Howling with the Prince (Book...

Door atedoreenz

Howling with the Prince, Love Cole is Book 3of The Vampire Waltz Collection The Queen of Roses has returned... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 2

158 13 2
Door atedoreenz

LAYLANA'S POV

"Princess Laylana, why can't you get it right?" My mentor scolded me again and rubbed his temples.

He was an old warlock,  not really friends but acquaintances to my father. They say he was great and belong to the lower aristocracy. Rumors has it that he was a pupil before of the Vampire King's right hand. Philip was what I heard,  according to Rieka,  Philip was a hard man to please and enjoyed tormenting Maria emotionally when he was tutoring her.

I guess I'm lucky that I have two guards watching over him and Rieka.

"Just smile,  can you not smile prin-cess? " he sneered and tried to calm down.

"I heard that the Vampire Queen was more easy to handle though she was a mess at the beginning... " he mumbled though I heard him clearly.

He was nerve racking,  like hello I can't smile but you can't force me.

"Laylana! " I heard my name called and smiled turning to face the man who called me,  Atticus.

"Finally that's the smile! " my mentor stated.

"Good afternoon Monsieur Fontaine, Princess and Royal Seer. I have been informed by the King that your services Sir are no longer required. Please receive your payment at the Alpha's secretary desk this 3 in the afternoon. " said Atticus wearing a suit and calm voice.

Monsieur Fontaine clapped his hands and grinned. "Well that's great,  where will I get my payment again? " the old man asked.

"At the Alpha's Secretary desk,  Monsieur. "

Before my old mentor leave his said something to Atticus then laughed and ran away like four days under his supervision was a total waste.

"Atticus! " I quickly jumped to him and embraced.

"You can now leave us. " said Atticus and the guards with Rieka quickly left in agreement.

"What did the old buffoon said? "

"Well he said you used to dance so it's an advantage but what you lacked fear. " said Atticus which was questionable.

I asked him why and he stated that most of his students feared the old warlock and that was an advantage. Fear which frustrate his dancers to perfection. It was absurd but Atticus told me most young nobles that would marry to high supernatural aristocrats were most likely tortured to get it right.

Yikes.

"But they're nobles? "

"Yes, but they need to attract powerful men. For Maria it was for a different reason. The King was already attracted but she didn't knew how to dance. So Philip took that advantage,  might I add that guy is scary. " he shivered.

"You meet him,  Philip? "

"I did,  when you were little. When the King took you away,  I ran along Philip and we have a fight. He's incredibly powerful but what was strange was that he let me go and leave me be to save you. It gets even strange,  you weren't hurt or anything. I don't even know if it's the King who did that... I couldn't see his face but he smelled like the King."

I gasped from that information,  but father said it was the King.

"Why didn't you tell my father? "

"It was a different time and your father banned me so I couldn't speak to him. I kept it a secret all this years and still investigating. After all these years,  it's still a puzzle. "

What if it wasn't even the Vampire King or he had different intentions?  Whatever it was,  it has to be something horrible.

"Come on,  calm down Layla. " he hushed me as I shivered. The thought was haunting me. He tried to change the topic and asked me why he was here?  So I asked him,  he then answered that he was my new mentor in dancing. Plus he'll even teach me everything,  be was practically born in an era of monarchy. He also added that he used to teach the first wife of the King of Vampires.

"Who was she? " I asked.

"She was Gongzhu or Princess Xuehua which meant snowflake.  She was the favored daughter of the Grand Emperor and the beloved of the Young Prince of Vampires,  Damian Vernengo. "

My eyes peered up open and beg for more answers but he stopped me and made an oath to keep his mouth shut or the King would make him go to his bed.

I sighed but wiped the thought away,  he was my new mentor and we had to place a space as we now approach ourselves professionally or so I thought.

My dad was majorly against Atticus saying he was too old for me and a Vampire! 

He got more mad or pissed off when he can now smell me clearly that my scent changed. At Cole's birthday,  Maria sent me a perfume to try on.  Now I understand that the perfume covered up my scent. 

I explained to him the Atticus did restrained himself but it was me who pushed him and I was in burning in and out that night. He knows that she wolves get the burning sensation when they don't mate with their mates.

Second Atticus wasn't old,  he wasn't aging and I did argue that I like tall and old guys. Atticus puffed at that,  being called old.

Third, I told him that I was a hybrid,  nothings gonna change even if I was a normal werewolf,  my child will be a hybrid.

Lastly it was in our law that mates shouldn't be kept away.

I admit he was... Distant to me for two days. That hurt me and my wolf being pushed away and neglected by our own father.

On the third day I woke up to see him patting Atticus back and gave him a welcome hug. They were friends again and he admitted his mistake. He was okay with me and Atticus in fact he was more happy for the both of us. Atticus wouldn't be lonely anymore and I have a faithful and loyal mate to love and hold with through hard times.

I loved the way Atticus spins me around the dance floor and the way he guides my body where to go and how I should react. My feet was like floating and I never stepped on his foot,  well that was one thing Monsieur Fontaine taught me well.

COLE'S POV

It's been a week since the attack.  I could now see,  I tried to recall my memories but some of them were blurry if I tried hard enough sometimes I could hear a voice calling out my name. Undoubtedly that must have been when I was blind but it should be dark but it wasn't.

The pack was now recovering and I was tasked to change the security, scouting, and defense of our pack while my father holds out his duty.  With him as the King,  it's been stressful.  It's not only the pack he needs to attend to but every pack.

Finished from my duties,  I called out my Beta and had him delivered out the new protocol to be followed. The attack had us triple up up our security. Money wasn't much of a problem and most houses were almost done. In the mean time everyone had to sleep at the pack house or welcomed at our house at the moment. 

I was desperate to have my memories back and why was it taken away but my dad said it was for the best.  I didn't understand him and I noticed that my nephew,  Jasper has been asking his mom a lot where's Lilith and when I asked her she just said.  It was Jasper's playmate,  though I could recall saying lunch with Laylana, Rieka, Jasper and the bitch's younger sister alongside a guest.

Laylana wouldn't tell me,  even Rieka and I tried to have Jasper tell me but the kid said he didn't wanna waste away a good deal of 18,000 cookies for his eighteen birthday from his mom.

'Hey Cole,  the bitch is back again. What should I do,  she keeps on screaming and kicking out our balls. ' my third in command mindlinked me.

'I'll be there in the moment. ' I sighed.

Seeing her wasn't enchanting as it used to before,  I used to believe that Jessica was the most beautiful she wolf but now all I can see was a slut. She was only using me for power and thanked god maybe being blind was a good way to make me realize that she and my other friends weren't actually were what they seemed.

"Hello Jessica. " she didn't change much,  blond,  blue eyes,  pale and slim. She could be a cover of a woman's magazine but her scent was horrible.

"Cole! " she called out my name and hugged me. I immediately removed her.

"Babe what's wrong? " she asked and had her puppy eyes,  disgusting.

"You,  what's wrong.  What are you doing here? "

"I heard that-"

"Rumors spread that fast ha?... " I smirked before punching her in her face. Man that did felt good. I never wanted to hit a woman but it didn't mattered today. Coming over here smelling like another man all over her. She really lose her dignity and respect herself.

"You really are a pathetic whore, I can't believe I didn't believed my sister.  Jessica Harburst you are no longer a pack member of Moonstone. You are forbidden to enter for all of your days! " I roared which made her freak out and scared.

How Dare she face me now,  she left me to rot and die!  While she slept with different powerful werewolves in different packs.

"Leave. " a Stern voice I delivered had her running down to pack her things.

And that was the last time I'll ever see her alive.

"Dispose her... " I whispered and had three warriors chasing over a worthless slut whose name will no longer be remember and a threat

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 55.4K 38
What happens when Royal blood and normal blood collide? With her new witch friend and the Moon Goddess giving her a second chance, what does she do w...
266K 15.7K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
508K 13.6K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
22.1K 655 23
There are two types of vampires, the good and the bad. A world where vampires are mixed with humans, vampires control humans, killing innocent human...