A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Character Profile
Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! 🥳🥳

Chapter 4

44.3K 1.4K 1K
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 4- New Friends

Izuku froze as you stared at him with a small smile.
'A friend??' He thought, then hissed in pain ad he scraped the palm of his hand against a rock when he fell. Your ears twitched as you gently took his hand.
"W-w-what are y-you d-doing-" His face drained fade-in color as you gently licked his palm, a small glow later and his hand was completely healed.

'Healing abilities too...' Izuku thought.
"I hope I didn't scare you..." you whispered. His thought snapped and he immediately waved his arms around.
"N-no no it's all fine!! I w-was just amazed that I g-get to r-really see the new h-hero!!" He stuttered. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Heeeeeero??" You pronounced the name weirdly.
"Y-yeah. A-about you saving Kacchan and I from the sludge, and then Allmight came in and punched him like 'bam'! And 'whoosh'! Like that!!" He motioned fighting moves, making you laugh a little, which made him stop and blush.

"Yeah... but I'm not a hero. I just did what was right. Those 'hero' humans couldn't stop that creature, and someone had to or else that 'Kacchan' human could've died," you stated matter-of-factly.
"Human? Oh!! I wanted to ask you about your quirk!! Do you have two quirks??? Or maybe three??? I've never seen anyone like you having possibly three quirks, nevertheless two!! When you use your blasts, is it made up of a material that can penetrate anything?? And you turning invisible when your scales are super smooth!!"

You stared at the human who kept on rambling on about quirks and your power, making you feeling overwhelmed.
"Umm, what are quirks?" You asked quietly. He stopped at turn to you, shocked.
"What are quirks? That means.... ARE YOU A REAL LIFE DRAGON?!" You asked/screamed at you, causing you to slightly jumped.

"Y-yeah... a Nighlight dragon..." you trailed off.
'Jeez, so exciting to meet humans, but the moment you try and talk to one, you're a complete doof,' you thought looking down.

"Wow!! If only I had my journal!!" He said mimicking writing in a 'journal'.
"Journal?? The one that fell out of a hole in a platform near a pond?" You asked.
"Yeah... WAIT!! WERE YOU THE ONE THAT FIXED MY JOURNAL?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" He grabbed your shoulders and started to shake you.

"Y-your welcome, but do you have a name? The Kacchan human says you're Deku?" He stopped and covered his face in embarrassment.
"O-oh no, that's a nickname we used to make fun of me, it means 'you can't do it'," he mumbled.
"Oh... well y-you know what?" He looked at you.

"Deku sounds like a really cool hero name, it doesn't matter if it means 'you can't do it', from what I've seen, you can do it. And that's what you should think." You explained patting his head.

Izuku was amazed and flattered, a tight squeeze in his heart when you told him that.
"Deku it is. But my real name is Izuku Midoryia, what's yours?" You nodded while smiling.
"(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Izuku"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, Deku, now known as Izuku Midoryia, became your friend.

He showed you everything you need to know about human life, what things are called, a 'map' to the whole 'city', and new types of fish you never tried. And you taught him what dragon powers you have and weaknesses.

You felt safe telling this info to him, you trust him to keep this a secret.

You trust him.

"So you're training with Allmight so you can become a hero and have his quirk?" You asked in your human form, which a cloak covered you. Izuku found a old cloak he had for cosplay and gave it to you to wear, since all you had to wear was a black shirt.
"Yeah, and in ten months before the exam I'll have his quirk," He said slurping noodles. You nodded and continue eating your fish.
"(Y/N), do you want to be in UA with me?" He suddenly asked. You stopped then shook your head.

"No, I only came here to live free in these new parts of land, not become something people have high expectations on." you explained to him.
"But your power is so strong, you could be a hero in no time!" he said excitedly, making you chuckle.
"Yeah, but I'll leave the hero things to humans who actually can handle the pressure, like you," You said smiling at him, which made his face heat up.
"Y-yeah, like me" He mumbled looking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten months past by, and Izuku was been training really hard for that entrance exam. Everyday he trained around the 'beach' where you like to be at, and every night he comes into the forest to talk to you. He would look extremely tire and sore, but would deny anything from you.
'poor Zuku-kun, he's overworking himself, I should know' you thought.

But one day he run to you very hurriedly. He looked very tired, and very happy at the same time.
"hey Zuku-kun, something wrong you asked laying on your side. He nodded furiously and held out his arm.
"(Y/N), follow me" you hesitated, but soon grabbed his arm and he lead you to the beach. It was completely empty. No more trash or junk, fully cleaned.

"I remember you told me that this was your favorite place to be at. And since then, not only I did this to become stronger, but to clean it for you," He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. You were amazed. All of this just for a quirk and you. A smile formed on your lips and turn to hug Izuku, making his face heat up even more.

"Thank you Zuku-chan, you really are a hero," you said nuzzling your head against his neck. It was a sign of gratitude in dragon culture, but Izuku didn't know.
"Y-Yeah!! Y-your welcome (Y-Y/N)!!" he stuttered with his face a full tomato. He run off to finish and you walked back into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wish me luck (Y/N)!! I really hope that I make it" it was the day where Izuku was going to UA to do the entrance exam, and you're really happy.

"I will be wishing you a dragon protection on you my faithful friend, for this will probably be the last time I see you alive," you jokingly said.
"(Y-Y/N)!! Don't say it like that!!" He yelled worriedly.
"Don't worry I'm only joking Zuku-kun, but I do hope you that you'll be accepted too!" You gave him thumbs up and smiled, which made Izuku smile and his face heat up.

"I gotta go now, bye (Y/N)!!" And with that, he took off. You stared on as he ran off, his figure getting smaller.
'I must do something in return for him doing so much for me, but what?' You wondered walking back and forth. You decided to get something Allmight related from a 'store'. You turned back into a dragon and made yourself invisible, flying up to find a store.

You landed nearby and carefully made your way to an open store using the roof the avoid other humans, and there sitting was an Allmight box with the hero posing.
'That could be a good gift.' You thought. You used your tail to reach for it and quickly grabbed it without a human seeing.

You smiled and tucked it under your wing, ready to walk off, when a yell grabbed your attention. You lifted your head, no human could hear it, it was faint yet your ears picked it up. You took off to see what it was and turned a corner to see a human being cornered by other humans.

"Listen here animal lover, hand over the cat and we'll be on our way, or else we'll get physical." One human said cracking his knuckles. The human holding an injured cat shook his head, which looks like a rock. But that didn't matter, because another human had a knife.

"Come on kid, don't make us leave you all bloody," he threatened. You growled and drew closer, small electrical sparks formed around your legs, still invisible.
"You asked for it!!" The knifed human charged the rock human, which you knocked back with your tail.
"Ow!! What the hell?!" He howled in pain.

"What was that?!" Another human shouted, the leader human sneered.
"Doesn't matter, we can take it." His arms had rocks on his arms and was looking around for you, but you sent out a plasma blast at them, quickly grabbing the rock human and cat, holding them against your chest.

"Hey, where that animal lover gone to?!" You heard them. You roared loudly, which causes them to jump in terror.
"Oh shit! It's the dragon!!" They ran off and you sighed in relief, letting go of the rock human and cat, turning visible to relax. The rock human stared at you with fear and awe, while the cat meowed and rubbed its head on you.

You try and give him a big smile, but since you had retractable teeth, it was a gummy smile. He sweat dropped and rubbed his neck.
"Thank you..." You nodded and gave him the cat. You turned to the Allmight box, picking it up and readied to fly, until the rock human spoke up again.
"M-my name is Koji Koda! I'll remember this!!" You turn your head to him and smiled.
'He's like Zuku-kun' you turned and quickly flying away, using invisibility again.

Koda stood there holding the cat and stared at the spot where you originally were.

"I'll remember this..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
58.1K 433 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
29.1K 246 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
160K 5.2K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...