Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 24

37K 1K 208
By KirstieQuirke

Ace's POV

"Sorry about..that" I tell him as we load up the game.

"It's fine man, really. I'm not a stupid teenager anymore and if you guys want to be together then so be it, even though it cringes me to think about all the shit you and her have done" he fake gags before laughing.

I laugh with a nod, "So...is there any women in your life?"

"Nah" he smirks and shakes his head.

"I call bullshit"

"It's not, I've only had eyes for one person and well..that didn't work out so I just focus on work and hang around with the guys" he shrugs his eyes boring into the tv.

I clear my throat before asking, "Julia?" I skeptically look at him waiting for his response.

He sighs leaning back, "Why don't you see if you can maybe start talking to her again" I say when he doesn't say anything.

"I can't"

"Why not? Is she engaged or does he have someone?"

"No..not that I'm aware of, it's been like a year or something since I last seen her and she looked happy, and don't to ruin that so I'd rather sit in the sidelines allowing her to be happy while I work my ass off and just do the best I can to live my life" he tosses me an upset look.

"Yeah but you're different, I'm sure you can make her happy if you talked to her and maybe asked her one a date" I encourage.

"Nah..I can't, she's happy"

"Are you?"

"I am if she is, I'd love to talk to her again or take her on a date but she doesn't want that and I'm gonna respect that"

"How do you know she doesn't want that?"

"Because something happened between us a year ago in New York and she.."

"She.." I coax.

"She bailed the next morning"

"So you slept with her and she left you high and dry?"

He scowls my way, "We didn't sleep together, we just talked and I gave her a kiss and then we fell asleep and that was it"

"And you didn't think to call her?" I narrow my eyes.

"Oh really why didn't I think of that!?" He sarcastically says.

"Shut up!" I scoff, "Why didn't you get in touch with her?"

"I did and she apologised coming clean, turns out she thought that night was a mistake and that was that, I'm not gonna push her to be with me or to love me, pretty sure there is another guy though" he picks the control up and huffs, "Can we play now?"

"Yeah" I pat his shoulder sympathetically before picking up my own controller. He clearly doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

We play for ten minutes before Cam runs through giggling with Rox running after her, "Watch this!" She stops and Rox slides standing next to her before sitting down at her feet.

"Watch what?" I laugh.

She sits down on the floor crossing her legs, "Whose your favourite!?" Her voice squeaky as she talks to Rox.

Rox barks jumping up and putting her paws onto Cam's head, she laughs opening her arms to say "See"

"That dog ain't yours anymore bro" Ash chuckles.

I stick my middle finger up at Camila and she bursts into laughter sticking her tongue out to me, "Come on!" She claps her hands running out the living room, Roxie running after her. She's crazy and i love seeing her like this.

"She's..happy"

"Yeah, she's mad" I laugh and turn back to the tv.

We play for around an hour before I leave him to sleep, I head into my room and see Cam sitting on the bed with one of my t-shirts, a new one. Her hair damp, she is petting Rox as she lays beside her.

"Hey" I smirk at the image in front of me, I'd love to see this everyday. I lay down underneath the duvet as Rox lays in between us.

"Hi, I thought I'd give you two some guys time that's why I didn't come through"

"It's fine, looks like you were having more fun with Rox" I watch as she turns the lamp off. Rox moves and jumps off the bed, surly going into her own bed.

I pull Cam towards me and she lays on my bicep cuddling into my side, "Can I ask you something?" She looks up at me, her hot breath fanning my face.

"Yeah" I slowly trace lines up and down her bare back underneath my t-shirt she's wearing.

"Who is Lydia?"

I inhale a sharp breath at her name, "She texted you and I looked, sorry"

"It's okay, uhm..she is a women I slept with over two years ago, I had a thing with her over six years ago"

"So there is a third girl?"

"No, I didn't lie. She's the one I stopped half way through and cried"

"Oh" she looks down, "and you haven't talked to her since that might?"

"God no, I talked to her a year ago before I was deployed but that night two years ago with her we talked and she helped me feel better" she calmed be down as I cried about Camila like a baby.

"Okay" she nods looking back up.

"I wouldn't cheat on you Cam, I haven't text her back because I don't care for her, I love you..no one else and the second I seen you again no one else mattered" I know I cheated on her five years ago when I was a stupid teenager not realising what an amazing girl I had but I'm different, I'm still stupid but I wouldn't ruin something I've been dying to have for five years.

"Okay" she holds the side of my neck and pecks my lips.

"So, you're okay?"

"Yeah, I meant what I said and if we continue to communicate and tell the truth then we're good, I want to do this right"

I kiss her head pulling her closer, "I want to do it right too"

"We have what..six days together before you go back, so you better have something fun up your sleeve Mr Chambers" I've got some ideas for the six days.

"Mr Chambers huh?" I roll on top of her using my elbow to keep myself up so I don't crush her.

"Hmm, you got a problem with that?" She flips us over, her pinning me down by my chest with her small hand.

"No" I hold her hips. It was sorta hot not gonna lie.

I lick my lips watching her as the moonlight shines of the side of her face, she bites her bottom lips in deep thought before leaning down and kissing my lips. She slowly begins to rock her hips on my already hard cock.

"Fuck, you're going to be the death of me" I lowly say as she begins to suck and nibble on my neck leaving a mark I'm sure.

I tug at her thong grunting at the pain she's causing on my neck, it's only turning me on more.

"Good" she whispers in my ear before licking it.

"Baby" I groan.

She helps me pull down her thong and wraps her finger around the top of my boxers, "Wait" I grasp her ass pulling her up my body.

She gives me a puzzled look but allows me to move her to my face, "What are you doing?" my head in between her legs.

"Trust me" I whisper and hold her in place, I swipe my tongue over her warm wet folds and she gasps gripping the headboard.

I chuckle against her and she moans, I lick her clit teasing her before plunging my tongue into her. Her muffled moans fill the room as she bites down on her arm. Her hips begin to rock opposite of my moments, my tongue circling her clit fast before diving back into her.

Her body going crazy above me as I listen to her sweet moans and suck on her juices, she shakes above me and I hold her tightly in place riding her through her high.

"Fuck!" She twitches.

She moves down after I lick her clean, "How did Mr Chambers do?" I give her a cheeky smile.

Her uneven breathing says it all, "Amazing" she giggles.

"Good"

________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 196 16
A.G} 𝑃𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐾𝐸𝑅 𝑥 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒!𝑂𝐶 ---- "Spider-Boys? That's the best they could come up with?" "I mean, at least it's not spider-du...
114K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
916K 59.1K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
912K 22K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...