Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 25

39.1K 1K 380
By KirstieQuirke

Camila's POV

I open my eyes feeling content, the room full with a little light shinning through the cracks of the curtain, I look to my left seeing Ace fast asleep. One arm above his head as the other one is stretched out beneath me, the duvet at his lower waist showing off his defined abs and muscly tattooed arms. He has more tattoos now, both sleeves are completed and one is connecting to the skull tattoo on his chest. He looks so hot and I feel truly lucky.

I roll on top of him laying my bare chest against his, I kiss his cheek before tracing lines on his face. I'm going to miss him and I have no idea how long he'll be gone for.

I move his head to the side exposing his neck where I've left a large hickey, I didn't mean it I got carried away. I kiss it lightly before trailing wet kissing down to his collarbone. His arm that was stretched out has whipped around my body, him still fast sleep.

I stop the trail and look at his face with admiration and smile to myself, I lightly touch his chin with my lips before kissing his lips again.

"Hmm" he hums and kisses me back in his sleep.

I giggle to myself like a little school girl, I begin to kiss down his broad chest, kissing over his skull tattoo. I leave wet warm kisses down his chest to his abs reaching the waistband of his boxers.

"Good morning munchkin" his croaky voice speaks, I look up to see him smirking down at me, his dimple on full show making him look adorable. I crawl back up his body before laying down on his chest.

"Morning" I smile and pecks his lips, his large hands hold my head in place as he lingers the kiss for longer.

"Hmm" he licks his lips, "You hungry?" He smiles.

"For what?" I cock a brow thinking dirty thoughts.

"Hold that hunger, I'll be back in a second" he rolls us over and kisses my lips before getting off the bed and leaving the room.

My phone rings and I read Julia's name, I answer quickly and her as always excited voice booms through the phone.

"Hi, I haven't heard from you in a while"

"I know..." I sit up holding the duvet to my chest, "I have something to tell you" my voice matching her excitement.

"Oh my god! You got in!" She practically screams.

"Noo, I don't know about that yet and..it was stupid, I don't even have the money but that's not what I was talking about"

"I'd help you Cam.."

"No" I don't want help, I want to do everything by myself and make myself proud and make mum proud, "I seen Ace.." I slowly says.

"What!?" She chokes on whatever she's drinking.

"We've been speaking for around like..three week"

"And.." she silently tries filling in the pieces I'm missing out.

"He has been showing me what it's like to have fun again and..."

"Do you not remember that he left and everything that has happened?"

"I haven't forgotten because it happened to me, we're older now and I don't know...he's different, he's in the army now and just seems happy and it makes me happy" I admit.

"Okay well I'm happy for you. I really am and Cam?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't..throw your whole heart out there again, I don't want you getting hurt" she struggles to say.

"I won't get hurt"

"Okay, well tell me everything later. I have to get ready for work"

"Okay" I sigh.

"How is he?" she blurts out.

"He's good, he's happy..he has his best friend back" I answer knowing who she is talking about.

"Good. Right, bye and love you"

"Love you too" I smile and fall back onto the mattress as I hang up.

Ace comes back five minutes later closing the door quietly behind him, "Guess what"

"What..."

"You're suppose to guess" he rolls his eyes playfully before giving me a little dance of excitement.

"What?" I whine feeling impatient.

"Pack your bags baby, we're going somewhere for five days!" He continues to dance and I laugh at his excitement.

"Where we going!?" I sit up on me knees still holding  the duvet to my body.

He moves closer to the bed still dancing before quickly swiping me off the bed and into his arms, I laugh throwing my head back. "It's a secret but I know you'll love it" he blows a raspberry into my neck making me laugh more.

"Oh, this hickey..." he points at it, "I'm gonna get so much shit" he chuckles.

"Sorry" I laugh and he places me on my feet.

"Right..." he smacks my ass, "I'll take you to Ma's to pack"

We're on the road to where ever he's taking me, he offered Ash to come but he said he needs to get back to work so he'll hang around Brad or George until he leaves tomorrow. Ace felt bad but Ash told him not to worry about it.

He pulls left into the woods on a dirt road before stopping outside a large lake house with big windows. This looks expressive.

"We're here" he removes his hand from my thigh and gets out the truck, I follow mesmerised by the house in front of us.

"Is this yours? It looks expensive"

He glances to it as he takes out our bags, "It's not mine but I wish it was"

"Whose is it?"

"Ahhh" he zips his mouth closed and throw the key away.

I laugh and follow him inside after he unlocks it, the living area is huge, two big couches and a single couch all around a square large coffee table, a fluffy rug underneath the table on the clean dark oak floor. A fireplace in front where all the furniture is pointing to.

"It's beautiful" I gape as my eyes roam all the art work hung on the walls.

"We have loads to do here, we could swim in the lake but I wouldn't recommend at this time of the year but we have a hot tub, a cinema room, a gym and a gaming room. We have a pick of four bedrooms but the master is at the top and it's the best with its own balcony, we also have a large en-suite"

My eyes widen again, "That's crazy" I've never really been in a home like this, only Aiden's but that was his parents.

"Come on" he nods to the stairs.

I follow him as he carries the bags, I offered to help but he said no.

I open the door to the master bedroom, "Oh wow!" The king sized bed point to the large window and sliding doors giving us a view of the lake and balcony, the grey upholstered bed frame looks amazing. One wall is filled with mirrors, Ace slides the mirror revealing a wardrobe. He points to a door, "That's the bathroom"

I smile and open the door seeing two sinks at either side fitting into counters, a large walk in shower in the corner and the toilet at the other side in a little room for privacy. A huge white bathtub sits in front of the window with the lake on view, a blind rolled up incase you want privacy to have a bath.

Ace's arms snake around me as he pulls my back flush to his chest, "This is amazing, thank you" I lean my head back.

He kiss my head, "I love you" he whispers burry his face into the crook of my neck.

"How about we have a bath?" I turn in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Love to" He grins.

I turn back around and twist the tap allowing the hot water to gush out, I pick up the bubble bath on the tub and squirt it in. We stare out to the view waiting for the tub to fill up, I hold his arms around me leaning back against him.

When it's full I turn off the tap and begin to remove my clothing, he watches me and I stop widely smiling at him. "What?" He cackles.

I shake my head and takes off the rest before stepping into the steaming hot bubbly water, he removes his clothing and steps in sitting down opposite me.

"Really whose place is this?" I move over to him and kiss his lips hoping for him to tell me.

"Why?" He arms wrap around me as I lean back into him.

I shrug, "Just curious"

"It's Brad's"

Huh.

"How can he afford this?"

He shrugs, "Doesn't matter, I'm just happy I can take you places like this..I want to take you everywhere"

I feel the warmth spread again as I relax feeling at home, it's not the lake house that feels like home, it's him.

"Ace"

"Hmm" he inhales a sharp breath nuzzling into me.

"I love you" I whisper.

His warm breath stops fanning my neck as he stops breathing for a moment, "Really?" He whispers back.

"With all my heart" I don't care what people think of him, I know he loves me and I love him, that's all that matters.

"I love you like crazy" his lips lightly touch my neck.

__________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 21.5K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
61K 3.1K 56
[WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST] After suffering a heartbreak caused by no explanation, DYLAN MILLER does everything she can to forget about HUNTER GRAYSON...
1.2K 254 37
"Falling in love is like holding a candle. initially it lightens up the world around you. then it starts melting and hurts you . Finally it goes of...
2.7M 162K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...