Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 26

37.1K 968 398
By KirstieQuirke

Ace's POV

I can't believe I'm leaving in four days and all I want to do is stay with Camila and never leave her side but unfortunately I can't do that because I extend my damn contract. I know she'll wait for me because she said she would and I'm honestly grateful, this time with us is so different because we've both matured and I'm willing to lose a limb to make us work. I want to ask her to officially be my girlfriend but I want to do it right.

All night my mind was scanning through different ways to do it, at dinner was the only way that didn't completely suck. I'm going to cook her a delicious meal and set the table up nice and neatly, I'm going to buy her flowers, her favourites of course. I'll tell her to dress up in whatever makes her feel confident and comfortable, if it's a tight dress good, if it's baggy shorts and an oversized t-shirt that's good too and we can top the night off with the hot tub and some hot steaming sex.

God I hope she says yes.

I never thought about if she says no, what if she thinks it's too soon to put labels on it. Oh god, should I postpone it? No..she wouldn't say she loves me if she didn't want to label it...right? Fuck sake. I hate overthinking, I feel like that's all I do now.

"Morning" I hear her sexy sweet voice behind me.

I place the weight down near my feet and look in the mirror seeing her leaning against the doorframe in my black t-shirt, I can't tell if she's wearing panties since the t-shirt is more than half way down her thighs covering up her sugary pussy.

"Morning baby" I smirk and pick up the towel, wiping my sweaty forehead.

I turn to her seeing her eyes undress me as she takes in every inch of my body, roaming over my shorts and gaze deeply into my abs.

I walk towards her and she snaps out her dirty frenzy, "Uhmm" she tucks her hair behind her ear straightening her posture.

"Come on" I lift her quickly throwing her over my shoulder, she squeals in shock. "Don't worry, I was undressing you too"

"Where we going?" She asks holding back her giggles.

"We are going for a shower" I tell her, my t-shirt on her raising up her body as she hangs over my shoulder, not bothering to fight me.

We shower together, the whole time is filled with giggles from her and me attacking her with kisses. Turns out she wasn't wearing any underwear which made me groan but I kept it to myself because I badly want tonight to go well and if it does it'll end how I think it will and we'll do it until the sun raises.

We drive to the nearest town where only a few stores are, she wanted to check out a store with clothes I think, I'm not entirely sure but I told her to check it out and I'll get what I need but I'm secretly going to collect ingredients and flowers.

Once I get everything I put it in the back of my truck and head to the store where she is, when I walk in e small store I see her at the back standing in front of a mirror wearing a tight red dress showing of her thin curves. She definitely gaining weight and she looks happier that she is. I'm glad we're the only ones in this store.

The dress is long hugging her body as the back has a few straps crossing over leaving it backless to see her creamy skin.

She glances at me and smiles widely at my presence, I stand behind her as she looks herself in the mirror deciding whether she likes it or not. She turns towards me and looks back in the mirror with a sigh.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I scowl, if she doubting her body I'll go crazy.

Her head whips to me, "It's to formal huh? I probably won't wear it anyway" she tuts before looking back again, I can't tell if she desperately wants it or hates it, I love it.

"It's not, I love it. I think you should get it" I persuade her, it looks fucking beautiful on her. It would be a-shame if she didn't.

She huffs turning back to the mirror, her eyes roaming over her body. Her lips begins to turn up in disgust, "Do you ever look at something so much you begin to hate it"

"What's wrong with it?" I look at her reflection in the mirror.

She slowly runs her hands down the sides of her body before stopping at her hips. Her eyes look down to the floor and glance up at me in the mirror, she taps her hips lightly, "I'm too bony, too skinny"

"What?" I sternly say feeling my anger ready to bite.

Her eyes peering at her wide hips which use to hold so much fat, I stand behind her and run my large hands down her now petite waist, "You look fucking magnificent, don't listen to the thoughts in your mind because it is your worst enemy. Don't ever look at yourself like that again, do you hear me? You're beautiful Camila and this red colour looks sexy as fuck on you" I compliment.

Her eyes soften looking at me before shrugging and sighing, "It's pricey, maybe another time"

"I don't care, I'm getting it for you and you'll wear it tonight, you'll show me that confidence I know you have"

"No, no. You've already done so much for me this past three weeks" she tries to refuse.

"Does it look like I give a shit, I'll do anything for you" I growl into her ear and she leans her head back against me closing her eyes.

"Okay" her lips curl up into a small smile before she sucks in her bottom lip between her teeth.

I smile against her skin realising something, this turns her on. I lay my palm flat on her stomach slowly moving down she reacts to this by letting out a shaky breath and I stop at her lower stomach.

"Let's go" I whisper. If I tease her it's only teasing me and I don't want a hard on in public.

I unwrap my arms from her and walk towards the cashier as she changes back into her clothes, she comes out holding the dress ready to give it back but I snatch it off her, "I'll buy it" I say to the women behind the counter.

She nods with a smirk glancing at Camila, "That will be $127.57"

I hand her my card with a polite smile, "That's too much for a dress" she whispers leaning into me.

"Is there heels to go with this or?" I ask the lady.

Her smile becomes wider, "We have different variety if you'd like to try"

"Ace no, it's fine" Cam whispers with a laugh of shock before telling the lady "We're fine"

"Great, would you show us the best ones"

"Most certainly" she happily walks around the counter to show us.

I'm not going to tell her I'm saving up, I'd rather spend the money I have on her. I've spent four years saving up money to get my own house but her happiness is more important.

I buy her the dress and a pair of clear open toed heels or whatever the hell the woman rambled on. I know Camila didn't like that I bought her it because I know she struggles with money herself but I couldn't care how much I spent, as long as she continues to smile the way she has been.

I put the bag near her feet and she narrows her eyes towards me, "What's happening tonight?"

"What?" I nervously laugh.

"You said I can wear it tonight, I thought we're staying in?"

"We are"

She pulls a face of confusion trying to figure out what the fuck I'm talking about, "I'm making dinner tonight and you will wear what I just got"

"Okay" she agrees.

Thank god she didn't ask anymore questions, this dinner better go right. I'm absolutely shitting it.

"Thank you for the dress and heels" Her smile bright.

__________________________________

This is how I picture the dress if you guys want a visual.

Two updates yaaaay!

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
4.5M 151K 43
*Warning: LABELLED MATURE. Due to sexual content and graphic language, this book is recommended for readers 17+ in age* *CANNOT be read without readi...
4.5K 929 61
"We hunt, we kill, we die." In the Ristos System, bounty hunters come and go like the wind: with no shortage of bounties to fulfill, men and women ap...
6.1K 186 90
Kate Ross is your average teenage girl. Or, at least, she was. That all changed when her mother decided to cheat on her father and Kate had to move w...