Howling with the Prince (Book...

By atedoreenz

Howling with the Prince, Love Cole is Book 3of The Vampire Waltz Collection The Queen of Roses has returned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 3

121 10 0
By atedoreenz

It had been four months.

The attack came... Just what the Vampire Queen warned to the King of Werewolves.

The wolves weren't helpless but they were having a hard time trying to keep the situation cool.

Vampires and undead wolves made another strike yet this time with witches on their side. Their were a few witches, fairies and demons as well in the Moonstone pack as mates to their mate.

It wasn't enough,  to keep a war on going and the rest of the other packs aided. Magic was now involved,  dark magic.

They're weren't losing but they weren't winning as well.

'A total of almost eight hours since the attack happened,  the women and children are now all in the shelter. This time it's ten times stronger having a good witch sealing a barrier. ' Laylana thought as she dodged every attack the vampires gave to her. The challenge was not getting hit by fire thrown by the witches or getting caught with their spells.

She was taught a bit of vampiric magic by Atticus,  it was going well but not much. She focus more on her wolf side and ignored her other side. The cursed one. Atticus respect her decision,  she was a werewolf and she was.

She can only turn on and off the lights,  stick to walls,  levitate some things but not strong enough.

"Laylana how's the situation out there? " Rieka mindlinked her. Who already gave birth to a healthy baby boy a month ago.

"Horrible,  witches are now involved. " she groaned and kicked the vampire leaping towards her.

"That's not good,  go find Atticus now! "

"Rieka tell me,  what will happen to Atticus? " she asked the seer.

"I can't see it clearly but someone stabbed him,  it's bad. The knife is cursed. "

"Got it! "

A few tears escaped her eyes when she can't mindlinked Atticus. She saw a large bat flying above the sky and was surrounded by the witches flying with their Broom or levitating. 

It was like a hundred flies attracted to the light,  they were trying to kill Atticus. Lighting strikes and hit him.  She felt helpless,  weird, and in pain. She was hurt,  she couldn't lose him,  she'll die. No wolf can survive the lost of their mates,  only a few. Her father only hold on for them,  his kids.

Laylana's eyes changed into silver hues. She couldn't hold back her worry and wolf. Shifting into a large white wolf,  she ran even faster when she smelled her mate's blood.
Golden specks can be noticed from her eyes if you'll look closely.

Furious paws stepped on the ground,  she watched closely as the giant bat from the sky falls down. Leaping on like she was flying,  the bat was caught by her back.  The bat turned back into his form,  weak and his clothes torn. There was a huge wound near his heart,  a deep scar and multiple purplish veins appeared.

She was enraged by her mates sight,  he was broken and devastatingly injured. In her Fury,  she took down all who stood in her way. Witches tried to fly away but trees would be launch into the air,  stabbing them as Prince and King aided.

Vampires were headless and killed.

The undead wolves turned to dust at her sight,  she was mad and out of control. All she craved was blood,  she even tried attacking her own pack mates.

The secret was out.

She was unstoppable,  her father couldn't calm her down and Atticus was helpless on the ground bleeding and breathing hard. She wouldn't even anyone touch her mate. Yet all they wanted to do was help.

It suddenly went quiet when a familiar small figure reappeared again. Wearing a red cloak with a lamp on her right hand as light. A giant demon dog stood beside her walking towards the hybrid.

The white wolf growled and tried to attack the being but was threw off by a powerful force.

Her golden eyes glowed and hair black as a crow no longer blue. A baby bump was showing from her light cotton nightdress.

"She can't be controlled. Cole make her submit maybe she'll listen." Said Maria as she stood in full power from where her feet holds.

The Prince was surprised and mad. Mixed emotions,  first he had a title of a Prince,  even as a Queen she would respect him and second what was the Queen of Vampires doing here.

"She's not, her wolf is in rage!  Blocking off my command",  yelled Cole to his Beta.

"A hybrid isn't she?" Asked Maria though she knew,  she wanted a confirmation from the Father.

"You just mention it earlier didn't you!  Stop with your playings and help my daughter" said King Charles.

"Can you not make her submit King of Werewolves?! "

He was silent as he held his tears,  he didn't want to do it to his daughter.

"I take no command from a werewolf especially a brother of my son's killer, my Laylana is Atticus' mate so I'll help her by making her submit. " she scoffed.

"Submit?" The King asked,  his daughter was a werewolf! But a hybrid.

"Half werewolf, half vampire surely she will obey her Queen. " her voice calm and almost slipped.

She walked towards Laylana as the white wolf growls at her and glanced back to her mate, Atticus lying in the ground all covered in blood.  He was helpless and she felt horrible she was late. He could die!

"Laylana..." Maria's voice Stern yet calm

Only growls and piercing eyes of kill were replied.

"Submit..." She whispered only for the wolf to jump towards her, canines ready to bite her head off as she dodged off the attack and stand on higher ground.

Listen.. Feel your mate's heartbeat!  It's beating for you, he's not leaving you! 

Laylana didn't listen but continued to attack her with jaws and claws, in a Swift motion Laylana's claw tear Maria's sleeve only the cloth yet not the skin harmed.

"That's it Laylana!  Submit!!! " Her voice cold and full of power, in anger and infuriating. Though she was a little bit scared.

The white wolf's head began to lower then shake off of Maria's grip of words and head on towards the tiny Queen.

"Submittt!  Kneel!  Show respect! " Maria spatted, Snow's paws Shook and pressed hardly on the ground with blood on her mind. Death until none is left.

"Attack me and your pack is dead,
your mate without his head
so Kneel before your Queen and cower! 
Give in to your Queen's order and power!  " she shouted uttering a powerful incantation to make the hybrid submit,  it should be used only for powerful and old supernatural beings but this was worse. She never knew a hybrid could be this powerful.

Words that said the truth and plagued with it... Her pack was at her mercy,  so was Atticus.

A spell was cast, made of swords and fire.

She stopped and her body could no longer handle the Queen's powers of making her submit, her limbs and bones shaking. Breathing was like drinking acid and the air in the air was like fire making her hot and extremely tired.

Her form changed back into her human form yet the morph was agonizing. Bowing nakedly in the ground as tears ran out her eyes, seeing everything as she lifted her head. Maria's eyes showed fear of her, she now truly felt like a monster. She made the Queen uncomfortable and soon after the King is after her head fir threatening her Queen's life and if she's hard to control then Damian would execute her.

She's dangerous.

Maria felt tense and out of control for a second, Laylana was determined of killing her. If this went on to Damian, the wolf will be dead. So much for the wolf,  she wouldn't be even be here if Rieka didn't called her help. The seer explained to her what could happen if Laylana will continue her blood thirst tonight. The Court would definitely punish her if they'll find out she snuck out.

A drip of blood oozed out from Maria's nose as she wiped it away and looked at it before collapsing to the ground for Sigmund to catch her.

"Lock her up! Till she's in controlmade sure she's fed." her father's voice yelled.

"She's too dangerous to be out in the open. I'm so sorry Laylana." He touched her daughter's cheek,  feeling helpless.

He couldn't help her.

"What are we going to do with the Queen? " Cole asked his Father as Maria faints on the ground.

"Let her rest in the guest room... " eyeing on Maria's swollen belly hoping his son wouldn't notice nor would find out the truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.1K 84
As Lycan's were hunted and killed off a thousand years ago, now humans, and werewolves shall learn what a true Lycan is. All things made a new, now i...
11.3K 396 35
SINGING WITH THE QUEEN, Love Maria BOOK 2 of The Vampire Waltz Collection "Night or Day she'll knock on your door." "Killing away your first born, a...
41.3K 2.9K 53
*Book 3 of the Destined Series* Without her sister, her mate, and her friends, Ryleigh has nowhere to turn to but home. Whether she wants to join her...
266K 15.7K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...