A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! 🥳🥳

Character Profile

89K 1.5K 3K
By 0Random_Fandom0

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Gender: female

Species: NightLight Dragon (breed mix of a Night Fury and Light Fury)

Age: 16

Birthday: February 14

Height:
-5'4 ft when in human form
-20 ft when in dragon form

Hair color: raven black with white on the tips on your hair

Eye color: one blue, one green

Blood Type: O, but it's poisonous.

likes: Fish, swimming, stars, her family, the forests, and friendly humans.

dislikes: evil humans, eels, annoying humans, entitlement, and not having to see her family.

Quirk: none, but has her parent's powers. (These are from the httyd wiki, I also added some things if you don't mind)

-Has the ability to become invisible by heating her mirror-like scales through her plasma blasts. It can also become a distraction so a threat couldn't see where she went after.

-From her dad's genes, she can retract her teeth when not in use, but when out it can cause serious damage to an opponent, which is why she doesn't use them in combat.

-she can produce several forms of fire and plasma blasts, it is effective when trying to weaken an opponent. She can also weaken her plasma blasts to use them for non-violent purposes.

- her saliva has amazing healing properties and is able to stick objects together and also flammable.

-her scales are fireproof and is resistant to any attack her faces, the more she eats, the more stronger her scales get. When she sheds, it can be used by others.

-Also from her dad's genes, after holding enough plasma in her mouth, she can cause electrical sparks form around her until she produce and lighting storm and fire a powerful blast.

-Can use echolocation when in dark places.

-her strength is incredible, because her species is able to carry two time their body weight.

-her weakness is her wings and tail, if they are injured in any way, she cannot be able to fly. she also gets exhausted when using plasma blasts and dehydrated when uses healing spit and fire blasts.

-Can become human with concentration. Some of her scales can appear on her face and hind legs are still dragon when in human form. Cannot talk to other species if she's in dragon form, but can still talk to dragons.

Family: (I'm going with Toothless and his family and since the Light Fury doesn't have a name we'll call her Light)
Dart (sister) alive
Pouncer (brother) alive
Ruffrunner (brother) alive
Toothless (father) alive
Light (mother) alive

Stats:

-Power: 4/5
-she may be powerful, but doesn't know her full limits due to being isolated in the hidden world. Because of that, she hasn't fought any opponents to make her powers strong. Plus she's lazy.

-Speed: 3.5/5
-her speed is incredible, but due to her being lazy, she doesn't try to work.

-Technique: 4.5/5
- though being isolated, her parents taught her and her siblings what to do in a dangerous situation, because of that, she can analyze a situation and see others weaknesses.

-Intelligence: 5/5
-being taught by her father, who's seen humans before, he tried and teach her as much info as possible. And her being part of the most intelligent dragons, she knows her way around, but she's a little naive sometimes.

-Cooperativeness: 4/5
-she has never seen another species but dragons, so she gets a little carried away and trusts people to quickly, though she know when there's a serious setting and helps to protect.

About you:
-She's lives far in the depths of the ocean in a hidden dragon world with her family, her being the oldest of her siblings.

-She's calm and positive with everyone, always have a sense of humor, but due to being isolated for her life, she has trouble socializing with other species and is super awkward.

-She care about her family and friends, and will do anything to protect them. felt extremely sad when she left, but knew that her siblings are safe.

-Can be blunt sometimes and is very sarcastic, though is sympathetic when someone is upset, angry, or depressed.

-As I said, she's a little naive, and takes a little while to understand adult humor, but when she does, she goes along with the jokes.

-There's a thing in her family called a Dragon's Trust, which means if another species gains her or her family's trust, their bond with that species will grow and protect them no matter what.

Let's see who gains your trust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 158 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...
375K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
331K 7.2K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
169K 7K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...