His Desire ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

Alina was ecstatic when she got selected for an internship in Noida's best Architecture firm- Infinite Desig... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e rs
Sneak Peek
P r o l o g u e
Teaser 1
2◉ The Bad Boy?
3◉ Gorgeous woman
4◉ Settling In
5◉ The Best of You
6◉ Stranger Danger
7◉ Living the Fantasy; a little
8◉ From the Past
9◉ Stalker
10◉ Day Out With a Colleague
11 ◉Sensual Fantasy
12 ◉ Professional to Personal
13 ◉ A Missing Friend
Teaser 2
14◉ Gift and Suspicion
15◉ He Does! Of course, he does not!!!
•Fun facts•
16 ◉A Girl like a Thunderstorm
17 ◉A Past Relationship
18 ◉Subtle Warning
19 ◉A Shocking Confession
20 ◉Sitting on Pins & Needles
21◉ Secrets
22 ◉Family & Cousins
23 ◉Proposal & Conflict
24 ◉Broken Friendships
25 ◉Date Night
Teaser 3
26 ◉Unwanted Guest
27 ◉Haider's Misery
28 ◉The Change in Her
29 ◉Trapped
30◉ Choice & Chosen
31 ◉Haider is in Trouble
Fun Facts 2 😌
Teaser 4
32 ◉ To Win Her
33◉ Abuser & Saviour
34 ◉ The Vulnerable Side
35◉ Content
36 ◉Privacy; Not
37 ◉Seduction
38◉ A Curious Case
39 ◉Toxic
40◉ Intruder & Assasins
41◉ Being Selfish or Being Human
Teaser 5
42◉ Blind Trust
43◉ Not the end?
44 ◉ Guilt
45◉ For Him
T h e S u r p r i s e

1◉ Infinite Dreams

16.5K 609 87
By crazywriter1116

Hi, guys! I am back

It rained heavily as a young woman made her way towards the bus stand. Bangalore's weather was unpredictable, it was sunshine one time and at one place while rain and windy in the other. Alina mentally cursed herself as she recollected her mother's advice to take an umbrella with her. There was no point lamenting or cussing now as she was completely drenched. She stood at the bus stand, shivering and rubbing her arms with her palms.

Soon, the bus arrived, and people began toppling out of it and many more began stuffing themselves inside. Alina squeezed her way into the bus, her heart skipped a beat as she missed a step. She pulled her jute handbag close and gripped on the handle hanging from the ceiling.

I wish I had my own car. Hopefully, with the money, I should be getting from the internship I can afford a scooter. If I do the math right – She was mentally calculating when a man behind her almost fell over her. His hand lingered over the side of the waist for a little longer than needed. Alina frowned and jabbed him in the guts with her elbow. He winced and she smirked. Then, she turned and glared at him while he muttered an apology and took a step back. She looked front again, - I hate being poor - She complained in her thoughts.

TING-TONG!

Alina stood outside the two BHK apartment and bounced on her heels restlessly until the door opened. A woman smiled at her but before she could greet her, Alina dashed inside.

'Hey, Alina. Where is my greeting?' The middle-aged woman complained.

'Hi, Mom.' Alina shouted from behind her shoulder as she scurried into her room. Her mother clicked her tongue in agitation, her knuckles on her waist.

Alina threw her bag on her bed and hurried to the study table. She almost fell from the wheeled chair but grabbed the table for balance. Her fingers trembled as she switched on the PC. With her eyes, she scanned the screen as she moved the cursor carefully. She clicked on the mail and leaned back. Her heartbeat slowly increased as she clicked on the first mail from Infinite Designs.

She bit her thumbnail as she read her mail. She read and re-read her mail. A slow smile appeared on her lips and she yelped jumping down the chair with her arms up in the air. Her shriek alerted everyone in her home. Within minutes, her mother looking pale appeared at the door and glanced worriedly around her daughter's room. She gasped with her palm over her chest upon seeing Alina happily dancing in the room. She spotted her mother at the door and hurried to her, grabbed her arms twirling them around. Her mother cried with fear. Alina let go of her and she twirled on spot.

'Mom, I got selected for an internship at Infinite Heights.' She spoke excitedly. Mrs. Hooda simply blinked cluelessly at her. Just then, a baritone startled the duo. They turned their attention towards the door and found a tall man standing at the door. He adjusted his black rim glasses and looked at the mother-daughter duo.

'What is happening, Asmat?' The man asked.

'Dad!' Alina ran to her father and hugged him. Mr. Hooda was taken off guard. He looked at his wife with a questioning gaze and she shrugged.

Alina explained about her internship to her father with full zeal. Mr. Hooda beamed with pride. The father-daughter gushed about the most successful and sort after architecture firm while Asmat looked on being confused.

'Mr. Zaidi had started this business from scratch. He is a self-made man.' Mr. Hooda said. Alina nodded her head and added,

- 'But his son, Haider Minhas, has made the company what it is today.' – she smiled and folded her arms resting them on the dining table, - 'he is a very focused man.' She commented.

Mr. Hooda nodded while munching on his dinner. He gulped his food and added, - 'Yes. Zaidi had just set up like a skeleton of a company. The business flourished under Haider's leadership. At such a young age of thirty, he has achieved a lot.'

'Yes,' – Alina sighed, - 'But, he is very—mysterious. He gives very fewer interviews and hardly speaks in them. He is a broody man.' She shook her head and got busy with her food. Asmat smiled as she took her seat opposite her daughter.

'He is the same man whose photo was in the newspaper yesterday. The article you were reading, Haina, Alina?' She asked brightly.

Alina smiled and nodded, - 'Yes. Mom. He is the boss of Infinite Designs, where I had got my internship. I was doing my research.' She said and mindlessly put a morsel in her mouth.

Asmat shifted in her place and smiled looking at her husband, - 'It will be so nice if we get such a handsome and wealthy man like this Haider guy, Haina, Khalid.' She said with exhilaration.

Khalid doesn't look at his wife and answered, - 'Sure,'- her smile widened, and he looked at her, - 'why not get our daughter married to Haider himself.' He said seriously. Alina choked on her food while Asmat's smile faded and she straightened in her seat, looking clearly offended. Then, Khalid looked at Alina and they burst out laughing. Asmat cleared her throat and glared at the father-daughter duo. After their laughter died down, they teased her. While she twisted her lips and began to eat angrily.

Alina smiled looking at her mother. Her mother had some weird and wild thoughts. She wanted to inform her that Haider was very much out of their league and there were many women who wanted to marry him or just be with him. Also, she wanted to inform her that there were rumors of him being in a relationship with the actress Riya. If true, this would be one of his numerous relationships or affairs or flings; whatever.

Alina sighed, leaned her cheek against her palm and focused on her food. She knew dreaming of Haider was just a fantasy and not real. She was a simpleton middle-class graduate and now was going to be his employee. It will be lucky if he as much as glanced at her. But she does hope he notices her work. She planned to impress the boss with her work and get a permanent job in one of India's most reputed and successful architecture firm.

Later that night, Alina sat at her computer and researched more on the company. She pushed back her black-rimmed cat eyeglasses and focused harder on her computer screen. She mindlessly kept moving the mouse and was startled when someone placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and found her father flashing a warm smile. She was relieved.

'Beta,' -he forwarded her a glass of milk. Alina was surprised he has got this for her. He patted her shoulder and sat on the bed that was close to the computer table. She turned her chair and faced her father.

'First of all, congratulations, beta.' He started and paused. Alina gulped some milk and looked at her father keenly.

'But your mother and I are a little concerned about you going all the way to Noida. It's too far.' He said seriously but with concern.

Alina removed her glasses and placed it and the cup on the table. She reached out for her Father's hand. He held her hand.

'Dad!'- she spoke softly and kneeled in front of him, - 'Do you trust your daughter?' She asked while holding her father's gaze with full confidence.

Her father sighed removing his glasses and looking away briefly, then looked back at her with concern- 'It is not about trust, its—it's about your safety. We barely know anyone there and it's a new place and—'

'Papa.' – Alina clenched his hand tightly, - 'It is about trust. You don't trust that I will be careful.' She paused and shifted closer to her father, - 'Papa, I promise I will keep myself safe and focus on my job and, make you proud. I promise.'

Khalid smiled seeing tears in her eyes and sincerity in her voice. He patted her palm.

'We are your parents and we can't help it. When it comes to our darling, our precious daughter.' -he held her arms and made her sit beside him, he held her cheek and smiled, - 'but I trust you, beta.' – Alina smiled back, - 'And remember we are just a call away. So, anything happens. Anything. Just call us. And' – his tone turned strict, - 'no monkey business. Just focus on work and nothing else.' He said.

Alina chuckled nodding, - 'Of course, Papa.' She rested her head against her father's shoulder. He smiled and patted her cheek. Then, he asked her to finish the milk and insisted she slept. Alina doesn't protest much and agreed. She hugged her father briefly and after that, he quietly walked out of the room. She sighed deeply and turned back to her computer. This time, she began to book tickets for Delhi.

She had planned her futureand she saw it bright and life-changing. Life-changing it will be and she wouldfind her plans and life turn upside down with the entry of one man.

How was the first chapter, guys? Are you ready to join Alina on her life-changing experience?

Drop your thoughts in the comments, my lovelies and Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Guys, I am still writing this story and haven't formed a schedule for updating. Hopefully, I will be updating a chapter once daily but not on a fixed time. So, keep the book in your library so that you will notified once I upload the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 181 12
When the tragic death of Inanna's parents leaves her utterly alone, meeting a handsome stranger in a bar awakens her darkest fantasies and changes he...
31.8K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
52.2K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
5.1K 269 25
(DARK ROMANCE) When Evara bumps into a stranger not knowing what destiny has stored in for her. A mere harmless touch with the most feared man, that...