The Neko Boy (TodoBakuDeku) M...

By Explosion_Pop

Izuku Midoriya lived in a realm where hybrid people was the normal. He lived with his mother in their cottage... More

Background information
~*~Chapter 1~*~
~*~Chapter 2~*~
~*~Chapter 3~*~
~*~Chapter 4~*~
~*~Chapter 5~*~
~*~Chapter 6~*~
~*~Chapter 7~*~
~*~Chapter 9~*~
~*~Chapter 10~*~
~*~Chapter 11~*~
~*~Chapter 12~*~
~*~Chapter 13~*~
~*~Chapter 14~*~
~*~Chapter 15~*~
~*~Chapter 16~*~
~*~Chapter 17~*~
~*~Chapter 18~*~
~*~Chapter 19~*~
~*~Chapter 20~*~
~*~Chapter 21~*~
~*~Chapter 22~*~
~*~Chapter 23~*~
~*~Chapter 24~*~
~*~Chapter 25~*~
~*~Chapter 26~*~
~*~Chapter 27~*~
~*~Chapter 28~*~
~*~Chapter 29~*~
~*~Chapter 30~*~
~*~Chapter 31~*~
~*~Chapter 32~*~
~*~Chapter 33~*~
~*~Chapter 34~*~
~*~Chapter 35~*~
~*~Chapter 36~*~
~*~Chapter 37~*~
~*~Chapter 38~*~
~*~Chapter 39~*~
~*~Chapter 40~*~
~*~Chapter 41~*~
~*~Chapter 42~*~
~*~Chaper 43~*~
~*~Chapter 44~*~
~*~Chapter 45~*~
NEW BOOK

~*~Chapter 8~*~

18.8K 477 627
By Explosion_Pop

Chapter 8

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake up and I'm Kacchan's arms. I start to tear up as the events from earlier come flooding back. I turn and hug Kacchan, who starts to rub my back.

"What's wrong kitten?" he asks me with worry in his tone.

"N-nothing, earlier just kind of shook me up..."

"Yeah I heard. Icy hot told me you had a bad panic attack. Can you tell me what triggered it?"

"We were h-high in the air..." I state breath heavily as I remember, looking down at the ground.

Kacchan lays down with me on his chest so I could hear his heartbeat. I calm down and we just lay there in comfortable silence. After about 10 minutes, Arrow peeks his head in and sniffs me.

"Hi Arrow," I smile at him while still on Kacchan.

He grabs my shirt and pulls me out gently, while Kacchan just looks grumpy that he lost his cuddle buddy.

Arrow then proceeds to take me over to Ash, who is walking next to Kirishima on a horse. Ash immediately starts nuzzling me and it tickles.

"Stop!" I say through laughing, "P-please!"

He stops and starts licking my face, making me giggle. I don't know why they both treat me like a baby, but I guess it's okay, as long as they don't hurt me.

Once done, I go to Momo's cart, and asked when I could get my cast off.

SHE SAYS I CAN GET IT OFF NOW!

I'm so excited, but then she says I can't run around, or do anything crazy. All I can do is walk.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I see kitten being played with by Ash and Arrow, so I head back to the front where Shoto is.

"How is he?" Shoto deadpans.

"Well, why not look for yourself?" I point at the two timber wolves and kitten.

He smiles and returns to guiding his horse.

I then see Deku come over without his cast and he looks so excited.

"KACCHAN! SHO! LOOK I CAN WALK!" He says, jumping off Arrow. He proceeds to run, but Arrow grabs him before he can get 5 feet.

"Arrow! let me run just a little," he pouts. I guess he isn't allowed to do anything too rough on his foot.

Arrow shakes his head and returns Deku to his place on his back, walking off.

-hour time skip-

We arrive at the shore and head into the dock. Ash now has Denki on him while Arrow has Deku. But I notice Ash keep looking to see if Deku is still on Arrow's back, and watching his mood. We walk up to the boat Shoto's dad bought, and head aboard. We unload all of our things into our rooms. In total there are 4 bedrooms, not including the captain's quarters, that is connected onto the deck.

Roommates:
Shoto, Katsuki, Izuku - captains quarters
Kiri and Denki
Momo and Mina
Uraraka and Iida
Sero wanted to be alone

Shoto, Deku, Arrow, and I walk into the room, and as we are looking around, wind hits the boat, making it rock. I grab onto the bed post, and Shoto grabs a dresser. Arrow catches Izuku before he falls. It eventually stops rocking, and we head back out to the deck.

Everyone is up there talking about going to port village, which is less that a 5 minute walk away. They want to get food before we head out.

"Let's go get some food tonight so we can head out tomorrow!" Sero exclaims.

"Okay, but we have to stock our food and water supplies in the cellar." Shoto comments.

-(Shoto's POV)-

We all head out, make our way to a cafe, and order our food. Sero, Momo, and Mina get a pasta dish. Denki and Izuku get fish fingers. Katsuki and I get chicken salad, and lastly Kirishima, Uraraka, and Iida get sushi.

We all eat our food with our Timber wolves outside, eating two raw steaks each that we had bought earlier for them. Once done Katsuki and I leave Izuku with the rest of the pack, and go to buy supplies for the trip.

We get back to the boat, and our supplies are delivered. Izuku is sleeping with Denki downstairs in Kirishima and Denki's room.

I go and pick him up, moving him to our room. Katsuki changes him into a bunny onesie that had shorts, a tail, and ears. He looked adorable. Katsuki and I head to bed, with him snuggled in the middle of us.

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake up with Arrow and Ash on either side of me. I get up and look around, but Sho and Kacchan are nowhere to be seen. I notice what I'm wearing and blush.

I walk out and rub the sleep out of my eyes, when I feel Ash pick me up, and put me on Arrows back. Everyone is working so we could leave in an hour.

"Hey, Kacchan, is there anything I can do?"

"Could you go to town and get some rope?"

"YEAH!" I'm excited I can help with something.

Kacchan gives me money and hugs me goodbye. I go and change, then Arrow and I went to the market. We're walking around when I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me into an alley.

I panic, but he punches me in the face. I yelp and fall to the ground, and see Arrow pounce the black haired male.

Arrow bites his leg, then picks me up, taking me to the shop. I know my face and knees will be bruised. I don't want the whole pack babying me again.

"You better not tell, Arrow."

He huffs and I ride him back to the boat. I proudly give Katsuki the rope and he ruffles my hair, telling me I did a good job. My head hurt a little but I didn't flinch.

I go into our quarters to look at my knees and face. My knees have already started bruising and I could see one starting on my temple.

"Crap," I mutter under my breath. My head starts pounding. I go behind the mirror and grab some run-of-the-mill painkillers and take two of them. I start getting sleepy, but I know I can't sleep again. I just woke up an hour ago.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I see Kitten give Katsuki the rope, and walk back into our room. Arrow walks up to me, and tugs on my pants. I look down see a small bit of blood on his fur, by his mouth. My eyes widen, and I go over to Katsuki to show him.

"Arrow! what happened?!" Katsuki starts inspecting him for injuries.

Arrow and Katsuki have a mind link, allowing him to hear Arrow's thoughts. I sit and wait patiently for him to tell me what happened.

"WHAT?!" Katsuki says, completely enraged.

Izuku then walks out and asks what's wrong.

I notice a bruise forming on his right temple, and I can tell he isn't feeling good.

"Why is Kacchan so angry? Did I not get the right rope? You know, I could just go back and get a different one."

"No Izuku, you got the right rope." I say, as Katsuki whispers in my ear.

"Some guy grabbed Deku pulled him in an alley, and beat him up."

When he says this, I can feel the rage build and my eyes widen.

"What's going on? Did I do something?" Deku asks, slightly worried, "Um.. I'm just going to go hang out with Denki..."

He starts to walk away, but Katsuki picks him up bridal style and starts carrying him away.

"KACCHAN PUT ME DOWN!" I see Izuku squirming.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Izuku starts to walk away so I pick him up and head to Momo's room. He needs to be checked out if he was hurt. I'm filled with rage, but Arrow had already done enough to the guy. We get down the stairs, to Momo's room, and Izuku stops squirming.

"Why are we at Momo and Mina's room?" He looks up at me confused.

"Arrow told me what happened, and I need to make sure you're okay. From the look of the bruise forming on your temple, you're not." Deku's eyes widen and we walk in to the room.

-1387 words-
EDITED

💜 HAPPY NATIONAL ANIME DAY 💜
I hope you all like the story sorry for uploading a little late today! If I miss and an update I will post two the next day. School is getting in the way. Well stay healthy and love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.6K 16
[COMPLETE] Book #1 of the Hybrid Trilogy! •°•°•°• "Ha?! Why do I have to take care of those bastards?!" "Because your agency is the closest to theirs...
11.2K 436 70
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
35.5K 1.7K 16
Last Year things got complicated for Katsuki Bakugo when at a Christmas party he kissed his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya under the mistletoe. It w...
57.6K 1.4K 26
★ [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...