."

I know Bellamy and Lincoln had their differences but during our times with him we learned a lot, he's not a threat, he's the complete opposite. I held onto Bellamy's arm, clutching it to let him know it will be okay. "Go. Let him help."

For once, Octavia declined. "No way. I have to see this through."

    "You can't walk and I can't get you back to the drop-ship."

Her eyes darted back and forth at me and Bellamy's. "Go. It's alright." I expressed a tenderness look, making sure she understands her brother is rightfully letting her be with him.

   "He's right. This fight is over for you." Lincoln noted.

Octavia was desperate to stay, but she knew she couldn't. "O, O, listen to me. I told you my life ended the day you were born. The truth is... it didn't start until then. Go with him. I need you to live. " He paused to look at me, "Besides, we got this."

I watched this sibling love as they hugged it out. "I love you, big brother." This was emotional for me to watch, it might've been the last time Bellamy and I may see his sister again. She stared at me with a teary eyes as so did I. "May we meet again." She said to me, giving me one last hug. That was our first hug, sucked to be our last.

    "May we meet again." Bellamy and I said the same time.

Bellamy and I helped Lincoln carry Octavia, "Keep her safe." He said lastly before we watched her go off with Lincoln, I felt a tear stream down my eye.

I sniffed, wiping the tears away. I had to concentrate on the fight that was literally happening right in front of us. Bellamy was towering over me, he leaned down and smashed his lips onto mine, savouring the last taste. Out of all our kisses, this felt different, like it was a goodbye. But, I won't let it be our last.

    "You ready, sweetheart?" He said, licking his lips at me.

After that kiss, I had the urge to kill every single one of those bastards.

   "Ready as I'll ever be."

His smirk grew wider, ready to attack the bastards in front of us.

    "Let's go."

»»————-  ————-««
AUTHORS NOTE:
Another chapter?!!!!!!
Sorry for any mistakes just excited to publish :)
Just one more chapter to go! The next chapter will give an insight to book 2, it will be completely different !!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

239K 4.3K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
377K 9.7K 44
๐ƒ๐”๐๐ˆ๐„๐“๐˜. /djuหหˆbสŒษชษชti/ noun. 1. the state or quality of being doubtful; uncertainty. 2. god, emily's just so freakin' confused all the time! โ...
26.2K 537 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
51.5K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...