𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑆𝑂𝑁 .

ay0kylaa

ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ , sᴏ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ . sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 2020 . ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 2020 . Еще

00.
$PRE-FACE💰.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06 .
08.
09.
10.
11 .
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26 .
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.

07 .

19.6K 662 1.4K
ay0kylaa

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗
____________________________________

" mama said get up . " i heard londyn talkin to jamari .

"ight ." the door closed and he shook me to get me up .

"im up ."

I got his phone from him and looked at the time .

7:54

I was sleep all day , damn .

"hay pooh ." i looked at him smiling.

"ugly fucker , get up ." he tapped my butt .

"i wanna go somewhere "

"get dressed then ."

"you fr pooh ?"

" yah ." i got up and did a lil happy dance then got dressed.

1.5 hours later....

"im done , come one nigga ." he was sleep so i smaked his hand.

"hit me one mo time ima shoot you fr ."

wet.

"okay ." i got my phone and we walked downstairs . Londyn was sitting down eating some noodles watching youtube .

"finna go londyn ."

"where ?"

"ask him ."

"where yall goin ?" she stopped eating and looked at ja'mari .

"hood ."

"i wanna go ."

"sorry luh baby , you cant come this time ."

she looked him then me and rolled her eyes and walked off .

"ALL YOU BITCHES GET ON MY NERVES , CANT STAND YALL !"

my eyes went ' 😳😳😳' and i laughed it off . i heard my mama yell sum so i grabbed ja'mari and we walked out .

" take my picture . " he got my phone and did as told.

" you look cute shawty ."

thanks zadddddy .

"thanksssss ." i smilled and my dimple popped out .

"take my junts ."

"k ."

"oooh pooh , you look nice ."

"ah haha ." he laughed and we got in the car .

We was driving for like 10 minutes and we pulled up to the house we was at last time where ar'moni and deezy was at .

"THATS THAT YN SATAN !!!"

"ooh thats lil kai ." i just smilled and walked up to the porch and sat in ar'moni lap .

"hey kai ."

"hay zaddy ." me and ar'moni got close and she like girls so i just be playin w: ha .

"whatchu jus call ha cuh ?" ja'mari was standing over me .

"huh ?"

"you heard me ."

"huh ?"

"ja'kai ."

"hmmm ?"

"bet . "

He smoked the blunt and ignored my presence the entire time we was there which was like 3 hours .

"jamari . " he looked at me and continued to roll another blunt .

"ar'moni take me home please " i got off her lap and stretched about off walk off the porch . Jamari grabbed me by my shorts .

"where you goin ?"

"home nigga "

"why ?"

"cas the whole time we been here you ignoring me , cas i called moni zaddy "

"ight ." He always give them short ass replies , ugly ass .

"come on moni , im ready . "

"mane sitcho ass down . you aint goin no damn where fucck ."

"yes i am nove ." i went to armoni car and got in , i was on my phone waiting for her to come .

i was finna snap a pic but the door had opened and i was dragged out the car by my arms . He threw me against the back of the car and was in my face .

"you luh playin dont it ?"

"im deadass ! you always wanna fucki-"

"mmhmmmm " once again he was on my neck goin crazy . this time his hands was in the front of my shorts rubbing my cooter .

"stop ja'mari . " i moved the other way because it was already 4 big ass hickeys on me .

"ight come on " he backed up i grabbed him and put his head back on my neck .

I thought i wanted him to stop , oh well .

"AYE AYE GET OFF MY CAR WIT DAT FREAKY SHIT NA !"

"fuck up ." he mumbled still in my neck .

"okay daaammnnnnn jamari chill .. ah " he let me go and it made a pop sound .

"damn who burned yo neck ?" he backed up and played dumb

"you dumb ass ."

"ian dumb , come on we finna go ."

"where ?"

"away ."

"away where tho ?"

"away there ."

"bitch . " i got in his car and took his phone out his lap .

jayda 😈.
text me when you on the way

"whoever tf jayda is said text ha when you on the way ."

"ight ." i really wanted to hit him dead in his nose , you got a female texting you and then just gon say ight when im right in front of you . but that aint my nigga so ima fall back ans play my role .

i looked at the phone again and threw it in his lap and picked up mines.

"you good cuh ?"

"yea ." i was really mad asf but like i said he aint my nigga . fall back ja'kai .

we pulled up to his house i guess and it was a girl getting her pictures took . she was pretty .

"jayda stop posin like that , ugly ass "

oooh so dis jayda , he pulled up with me in the car BET .

"jamari shut the hell up ."

she looked over at me and then at jamari .

"you jakiya ?"

"its just jakai but yea , wassup ?"

"awe my name jayda , he my brother so i guess you my sister now ."

awe shit . Jamrari knew wtf he was doin so he looked at and laughed then walked in the house .

"come on lil girl ." i smilled back at jayda and then followed him .

"and im tired of telling you im grown ." i went to his room and jumped on the bed and laid down .

I been over here like 5 times already so this my house the hell , ian never knew he had a sister but that would explain the extra rooms .

"you said you wait foo ?"

"grown ." he nodded and got in the bed .

I reached over him and got the controller so i could watch a movie ...

"wat you wanna watch pooh ?"

"finna watch sum ight ..." he said under bis breath .

"say what now ?"

"i said it dont matter ."

"awe we gon watchhhhh , sam and cat ."

"fuck is that ?"

"just watch it ." i got closer to him and wrapped my legs and arm around him . I made sure to poke my butt out so he can take a hint and rub it .

Like i thought he rubbed it .

"jamari ?"

"hm ?"

"who else you fuck wit ?"

"watchu mean ?"

"who.else.you.fuck.wit ?"

"nobody . "

"mhm."

"why you ask me det ?"

"i just wanted to know ."

"i know you lyin but ian gotta hide shit from you . "

"mk."

I dont even know why but i instantly had a attitude . I didn't want to be bothered so i stayed quiet the rest of the night .

I honestly feel like im falling to hard for him . He already comfortable leaving hickeys and shit on my neck .

He's made it clear many times he still fw other bitches but he also made it clear me and him was gon be together .

I dont want to fall for him harder and he leave me . I got bad abandonment issues since my daddy just up & walked out of my life...

He has 7 other kids besides me and londyn . He communicates with them , i see pictures on instagram all the time . But he left me & my sister .

My mom took it hard because he cheated they whole relationship. She aint been with no one sicne and that was 2 years ago . She goes out but she ain't seen nobody .

Londyn ask about him all the time , he was there in the beginning but he started slacking more and more and the truth finally came out .

I want to have kids one day & ion want them to go thru what i been thru with my daddy . It's beyond him leaving me its what he did to me that i will never forget .

" ja'kai ima be real witchu ."

"wassup ?"

"i wanna be witchu but......"

"but what ?"

"its my life , being with me mean you risking your life and folks who you love . being with me means you have to constantly worry about getting killed ."

I sat up off him and looked the other way .

"crazy females tryna fight you and do anything to break us up . why you think ian made no move...ian want you to get attached and then we aint be together."

"jamari im already attached . "

"fuck . well now you know."

"i just feel like if we foreal ian worried bout what nobody else say or gotta think . teach me how to shoot a gun jamari."

"huh ?"

"teach me how to shoot a gun "

"why , you ain't getting involved with none of that shti ."

I got up and moved to where i was straddling him i grabbed his face and looked at him .

"for you , ill lay any muhfuka down . " i kissed him and he kissed back .

He rolled over on top of me and the kiss got heated . I was definitely wet . He started playing with my shorts and rubbed my private area through the shorts .

"you wet ja'kai .."

"mmmmm."

I was telling my self not to loose my virginity but my body was saying fuck it .

I guess he noticed cas he spoke up .

"chill i know you aint ready fa that , lemme taste you tho "

"mmmkkk" without hesitation he took off my shorts and panties .

He spread my legs open wider then liked his lips .

"damn" He licked one time and it was over for it . He was eating like it was his last meal .

I could hear every slurp .

"sssssss jamArRi"

"hm?" he hummed and it sent a vibrating feel thru my body .

He took his fingers and slid them in slowly .

"OH FUCK !" he was moving his fingers in and out real fast but he was still eating me out .

15 minutes later and i had came 2 times .

"aah jamari im doneeeee " i couldn't take anymore so he licked me clean and got a towel to wipe all my stuff off his face .

I was beyond tired and i couldn't feel my legs .

"help me move ."

"weak ass legs " he moved me back up to the bed and i laid into his chest .

"jamari ?"

"wassuh ?"

"i love you . "

"i love you too ."

"dont say it if you dont mean it ."

"i do love you , you the first girl i ate out . you met my sister and allat . you special ."

"awe okay ."

We laid there silently watching tv .

I loved jamari, im willing to do anything for him ."

END .
_________________________________
EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES 😘 .
( not edited .)

3:13 am . wednesday april 13 .

-bigzaddykylaaa🙈.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐚𝐚'𝐬 nyhendrixx24

Художественная проза

3.6M 122K 83
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆" 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 2019.
𝑭𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑫 Zy💕

Подростковая литература

736K 26.2K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 dutches lover.

Подростковая литература

111K 4K 25
"Nobody ride for me, tell me love me , tell me you'd ride for me." 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 2020
225K 6.5K 40
🤫🤫🤫