BEAUTIFUL LIAR [ANDER MUÑOZ]

By loveisweakness7

BEAUTIFUL LIAR. "You were my cup of tea. But I drink champagne now." NETFLIX'S EL... More

[ CAST ]
Prologue
one.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six.
Twenty-seven.
Twenty-eight.

Eleven.

4.7K 139 19
By loveisweakness7

"Can I know exactly what you're doing?"

Triana left a frustrated growl as she pulled her blanket over her head."Go away!"

"What's happening to her?" Angel asked visibly as perplexed as Juan.

Conversely Luz knowingly crossed her arms over her chest."She went to talk to Ander earlier. I conclude that it didn't go as she hoped."

"What? Seriously? Did this guy miss his chance again?"

Triana let out a new moan as she closed her eyelids.

Luz rolled her eyes, shaking her head before motioning for the boys to take care of the situation.

Angel and Juan immediately nodded in affirmation before sharing a handshake as they made their way to either side of Triana's bed.

Hearing the sudden silence Triana opened her eyes, turning on her back before glancing over her duvet simply to widen her eyes at the sight of the boys about to jump on her bed."No, no, no, no ... guys! No, guys!"

"Right now, Juan!" Angel shouted before jumping on her bed.

Juan did the same, leaving Triana to close her eyes in exasperation as she was quick to bounce back against her bed despite herself. Worse still these two idiots started to sing Shake it off! of Taylor Swift.

It was the worst song in all of existence. She just couldn't stand this damn song."Okay, okay, please stop this! Luz!"

"Are you going to stop sulking and get out of bed?" Luz challenged, speaking over the horrible voices of the boys.

She winced already irritated by the presence of the trio unable to let her sulk any longer before sighing in defeat."Fine! I will do anything you want! Just ... stop this disaster."

"Boys! Enough." Luz called clapping her hands.

Juan and Angel immediately jumped out of the brunette's bed, leaving Triana to give a furious glance at her friend before immediately recovering her duvet to hide. She lay down again letting Luz swear under her breath before acting. She rushed over to her friend before literally tearing the comforter out of her bed."You bitch! Get out of there !"

"I can't. My heart is broken."

"Argh ... feelings." Luz sighed, rolling her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at the pathetic brunette."You have three seconds to get up. 1... 2..."

Triana's eyes widened at the serious tone of her friend before suddenly jumping out of bed in panic."I am up!" I'm up!" She pulled on her pajama top before eyeing the trio surrounding her."I hate you so much right now."

"You've already shed enough tears for him." Luz warns seriously."Now it's time to forget and enjoy."

Triana immediately left a scoff. "Do you seriously think I want to go to a party?"

"Yes." Replied Juan and Angel in unison.

Triana tilted her head, crossing her arms over her chest before giving the boys duo a flat look. They rolled their eyes in unison before dropping onto her bed in defeat.

Conversely Luz watched her closely in frustration."The boys ? Can you give us a minute?"

"Seriously? "

Luz gave a flat look at Angel."Do you really want to join this conversation?"

"Come on, bro. I'm going to kick your ass on Call of Duty."

Triana watched the duo walk away before returning to bed to retrieve a pillow before sitting with the said pillow against her chest. Luz let out a weak sigh before sitting down in front of her attentively.

"Spill it out."

Triana looked up at Luz sincerely grateful for her presence before leaving a sigh as she made sure to tell her discussion of this afternoon. At the end of her little story, Luz was speechless.

She took a moment to try to find a way to reassure her friend before making up her mind."Now I'm even happier to be a lesbian."

"Not helping. At all." Triana sighed as she looked up at her friend.

Luz raised her hands in surrender before taking her hand in hers."I know it's suck. I honestly thought Ander was your epic love. But sometimes things don't turn out as we hoped. And we have to make a reason. Even if it's painful."

"Are you aware that you're suck to give motivational speeches?" Chuckled Triana shaking her head.

Luz joined the raven haired brunette before bending down to take her in her arms. Triana let out a shaky weak sigh as she allowed herself to be comforted by the familiar Chanel fragrance of her friend. She closed her eyelids to take advantage of the moment of calm before straightening up as Luz pulled away.

"So? What do you really want to do?" Asked Luz with understanding."Do you want to order takeout and have an The Originals marathon?"

Triana raised her eyebrows with a hint of a tempting smile."And the party ?"

"Well my crush didn't even plan to go there so ..."

Triana immediately raised an eyebrow with a breath of laughter."Your crush? You're aware that Nadia is straight, right? And Muslim!"

"How dare you ?" Exclaimed Luz in the hype."You just broke my fantasy."

Triana shook her head before giving a sincerely grateful look at her friend."Do you really want to go to this party?"

"Well there will be no high school people." Luz recalled in hopes of convincing her."It could be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow ... nice the poor neighborhood."

"Juan! Don't be so stuck up." Luz warns with a teasing smile on her lips.

Triana shook her lips as she readjusted her blue leather jacket over her shoulders before stepping onto the pavement-filled sidewalk.

"Hey, Triana, Luz!"

The girls duo turned on themselves simply to display broad smiles at the sight of Marina getting out of her chauffeured car.

"Marina Nunier in the lower districts! I can already feel the scandal from miles away." Juan commented as he approached the auburn girl to give her a hug.

Marina left a chuckle at his introduction before giving him a look over Luz's shoulder as she hugged her."I could say the same about you,  Rosón."

"She has a point." Triana nodded as she held out her arms to greet the redhead."So your parents really let you come?"

"Nah. They're not aware." Marina immediately replied maliciously before bringing a finger against her lips in the direction of Juan."You shouldn't say anything to your parents."

Juan rolled his eyes as he walked toward the building where they could already hear music playing."Of course. Do you know that you're the example of a rebellious teenager?"

"It's Marina. The rebellious teenager."Luz sighed in exaggeration before gesturing with her hands as she teased the auburn haired girl."This is how you will be remembered."

Marina left a chuckle as she lightly pushed the short haired brunette before tying her arm with Triana's."See? That's why I prefer Trini."

"Hey, my best friend. Not yours." Warns Luz with a broad smile showing her amusement.

Triana shook her head as she detached herself from Marina to take turns entering the small entrance to the building. They climbed the stairs having seen better days before finally stopping in front of the only door where music could be heard.

"In your opinion ? What are the chances that the cops will come to this party?" Juan asked, reluctantly peeping at the door.

Triana smiles in amusement before giving him a little push."Come on, get out of your comfort zone a bit."

"Look, Trini. She gives wise advice."

"Ha, she didn't even want to come to this party." Scoffed Angel letting Triana give him a warning look.

She immediately pointed at him knowingly."No fighting, okay?"

"And you just ruined my only hope of having a little fun. "

Triana shook her head with a reliable sigh as she leaned down to press the doorbell before standing up in waiting.

Soon enough, Samuel opened the door, leaving Marina to greet him first with a loving kiss on the cheek. Triana shook her head with a hint of smile as the guys quickly teased him about it before greeting Samuel in turn."Hey how are you ?"

"Good. And you ?" Exclaimed Samuel over the loud music before motioning her in. He took her leather jacket leaving Triana in a black turtleneck that she had tucked into the waistband of her black and yellow checked short skirt.

She watched the crowded place of teens swaying in rhythm with the music before turning to Luz as she hastily tied her arm with hers in excitement. Triana curved her lips in a smile at the sight of her friend, clearly in a better mood now. Luz was right. It was what she needed.

"Hey! But it's my new friend!" Suddenly a voice came straight from the crowd.

Triana immediately looked up just to roll her eyes at the sight of Nano making his way among the teenagers to greet her with a bottle of beer in his hand. Conversely, Luz widened her eyes in memory of his altercation with Guzmàn and Angel. She immediately looked for the latter just to leave a sigh of relief at the sight of his back turned.

"Nano. How are you doing?" Triana asked with a little amused smile at the sight of the brown dancing in front of her.

"Good, good. And you ?" He asked, nodding before signing Luz."You brought a friend. The name, Nano. And you ?"

"Luz." Replied the brunette Santino before giving a mischievous look at Triana."I didn't know you knew each other."

Triana rolled her eyes at the hint before giving an amused look at Nano."We met at the Cabana. He likes to ask questions."

"Absolutely. And I always have plenty to ask you." Teased the brown taking a sip of his beer before taking a short break as he caught sight of Marina among the guests."But maybe later? We have all the time after all."

Triana shook her head, clearly taken aback by the brunet's behavior before giving a puzzled look at Luz to the brunette's sensation crushing her arm in euphoria."What?"

"What the hell what? Didn't you see that he was totally flirting with you?" Exclaimed the brunette in excitement.

Triana immediately left a snort, incredulous."He's at least twenty-one, Luz. He's not interested in kids like us."

"You were saying ?" Luz immediately replied, suddenly pointing to Marina and Nano chatting fairly closely. Triana immediately frowned in a bad feeling."I told you she was going to break the little waiter's heart."

Triana watched the interaction, wrinkling her lips before shaking her head as she pulled Luz with her."Come on. We're going to have something to drink."

She pulled Luz with her, trying to avoid staring at them before finally reaching the kitchen where Christian, Angel, Juan and another guy whose name Triana did not know were currently standing.

He appeared to be of Arab origin.

He had a jet-black buzz cut with a beard as black as Triana's raven hair. He was wearing a flowered shirt with a strangely taut look as he shook Angel's hand."Alvaro, is it?"

"Angel. Angel." Corrected Juan absently visibly oblivious to what was happening right before his eyes.

Angel left a semblance of a smile as he let go of the brown's hand before leaning over to be heard over the music."And you are Roman."

"Omar. "

At the sudden agreement of the brown's name, Triana paused before glancing over her shoulder just to leave a curse at the sight of Ander pausing at her sight."For crying loud ! I'm dreaming!"

"What? What's happening ? Oh !" Sighed Luz in the realization at the sight of the brown.

"Trini ..."

Trina shook her head as she rushed over to the brown before stopping by his side, giving the brown-tanned guy a look."Omar, uh? Fuck you, Ander."

She knocked her shoulder against his completely ignorant of the looks that their conversation had attracted before merging into the crowd. She avoided a group of girls watching her as if she had the plague before leaning against one of the windows to get some fresh air. She seriously needed to breathe.

"Look at yourself, all alone!" Hailed a voice starting to get familiar leaving Triana to give a brief side glance at Nano as he stopped by her side."Where has your cute girlfriend gone?"

Triana looked for Luz over her shoulder at her mention just to see her dance and jump among the crowd as if there was no tomorrow.

Still, she let a snort escape before giving Nano a look at the smile in her voice."She seems to know how to have fun."

"Yeah."

"And yet you are there. Motionless. With a sad face." Teased Nano elbowed her lightly before taking a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He handed her one letting Triana take it before leaning over as he lit it."Where did the self-assured girl from the other day go?"

Triana left a scoff before releasing the smoke from her cigarette."This girl is having a very bad day."

"Really? Why?" Nano asked curiously over the music before stopping her pointing at her with his beer."No, wait, let me guess. You couldn't help but think of me and now that you see me you don't know how to talk to me."

Triana immediately left a chuckle before giving him an incredulous look."Really? Does that ever work on someone ?"

"Not really. But it made you laugh." Nano replied, finishing the bottom of his beer with a wink at the brunette.

She shook her head before turning to the party just to spot Ander trying to make his way to her.

She was about to walk away when suddenly Omar offered a spin the bottle game. She had barely started looking for Luz knowingly that the short-haired brunette ran over her to force her to play."Come on, Trini! Spin the bottle!"

She immediately pulled Triana away from Nano, letting her give an almost pleading look at the brown at the sound of his laughter."Seriously?"

"I will follow closely." Hailed the brown with an arrogant wink.

Triana immediately raised her middle finger to the brown before releasing a gasp as Luz pushed her into one of the sofa chairs.

However the brunette Santino wasted no time in leaving a new cheer at the sight of Marina joining their side. Triana shook her head before leaving a bitter look at Omar in spite of herself as he sat down beside her with an empty glass bottle.

He put it on the barrel-shaped coffee table before turning to Triana as the bottle suddenly fell on her."So kiss, truth or dare?"

"I never said I was playing."

"Well you are in the circle." Omar replied, motioning for her to let Triana look up again just to meet Ander's gaze among the crowd.

She jumped suddenly from her chair before signing Marina."Ask her. I am not playing."

Soon enough, her outing was accompanied by 'boo' and 'ha', leaving Triana to shake her head before rushing to the bar for a glass of non-alcoholic punch. She took a sip in the hope of letting go a little before looking for Juan and Angel. It was not long before she found the duo lounging in the kitchen, far from the rest of the party.

"Look who's joining the party inside the party." Angel commented as he swallowed yet another glass of alcohol already visibly drunk.

Triana frowned at the brown before giving a questioning look at Juan."Don't ask me. He suddenly decided to get drunk."

Triana shook her head on the brunet, pouring himself a new glass while dancing drunk before leaning against the sink to absently sip the contents of her glass. Triana gave her glass a confused look before setting it aside on the counter. The sweet taste still lingering on her lips.

Several laps of turning the bottle later and countless microbes swapped, the trio had not budged from one iotas. Angel seemed to get more and more drunk as the evening went on and Triana started to feel lightness. She let a silly smile curl her lips for no particular reason.

At the sight of her expression Juan immediately gave her a worried look before letting a sigh at the sight of the red cup further."Did you take some punch?"

"Yeah." Chuckled Triana to give Juan a look while singing."I got some punch. I got some punch."

Suddenly she felt an arm on her shoulders."Well, it looks like someone tasted my special punch."

"You're the one who spiced the punch?" Exclaimed Juan, stepping on Christian to push him from Triana.

"Wow, wow, relax! I'm the one starting the fights." Angel commented clearly too drunk to notice the situation.

"He's right. It's a party. Chill." A voice intervened that Triana could have done without.

She turned on her heels just to spot Omar alongside Ander. The latter immediately gave her a guilty look.

However he was quick to frown at the sight of Nano rushing straight at Triana to make her dance."Come here, gorgeous. Dance with Me."

Triana let out a breath of laughter as Nano spun her around before giving her a broad smile as he took his cigarette from his lips to put it between her lips. The rest of the boys all seemed a little shocked by the sight. Including Ander as he clenched his jaw at the feeling of jealousy seeping into his chest.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing, Nano?" Exclaimed Samuel as he separated the duo, giving a worried look at Triana."You're okay ?"

The brunette took the cigarette between her fingers before nodding."Relax, Samuel."

She released the smoke into his face leaving the brown cough under the effect before looking at her in disbelief as she suddenly sat on the kitchen island. Angel soon joined her side before whispering in her ear leaving Triana to giggle as she looked up just to meet Ander's dark gaze.

Soon enough, Omar joined her other side, giving a curious look between her and Angel."You seem to know how to have fun. Are you friends?"

"She's one of my best friend in the world." Angel replied suddenly very cozy in his drunk state.

Triana left a chuckle as she gazed at Ander before quickly looking away as he turned his head towards them.

"And you ? You're Samuel's friend, right?"

Omar nodded before turning to Christian as the gelled haired brown patted Juan on the shoulder to help him relax."Come on, you know I've been to your house before. I'm almost part of the family, buddy."

"What are you talking about ?" Nano immediately asked in intrigue.

"Of course ! Carla told me she was sleeping with you!" Suddenly exclaimed Triana with a hilarious chuckle immediately receiving glances from the boys."What? It's the truth."

Juan immediately shook his head at the sight of Christian's nervous gaze before joining Angel's side."Chill out, man. You're not the first one my sister sleeps with."

"Wow, you're serious ? Cool, man." Exclaimed Christian surprised.

Juan rolled his eyes before taking the cigarette from Triana's hands as Christian began to tell about his last adventure with the Polo / Carla couple."I'm at the marchioness' house, chilling, taking off our clothes... and the guy shows up at the pool. All that was missing was the popcorn."

Triana rolled her eyes as Nano took the cigarette from her lips before giving a new look at Ander just to meet his gaze again. He immediately nodded to her, allowing Triana to look away again in ignorance. The brown immediately clenched his jaw in annoyance.

"I swear. But that's not all." Christian continued, raising his finger towards the boys and Triana."It turns out he had also been watching at Marina's party. He had a front row seat to a free show."

"So, Polo is a voyeur?"

"At least he knows what he wants." Triana intervened with resentment imposing a certain tense atmosphere for those who knew the content of their relationship.

Conversely, Nano breathed a confused laugh as he took her face in his hand."What are you talking about pretty head, huh?"

"A fucking fagot's what he is!" Christian added again calling attention to him.

Triana immediately gave Ander a look just to see Omar taking his hand from Ander's.

She immediately jumped out of the counter she sat on before placing her hand on Juan's shoulder."I need to get some fresh air."

However, it was not long before she paused at the sight of Nadia entering alongside the last person she expected to see here."Guzmàn?"

"Trini?" Recognized the blonde with a deep frown."What the fuck are you doing here?"

Soon enough, a certain familiar brown hastened to join her side in the provocation."She was invited. Not you."

"He's with me." Nadia immediately declared confidently."He just wants to talk to his sister. Come on. Let's show him that we know how to be good hosts."

Triana shook her head at the sight of Guzmàn's arrogant smile before giving a warning look at the blonde as Nano and Christian walked away."I already have enough Angel. Don't do a scene, okay?"

"Like I'm going to listen to you."

"Fuck you, Guzmàn." Triana sighed as she lifted her middle finger toward the blonde before sneaking through the crowd.

However, it was not long before she felt a hand pulling her wrist to make her turn around.

"Let go of me, Ander." She sighed as she removed her hand from his.

"What are you doing here, Triana? And what are you playing with the brother of Samuel ?"

The brunette immediately left an incredulous scoff before advancing towards the brown to stand up to him."What? Do you have a problem with me being in the same room as your new guy? I'm not telling you anything about your Arabic so stay out of my life, okay?"

"Triana!" Ander insisted as he hastened to follow the brunette before suddenly pulling her into one of the bedrooms.

He closed the door behind him, letting the brunette spin around to face him."Seriously? I don't have time for this, Ander."

"You are the one who broke up with me. Again." Reminded Ander.

Triana immediately gave him an outraged look."Of course I did. You're dating someone else, Ander. What was I supposed to do? Suggest the same threesome as Carla with Christian and Polo?"

"I don't go out with him." Ander immediately defended as he walked over to the raven haired brunette as well. The duo breaking through the little space without even realizing it."I'm just trying to understand how I feel."

Triana gulped in frustration before giving an indignant look at the brown."Yeah? And how do you feel now?"

Almost immediately Ander leaned in to kiss her, letting Triana violently push the brown away."Are you fucking kidding me, Ander? You're high like a kettle. And the guy you're dating is in the next room."

"You are the one who asked me how I feel right now." Ander defended becoming in turn exasperated by the confusing behavior of the brunette.

Triana shook her head on the frustrating brown before going around to go out."Screw you, Ander."

She went out into the crowd again just to be suddenly stopped by a completely drunk Luz."Trini! My Trini. My best friend, my soul, my love..."

"You're completely smashed." Chuckled Triana despite her sour mood.

"I know! And Nadia is here!" Luz exclaimed in excitement before frowning at the brown coming out of the room where Triana came from."Ander? Wait were you two-"

"Far from there." Triana sighed as she pushed Luz away from the brown watching them in frustration.

She pushed her friend into the kitchen where Juan, Angel and Guzmàn were currently in a conversation. These three could hate each other most of the time but they always ended up regrouping when they were in inferiority.

"What does she have ?" Guzmàn asked at the sight of Luz wavering on her feet.

"What do you think?" Triana replied sarcastically as she confided Luz to the boys before looking for an empty glass to serve a glass of water.

Guzmàn rolled his eyes before sharing a look with Juan."How do you support this riffraff?"

"I do like you. I adapt." Hailed Juan above the music before taking the glass of water from Trini's hand to give it to Luz."Here, drink."

Luz pouted a scowl at the attitude of parents in her group of friends before drinking the glass of water anyway.

"Wait, is Ander there too?" Guzmàn suddenly exclaimed, leaving Triana to straighten in spite of herself as she saw the tall blonde rushing towards Ander.

Juan and Angel immediately turned to her, leaving the raven haired brunette waving her hand in defeat. She knew there was no point in holding them back.

"Come with me." Sighed Triana as she followed the boys duo.

However, she soon widened her eyes wide at the sight of Christian pushing Guzmàn dryly."Look who it is! It's the Ken doll!"

Almost immediately Angel sharply pushed Christian in reinforcement.

"The fuck, bro? "

"I'm not your bro. And he was talking to his friend." Angel warns before signing Ander."So stay in your place."

"He's my friend, too." Replied Christian in the provocation before pointing Guzmàn."Actually, I invited him. He's crashing."

"Yeah, I was dying to come to this party." Guzmàn commented sarcastically, taking Angel's place.

Triana released Luz clearly tired of this testosterone show."Hey, enough. The three of you."

"Stay out of this, Trini." Angel immediately warned as he pushed her away.

Ander immediately took a step forward."Hey!"

"What? You want to protect her now?" Angel challenged as he walked over to Ander to face him.

However, Christian suddenly left a mocking chuckles."Let's see. I think the chlorine from the pool and the lawn of the soccer field must have atrophied that fucking parts of your brains that takes hints. We don't want you here. Shall I say it in English so you understand? Goodbye."

"Juan... do something!" Triana asked letting the brown roll his eyes as he took a step forward.

However Ander became so as he suddenly took Guzman by the neck."Guzmàn-"

"What are you doing?" Barked the blonde as he pushed Ander dryly."What are you on?"

"Nothing."

Triana stepped back, placing her hand on her forehead as Guzmàn resumed his famous speech on drugs.

"You can't shup up!" Barked Guzmàn as he stood face to face with Ander.

"I didn't take anything!"

Guzmàn immediately turned to Omar to provoke him, leaving Triana to realize who he was. His dealer."You! What did you give my friend?"

"Nothing."

"Don't go near him again, not even with a cough drop. Or your sister, your mother, your father, and your whole family will know what you do. Okay?"

Triana lost patience as she suddenly grabbed Guzmàn's suede jacket to pull him away from the boy. She wasn't his biggest fan for obvious reasons but he was currently making Ander happy.

After all, that's why she left him, right? She had decided to be the bigger person so she had to make sure she was handling the situation as such.

"Guzmàn, let go! Stop being stupid !"

"What? Are you defending him? What's wrong with you?" Barked Guzmàn in her face leaving Juan to intervene again.

He pushed the brunette away from the blonde before motioning for Angel to take care of the girls. Right now it was better to keep Angel away from the confrontation. He pushed the duo away from the boys, leaving Triana to shake her arm sharply to free herself before rushing straight into Samuel's room to retrieve her jacket.

She had seen enough for the evening.

In fact, she had seen enough for probably the next few months.

She was so feed up with the boys's drama!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.4K 30
BEAUTIFUL LIAR. "You were my cup of tea. But I drink champagne now." NETFLIX'S ELITE | SEASON 1 [oc x Ander Muñoz] loveis...
363K 13.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 40.1K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
176K 1.1K 2
𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦| ❝𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾...